Thirsty For Attention

De BriTheWriterr

Thirst/An epidemic that seems to be spreading fast. Where a male or female does anything for a the opposite s... Mai multe

Opening
Synopsis
Character List
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
A/N
16
17
18
Authors Note
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
Authors Note :
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
42
43
44
45
46

19

781 37 5
De BriTheWriterr

19

Kaia Moore

I was laying in bed scrolling on twitter bored out of my mind. I don't know why everybody was so tired but it was only ten and the entire house was sleep , including Kayja who talked a whole bunch of shit about staying up late watching movies and eating snacks and she was laid on her stomach snoring like a grizzly bear .

As I was reading some girl rant about being un appreciated by men my phone started ringing with a facetime call . I was surprised to see it was Cassius calling me because we weren't on that kind of time anymore .

I answered it even though Eric just told me to make sure I keep staying away from him , " Why Kayja not answering her phone ? " I pointed the camera at her laying sleeping next to me . " oh ok .. had to make sure y'all wasn't on any sneaky shit "

" No .. we chilling " I told him .

" How have you been ? " He asked me and I smiled .

" I've been good . Trying to figure out what I want to do with my life " I sighed .

" What do you mean ? "

" I don't know like .. we had career day at school recently and everybody was saying what their dream job was and what they wanna do when they graduate , what college they want to go to and like of course I want to go to college but I only thought about college for the experience, I don't know what I wanna study . I realized I don't have a dream job or school I just know wanna have lot of money and live a bougie ass lifestyle " I admitted .

" I mean you can always be an influencer or instagram model . You already have a huge follow base because of your mom . start a youtube channel and do vlogs or some shit " He suggested.

" That could work " I said putting a little thought into it. " How have you been ? My dad talked to your dad so I know that you've been a target lately "

" Not okay . i'm fucking paranoid and anxious and I barely get any fucking sleep " He said .

" i'm sorry " I apologized even though I didn't have anything to do with it .

" it's cool .. it comes with the life i'm in " he shrugged .

" is that why you stopped talking to me ? "

" what I told you in the car was true but this was another reason yes "

" I kind of miss you " I admitted .

" I miss you too , I miss our nights where we would watch shows and shit " He said causing me to smile .

" Can I see you tonight ? " I asked even thought I know what Eric just told me but I couldn't help myself .

" Yeah " He said .

" You have to come get me though I got my car keys taken . Everybody's sleep so I just sneak out with your for a few hours " I said .

" send your location "

I went to our message thread and sent it to him. " I'll be there in fifteen minutes " He said .

" Ok " I said and hung up. I crept out of the bed and tip toed around the house making sure everybody was sleep and they were . I went back in my room and locked the door and got myself together .

Once I was done Cassius text me saying he was outside . I wasn't bold enough to walk out the front door and my room was upstairs but there was always a loophole. I walked outside to the balcony that outside in my room and climbed down the latter . I ran to Cassius car and hopped in the passenger seat .

When I got in he laughed. " bruh I ain't do no shit like this since high school "

" this my first time doing this so I hope I don't get caught " I said .

" I hope not either ... give me a kiss " He said . I leaned over him and he grabbed my face kissing me . I think this was the most intense kiss we had , it's like I could feel the passion as our tongues danced in each other's mouth .

" You hungry or some ? " He asked as we pulled away .

" No " I said and he nodded as he started the car . When we made it to the apartment I sat on the couch while he got himself comfortable . He came back in dressed in a white beater and basketball shorts and sat next to me on the couch .

" What you want to watch ? " he asked .

I grabbed the remote from his hand and put on euphoria. We sat quietly mainly watching the show and it got awkward when the sex scenes would play . I could feel heat from my legs so I crossed them .

I don't know what came over me but I leaned over and kissed Cassius sticking my tongue in his mouth . The more we kissed the more I could feel this thumping feeling between my legs . I climbed on his lap and unintentionally started grinding on him while his hands rubbed all over my ass .

He stopped kissing me and his mouth went to my neck sucking on it . He must've realized what we was doing because he abruptly stopped and said " No Kaia"

" No Kaia what ? " I asked .

" I can't do you like this " He said .

" Cassius please i'm so horny right now " I whined .

He picked me from off his lap and sat me next to him in the sofa . He stood up infront of me and pulled my leggings and panties off . He shocked me when he dropped down to his knees infront of me and pulled my legs over his shoulder and started to eat my pussy .

I'm not scared to admit that I fingered nysskf a couple of times and used a vibrator but nothing could compare to the feeling I was feeling of him licking and sucking on my clit .

All i could manage to say was a bunch of "mhms " and "fucks" and then I felt like I had to pee really bad .

" Cassius stop I have to pee " I said but he didn't listen he continue kicking , sucking , and smacking on me . My legs started to shake and my stomach started to hurt like I had to pee really bad and I had to let it out and once I did I felt my head spinning like I was high on drugs .

Cassius sat down next to me and chuckled as I sat back staring at the ceiling. After a few minutes I looked over at him . " You ready ? " I asked .

" for what ?"

" to have sex "

" Kaia .. I don't want to do that with you well I do but I don't know . I care about you so I can't just fuck you and go about my business like I do them bitches . "

"Then don't "

" I meant what I said in the car a month ago "

" Cassius I want you to be my first " I said.

He looked at me for a few seconds and stood up . He reached his hand out for me and I grabbed it and he led the way to his room . He sat on the bed and pulled me between his legs . " Kaia ... you sure you wanna do this ? "

" I'm sure " I said he nodded . He placed soft sweet kisses on my neck and then he started to suck on it causing me to close my eyes . " Take your shirt off " He said . My bototns were still off from when he ate me out so I sat on the bed and pulled my shirt and bra off . I then sat down watching him undress . He got all of his clothes off and laid on top of me .

" Kaia I don't want do this and then you regret it . What I said still stands im not ready for no relationship " He told me .

This was one of the reasons I wanted it to be Cassius. High school boys weren't shit but liars . I've witnessed a bunch of girls in the bathroom crying because they had sex with a dude who promised them they were going to be together and then ditched them after .

I would rather do it with someone who was honest with me about their intentions than someone who was going to lie to me about it .

" Just promise me you won't fuck and duck ? " I said.

" I'll never do you like that I just don't want you thinking a fairytale is going to happen after this " He said .

"Ok" I said .

" So you still want do this ? " He asked and I nodded . " Use your words"

" I still want to do this " I told him .

He kissed me again and we laid there for a minute french kissing . He broke the kiss and showed some attention to my neck and breast and continued working his way down.

Once he got where he wanted he parted my thighs and went head first . I arched my back off the mattress as his skilled fingered and tongue went to work on my pussy . His fingers went in and out me and he was picking up his speed each time as his tongue stroked my clit . I was having trouble containing myself and I was trying to hold back my moans but he kept slurping and sucking faster and harder like he wanted the neighbors to come knocking .

My legs started shaking and I pushed him away as I was cumming because he was still trying to eat me out but I couldn't take anymore .

I laid staring at the ceiling for a second and he watched me. " let me know when you ready " He said.

I laid there for about two more minutes catching my breath before I told him " i'm ready "

We made eye contact as he climbed on top of me . " You sure ? " He asked and I nodded . " No I want you to say it "

" I'm sure Cassius " I said .

He looked me at me searching for a sign of unsureness but when he saw there was none he leaned down kissing me . I felt him positioning himself at my center as he deepened the kiss . I closed my eyes once I felt him start to push himself in and I groaned because it was a little uncomfortable. " You okay ? " He asked and I nodded .

He was slowly inching his way in and each time he pushed more of him in it felt more uncomfortable."Is it in yet ? " I asked and he sighed.

" Nah .. i'm not trying to just ram yo shit . If it hurt to bad we can stop " He said. I wasn't expecting him to be so patient and gentle with me  .

" Just put it in and get it over with " I said . He looked at me for a second and I felt him thrust into me hard and I closed my eyes and yelled " Fuck"  . He stayed still for a second for me to get adjusted to him . He was starting at me playing with my hair allowing me to get comfortable to the feel of him in me and he started to slowly move .

I bit my lip as he gave me slow deep strokes that felt so good . He started kissing on my neck while slowly stroking me and I couldn't help the low moans that came out .

He lifted one of my legs into the air and picked up his pace stroking me harder and I started scratching his bed while moaning louder . My leg started to shake again and I knew that I was about to cum again. I felt my walls tighten around his manhood and walls started to tingle as I let out a orgasm .

" come get on top " he said as he laid back leaning his back against his headboard .

" you gotta coach me " I said .

" duh " he said smartly and I smacked my teeth and climbed on top of him . He held his manhood with one hand and he held my waist with the other guiding me down on it . " use your feet and bounce on it but like bounce and grind at the same time " he said .

I did as he said bouncing on top of him but making sure to grind into him at the same time and I guess he liked it because his eyes were low and he was biting his lip lowly groaning . He grabbed my waist as he helped control my movements and picked up my pace . " Damn this shit so wet baby" He said .

I don't know why but hearing that made me go faster . " Just like that , ride this dick " He said slapping my ass . I clenched my walls around him and continued to ride him as I felt another orgasm building up . I started to slow down because I was tingling again and I knew I was about to cum but he grabbed my hood again bouncing me as fast as he could . " Cassius I can't - " I cried as I came and I couldn't go anymore .

" Hold on baby .. i'm about to nut " He said as he continued bouncing me .

This went on for a few more seconds and he gently lifted me off of him and released on the sheets . He laid his head back and I laid on his chest and we both laid there just catching out breaths .

I don't know when I fell asleep but I remember Cassius talking me and waking me up.  " I don't want it to seem like i'm putting you out after we had sex but you gotta get home for you get in trouble " He said .

" Ok " I mumbled .

" Come take a shower with me " He said as he stood up and reached for my legs . When I stood up my legs felt weak and he chuckled . " I would carry you but you gotta walk off before you people notice and get to questioning you " he said.

My inner thighs felt sore as I went into his bathroom with him . I leaned against the shower as he cut on the shower and waited until the temperature was right before joining him inside .

I was shocked when he took his time to wash my body off . " want me to wash you ? " I asked him once he was done cleaning me and he handed me his towel and I cleaned him off .

Once we were clean we both went back into the room in our towels and he went into the dressed and handed me some clothes. " here's some clothes you left over here , i'll wash the ones you came over here with and bring them to you one day " he said and I nodded as I got dressed .

Once we were both dressed we got into his car so he could drive me home . The ride to my house was silent mostly because i was tired but he held my hand the entire time he drove to my house . He parked two houses down .

" You okay ? You ain't say nothing the ride " He said as he parked his car.

" Yeah I'm just tired " I said .

" Ok but how you feel about what we just did ? " He asked .

" I don't regret if that's what you're asking " I said .

" Ok good ... ima facetime you when I get inside so we can go to sleep on the phone since you had to leave " He said and I nodded . I reached for the door but he grabbed my hand .

I turned my head to see what he wanted and he gave me a kiss .

I smiled as I got out of the car and walked to my house .

—————————

Kayja

I was talking to Rio on facetime and I didn't say anything as I watched Kaia walk into her room form the balcony like it wasn't nothing . I wasn't surprised when I woke up and she wasn't in the room because I figured she was in one of her brothers room or something I didn't expect this bitch to have snuck out .

And the thing is .. I knew that she had to sneak out to see my brother because she wasn't talking to nobody else and Milan ans Icesis would not have her climbing no ladder to see them in the wee hours of the morning .

" Let me call you back " I told Rio before hanging up .

" Where were you ? " I asked Kaia as she came and laid in the bed with me .

" I went for a midnight run " She said and I smacked my teeth .

" Try again " I said .

She sat up and smiled. " Ok I have to tell you something but promise me you won't call me stupid or tell anyone " I said. .

" I promise "

" I was with Cassius and I lost my virginity " She said causing me to choke on my spit. I knew that eventually Kaia was going to lose her virginity to Cassius because that's how she had it planned out and mapped for years and because she was in love with him but I wasn't expecting it to be this soon especially because her and Cassius weren't talking for a while.

" Damn Kaia ... how ? " I asked .

" He called looking for you and we were chilling and it just happened .. it was so good Kay and - " i cut her off before she could finish. .

" That's my brother hoe I don't want no details .. but I will ask you this do you think it was worth it , doing that with him ? "

" I know you probably in your head think i'm stupid but another reason I wanted it to be with Cassius is because he doesn't sell me a dream . Boys at our school lie about their feelings and will get with a girl just for sex  and end things after they do it .  So to me it was worth it because he was honest with me no only that he was gentle and caring and I enjoyed it " She said and I couldn't lie her logic was right as far as boys lying about their intentions.

" Ok .. you're right about niggas lying " I said . " I just don't want to see you hurt "

" I know ... " she said . " I think I love him "
she said .

" I knew that was coming . You're going to be attached too sex comes with feelings and soul ties especially with your first " I said . " that's why I want to be under rio all day after you have sex everything just multiplies "

Her phone rang cutting our conversation short and I seen it was Cassius . " Hello " she smiled .

" yeah , you ready to go to sleep ? " He asked and she looked at me and I nodded letting her know it was ok .

" yeah " she said .

I watched as she propped her phone up and Cassius did the same and they closed their eyes . I was surprised that Cassius was going to sleep on the facetime he barely liked to talk on the phone like thag so this was a shocker . I was happy that he didn't just fuck her and drop her off like it was nothing .

I was minding my business this time though and wasn't nothing about what they had going on . I grabbed my phone and sent a text to Rio .

Can't call back because Kaia's on the phone with Cash and I don't want him to hear you . I'm going back to sleep , love you. 😘

Ima just mute myself i'm calling back so we can gts on the phone

ok

He called me back with his phone muted and I propped the phone up and we both closed our eyes letting sleep take over .

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.9M 36.5K 27
I'm not that great at summarizing stories, but don't let that stop you from reading. WARNING...WARNING...WARNING... There's a lot of sexual scenes (...
1.1K 55 35
Elena Marie Owens, a cool, Independent 15 year old. A very well known person around New York due to her talents in the Arts and Crafts, and one of he...
4.4K 269 25
Warning: Mature audiences only. "I love you," he whispered seductively in my ears sending chills throughout my entire body. I was more than in love...
37.6K 959 22
Taylor might be seen by others as the girl with the perfect life.Shes rich,popular,sexy and chilled.But to Taylor,her life is wrecked.The pain she us...