(Editing 2nd) Love on Tour (M...

By xKadeex99

Alyssa Conaway, a smart good girl, was best friends with the infamous quadruplets Jayden, Brandon, Derek, and... More

Prologue
1~Alyssa- First Day Back, Oh No!
3~ Alyssa- Opportunity
4~ Critical Judgment- Hope Gone!
5~Alyssa- Options
6~ Critical Judgment- Hope Back!
7~ Critical Judgment- Run In
8~ Alyssa- Ideas1
9~ Alyssa- Pay Back Part 1
10~ Alyssa- Dinner with Jerks
11~ Alyssa- Losing my Mind
12~ Alyssa- Pay Back Part 2
13~ Alyssa- Getting to Close for Comfort
14~ Alyssa- Confusion
15~ Alyssa- Football Game
Songs for homecoming
16~ Alyssa- Dance Prep
17~ Critical Judgment- Last Chance at Happiness
18~ Alyssa- Homecoming Part 1
19~ Alyssa- Homecoming Part 2
20~ Alyssa- Homecoming Part 3
21~ Alyssa- Man in the Shadows Comes Out
22- Critical Judgment~ Explanation Part 1
23~ Alyssa- Did my Life get Better or Worse, I'll Never Know
24~ Alyssa- News Gets Around Fast
25~ Alyssa- Sweet Break from the Cold
25~ Alyssa- Sweet Break from the Cold Part 2
26~ Alyssa- Sweet Memories
27~ Alyssa- Rekindling the Broken Flames Part 1
27~ Alyssa -Rekindling the Broken Flames part 2
28- Critical Judgment~ Betrayed
29~ Alyssa- Broken
30~ Critical Judgment- Ignorance
31~ Alyssa- Back to School Life
32~ Alyssa- A New Start
33~ Alyssa- The Good Life
34~ Alyssa- A Place Where I Belong
35~ Alyssa- Take This To Heart
36~ Critical Judgment- Fucked Up Situation
37~ Alyssa- The End of Prom Night
Playlist for Love on Tour

2~Critical Judgment- Arrival

24.5K 233 40
By xKadeex99

** I HAD SOME WRITERS BLOCK AND DECIDED TO WRITE IN THE GUYS' POV FOR THOSE THAT ASKED. NOW THEIR POV IS STARTING BEFORE THEY ARRRIVED!!! SO NOT TO CONFUSE YOU THEY DON'T KNOW ABOUT ALYSSA YET!!!**

 2

 ~Jayden~

I felt the pressure of someone sitting on my back and slowly lifted my head up. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Brandon smirking at me and indeed sitting on my back. "Come on man we have to get to our last rehearsal before our last concert and then we get to go home." Brandon shouted jumping off my back landing with a loud thump on the floor. I yawned and rubbed my sleepy eyes sitting up in bed.

I crawled out of bed and pushed Brandon out my door before locking it. Walking to the bathroom I stood in the shower as the warm water went down my body. I couldn't help but think about what Brandon had said, last concert then we get to go home. I was happy about that, we all were.

The boys and I sat down and decided instead of our last year of school being homeschooled we wanted to go back to our hometown and finish there. We wanted to see all our friends and our family, to be able to relax for once. The record label didn't like that too much but we convinced them under certain rules.

Rule 1: we wouldn't be doing concerts during the school year but we had to write out and record a new album.

Rule 2: we were to have no performances during the school year because then we won't be getting money if we had it a concert.

Rule 3: we were to keep grades up and not get distracted otherwise we were going back to homeschooling.

And lastly Rule 4: DO NOT under any circumstances get romantically involved someone.

The record label wants to go straight to concert when school year ends and so we have to be able to leave. A girl would just hold you up and be more difficult to deal with being gone on tour.

The boys and I had to sign a contract stating to follow those rules but what they didn't know is I already liked a girl, a lot. I can't wait to see her again, she was everything to me. The day we left I should have told her that I loved her but I chickened out. I should have told her because now she could already be taken by another guy.

I know she is taken because she is so beautiful; with her long black hair and the most captivating blue eyes I've ever seen. I just wish she knew how much I cared for her, I have wanted to talk to her so many times but I never knew what to say. I was such a wimp. Every time I flipped open my phone to call or text her I was lost in my wallpaper, all the memories of that day flood back to me.

My wallpaper was the best picture I had of us; Alyssa and me. She had a bright smile on her face as I hugged her from behind. That was the last day we saw each other. I decided to surprise her and we went to her favorite place; the beach. I wanted to spend the day alone since I would never see her again, at least for awhile.

She seemed down because she knew this was the last day we had together, so I deiced to sneak up on her as she looked out into the ocean. Slowly I crept up and then pounced wrapping my arms around her tiny waist and lifting her up spinning her around. As I set her down she had the happiest smile and so then I took out my hone taking a picture of us together.

I loved that picture, it was my favorite and I haven't changed it since the day I took it. I hope Alyssa was ok and if anyone hurt her I will personally hurt them. She didn't need trouble in her life. After her mother died giving birth to her baby brother, whom she loved to death, with her dad never home anymore and then losing her best friends she doesn't need problems like player high school guys using her and end up breaking her heart.

My phone buzzed in my hand, 'incoming call' from Brandon flashed across the screen. Grudgingly I answered. "Yeah Brandon," I sighed and ran my hand through my hair.

"Jay you need to get down you rehearsals," he yelled and I could hear Seth and Derek already starting to warm up.

"Ok I'll be down in five." I hung up before he could answer. Taking one last glance at the picture I put my phone into my back pocket and walked out the hotel room door. The halls were dead quiet; the walls an off white and the carpet a red with gold swirls. I entered the elevator, pressing the lobby button.

After it reached the bottom I pulled my hood up, covering my face from view and made my way across the lobby and out the glass double doors. The sun shone down brightly as I walked down the crowded sidewalk toward the venue where the concert was being held.

I was debating calling Alyssa while I walked but I wasn't sure if she would answer or if she got a new number. It was probably best to just talk to her when we get back to town but what if she wasn't their anymore?

The urge to call grew as I pulled my phone out and went to my contracts. Selecting her name I pressed talk and brought the phone slowly up to my ear. It rang and rang; I was going to hang up until the other end picked up. Hope surged through me as a smile grew on my face.

"Hello," a male voice answered; the smile dropped, it wasn't her.

"Ah sorry I think I got the wrong number..." I trailed off as I checked the number but no it was Alyssa's.

"Are you calling for Alyssa?"

"Yes," I quickly ran across the street as the man talked again; his voice sounded a bit familiar.

"She's not here at the moment. Can I ask who this is?"

"Yeah it's her friend Jay-" the guy cut me off before I could finish my sentence.

"Jayden DeAvila never thought I'd hear from you ever again." The guy laughed, "Alyssa doesn't want to talk to you so just leave her alone."

Angry surged though me, "Who the fuck are you to tell me I cant talk to her?  If I want to talk to her I will. Who are you?"

"Doesn't matter who I am, just leave her alone or I'll kick your ass." Before I could reply he hung up. I gripped the phone tightly, almost breaking it. I hung up and slid my phone into my pocket; I wasn't watching where I was going and ended up running into someone.

A bag fell from their hands and as I went to pick it up so did they. Handing it back to them I stood up; and just then a breeze blew by making my hood fall back. "Thank yo..." the teenage girl started to reply but when she met my gaze her eyes bugged out.

I massive grin over took her face and she was reaching for her phone. "I can't believe it you." She squealed. Quickly looking around for an exist route; I decide to just run. I ran around her and straight for the venue half a block away. By this point I was being chased down by a group of maybe ten teenage, crazy fan girls.

When the concert ended the guys signed autographs and then we headed to the airport. It was around eleven p.m. when we boarded the plane, first class of course. We were the only people there so it was nice and quiet for me to get some sleep but the guys had other plans. Brandon and Derek decided to get into a big argument about who will get to hang out with Alyssa first and Seth joined in later to yell at them to shut up and that he was going to because Alyssa liked him more. After awhile I couldn't take it anymore, it was one in the morning and I wanted to sleep.

"Guys shut up; I want to get some sleep. You can talk about it later when we land." I glared at them for a second before I rolled over looking out the window falling asleep. Our manager Richard woke me up around three and we got off the plane going to the limo waiting out front. One by one the driver dropped us off at home.

When the limo stopped in front of my two story white Victorian house I got out and grabbed my bags walking up the steps. I took out my keys and tried the lock but I guess my parents got new locks. I rang the door bell and heard the dog barking from on the other side.

The light by the door turned on and I heard the sound of the locks being unlocked and the door slowly opened. I smiled at the sight of my mother; she smiled back and ran out the front door grasping me in a tight hug. "Mom I would like to breath." She chuckled and let go.

"Oh Jay I'm so happy for you to be back home for the year, get in here." I quickly walked in and then got jumped on by the dog I got from Alyssa on my birthday. He was only a puppy at the time but now he was huge. "Luka missed you," my mother said leaning against the wall folding her arms across her chest.

"I missed him too." I kneeled down and scratched his head as he squirmed around happy to see me. Luka was now a two year old fawn English mastiff. He weighed around two hundred pounds, thanks to my dad spoiling him with human food, and was thirty-two inches of pure muscle and now fat. Luka was the best dog I could ask for and it was all because of Alyssa. She knew how much I wanted a dog; especially a big manly type dog and Luka was just that.

I got up and grabbed my bag off the floor, "Come on mom lets go back to bed." She nodded and headed upstairs with me and Luka behind her.  She walked into her room, the first door on the right, and I walked down the hall to my room, the last door on the left. I opened the door with Luka trotting in behind me lying down on my rug by my bed. I set my bag down and stripped down to my boxers.

I crawled into the bed I haven't slept in for two years; the sheets were ice cold and stiff. After awhile they warmed up and I lay awake staring up at the ceiling thinking of what school will bring me. Lying in bed I wasn't tired like I was a few seconds ago; no now I had questions swimming around my head.

How is Alyssa? Is she ok? What has she been up to? Will she recognize me? Has she changed? I hope not. How is Kyle and is there dad still never around? I don't know the answer to any of these questions but I will find out tomorrow when it is the first day of school. I am going to be dead with the no sleep I'm getting. I rolled over looking outside slowly drifting off. As I drifted off to unconsciousness I felt the bed dip as Luka jumped on my bed snuggling into the crook of my legs.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Song of the Chapter: 'The Reason by Hoobastank'

' I'm not a perfect person

As many things I wish I didn't do

But I continue learning

I never meant to do those things to you

And so I have to say before I go

That I just want you to know

I've found a reason for me

To change who I used to be

A reason to start over new

and the reason is you

I'm sorry that I hurt you

It's something I must live with everyday

And all the pain I put you through

I wish that I could take it all away

And be the one who catches all your tears

Thats why i need you to hear

I've found a reason for me

To change who I used to be

A reason to start over new

and the reason is You [x4]

I'm not a perfect person

I never meant to do those things to you

And so I have to say before I go

That I just want you to know

I've found a reason for me

To change who I used to be

A reason to start over new

and the reason is you

I've found a reason to show

A side of me you didn't know

A reason for all that I do

And the reason is you'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NOTE: YES SHORT BUT IT'S SOMETHING. I HOPE YOU LIKED IT AND LET ME KNOW WAHT YOU THOUGHT. YOU NOW KNOW WHAT JAYDEN THINKS OF ALYSSA LETS HOPE THEY WORK THINGS OUT.

OK I WANT YOU TO TELL ME WHO ALYSSA SHOULD BE WITH,

A)JAYDEN

B)BRANDON

C)ALEX

D) NO ONE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 322 23
"Hey Princess." "Wh..at is your problem?! Why are y..you following me?!" "Are you scared of me?" he asked with a smirk on his face. "N..no I am no..t...
4.5K 494 56
Completed (11.12.17) --------------- It hurts, really, to not have a lasting happiness in your life. Something or someone is somehow jealous of you...
3.5K 765 46
There was only one word to describe them - Inseparable. Marlene and Leandrea are your twin goals. The perfect siblings who did everything together...