<BAD END 5>

*This is technically in the same future as bad end 4, but events are very different and will have at least two to three parts to it*

*Phone conversations are in bold italic words*

🔞*Slight NSFW/Smut mention*

~~~

???, ??, 2017

"The doctor says you're doing a lot better now." The girl sat in the chair near the hospital bed. "I just wish I could let them let me take care of you at home." She readjusted the vase of flowers. "I'm a certified nurse after all."

The woman in the bed chuckle. "I know, honey. I know." She let out a small cough. "I know it can be difficult for you to keep paying for my hospital expenses after so many years."

"It's okay. The nursing job I have is enough."

"Are you sure?" The older woman didn't believe the younger one. "What about your expenses? Food, car insurance, bills on the house the two of you have?"

"It's fine. You know he has a job that pays him well."

"That is true."

Silence.

"I really miss being able to see you everyday, (Y/n)."

The younger woman started to tear up. "I know, I miss you too." She wiped the tears from her eyes. "But I'm just glad you're doing well thanks to this hospital." Saying that hurt the woman, since she knew this hospital held connections to certain bad individuals.

"Yeah."

The two talked for a bit more until the younger woman got a call on her phone. She saw it was from her nursing job and told her mother that she needed to go. "I'm sorry, but I have to leave early" the woman apologized.

"It's okay. As long as you see me when you get the chance, I'm happy" the older woman smiled.

(Y/n) walked over to her mom and hugged her. "I'll visit again as soon as I can." She then left the hospital room and looked at her phone. She had a scowl on her face because she also received a message from a certain individual she did not want to talk to. "Why is he texting me now?" she thought as she decided to call the man instead of texting him back.

"I'm surprised to see you call me this time around. You must really miss me."

"Go to hell, Hanma."

"That's harsh, (Y/n). What would your dear mother do if she heard how you talked to me? Better yet, how will she react when the treatment she's been receiving suddenly stops?"

(Y/n) wanted to curse the man, but couldn't. She knew what he could do thanks to a certain four eye bastard. "I hate them so much" she thought. She took a deep breath. "What do you want?"

"I want you to come visit me after your other job tonight."

"You know I have plans with Mitsuya."

"I know that. That's exactly why I want you to come see me."

"..."