Living Without Cultivation

By JennyDenning909

This story starts after Wei Wuxian was thrown in Burial Mounds by Wen Chao and other Wens. But this time, wh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97

Chapter 70

3.9K 181 21
By JennyDenning909

Wen Qing,"are you sure, Wei Wuxian?"

Wei Wuxian,"why did you ask that?"

Wen Qing,"because you just meet Hanguang Jun after many years and in few days spending with him, now you are saying you love him where you were telling me yesterday that you never understand the meaning of love. You were not sure, what is love? "

Wei Wuxian face become red thinking about what Lan Wangji and he did last night but he can't tell everyone about that so decide to explain his feeling to them.

Wei Wuxian," actually Qing-jie, I did talk to Lan Zhan last night. We talked about his feelings and my feeling and when I heard his thoughts and feeling, I understand that I also share the thought and feelings for Lan Wangji. "

Jiang Cheng," wait a second, so you are saying Hanguang Jun also have feelings for you? "

Wei Wuxian," yes, but you are always confirm it from him so that you do not have any doubt! "

In the whole group, only Lan Xichen is the person who knows about his younger brother's feeling and knows that his younger brother must have express his feelings when he get to know all the truth but he feels a bit sad that his brother didn't share it with him.

Now everyone is looking at Hanguang Jun to confirm whether Wei Wuxian is telling the truth or just bluffing.

Lan Wangji sighs before he gives the answer everyone in the office is waiting to hear," Wei Ying is telling the truth. I do love Wei Ying as a lover. "

Nie Mingjue,"since when?"

Lan Wangji,"since the first time I saw him in cloud Recesses."

Jin Zixuan,"you are kidding, right?"

Lan Wangji,"no".

Jiang Xuan Lu,"then why nobody knows about your feelings for Wei gege?"

Lan Wangji,"brother knows".

Now this time everyone is looking at Lan Xichen, Lan Xichen looks at his brother and pout a little before he said,"this is wrong Wangji, you didn't even tell me that you finally met young master Wei and even express your feelings to him. I was suppose to be the first person to know that since I was the only person who knew about your feelings for young master Wei and always supported you!"

Although Lan Xichen was jist teasing his younger brother a little but Lan Wangji actually feels bad that he lied to his brother about Wei Ying's identity and didn't tell him anything before handedly.

Lan Wangji looks down before he said, "Wangji is sorry brother, you can punish Wangji as you seems fine ."

Lan Xichen laughs at that and replies, "Wangji, I was just messing with you, although I really wanted to be the first person to know about it but it's fine. You don't have to feel sorry about it and no punishment is there for such a thing. And also I am very happy for you, little brother!"

Luo Qingyang, "wow, Sect Leader Lan can actually joke. That's something new for a person who lives in Gusu Lan Clan and most importantly study under grandmaster Lan!".

His makes laugh harder as everyone knows how strict Lan Qiren is .

Lan Xichen, "Uncle can't punish me for cracking a joke with my brother since firstly I am not in Lan clan and secondly I am the sect leader."

Jin Zixuan," ya, right. So, you also knew about Hanguang-jun feeling for Wei Wuxian, sect leader Lan!"

Lan Xichen," I did, and I see no problem in it if they share the same feeling and love each other. It is not against any rule, that two man are together. Even in Lan clan, there is no rule which says that two man cannot love or marry each other."

Jiang Yanli also smiles brightly since firstly his a'xian came back and secondly his little brother finally get a person who loves him unconditionally.

Jiang Yanli," I agree with sect leader Lan, you have my blessings a'xian and Hanguang Jun you too. "

Jiang Cheng," a'jie what are you saying? "

Jiang Yanli," a'cheng, a'xian has already suffered a lot, it's time for him to have a little happiness in his life too. So let him be happy. He also has a right to choose a partner he seems fine, like you and me did. "

Jiang Cheng," but, I do not want him to go away from me again. After many years, I finally get my brother back, I can't let anyone take him away from me ".

Wen Qing get a bit angry on his husband for talking nonsense and ask," so you will not let him have the happiness he deserve?"

Jiang Cheng," I didn't said that!"

Wen Qing," then what do you mean by saying he has stay by your side? Huh? He has his own life, he can live his life anywhere with anyone he wants. Do not make me regret my decision for making Wei Wuxian telling the truth to you all!"

Jiang Cheng wanted to defend himself but hearing the last sentence he stops himself and replies," what do you mean, making him tell the truth?"

Wei Wuxian,"oh she threatened me with her needles. Scary Qing-jie! And said if I didn't tell you all by myself she will tell you. So either way you all get to know the truth, so I decide it's better that I tell you the truth by myself"!

Jiang Xuan Lu," Qing-jie, you did a great job. You know it's the first time Wei gege ever get scared of something. Finally, he has something he has a fear of! "

Jiang Cheng," what are you talking about Jiang Xuan Lu, did you forget about Zidian!"

Jiang Xuan Lu," I am sorry Jiang gege, but I have to break it to you, Wei gege was never scared of Zidian. "

Jin Zixuan," what do you mean madam Lan, isn't everyone is scared of Zidian! "

Lan Xichen," yes, my lady, it's a spiritual weapon, it can do same damage as a discipline wipe can do! "

Jiang Xuan Lu," sect leader Jin, Xichen, I am sorry but I can't tell you the details about it. Although I can tell you, he is a mastermind when it comes to tailsman, hope you get the hint!".

Nie Huaisang is amazed that Wei Wuxian had created a tailsman like that too and said, "wow, Wei-xiong, you are truly something else. "

Wei Wuxian shakes his head and replies," thank you Nie-xiong for the praise and Xuan Lu, didn't you promised to never tell it to anyone if I tell you how to make that tailsman." And forms a pout.

Jiang Xuan Lu show her tongue to Wei Wuxian and replies," sorry Wei gege, I didn't wanted to but it's truth. "

Wei Wuxian," whatever... " Still pouting.

Wei Wuxian is making really hard for Lan Wangji to keep sane. Lan Wangji has to take deep breathes to keep himself from attacking his Wei Ying's lips which are now forming a cute pout.

Lan Wangji change the topic," since everyone knows about everything about Wei Ying, it time to discuss about the solution Wei Ying find for us to keep that person from removing the barriers".

Jin Zixuan," Wei Wuxian, you have a solution for that?"

Wei Wuxian," who do you thing I am Peacock? Even if I am a mediocre, I still have my brain which is working perfectly. "

Jin Zixuan glares at Wei Wuxian and said," I am not a peacock, stop calling me that! ".

Everyone laughs as how Wei Wuxian still call Jin Zixuan, peacock even after so many years.

Wei Wuxian," oh please, you can ask anyone, everyone knows you are a peacock. Huh!"

Jiang Cheng," Wei Wuxian, tease him later, first tell us the solution!"

Wei Wuxian," I am tired, Nie-xiong can you tell everyone about that please?"

Nie Huaisang laughs and replies," sure Wei-xiong, you can go and have some rest, while I explain the solution to everyone!".

Wei Wuxian smiles brightly and said," that's a good idea Nie-xiong. Thank you! Let's go, Yi Fei, Lan Zhan!" And pulls both of them outside the office.

He take Yi Fei to the room where a'yuan and ZiZhen are playing and Yi Fei told him that she will stay with the children and him and Hanguang Jun can leave to have some rest.

Wei Wuxian agrees with her and take his leave and pulls Lan Wangji towards the room where Lan Wangji is currently staying.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.4K 4.3K 35
"Great news! Wei wuxian has died!" "What?" yelled Jiang Cheng. "But iam Here!" said Wei wuxian with an confused face. "_"... "_"... [UPDATE : WEEKLY...
541K 39.7K 200
At the moment of his death, Wei Wuxian is sent back in time. He wakes up in the Cold Spring of Cloud Recesses during the time when he was there to s...
94.7K 4.1K 34
A Story in which Lan Wangji went back to the Burial Mounds to visit Wei Wuxian only to find the Dafan Wens Cottages burned down. Coming back to the C...
9.1K 221 32
It's the story, after Lan Wangji and Weiwuxian leave for their own paths at Burial Mounds..., I was so upset by that ending so I give my try to take...