Desire (Bakugou X Reader)

Door shadow1dark2night

Y/N is 20 years old. She lives in secrecy and doesn't let much of her past slip out to the world. She works u... Meer

Kapter 1
Kapter 2
Kapter 3
Kapter 4
Kapter 5
Kapter 6
Kapter 7
Kapter 8
Kapter 9
Kapter 10
Kapter 11
Kapter 12
Kapter 13
Kapter 14
Kapter 15
Kapter 16
Kapter 17
Kapter 18
Kapter 19
Kapter 20
Kapter 21
Kapter 22
Kapter 23
Kapter 24
Kapter 25
Kapter 26
Kapter 27
Kapter 28
Kapter 29
Kapter 30
Kapter 31
Kapter 32
Kapter 33
Kapter 34
Kapter 35
Kapter 36
Kapter 37
Kapter 38
Kapter 39
Kapter 40
Kapter 41
Kapter 42
Kapter 43
Kapter 44
Kapter 45
Kapter 46
Kapter 47
Kapter 48
Kapter 49
Kapter 50
Kapter 51
Kapter 52
Kapter 53
Kapter 54
Kapter 55
Kapter 56
Kapter 57
Kapter 58
Kapter 59
Kapter 60
Kapter 61
Kapter 62
Kapter 63
Kapter 64
Kapter 65
Kapter 66
Kapter 67
Kapter 69
Kapter 70
Kapter 71
Kapter 72
Kapter 73
Kapter 74
Kapter 75
Kapter 76
Kapter 77
Kapter 78
Kapter 79
Kapter 80
Kapter 81
Kapter 82
Kapter 83
Kapter 84
Kapter 85
Kaptet 86
Kapter 87
Kapter 88
Kapter 89
Kapter 90
Kapter 91
Kapter 92
Kapter 93
Kapter 94
Kapter 95
Kapter 96
Kapter 97 [THE END]
Read me bitch
HIYAA

Kapter 68

616 22 9
Door shadow1dark2night

The boys were up at 6 am ready to go train with their father.

_____ didn't mind it knowing Katsuki would take care of them but she still wanted to join them for a while.

***
"Are you sure you want to come? I'll take care of them. Plus it'll give you a few hours to be free." Katsuki said to her as she put Kenji's jacket on him.

"I'll follow you guys in my car and stay there for an hour then go. I need to go shopping today either way." She said to him.

"Alright." He turned to the twins. "You boys ready? Who's coming with me and who's coming with your mother?" Katsuki asked.

"Papa!" Kyori giggled running to him as Kenji looked at _____ running to her.

There was a rule Katsuki made up just for the boys. If they were to ever go anywhere with two vehicles to the same location the boys would have to go with one parent each. It was just something he needed.

______ smiled down at Kenji as he giggled at her touch.

"Come now, let's get going." She said as the boys run downstairs.

Katsuki looked at her as she had a hand to her stomach.

"...take it easy okay? If you need me to get someone to drive you let me know." Katsuki said to her but all she did was sigh.

"I'm alright I promise. Just..make sure you give both of them the same attention ok? I don't want Kyori to feel left out.." ____ said to him.

Katsuki smiled nodding. "Ya, of course."

They made their way downstairs everyone heading to the cars before driving down to Dynamight's agency.

***
Katsuki got one of his private rooms for the kids to play in.

______ just sat on the bench folding the boys jackets as they both run off to follow their father.

Katsuki smirked looking down at them having both hands on his hips.

"Alright. First things first! Before we do any training we have to stretch. Copy me" he said just doing basic stretches the boys could try.

______ took the opportunity to take pictures of the boys and Katsuki finding it adorable as they copy their father.

She smiled sending the picture to Mitsuki.

She stayed there until they finished stretching as Katsuki got the boys to run 5 laps around the room.

He walked over to her as he smiled.

"They're growing way too fast." _____ said as he sat down next to her pulling her into his body.

"Cant stop them." Katsuki said kissing her cheek before watching the boys race.

Kyori was faster then Kenji as he completes the laps first.

He smiled over at his parents as Katsuki gave him a thumbs up.

"I'm gonna go, When should I pick them up?? Or will you bring them home?" She asked moving away from him.

"Uh..I'll bring them home. If not I'll call you" he said standing up with her.

He watched her grab her bag before facing him.

He smiled kissing her cheek then lips.

"Call me if you need anything ok? I'll be here all day with the boys." Katsuki said to her.

She kissed his cheek nodding before looking over at the boys who ran over to them seeing her get up.

"You two be good for your father. I'll see you guys back at home okay?" She said as they nod.

She looked back at Katsuki.

"Go easy on them."

"I know, I know." He said shooing her off. He walked her out earning another kiss before she left.

He smiled turning back to the twins.

"Let's start!"

***
______ drove the the grocery store just going in to buy needed snacks.

She walked in getting the boys snacks for school and food to make for dinner.

She grabbed one bag of chips but before she put it down..

"Nova?! Oh hey!"

She looked up seeing Levi and immediately smiled greeting him with a hug.

"Hey! How are you??" She asked.

"Great! Where are the boys?"

"With Katsuki. They're training today, Kenji got his quirk recently." _____ said smiling.

"What!? Your serious! What is it?"

"explosion."

"Damn that's awesome, what about Kyori? What's his??"

"Only Kenji got it. But he's still training with them." ____ smiled.

"Damn they're growing fast. I'll come visit soon to see everyone." Levi said as they shared another hug before going separate ways.

***
_____ finished her shopping taking it all home before starting on dinner.

She felt small kicks from the baby every time she moved.

"..you're real active today" she said smiling as she put the top on the pot.

She moved to the couch checking her phone before calling Katsuki.

***
When ____ left the agency Katsuki worked on small activities with the boys.

He got them doing some boxing to punch hands and a bag just to work on their strength.

He felt proud to train them watching the two be passionate about something he enjoyed.

Once they got a bit tired out with working out he looked over at Kenji.

"Let's finally see some of that quirk of yours" Katsuki said.

Kenji ran over to him nodding.

He started up his quirk blasting small fireworks out of his hands.

"Blast it outward." He said turning Kenji's body to face away from him.

Kyori just watched curiously as Kenji faced his palm infront of him to blast out small explosions making him smile.

"I'll get you some equipment, let your mom know to not throw away those cans so you can practice on them." Katsuki said patting his head.

"Can I use it more!!? Papa I wanna do it like you!" Kenji smiled.

"You can but only when you're with me. For now all you have to do is work on your body. I'll help you don't worry."

"Can I do it too?" Kyori asked looking up at him having his hands open.

"..like I said work on your body. A good quirk doesn't matter if your body can't handle its strength."

The boys nod to him before continuing to get easy lessons from their father.

He got _____'s call letting her know how they were before going back to the boys.

Halfway through the lesson Katsuki forgot all about teaching them and instead started to brag about his wins, thankfully the boys were just as excited to hear about them.

And once the time hit around 5pm Katsuki got the boys ready to go back home.

He bought them ice cream after they left the agency as a celebration for their first training day.

***
Once they got home the boys ran in to find their mother.

Katsuki smiled shutting the door seeing them run into the kitchen the smell of dinner being made making them all hungry.

"We're home!" He called out as the boys giggle once they see her setting the table.

She smiled hugging the boys gently.

"Aw how was your day today?" She asked them.

"Fun!!"

"I wanna go again tomorrow!"

She smiled patting their heads. "Alright. Alright, Go wash up and come back you can tell me all about it at dinner." She said as they ran.

Katsuki smiles at her walking to her side kissing her cheek.

"How you feeling?" He asked taking the rest of the plates to set out.

"I'm fine, honestly this pregnancy seems a bit more easier then the boys." She said.

"That's good, any kicking?" He asks walking to wash his hands.

"Oh god. A lot of kicking. I'm surprised since it's still a bit early don't you think?" She asks.

"Babe she's got a few more weeks left. She should be thriving in there." He chuckled.

She smiled sitting down already. "I just want her out so I can finally hold her...hey do you think you'll find time to come to my next appointment??"

"I'll be there." He said walking back to her

The boys run back in getting help into their chairs as _____ poured food into their plate.

They started to go on and on about their day which made _____ smile.

It was nice to know the boys were enjoying time with their father.

***
"Oh hey, I ran into Levi today at the store" _____ said as she put the dishes away.

Katsuki cleaned the table looking at her.

"Really? I'm kinda proud of the kid. He's gotten a lot better don't you think? Being all independent."

"Ya, I'm thinking about inviting him over for dinner next week, sound good? I'm sure the boys will love it"

"Sure" he smiled kissing her cheek.

They both walked back to the living room where the boys were putting on their show.

Katsuki and _____ sat with them wasting the day away with family time.

***
The next few weeks however..were starting to get difficult.

_____'s due date was coming up, Ivor was still considering selling the foundation But he's mainly not interested in working with _____'s mother every again.

Kenji and Kyori however we're practicing their training everywhere they were.

Kyori never received his quirk but _____ and Katsuki did everything they could to include him with quirk related topics

Kyori didn't mind it a lot, or he just didn't show he cared for it anymore. His family loved him and that's what he needed. But still..to watch Kenji rub it in his face hurt sometimes.

Right now the boys were at school.

_____ was at home with Mina who decided to stay by her side.

***
"Aww she's kicking again.." Mina said smiling having a hand on _____'s stomach.

_____ laid flat on the couch her head on Mina's lap as she closed her eyes.

"She should be coming any day now right?"

"Hopefully.." ____ said.

Mina smiled down at her now playing with her hair.

"I wonder what she'll look like..hey...but you guys are stopping after three kids rigtht? Orrrr are there plans for a number 4?" Mina smirked asking.

"Oh hell no, I don't think I can handle another pregnancy."

Mina laughs softly. "Yaa I feel you. Eijrou wants to have another but I'm all used up." Mina said as ____ slowly got up to stretch her back.

"Emori is a cutie, I can only imagine your next child being the same" _____ smiled

"Emori's enough" Mina said

_____ smiles at her as Mina yawned softly.

"Heyyy we should plan a vacation! Probably after the babies born. You down to take the kids and go to the lake? I found a really cute cabin!"  Mina said.

"Well..we can't go right after she's born probably a few months but definitely let's do it. The boys need a break from work."

"And we need a break from the boys." Mina smirked happily.

"That's right." ____ chimes in.

The girls laugh softly before going back to their show.

They spent the rest of the time wasting away before they had to pick up the boys from school.

Mina left with Emori to go home while ____ took the twins home.

***
"Mama can we have soba today??" Kenji asked while walking into the house.

"Soba? Ya of course. But I need you two to go clean your room. Got it?" She said looking down at them as the boys stay silent.

She walked to the kitchen to find some soba noodles to start on.

The boys ran upstairs to 'clean' their room mostly shoving everything to the side or under their beds before they ran back down to her.

_____ just mixed the pot before her phone rang.

She saw that it was Katsuki just picking up.

"Hey, I just got the boys back from school." She says.

"Hey...listen, I tried to stay out of the field as much as I could but I have to leave tonight. They need me down in Hosu."

She stopped mixing the pot just holding the phone to her ear. It felt as if everything went silent for a minute..

"...but how long would you be gone?" She asked.

The one thing she dreaded came true..Katsuki having to leave her during her pregnancy..

She knew he had a mission before they got pregnant and he managed to get out of it for a few months to be by her side..however it seems like the times up for that.

"Honestly- I couldn't even tell you myself, they're getting their ass beaten by these villains and need me. I just need- uh, look I won't stay out long so you don't have to worry. Can you just pack my bag?" He asks, Katsuki's voice had a sense of annoyance and sadness in it.

"Can you at least stay for dinner? You have to eat." She said turning the heat on low.

"Just pack it up for me, I'll eat on the plane. look I need to go but I'll talk to you when I'm home." He said before hanging up.

She stared at her phone before Kyori looked up at her.

He could tell it was his father on the other end and from overhearing the convo...he was able to connect the dots having heard this conversation before.

"Is papa leaving?"

_____ looks over at him and just smiles softly.

"Only for a little bit. Come on, did you clean your room?"

He nods to her smiling.

She ruffled his hair. "Go get your brother, lunch is ready"

Kyori went to the living room to get Kenji as she set everything up for them.

She felt another kick just smiling down having her hand placed on the top of her belly.

...it'll be fine.

***
Get ready...

Like and Comment!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

604K 17.7K 38
(Y/N) is a young girl who just wants to be a hero just like everyone else. Her life wasn't easy though. She has always kept to herself and didn't lik...
38.4K 952 72
Moving in Japan alone for her was a nightmare , yes it truly was. Being alone was what scared her the most. She would always blame herself and thinki...
2.6K 83 7
Bakugo Katsuki is a well known singer across ALL of Japan. His dream is to travel to America, so he could meet other famous artists like him and get...
527K 17.3K 53
STORY IS BEING REWRITTEN UNDER THE TITLE OF 'it began with you'. ---- ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฐ. Y/n was born int...