<BAD END 7>

After Takemichi asked Hina to marry him in 12 years and called Naoto to the park he was in, he shook hands with the boy. He was sure that this time when he went back to the future that everything would be way better than it has been the last few times he time leaped. Once he time leaped, he found himself attending Pah's wedding reception. He was so overwhelmed with joy that everyone was there and alive.

...well not everyone was there.

As he joined everyone, Draken and Chifuyu thanked him for what he did and told him if it wasn't for him, they wouldn't be alive today. The two updated him with what everyone has been up to. Pah inherited his parents business and Peh was his adviser. Mitsuya was a rookie fashion designer. Hakkai was a successful model and Yuzuha was his manager. The Kawata twins own a ramen shop. Chifuyu owns a pet shop and Kazutora helps him out. And lastly, Draken and Inui own a bike shop together.

"Takemichi, the day has come. I know you can make it" a voice said as Takemichi turned around to see Naoto. Takemichi hugged the man and told him he was glad he was alive. "Mission complete, Takemichi. We've reached the world where my sister is alive."

Takemichi looked around and noticed that a couple of people were missing. "Where's Mikey and (Y/n)?"

"Mikey's currently managing a restaurant overseas" Draken told him.

"Yeah, he's restaurant is a huge success! He really wanted to come over today, but he's busy and his work load held him back" Chifuyu continued.

"I see...that's so cool!" Takemichi said.

"Mikey really wanted to see you" Draken also added.

"What about (Y/n)? Did she go with Mikey oversea?" Takemichi asked.

"Yeah, but she's doing a nursing program and her job had her go overseas" Draken explained.

"A nurse? Well she did look like the type to become a nurse" Takemichi said.

Of course these were both lies and Takemichi would soon find out later on.

~~

Over the next few days, Takemichi was checking on Hina's wedding dress and getting measured for his tuxedo by Mitsuya. While he was there, he talked with Mitsuya, Hakkai, and Yuzuha. He was still so happy about how everyone was living their lives. He also came to the realization that he was still working in the video rental store but he was the store manager. And he still lived in the same apartment.

"Are you kidding me? That's scary" Takemichi said as he munched on some potato chips while watching the news. He learned about a group known as Bonten and how they were very similar to the Toman of the other futures. As he kept watching TV, he noticed that a man on the screen looked oddly familiar to him for some reason. "That white haired man..."

The next day, Takemichi went to the twin's ramen shop with Hina. There he learned that the twins haven't seen Mikey for more than 10 years and quickly rushed over to Draken's bike shop to questioned him about why he lied to him about Mikey. Draken told him that Mikey left everyone 12 years ago and that they only lied to Takemichi in order for him to live a happy life.

"The last time I saw Mikey 12 years ago, he...isn't the same Mikey I know anymore" Draken said.

After that, Takemichi met up with Naoto. Naoto told Takemichi about everything he knew about Bonten. He even told him that Mikey was the leader of said group and that (Y/n) was apart of that group.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Somewhere in Tokyo, a group of men were all inside a warehouse. Five of them were watching the soon to be execution of three men who were gagged and had their arms tied behind their backs, while the other three were looking somewhere else inside the warehouse.