Once Upon Online

By ryeji4life

Yeji living in Canada with her boyfriend and daughter. She's very unhappy with her life. She meets a guy onli... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
chapter 94
chapter 95
chapter 96
chapter 97
chapter 98
chapter 99
chapter 100
chapter 101
chapter 102
chapter 103
chapter 104
chapter 105
chapter 106
chapter 107
chapter 108
chapter 109
chapter 110
chapter 111
chapter 112
chapter 113
chapter 114
chapter 115
chapter 116
chapter 117
chapter 118
chapter 119
chapter 120
chapter 121
chapter 122
chapter 123
chapter 124
chapter 125
chapter 126
chapter 127
chapter 128
chapter 129
chapter 130
chapter 131
chapter 132
chapter 133
chapter 134
chapter 135
chapter 136
chapter 137
chapter 138
chapter 139
chapter 140
chapter 141
chapter 142
chapter 143
chapter 144
chapter 145
chapter 146
chapter 147
chapter 148
chapter 149
chapter 150
chapter 151
chapter 152
chapter 153
chapter 154
chapter 155
chapter 156
chapter 157
chapter 158
chapter 159
chapter 160

chapter 76

1.9K 91 21
By ryeji4life

It's been a week since we got back. I really miss Ryujin. I miss sleeping in her arms, waking up to see her next to me and I miss just being able to see her whenever I wanted. Today is also my first day at my job. I ended up accepting Mr. Shin's offer.

I work in the afternoon to night because it's the schedule that will work for me. Karina and Travis both work in the morning. This way, I go to work and Karina says she will watch Eva for me with the help of Travis.

Since I've been back, Dana started bugging me again too. He said he visited two weeks ago and we weren't here so he's all upset that I tried to run away with Eva to another country.

I regret taking him here to visit my sister before. I regret a lot of things with him. I should have accepted my sister's help when I first found out I was pregnant with Eva instead of going with Dana, hoping to be a happy family.

Maybe growing up with a broken family, makes me want to have that perfect family for myself. I really just wanted a partner to stay with me and it didn't matter if they're good to me or not. Fortunately, I met Ryujin and I'm starting to see a happy family in my future.

My thoughts get disrupted by my phone.

masteryu: Good luck on your first day today! I love you. Call me after work :)

kitty_purrfect: thank you. I will. I love you too. Busy today? You barely texted me :(

masteryu: Yes. Sorry, stuck in meetings pretty much all morning and now they wanna send me off somewhere for training.

kitty_purrfect: training for what?

masteryu: We have a customer that only wants to use Fanuc robots but the guy that usually works with those robots quit so they want to make me the go to person for that but I don't know if I want to. I enjoy just doing mechanical designs.

kitty_purrfect: you know, I love how smart you are. It makes you extra sexy

masteryu: You can't say stuff like that when you're far away from me lol

kitty_purrfect: I didn't say anything bad. Is it wrong for me to think my girlfriend is sexy?

masteryu: Very wrong.

kitty_purrfect: I have to get ready now. I'll call you later okay? Don't fall asleep early. I miss you.

masteryu: I'll try my best. I love you. Have a good first day!

kitty_purrfect: I love you too

I noticed this past week that Ryujin says I love you a lot when we're not together. She didn't say it a lot when I was visiting her. But she's been so busy that she falls asleep early so we don't get to actually talk on the phone or video chat a lot which makes me extremely sad. The reasonable side of me understands but the unreasonable side of me wants to get upset.

For some reason my insecurities are worst when I don't know what she's up to. I sometimes think if she's really asleep or she's just saying she's asleep but she's actually out with people.

I keep having to remind myself to trust Ryujin. She won't do anything to hurt me. She loves me and she's proven it so many times.

I didn't realize I was so deep in my thoughts until I felt a flick on my forehead. I see my sister in front of me smiling and I glare at her. "What was that for?" I ask.

"You have to get ready for work dummy" she says as she sits next to me.

"You could have said that instead of using assault?" I stand up but still looking at her.

"Assult my ass. You're a grown woman. You can handle a little flick" she scoffs.

"I feel bad for Travis" I roll my eyes at her.

"Don't feel bad for that bastard. He's the reason why my body is uncomfortable right now" she says while turning on the TV.

I laugh and walk away. I go to my room to get dressed for work. I go back down and say goodbye to Eva and my sister. I then wish Travis good luck before leaving.

I get to work and I'm greeted by an older woman. "Yeji?" She ask.

"Yes" I answer.

"Follow me" she starts walking away so I follow her. We enter another room and she turns back to me.

"You're gonna be working here doing inventory mainly. I'll train you and teach you everything you need to know and how our systems work. It's a pretty good place to work, friendly environment and such" she starts explaining things to me and I just nod at everything she says.

After she shows me around and teaches me what I need to do, she puts me in my assigned area. I say thank you and start doing what I just learned. This job isn't bad so I'm thankful for Mr. Shin for this.

A few hours passes by and I didn't even realize it. "New girl. How do you like it so far?" I hear someone ask from behind me.

I turn around and I see a fairly good looking guy walking towards me. "It's pretty good. Pretty calm. I thought being at a warehouse it would be more fast paced" I smile at him.

He sits on the table in front of me. "I'm Tyler" he extends his hand out.

I don't want to be rude so I accept. "Yeji" I say.

"Interesting name" he says smiling.

"It's about time this place finally got a good looking woman. It gets tiring looking at men and old women all the time" he tries to joke but I don't really get it so I just give him a fake smile.

"How old are you?" He suddenly ask.

"Tyler, leave the new girl alone" a woman approaches us.

"I'm sorry about him. He likes to flirt with anyone that has a vagina" she says.

"I'm Jackie" the woman introduces herself.

"Yeji" I introduce myself.

"Don't say stuff like that in front of her. You're ruining my moves on asking her out" he comments. I'm not sure if I should tell them that I have a girlfriend. They might judge me.

"She's out of your league" Jackie teases.

"Umm I'm actually not available. I'm currently in a relationship" I interrupt them.

Tyler looks at me, disappointed. He sighs, "We finally get a pretty girl. Of course, she's going to be taken. What lucky guy."

When he said that, I contemplate whether I should correct him or not. Is it a big deal if they think I have a boyfriend instead of a girlfriend? I think about it and for some reason I feel guilty about it. It's kind of like I'm ashamed of Ryujin but I'm not.

"Girl" I say after deciding that if Ryujin did that to me then I would be pretty hurt.

They both look at me, not understanding why I said girl.

"I have a girlfriend. Not boyfriend" I say.

"Ohhhhh" Tyler says and Jackie seems like she's still trying to process things.

"Was it hard? To come out? Like did your family get mad at you? Are they okay with you having a girlfriend?" Jackie starts asking.

"I don't technically label myself as gay or lesbian. Before Ryujin, my girlfriend, I've never been attracted to women. If anything I was against same sex relationships. So I don't know what I would really classify as but I'm only attracted to one person and that's it. As for my family, my dad accepted it where my mom kind of and still is struggling with it but she's not like treating me badly or anything because of it" I answer.

"I have a niece that came out to my sister and my sister for some reason really struggled accepting it. My niece actually came to me saying how she doesn't feel accepted by her mom because even though she said she does, her body language apparently said otherwise. My sister then came to me and said it's hard. I asked her why is it hard? She's still your daughter, it doesn't change anything" she sighs.

I really didn't know how to respond to that. I feel bad for her niece that she doesn't feel accepted by her mom. I hope that it will work out for them in the end.

"Aren't you three supposed to be working?" The woman from earlier approaches us now.

"Sorry, Tyler thought it would be nice to hit on the new girl" Jackie points towards him and he's shaking his head.

"I don't care get back to work" she says then walks away again.

"Ohh before we leave, I want to see your girlfriend. Do you have a picture?" Tyler ask.

I take out my phone and show them my lockscreen, it's a picture of Ryujin and Eva together.

"Wow she's really pretty" Jackie says making me jealous, I don't know why.

"Who's the kid?" Tyler looks at me after looking at the picture. I put my phone back in my pocket, "My daughter" I say.

"You have a kid already?" Jackie ask surprise.

"Yes. I was pretty irresponsible back then" I chuckle.

"Well you and your girl should hang out with us sometimes" Tyler offers.

"That would be kind of hard since she lives in the states" I say.

"You're doing long distance? That's tough. Long distance relationships normally doesn't work" he says.

"It is but I know we're gonna make it work" I tell them even though deep down I'm scared that it won't. I'm truly scared that she will get tired of me or I'll push her away so much to the point that she will decide to leave for good.

"I hope it works out for you because she's hot" Jackie says and I'm really getting annoyed like was it necessary to say she's hot right in front of me? That's another thing too, a lot of girls seem to like Ryujin and I hate it. Every time I think about it, I remember my exes and how they would compare me to other girls. I can't help but think if Ryujin is doing the same thing but she's just not vocal about it.

They leave to get back to work and I'm back on my own. I take out my phone to send Ryujin a quick message.

kitty_purrfect: I miss you

I wait for a few minutes but she doesn't reply. She's probably asleep but I feel uneasy that maybe she's not.

I continue working until it was time to go. First day wasn't so bad. Tyler and Jackie seems cool. Not a fan of Jackie admiring my girlfriend too much though.

I drive home and check on Eva. She's already asleep. My sister asked how work was and I tell her about the my two coworkers. I get ready for bed and I still decide to call Ryujin.

She doesn't answer so I try again and this time she answers.

"Ello" she groggily says.

"Even when you're sleepy. You still say ello" I laugh.

"I told you not to fall asleep" I say sounding angry now.

"I'm sorry. I did turn my volume up so I would wake up when you call" she tries to defend herself.

"How was work?" She ask sounding a bit more awake now.

"It was good. I met two people. Technically I met three but I don't count the woman that trained me. Tyler and Jackie. Tyler tried to hit on me first then Jackie kept talking about how hot you are which made me unhappy" I share.

"Wait, someone was hitting on you?" She ask.

"Yes and someone kept saying you're hot" I say.

"Do you like that Tyler fella?" She ask with a hint of insecurity in her voice which surprises because that's rare.

"I don't know the guy so no" I answer.

"So if you know him, you might?" She ask.

"Ryujin, I don't like him and I'm not gonna like him" I reassure her.

"I'm sorry. I don't know where that came from but have you seen yourself? You're gorgeous. I don't know how someone could be so beautiful" she sighs.

I laugh at her, "Stop being ridiculous. But do you think we can make this long distance thing work? It's really hard for me. I keep wishing you're next to me then when you're not, it hurts."

"It will work if we make it work. It's ultimately up to us. Only us can make it work and only us can ruin it" she says.

"We shouldn't have met in person already. I feel deprived" I say.

"If we didn't then we wouldn't know for sure that we want each other" she makes a point.

"Stop making sense. I'm trying to be unreasonable because I miss you" I say.

"I miss you too. We will be together soon enough."

We continue talking for a while and stay on the phone as we fall asleep. This is the closest thing we can do right now to 'sleep together' so it helps me feel at ease somehow, hearing her breathing and sometimes little snores.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 682 12
// RYUJIN X YEJI 18+ // Hwang Yeji, who needed money to pay off her father's debt to save his life and Shin Ryujin, who found herself sitting in an a...
641K 33.4K 86
Arranged marriage AU Shin Ryujin, the girl surrounded by rumors, finds herself in an arranged marriage with Hwang Yeji, the girl who closed herself o...
24.2K 1.3K 19
[Ryeji fanfic] Ryujin thought she was in love, until she meet Lucy's twin sister. Ryujin g!p +18 From Wild Tales book.
174K 4K 24
[Ryeji Fanfic] Her dad's new wife is not what she seems to be... Find out more by reading this super story of my own creation which is inspired by on...