Met Unexpectedly ✔️

By AS_1314

"What the hell? Can't you drive properly huh? See you scratched my favourite car now what are you go.......Oh... More

♡𝑰𝑵𝑻𝑹𝑶𝑫𝑼𝑪𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑹𝑨𝑪𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑨𝑬𝑺𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑻𝑰𝑪𝑺♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑹𝑨𝑪𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑺-2♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 1♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 2♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 3♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 4♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 5♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 6♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 7♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 8♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 9♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 10♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 11♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 12♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 13♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 14♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 15♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 16♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 17♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 18♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 19♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 20♡
♡𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆♡ 𝑰𝑴𝑷𝑶𝑹𝑻𝑨𝑵𝑻!!
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 21♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 22♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 23♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 24♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 25♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 26♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 27♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 28♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 29♡ (Bonus)
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 30♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 32♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 33♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 34♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 35♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 36♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 37♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 38♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 39♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 40♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 41♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 42♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 43♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 44♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 45♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 46♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 47♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 48♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 49♡ ⚠️
♡𝑬𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆♡

♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 31♡

12.8K 705 172
By AS_1314

"Stay away from my Reyansh" arpita said tightening her hold on my hands which will definitely be bruised but I didn't showed much and tried to remove her hand but unfortunately I couldn't.

"Remove your hands from mine and he is not yours so don't you dare fight me regarding this" I said and as soon as her hold got loosened a bit I threw her hands away from mine.

"If he is not mine then he is not yours too so why the hell you kissed him in the hotel?" she said with gritted teeth and I looked around to check if someone is listening us, thankfully we are at the utmost corner so no one is here right now.

Ohh!! She saw us kissing I mean reyansh pecking my lips but is she out of her mind? Didn't she saw him grabbing my hands and pecking himself as she is accusing me now.

"What I do or what I don't that's none of your business so stay away from me. Now excuse me I have to go to emergency ward because I am here to work not to fight with someone like you" I said and lightly pushed her out of my way.

"I am again warning you to stay away from reyan otherwise instead of working in emergency ward I will make sure that you will be admitted there and I am not at all bluffing" arpita said with clenched fists but I didn't paid any heed to her and went where everyone were.

"Aru?"

"Sweetheart?"

I heard both trisha and shaurya from the other side and turned to see both of them coming towards me. They both glared at arpita knowing she might have said something to me and asked me whether I am okay to which I nodded my head.

"Wow!! You kiss one boy and another boy calls you sweetheart. I really hate girls like you" arpita said with a smirk and before any one of us could reply her geeta ma'am came towards us.

"What are you all doing here? Go to your respective places where you were assigned to" she said and we replied her in positive. After giving a death glare to arpita we went from there.

"What the hell happened to her now and how did she knew that you both umm ki...kissed?" shaurya said in anger but in the last stuttered saying kiss. I think he is still not able to digest that fact.

I told both of them everything but instead of telling reyansh pecked me on my lips I told cheeks to not make shaurya more angry because I know he will be again into his big brother mode lecturing me to not kiss reyansh without being sure of his feelings and all.

"That bitchy lizard.....Reyansh is yours not hers!! How dare she speak to you like this?" trisha said with gritted teeth and was going towards the direction where arpita was standing but shaurya quickly grabbed her waist to stop her.

"Calm down my lioness" shaurya said and trisha blushed instantly making me smile while looking at both of their cuteness. I chuckled seeing instant change in trisha's behaviour when shaurya grabbed her.

Do I also behave like this with reyansh? Oh my!! Trisha is looking so cute but I am sure that I look like a weirdo at that time!!

"Let's go" I nudged both trisha and shaurya on their stomach when I saw geeta ma'am coming towards our way. We three quickly went to our respective wards before geeta ma'am could reach us and scold us.

"Doctor!! please check her" A man said in a panicked voice and gestured towards a woman who was having problem in breathing. I nodded my head and quickly went to that lady for the treatment with that man following me.

Whole day was passed in me checking patients and helping our senior doctors in that hospital because I still has to complete my post graduation to be qualified for surgery.

When we were done for the day, we all went and sat inside the bus but I frowned when I saw arpita smirking while looking at me with a very confident face.

Why is she looking at me like this? Ugh!! No one could understand her and the thing which is revolving around her mind.

I ignored her as if I didn't saw her giving me evil smirk and sat down on my window seat looking outside while trisha and shaurya were sitting beside me all exhausted after today's work.

We reached our hotel and the first thing I searched was, reyansh's car but it was no where in my sight so with a sigh I entered inside the hotel.

Reyansh might be still working on the case as because of the tasks and pairing he was not able to fully concentrate on it from few days.

I had dinner with trisha and shaurya quickly talking about our whole day and discussing tomorrow's schedule. When we were done we all went to our rooms and slept as soon as we laid down on the bed.

"EARTH TO REYANSH" I heard yash shouting near my ear and I groaned in annoyance punching him hard on his back because he disturbed me before I could have confessed my liking towards arohi to her in my thoughts.

"Ouch reyan" yash said while rubbing his back and seeing fake pain expression on his face I chuckled because I know he is strong and it will not hurt him if I will punch him normally.

Right now we are in the office still working on that kapil singh's case but because we are in Mumbai so we work together here unlike in Delhi where we have our separate cabins which leaves zero chance for me to stay away from yash.

"Thinking of getting away from me huh?" yash said with furrowed eyebrows and I shook my head and internally cursing my expressions as they always convey everything to yash instantly.

"No why will I?" I said and looked confused a bit so that he will believe me that I didn't understood what was he talking about. Yash's expression for a second showed that he believed me and I smiled widely.

Wow!! Reyansh you are such a great actor!! *mentally patting my back*

"Okay if that's what you say but I must say though you have looks of a model but you really suck at acting" yash said with a wink and ran away from me before another punch could land on his back or hand.

"Sir, we have a lead on kapil singh" one of our subordinate came running inside our cabin and we both straightened ourselves and I took the file from him while yash also came and sat beside me looking into the file.

"Sir as we have informed, Kapil singh will meet someone in a hospital near us as one of his close friend is admitted there who happens to be one of his very important business partner too. The mole we have planted in his home will reveal the place soon to us as soon as he will get to know it" our man said and then left from there.

"Hope we will be able to catch him tomorrow" I said and yash nodded looking at the file that man gave us. We worked for some more time then drove off towards hotel in the same car as now we don't have partners so like earlier we both are sharing the car.

"Missing Arohi?" yash asked me out of nowhere and I looked at him for a second but diverted my gaze away from him after muttering a No which was a big fat lie.

"Don't lie reyan! Your face clearly depicts your every emotion but we know that this camp is going to end soon so if you have any sort of feelings towards arohi please confess it before it's too late" yash said and I nodded my head.

"I will but when the right time comes" I said and yash hummed. We reached the hotel and after having dinner we retarded to our rooms while I kept on looking here and there to have a glimpse of arohi but she was nowhere seen.

We both changed into our sweatpants and t-shirt. Yash went outside when he recieved a call from jatin as he was asking yash to come to his room. I was checking my notification when I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in" I said and sat up as earlier I was half lying on the bed while scrolling notifications on my phone. Arpita peeked from the door with a smile on her face and then entered inside, shutting the door on the way.

Why is she here at this hour?

Ohh she might have come to meet yash!!

"Arpita? Yash is not here, he is in jat..." I was telling her but she cut me off while sitting on the other side of bed.

"I am here to meet you" she said and I raised my eyebrows in confusion. She fidgeted with her fingers looking nervous and tucked a strand behind her ear just like my arohi does sometimes.

Is she trying to copy her actions?

"Umm Yeah...What happened and Can't it wait till tomorrow? I am tired and was going to sleep" I told her because I was not having good intuitions looking at her expression and activities.

"No I want to let it out because I don't think I will be able to keep it inside me a minute more so tomorrow is out of the box" she said normally and then again start blushing which was making me really uncomfortable.

How is it possible that whenever arohi blushes I really love it and feels happy seeing her but now when arpita is doing the same it is making me really uncomfortable?

"Okay then....tell me" I said reluctantly and looked at her so that she can finish whatever she has to speak quickly and then leave from here.

"I like you reyan and that too not from now but from our school days. Initially I didn't confessed thinking you don't feel the same but now I can't have it inside for me so I decided to tell you. Do you also like me?" arpita said looking at me with hopeful eyes and here I was beyond shocked from her revelation.

"Arpita I don't know what to say but just know that I care for you and respect you but I don't like you in the way you like me because I have never considered you more than a friend from our school days and when I got to know that you are yash's younger sister I myself considered you as my sis....." I was saying but she immediately got up from the bed with tear flowing from her eyes stopping me before I could say anything.

"STOP!! Please don't say anything further" she said while sobbing and I felt bad for her but I can't fake liking her just for her happiness or lead her on when I clearly know that I like arohi a lot and will never like arpita or any other girl in the way I like arohi.

"Do you like someone else?" she asked with a cracked voice and firstly I was a bit reluctant but after few seconds I nodded my head so that everything will be cleared now only and it will not be discussed again.

"Is she arohi?" she asked and I was a bit shocked as she guessed it right but nevertheless nodded my head. She gave me a sarcastic laugh and I immediately looked at her with raised eyebrows as she is behaving really strange now.

"But she doesn't like you and for the fact she likes someone else"
___________________________________________

Hey everyone 🥰🥰

How was the chapter? Did you all liked it?

Which word comes in your mind first when you think of Arpita? 🤭🤭

What do you think will be reyansh's reaction and do you have any idea what this lizard is planning?

I was having so many plots in my mind and it was confusing me a lot after the break I took from writing this so it took me time to update but now I have decided the story and it is going to be really interesting now so be ready. 😉😉

Stay safe and healthy 😇😇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

345K 13K 40
BILLIONAIRE × DOCTOR (Marriage series- arranged marriage) English × hindi dialogues ~•••••••~ ~•••••••~ The minute I heard my first love, I sta...
229K 14K 54
This story is all about journey of Arhaan and Jeevika and how they come closer and face the challenges of married life. ...
676K 24K 52
NOTE: Beware of grammatical mistakes " I married you but that doesn't mean that you can control my life". He growled in anger. I flinched at his hars...
778K 29.1K 111
"Listen Dev. I..I am sorry. Please let me explain" I pleaded while taking my steps back. "Sorry? Really? Ms Aasha Sharma" he asked with a smirk. Now...