Mi conejita. [Camilo x Female...

By prxtty_flxwers

You never liked Camilo Madrigal. From they way he smirked at you to the way he teased Mirabel, he just got on... More

Introduction
Part 1 - Embarrassed
Part 2 - The Picnic
Part 3 - A Secret Meeting
Part 4 - The Dream
Part 5 - The Prophecy
Part 6 - Not The Flu
Part 7 - Um... Bruno..
Part 8 - Last Days
Part 9 - Missing...
Part 10 - Is This Love?
Part 11 - Search Party
Part 12 - Backstabber
Part 13 - So... I didn't die?
Part 14 - A Big Mistake
Part 15 - Caves and Cliffs
Part 16 - Which is who? Who is which?
Part 18 - Cavemen
Part 19 - Funeral Vibes
Part 20 - A Calm Lake
Part 21 - Freak
Part 22 - Let Me Explain
Part 23 - My Fault
Part 24 - One Candle Please
Part 25 - Planned
Part 26 - I'll Wait
Part 27 - Fever Chills
Part 28 - Worrysome
Part 29 - Moonlight Sonata
Part 30 - Detective Work
Part 31 - Secrets
Part 32 - Unanswered Questions
Part 33 - Broken Hearts Seldom Heal
Part 34 - Painless
Part 35 - Moonstone
Part 36 - Problems
Part 37 - Runes
Part 38 - Leaving
Part 39 - Broken
Part 40 - Reunion

Part 17 - Mirabel

252 10 3
By prxtty_flxwers

Sitting in front of you, with chains around her, is Mirabel.

"Mirabel?" you feel your hand start to shake. Mirabel looks up at you with a tired gaze, barely conscious. You drop to your knees beside her. "Have they been feeding you?" you ask, "Who did this."

Mirabel doesn't move. Her eyes are vacant, glossy. 

"Is she alright?" Camilo asks. You wheel over to face him.

"No! She's not alright!" you scream hysterically, "And it's my fault! I was the one who told her!"

Camilo puts his hands in front of him, in a calming gesture. "Y/n, stop. It's not your fault."

"You're right. It's yours," you say coldly. "You should have stopped me." 

"Hey!" Camilo protests. He takes a deep breath. "It's fine. You're just worried," he says slowly, muttering it to himself. You glare at him and attempt to break Mirabel's chains. Your scar glows, and you double over in pain. Camilo extends a hand, then snaps it back. He grabs a nearby rock, and starts to hack the chains. You close your eyes shut. 

"Camilo," you whisper, in a voice that isn't yours. "You have a choice, you must choose between the two girls. You can only take one of them back before the cave shuts again. You have no way of knowing when it will open again." 

Camilo glances between you and Mirabel. He crouches down beside you. "Camilo," you whisper again, this time as yourself. "Take Mirabel. I'll try to get out of here, but go."

Camilo shakes his head, tears pouring down his eyes. "Is this the final stand?" he asks. You shake your head.

"Final stand would be in battle, I think this is the true meaning to: one shall be lost to the seekers hand. One of us will be lost for real because of the seeker. Just, go, Camilo. Please," you bed. Camilo puts his hand behind your head and kisses you, tears pouring down the both of your faces.

"I will never forget you, conejita." Camilo finishes removing Mirabel's chains, and lifts her up. You feel your consciousness slip. 

"I love you, Camilo."

"I love you too."

Then Camilo is gone, and you know, just know, that there is no use in trying to escape. At least not now. You allow the darkness to swallow you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 3.9K 10
(Camilo, Mirabel and Y/N are 17 in this story) The Madrigal and the Florez families were both blessed with gifts after a very unfortunate night. Y...
366K 7.9K 15
* THIS IS REALLY OLD AND SCRAPPY PLUS, Y/N IS THE MAIN CHARACTER. IF YOU DONT LIKE THAT LEAVE * "ᴍΙͺ ᴀᴍᴏʀ...Ι’Ιͺκœ°α΄› ᴏʀ ɴᴏ Ι’Ιͺκœ°α΄›, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ κœ±α΄›Ιͺʟʟ ꜱᴏ α΄α΄œα΄„Κœ ᴍᴏ...
129K 3K 20
Camilo x Fem!Reader "You know...you don't always have to pretend to be someone you're not. There's nothing wrong with being who you really are." "Wh...
1.5K 24 11
y/n is a young girl that moved from a city in columbia to a small town called encanto to hide from people that know about her . She soon finds out th...