Love at first.... OUCH!

By w1_Derful

It's the take me home 2013 tour, but who knew that it would all go wrong. When Irish band member Niall Horan... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three- the end
Update

Chapter eleven

157K 1.8K 240
By w1_Derful

Chapter eleven

The smell of alcohol and smoke filled my house, god why did I let Anna talk me into this, she is so cleaning this up tomorrow, or I could pay those topless butlers to clean up, I once saw an ad for it when I was watching that channel where they sell you stuff.... I wonder how much half naked butlers cost?

Okay this is definitely the alcohol talking.

I stood against the wall, stiletto heel up against the wall, shoulders back and the plastic. Red cup pushed between my teeth, I think my pose was quiet sexy.... But the plastic red cup didn't seem to pull it off.

I was lost in my drunken thoughts when a slight cough interrupted me. My green eyes flashed up from the plastic cup in my hands to the eyes of Niall.

"Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" okay I Have been saying okay for way to Long now, time to breathe.

"Enjoying yourself I see" Niall laughed, not a hint that he was the slightest but druken.

Damn his Irish genes.

"Yep, you never know Niall you may get to see my rowdy side like I promised" why did I have to bring that up, god that was embarrassing, where's a door to walk into when I needed one. "Ooh is Paul here"

I need to shut down my brain before I say anything worse.

Nialls laughed loudly but was cut short when we where interrupted.

"Oh hey Niall, mind if I steal Alyssa for a dance"

"Hi Ryder, um yeah sure, ill just uh.. go get a drink" Niall said.

I moved away from Niall as Ryder's hand found itself in the arch of my back pushing me slightly guiding me towards the dance floor, or what was previously my living room.

The music blasted through the speakers, my body moving to the beat, or should i say our bodies, not a gap was present between Ryder and i. His body pushed against mine as my back pushed back towards his. I could feel Nialls eyes on me as I danced in a way to sexual manner for me to be doing. I'm surprised I'm pulling this off.

Or maybe I'm not pulling this off and I looking like a slug trying to climb a tree. And Niall is not jealous but highly amused at my slug dancing.

God I would so not be doing this if I was sober.

Ryder lowered his face in sync with his hand moving down my body, resting his face on my shoulder his mouth at my ear.

"I know what your doing you know?"

"Yes, Well the act of dance is known internationally" I said back to him, not moving my face to meet his.

"Your trying to make him jealous"

My body turned around and his face was millimeters from mine.

"Don't worry ink girl, your secrets safe with me"

Well that wasn't apart of Anna's plan, abort!! abort mission!!! I knew Anna's plan would somehow end badly, I knew it. I have to find her.

"Excuse me one second" I told Ryder, before he could stop be I was walking quickly away from him.

Nialls pov

Damn did she look pretty, I couldn't take my eyes off her. Where ever she walked I just wanted to follow her.

Okay that's a bit freaky.

I walked up to her, breaking her free from her thoughts. 

"Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" Alyssa sang, how much had she had to drink?

"Enjoying yourself I see"

"Yep, you never know Niall you may get to see my rowdy side like I promised"

"Ooh is Paul here" yep she is definitely drunk.

I laughed at her, god she was funny, and pretty, and so sexy and. My thoughts where cut short when I was interrupted.

"Oh hey Niall, mind if I steal Alyssa for a dance"

My brain to tell him to go away, but no my mouth decided to act first.

"Hi Ryder, um yeah sure, ill just uh.. go get a drink" Niall said.

Stupid mouth.

I watch as he dragged her away from me and they danced on the dance floor. I couldn't help but clench my fist at the sight of there bodies moving together. What I would do to Trade places with him right now.

"Hey Niall" my head snapped towards the voice, as it interrupted my thoughts.

"Oh hey Brittany"

"Want to dance?" She said in her high pitched voice.

"Umm sorry but I don't really feel like it" her face dropped from a smile to being filled with anger and saddness, i felt bad. but i was not in the mood. I gave her an apologetic smile and headed for the drinks table.

Alyssa pov

My pace quickened as I searched everywhere for Anna, and of course. She is no where to be found. I stood still, my eyes searching the crowed of people. Suddenly my feet became damp, a horrid smell wafted up to my nose. My head slowly turned down and my eyes followed.

PUKE! SOMEONE PUKED ON ME!!!

"Oh I guess you just couldn't wait to LITERALLY throw yourself at me" I yelled at the culprit.

His hand plastered over his mouth and ran for the bathroom, I hope he gets it in this time because no way am I cleaning that shit up.

Half naked butlers can.... Alyssa stop! Get some new shoes and find Anna!

I climbed up the stairs and into the room to find myself a new pair of shoes, creaking the door open slowly with my eyes shut hoping not to see anything I didn't want to see.

Phew! The coast is clear. Now shoes!

I walked over to Anna's wardrobe and flung the door open.

Agggghhhhhhh my eyes!!!!! I'm blind! I'm Blind.

God Zayn Malik jr. I thought I told you I never want to see you again!

I swung the door back closed and walked away as fast as I could.

Well I didn't get any shoes but I did find Anna.

***************************************************************************

greeeetingsss

more nudity *wink* (troye sivan youtube impersonation.)

i dont know why this story has so much nudity in it... oh well "bare" with me. HAHA GET IT?!

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT!!!!!!

goodbye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 112K 63
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
44K 884 26
'I'll be your teacher, I'll show you the ropes...'
7.9K 161 21
NOW PUBLISHED ON AMAZON! Danny and Marnie had been sent down to Atlanta for the summer for polar opposite reasons. Danny is a champion Formula 1 rac...
9.5K 191 21
Lily Abigail Hemmings is now grown up, and she is pregnant, just as her mum was. The father-Lily's boyfriend and best friend-is in America at his dre...