Living Without Cultivation

By JennyDenning909

This story starts after Wei Wuxian was thrown in Burial Mounds by Wen Chao and other Wens. But this time, wh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97

Chapter 68

3.9K 177 10
By JennyDenning909

Wen Qing wrote letters to all three Madam's of major sects and all the leaders of major sect and ask them to come to Lotus Pier become tomorrow afternoon.

When the Madam's get the letter they were quiet confuse as they didn't expected that but thought it has to be something information if Madam Jiang ask them to come so they leave early in the morning and reach Lotus Pier before afternoon.

On the other hand, when Sect Leader's get the letter they thought something happened in Lotus Pier that's why Madam Jiang suddenly ask them to come back from Yiling City. The letter they got did not give any information about why she ask them to come back.

They got the letter next morning since Wen Qing knew if they got the letter yesterday, they would have leave in the night only and she didn't want that so she send the letter in the morning.

Jiang Cheng, "something must have happened to make Wen Qing write this letter and ask us to return before afternoon. "

Lan Xichen," but Wangji is in Lotus Pier amd if something bad happened he would had sent to a letter. And most importantly, would had solve the issue without needing us."

Jin Zixuan," but if nothing happened then why Madam Jiang send a letter to ask us to came back. We still hasn't sight the person behind it and the resentment energy is also increasing day by day".

Nie Mingjue," is better to go and check by ourselves then making presumptions. Get ready, we will leave in 20 minutes. "
Everyone nodded and went back to the room they are currently staying.

They all meet outside the inn after 20 minutes and ride their swords towards the Lotus Pier.

After afternoon all 4 sect leaders and 3 sect madam had reached the Lotus Pier. They saw that everything is fine in Lotus Pier and no problem is their which can need their attention right away.

A servent is waiting for them at the main gate and whosoever reaches the Lotus Pier maingate, the servent took them to sect office and is told that Wen Qing will join them when others also reach their.

After everyone reach Lotus Pier office room, and are waiting for Wen Qing. 10 minutes later, Wen Qing enters the office room followed by Wen Ning and Nie Huaisang.

Jiang Cheng, "what is going on Wen Qing? Is something wrong?"

Jiang Yanli, "you sent us letters to reach Lotus Pier before tomorrow afternoon suddenly, did something happen?"

Lan Xichen, "where is Wangji, a'sang?"

Wen Qing, "everyone please calm down, nothing is wrong, nothing happened, and nothing is going on ."

Jiang Xuan Lu (Madam Lan)," if nothing is wrong then why suddenly ask everyone to gather in Lotus Pier? "

Nie Huaisang," because someone wants to talk to you all! "

Luo Qingyang (Madam Nie)," who? "

Jin Zixuan," where is His Excellency? "

Before anyone else could ask anything anymore, Lan Wangji enters the office followed by Yi Fei and Wei Wuxian.

A'yuan is playing with ZiZhen so that both the child did not disturb the adult while talk.

Everyone except Jiang Xuan Lu and Luo Qingyang already know about the person who looks exactly look like Wei Wuxian. But since nobody told both the ladies about him, both were as shock as everyone else was when they first saw him.

Jiang Xuan Lu came out of her shock fast and screams, "Wei gege" and runs towards Wei Wuxian and hugs him.

Luo Qingyang who is still very confuse and shock, ask, "how? He... Wei Wuxian... But... He died... Who is he?"

Nie Mingjue takes the initiative to reply to his wife and said,"my lady, he is not Wei Wuxian, he is a person who looks like him. He is a common person not a cultivator".

This confuse Jiang Xuan Lu who is still hugging the man who is looking exact replica of her Wei gege and looks at her husband and ask,"what did Sect Leader Nie mean? He is not my Wei gege?"

Lan Wangji," sister-in-law, it is inappropriate to you to hug another man. Please let him go! "

Jiang Xuan Lu let go of Wei Wuxian but is still waiting for a reply. Wen Qing looks at everyone and said,"please settle down, I will explain everything!"

Everyone settle down except Wen Qing and Wei Wuxian who are standing in between a semi circle made by the person.

Wen Qing, "firstly, I am really sorry for making you come here without telling a reason but I wanted you to know a truth. But before knowing the truth, I want you all to understand the reasons carefully before making a rush decision". and give a look to Wei Ying and also take a seat.

Wei Wuxian sighs and close his eyes for a second or two before he opens them to look at the people in front of him looking at him for an explanation, why are they here.

He starts," I don't know, how you all will take this and if I could I would have never told you. But since I have to know ... I am telling you... I... I am Wei Wuxian!"

" What?" all 4 sect leaders and 3 sect madams ask at the same time.

Jiang Cheng," Wen Qing, are you kidding with us? "

Wen Qing," I am not kidding with you all! "

Nie Mingjue," then what is the meaning of this, why a commoner is suddenly saying that he is a cultivator, not any cultivator but the one of the greatest cultivator of his generation, Wei Wuxian? "

Nie Huaisang," Da-ge, listen to Wei-xiong first, you will understand everything!"

Nie Mingjue," you knew?"

Nie Huaisang nodded and said," I knew from the day, he came back to Lotus Pier."

Jin Zixuan," then why didn't you tell anyone about this?"

Nie Huaisang," Jin-xiong, I didn't knew back then why Wei-xiong didn't tell anyone about his identity so I thought when the time came he will tell himself so I didn't tell anyone".

Jiang Yanli looks at Wei Wuxian, crying and ask," are you really my a'xian?"

Wei Wuxian ,"yes shijie, I am your a'xian" and smiles towards her.

Luo Qingyang,"if you are Wei Wuxian, then why you lie?"

Wei Wuxian looks at Wen Qing and Wen Ning, and both Wen siblings understand that he will go with his story he told Lan Wangji and Nie Huaisang and both nodded their heads.

Wei Wuxian,"when I was thrown in Burial Mounds by Wen Chao, I had already lost my Golden core".

It was a another shock to all 7 people who knew nothing. Jin Zixuan,"how?"

Wei Wuxian smiles sadly and replies,"wen Zhuliu".

That single is enough to make everyone understand what Wei Wuxian is trying to say. Wei Wuxian,"anyways, so even if I came out of Burial Mounds I was already become a mediocre and at that time the war was going on. I knew that I will not be any help but will become a burden to friends and family. So, I leave the cultivation world and started living a life as a common person. "

Jiang Cheng stand up and March towards Wei Wuxian and shocks angrily," who told you that you will become a burden to us, you are my and a'jie's brother and you will never be a burden to us, a cultivator or not! You understand?"

Wei Wuxian smiles sadly before he replies," Jiang Cheng, I know you and shijie loves me a lot, but I couldn't face myself if I have depend on someone so that's what I thought was best ".

Before Jiang Cheng could say anymore Wen Qing says," Jiang Cheng come back let him complete then you can scream at him as much as you want, no one will stop you.

Although Jiang Cheng didn't want to but he still want to know more about his shixiong new life so he went back and take his seat.

Wei Wuxian continues,"I waited here and there till I get the news that the wall is finishes and you guys win the war. I also heard how you all decide to make Lan Zhan, new Chief Cultivator. That's the point I decide that now I can leave the cultivation world and start my journey to find a place which is far away from the cultivation world and the person also don't have much information about the cultivation world. It took me quiet few days until I found a village which the place I was searching for and I decide to live there."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.7K 3K 14
After leaving the burial mound Wei Ying decide to not show his face to anyone. "Since I don't have a golden core anymore, I can only learn demonic c...
75.2K 4K 35
This story is different from "Yiling Laozu Disappear From The Cultivation World" but the first few paragraphs or so is the same but not all of it wil...
9.1K 221 32
It's the story, after Lan Wangji and Weiwuxian leave for their own paths at Burial Mounds..., I was so upset by that ending so I give my try to take...
110K 5K 34
Wei Wuxian died during the battle at Nightless City, but his soul was save by his own grandmaster. 13years pass by and Yuandao SAnren Sect is slowly...