๐ˆ๐๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐€ ๐Œ๐€...

By 2REAL2PRETTY

โ ๐™จ๐™๐™š'๐™จ ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ, ๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ก ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ. โž - short story. started... More

ยฉ๏ธยฎ๏ธ
โ„ข
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight

fourteen

19.9K 802 1K
By 2REAL2PRETTY

excuse any mistakes

𝐉𝐀𝐇'𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐈 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐄
( jah • lore • ree )

εϊз

"will that be all?" i clicked over the screen taking in the mans order as he nodded.

i let the printer print out his order number before handing it to him. he took it along with saying a thank you and walked away.

i looked around fixing the mask over my nose yawning.

the doors opened and icis walked in looking drained as ever.

"hey lori." she tiredly waved walking pass me as i looked at her.

"hey." i watched her walk before stopping her. "you okay?" i asked feeling a bit worried.

"honestly.." she trailed off. "no." she shook her head. "you know my toxic ex that's always coming up here, right?"

i nodded.

"he's been more toxic than ever and i'm tired of it,
i'm so drained." she mumbled. "it's like he won't leave me alone and will ruin anything i have going on."

"he too grown for that shit." i made a face and she nodded.

"i don't know what else to do anymore." she shook her head. "it's mentally fuckin me up..like i just wanna kill myse-"

"icis!" i grabbed her arm. "woah, lets just chill for a minute." i frowned.

i scanned over her face with a worried look seeing the dark bags under her eyes, the bruises on her neck and arms.

"i know..but." she paused. "i can't do this anymore jah'lori." she slowly burst into tears.

"one of y'all take my spot for a few minutes." i looked at one of the people that stood around as one of them nodded seeing what was happening.

i took her to the break room grabbing both of us a chair.

"we constantly fights, he sends threats, he breaks my phone, he's hella fuckin manipulative..and i just-..i just don't know what to do."

the toxic weird obsession be real.

"i just feel like the only way for this all to end if i just DIE JAH'LORI!" she shook her head covering her face from the tears that filled her eyes running down to her cheeks.

"you don't understand how long this been going on. it put me through hella depression."

i stared at her before grabbing both of her arms wrapping them around me as she took in hugging me hella tight.

"i can help you through this, and i promise everything's gonna get better." i assured her.

"i tried restraining orders and everything he just dosent give a fuck." she cried. "i don't know if there's anything you can do to take me away from him."

that's when an idea popped up in my mind.

"what's your ex's name?" i let her go looking at her as she sniffed wiping her face.

"bando." she answered. "well, his street name. his real name is treyanta."

rico gone take care of his ass.

"why?" she finally asked looking at me.

"just know treyanta ass ain't gone be bothering you nomore." i told her.

she looked at me with her teary now red eyes and embraced me into another hug. "gosh i wish i would've told you sooner, i kept all of this to myself because i thought i could handle it when only things got worse." she explained. "thank you so much."

"you welcome icis." i smiled.

"can.." she let me go nervously playing with her fingers. "can i stay with you for tonight?...please?? he comes to my house drunk or off drugs every night sometimes. even when i lock the doors he finds his way inside and does crazy shit."

the face i did was so worried for this girl that i felt sooo bad. "of course."

"oh my god thank yo-"

"jah'lori! oh..i'm sorry, did i ruin something? chile lemme go." julian walked in and i stopped him.

"no your good."

"is everything good in here?" he asked stepping in more.

"we're fine." icis stood up wiping her face. she looked at me and mouthed 'thank you' and walked out the room.

i sighed to myself standing up from the chair walking over to julian. "yeah?"

"gorl ya man out there looking fa you." he told me as i made a confused face and we both walked back out to the front.

i walked back to the front to see rico wearing his shiesty mask over his face making me remember the day i ever met him.

"yes mr.perez?" i smirked calling him out by his last name as i seen his eyes go low knowing that he was mugging me.

"you know my order girl." he told me. "i'm hungry."

i laughed to myself ordering up his spicy chicken sandwich and fries along with a orange fanta.

putting my finger print in so he wouldn't have to pay i printed out his order number.

"hm boy." i handed it to him and he took it looking down on it.

"when you get off?" he stood on the side leaning over the counter letting whoever was behind go next.

taking their order i shrugged. "the next two hours." i answered. "here you go." i gave them their order number.

"what you doin when you get off?"

"ion know yet." i answered. "why? you got sum in mind?"

"tuh, no." he made a face making me laugh.

remembering the conversation me and icis had i looked over at him standing closer to where he stood.

"i do needa ask you sum tho..like a slight favor." i told him and he looked at me weirdly.

"what?"

"i'll tell you when i get off." i told him handing the person their straw who asked before they left.

"well shit, i'm curious now. what favor? who's it's for? you or somebody else??" he asked hearing his number get called out as malik sat his bag on the counter and he came and picked it up.

"i'll let you know. bye boy." i waved my fingers at him and he shook his head.

"girl stop playing." he placed his bag down on the counter, slightly pulling his mask down grabbing my face and kissed me on the lips. "bye sexy." he grabbed his bag and walked out.

laughing feeling the butterflies start to come in i rolled my eyes. "BYE!"

"dang ma it's cold in here." i covered my arms rubbing my hands up and down to warm them.

"on god. be freezing the hell out of us." jah'kai said mugging her and she waved us off continuing to scroll through her phone, probably onnat damn facebook being nosy.

"kai, fat turning 6 friday, whatchu gone do?" i turned over to him.

we came over to our moms to see what she was up to.

"i-"

"i tell ya what." mama sat up and looked up from her phone. "he betta do some big and special for my baby."

"woman you aint een let me finish." he looked at her making a face. "i wanna do a surprise thing but then again i don't wanna do anything wrong so i wanna ask her too." he stressed. "this dad parenting shit hard."

"it can get hard at times but shit, you see me. a good single mamma who did it good for her two." she told him.

"i know that fasho." he nodded. "i feel like that shit gone be worse when she get older tho."

"you got this baby, plus you always have me and your sister." she told em.

we fell into a silence before my mama spoke. "armoni when you gone give me a grand baby?" she eyed me and my eyes widened.

"that'll do it." i stood up looking around. "you ain't gotta worry about ME." i copied the tiktok.

"she play too much." kai laughed.

"but forreal ima try and ask fatfat bout her birthday." i said walking up the stairs to her own room she had at mama house.

i seen her watching some lil white girl play with a whole bunch of toys and shit making me make a face.

"auntie can you get me that? i want that. dada said i can get it." she pointed at the kitchen set and i laughed nodding.

"yeah."

"thank youuuu." she squealed.

"so.." i trailed off looking around before looking back down at her taking a seat down next to her on the bed. "your birthday coming up fat." i smiled.

"YES! and i gone be 6." she put up five fingers and one finger on the other hand making a six.

"mhm." i nodded. "whatchu wanna do?"

"ummm.." she thought tapping her finger on the side of her head. "i wanna my little pony party!"

"ok ok." i nodded. "is there anything you WANT for you birthday?" i asked and there she was..naming every damn thing she could just get for christmas.

"stay still." i mumbled retwisting rico's dread.

his slick ass was facing forward where my damn coochie was letting me retwist the front.

"i am still." he leaned his head over layin on my thigh. moving AGAIN.

i grabbed the comb putting it onto a dread and started to twist it.

we sat in a comfortable silence again he kept slowly falling asleep.

and then i remembered me and icis conversation from earlier.

"rico." i called out and he hummed.

"hm?"

"remember that favor i asked you earlier?" i asked doing the last dread he had that needed to be retwisted.

"mhm." he slowly opened his eyes back up.

"so i got this homegirl at work right? she got problems with her toxic ex and shit.." i trailed off.

"so what the hell that gotta do with you and me?" he lift his head up raising an eyebrow.

"lemme finish.." i continued and told everything icis was telling me.

"and so she gone be here tonight.."

"damn." he looked off into space. "niggas weird." he shook his head.

says the same nigga that stalked and threatened me when we stopped talking but ok.

"and soooo.." i said again putting the stuff i was using for his dreads up. "i was hoping you can take care of him. if you know what i mean, mister murder man." i told him and he smacked his lips mugging me.

"stop tryna be funny."

"ian being funny." i bust out laughing. "but his name treyanta. goes by bando." i climb into the bed sitting criss cross next to him laying back.

"bando.." he mumbled thinking. "bando..bando..BANDO?" he finally came into realization sitting up looking at me.

"yeah.." i scrunched my face up. "what?"

"man that nigga a bitch, hol on." he stood up grabbing his phone off the charger. whoever he called was ringing them in.

i crawled over by him leaning my head in to see who he called.

it was mark.

"what's da word thunda bird, what's the price say it twice?" he answered and i immediately burst into laughter, cause what the fuck?

*LMFAOOO IM SORRY YALL MY BF SAY TS WHEN HE ANSWER THE PHONE AND I LAUGH EVERYTIME*

"cuh you remember that nigga bando?" rico asked.

"bando? bando who??"

"treyanta. nigga that go-"

"THE NIGGA THAT GOT RAN DOWN ON?" he finished laughing. "his punk ass."

"why cuh round here putting his hands on females when we let- all guns aside, made him fight woe and that nigga was scared?" rico explained with a serious ass face.

"his pussy ass. putting hands on who?" mark asked. looking at the screen two more names popped up.

"yooo." i heard rondo.

"hannin cuh." woe added.

"hol on." mark said and he was facetiming and rico pressed the green button and all they faces were in the camera, woe was rolling up a whole blunt.

"sit down. why you still standing." i mumbled laughing as i pulled his arm down sitting him next to me.

"yo li feeeezy." mark yelled out and i rolled my eyes at the nickname.

"hey y'all." i spoke and they all greeted me.

"why that nigga bando out here putting his hands on females but was scared to fight it out with li woe?" mark explained laughing.

"ion een gone cap to ya, i forgot all about that nigga." rondo snorted out laughing. "fuck that nigga on cuh?"

"who was the girl you said again?" rico looked up from his phone screen and at me.

"icis."

"icis.." rondo mumbled. "mmchtt, i know ole girl. she work up at that chick-fil-a don't she?" he asked and i leaned my head into the camera nodding.

"yeah."

"i use to fuck with shawty." he mugged. "she stop fuckin wimmie for that nigga, now look at her."

"so this who turned you into what you are now? a hoe??" woe joked and he smacked his lips.

"aye bitch don't play wimmie." he snapped. "but me and shorty go way back."

i continued to let them talk on the conversation and grabbed my phone leaning my head on his shoulder scrolling through facebook.

i just made a damn account that app too funny.

i chuckled to myself and seen rico look over at me before looking down at my phone then back at his.

nosy ass.

share.

like.

share.

like and share.

i laughed at a few more before i felt a set of eyes staring at the side of my head making me turn and face rico.

not letting me get a chance to ask who the fuck was he looking at, he smashed his lips into mine.

imagination.

"ay fuckin yo." i heard woe voice as they all started smacking they lips.

"bro here they go cuh."

"on bro, i'm out." they started to hang up.

i laughed as rico went down to my neck kissing up on me.

-

ok y'all ian stuck nomoe y'all probably gone have bout 3 more chapters that i got in mind

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 8.2K 33
Just read it๐Ÿ˜
303K 6.2K 54
Just read.๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜˜
491K 20.6K 27
โ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŠ๐šฃ๐šข ๐š‘๐š˜๐š  ๐š ๐šŽ ๐šŸ๐š’๐š‹๐šŽ , ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐š ๐šŽ ๐š๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š.โž a short story