Mitsuya Confronts The "Boy"

"(M/n)-chi, we need to talk." Mitsuya walked up to me.

"Sure." The two of us walked over to an area where no one else was. We had all just finished a meeting and were just hanging out, talking amongst ourselves.

"Wonder what those two are talking about?" Chifuyu asked.

"Who knows" Baji shrugged his shoulders.

Draken watched the two of us walk away from everyone. Ever since they met (Y/n) the other day, things seemed a little different with me for some reason to them. Some of them were noticing things they never noticed while others think I was the same as usual since some of them haven't met my twin. "Hmm." 

Mitsuya and I were now a pretty good distance away from the others now. He doubled check to make sure no one was around when he got ready to say what he had on his mind. "You're a girl, aren't you (M/n)-chi?"

I looked at him dumbfounded. "Excuse me? Why would you say something like that man?"

He sighed. "Can I see your hands?"

Without giving it much thought, I held up both my hands in front of him, palms facing forward. "What happened to your finger?" He pointed to the pointer finger on my right hand. It currently had a band-aid on it.

"I cut it." Still, I didn't think much about the questions he asked me.

"With a knife?"

"Yeah."

Mitsuya stared at me. "If I remember correctly, your sister (Y/n) cut her finger as well when we came over the other day."

"Shit" I thought as I finally realized what was going on. "I knew I should have taken the band-aid off" I continued to think as I now glared at Mitsuya. "And? So what if my sister cut her finger exactly where I did?" I questioned him. "I don't know what this has to do with you thinking I'm a girl, Takashi."

"You really are dead set on trying to keep lying about this to me" he sighed. He glared at me back. "Okay then, explain why you never wanted to go to the bathhouse when Mikey asked you to several times before in the past?"

"I told you I can just take a bath at my place and that staring at naked old dudes isn't my thing."

Mitsuya kept coming up with things he noticed I did that seemed strange for a guy and I simply gave him solid reasoning why those things he noticed wasn't strange. He even pointed out how my cell strap charm was the same exact one Baji gave me for my birthday. "You really are stubborn about this, (M/n)-chi."

"Of course I am! I can't let you just tell me I'm a girl when I'm clearly not" I said. "I don't know how much longer I can keep up this lie. I'm pretty sure Takashi is sold on the idea that I'm a girl" I thought.

"Back to the whole finger thing" Mitsuya started. "You really expect me to believe you and your "sister" both cut the same finger on the same exact hand?" I nodded my head yes. "(M/n)-chi, you didn't have that band-aid on your finger a few days ago." I was going to say something but he cut me off. "I just find it really strange that you got a cut on your finger around the same time (Y/n) did."

 I was starting to get annoyed by our conversation. I wanted to walk off but if I did, that would prove that he was right.

I took a deep breath. "Look Takashi, lets just say that you are right about thinking I'm a girl" I squinted my eyes at him. "Are you going to tell the others?"

"No, that's not my place to tell them that" he replied.

"Okay then."

"So you are a girl, right (M/n)-chi?"