Jeonghyo Oneshot Book

By 0h-oh-nono

Just some Jeong Hyo one-shots because we need more JeongHyo || no proofreading so sorry about the errors || More

stress relief ✅
I got you pt1 ✅
I got you pt2 ✅
I got you pt3 ✅
I got you pt4 ✅
Heat pt1 ✅
Heat pt2 ✅
Heat pt.3 ✅
conflict pt2
conflict pt3
I'll protect you
storm ✅
storm pt.2 ✅
Baby her ✅
Online class ✅
Ignore me ✅
Mine ✅
Two year struggle ✅
Possessive ✅
Possessive pt.2 ✅
Jealousy ✅
sample testing ✅
Just one ✅
Just one pt.2 ✅
this is a test

Valentine's Day ✅

833 37 6
By 0h-oh-nono

Jihyo's pov

"I don't know what to do Nayeon! Valentine's Day is tomorrow and I have nothing!!" I whine and hide my face with my hands.

"Well if you were looking for something instead of whining about it maybe you would find something" Nayeon jabs at me without taking her eyes off her phone.

"You're mean" I take my hands off my face and look at her even if she's on her phone "you could help me you know"

Nayeon looks at me before she turns off her phone and sighs "you know Jeongyeon loves you, right?"

"Of course I do, and I love her back that's why I need to find something!" I cover my face with my hands again and groan into them feeling the frustration build up.

"Then you should know that she'll be happy with anything you give her"

I don't respond to her.

"Jihyo?" She calls out.

I feel tears dampen my hand.

"Jihyo?" I feel her hand on my shoulder.

A sob escapes my throat.

"Are you crying, come on you don't need to do that" Nayeon pulls me into a hug "you're really hung up on this huh?"

"Yes!" I cry into her shoulder.

"You're such a baby" Nayeon rocks me back and forth "you know you could just ask her right?"

"Then it wouldn't be a surprise" I complain.

"Yeah, but at least you would know what she wants and you wouldn't be so frustrated" Nayeon points out the pros.

"I don't want to ask her myself"

Immediately Nayeon turns her phone on and puts it against her ear. It takes me a second to realize what she's doing but when I do I try and snatch her phone away. Only when I try, she hold me against her.

"Hey, Jeong...I was looking for a gift for Mina for Valentine's, I already have something but I was wondering if you have any other ideas?...ok what would you want?...o-ok I'll try that too...N-no! I'm not shy...whatever, talk to you later" Nayeon hangs up.

"So?" I ask.

"So, anything would be fine but she definitely wants to see you dressed...different if you understand what I'm saying" Nayeon raises an eyebrow at me.

"Different? Like...sexy?" Shyly, I ask her.

"Yes," Nayeon drags her words out.

I feel the blood rush to my face and the urge to hide away and curl up gets stronger.

"There's no way I can do that!" I sink into the couch "that's too embarrassing!"

Nayeon snorts "She's seen you naked you know"

"That's different" I wrap my arms around the teddy bear that was gifted to me by Jeongyeon.

Nayeon watches me stew in my embarrassment "you know you don't have to, Jeong wouldn't want you to do something you're not comfortable with"

I stay quiet for a few seconds before responding "yeah...I know" I whisper.

I feel Nayeon pat me on the leg "come on let's go" she stands up.

"Where?" I sit up.

"I know a game Jeong might want" Nayeon stretches in her spot "she can play it with Mina"

"...thank you" I stand next to her.

"Don't worry about it"

___

When Nayeon and I finished getting the gift for Jeongyeon, we decide to go to some of the clothing stores nearby and browse. At first, I don't think anything of it but when we keep getting closer to the lingerie area thoughts start to fill my mind.

Nayeon turns around holding a sweater against her chest "what do you think?" She asks me.

"I'm gonna do it!" I say a bit too loudly causing people around us to look in our direction.

"Do what?" Nayeon tilts her head at me.

"I'm dressing up for her, I'm buying the lingerie" I start walking closer to that area of the store.

"Wait, seriously?" Nayeon's eyes widen before she follows me with the sweater long forgotten.

"Yes!"

"Ok calm down, first of all, and secondly, are you sure you're ok with this?" Nayeon follows me as I go rack to rack.

"Yeah, now which one looks better, red or black?" I turn towards her holding the lingerie.

"Red, but didn't you say that it was too embarrassing and that you couldn't do it?" Nayeon keeps asking.

"Yes but! I thought about it and I want to do it" I put the black lingerie back where it was "it's like you said, she's already seen me naked and she's going to end up seeing me naked anyway"

"That's what convinced you?" She raises an eyebrow at me.

"No! Did you hear what I just said"

Nayeon stares at me for a second before she shrugs and helps me pick out what to buy. When we finish clothing shopping we decide to go over to the food court and order some food, we're about to sit down and eat when I feel Nayeon tap on my shoulder.

"Isn't that Jeong over there" Nayeon points over at another table where Jeongyeon is sitting with a girl I don't recognize.

"Who's that girl?" I ask Nayeon.

"I don't know but she seems familiar" Nayeon puts her tray down "do you want to go ever there"

Looking over to Jeongyeon's table, I see that she's making the tinier girl laugh "Yeah, I do"

Nayeon picks up her tray again "you got jealous quick"

"Shut up" I hear Nayeon chuckle behind me.

As we get closer I can begin to hear what they're talking about.

"I miss you you know" the smaller girl leans closer to Jeongyeon.

"I miss you too, I wish we could hang out more often" Jeongyeon pouts at the girl.

The display makes my stomach twist and a pang of anger and sadness hits me at the same time. Nayeon seems to notice and approaches Jeongyeon first.

"Hey Jeong" Nayeon practically slams her tray on the table causing Jeongyeon and the girl to jump.

"Jeez, Nayeon are you trying to give me a heart attack?" Jeongyeon places a hand over her heart.

"Sorry but Jihyo was wondering if she could sit with you?" Nayeon crosses her arms.

"Jihyo's here?" Jeongyeon seems to straighten.

"I'm right here baby" I place my tray on the table and then place my hands on her shoulders and rest my chin on her head causing Jeongyeon to lean away and look up at me.

"I miss you" Jeongyeon smiles up at me.

Her words cause a swirl of emotions inside of my head. I don't know if I should be angry or happy.

"So can we sit?" Nayeon asks again.

"Yeah, let me introduce you guys, Yeoreum, this is Nayeon you guys have met before but I don't know if you remember that" Jeongyeon motions to Nayeon.

"Oh, so that's why you look so familiar" Nayeon sits next to Yeoreum.

"And this is Jihyo, she's my girlfriend" Jeongyeon puts her arm around me.

"It's nice to finally meet you! Jeongyeon certainly likes to talk about you" Yeoreum laughs at the way Jeongyeon's cheeks flush "she barely let me tell her of the girl I'm with!"

"That's not true! You talked about Exy for a while!" Jeongyeon points at Yeoreum "you even shared a couple of intimate details"

Yeoreum chuckles at her "like you didn't"

"I— Anyway, what are you girls doing here?" Jeongyeon pretends her secret wasn't revealed.

"Well, we were buying some clothes, and maybe getting you a gift" I smirk at the way Jeong's eyes light up at the thought of getting a gift.

"Can I see?"

I shake my head "it's a surprise"

"Can I get a hint of what it is?"

I pick a bit of my food before placing it in my mouth. Again, I shake my head and watch her pout at me "you'll find out tomorrow"

"Humph, no fare"

"Well, are you going to give me a hint of what you got me?" I raise an eyebrow at her.

"If you give me one first" the smile that she throws my way makes my heart hammer in my chest.

I turn back to my food "I guess you won't get one" I look up at Yeoreum "tell me about this Exy girl you're with"

"HEY—"

"Jeong, mind your manners" Yeoreum playfully scolds her "anyway, her real name is Sojung, she only likes me using that name when we're in private, she wants me using her artist name in public so people don't find out her real name"

"I KNEW IT!" Nayeon shouts, everyone is now looking at us.

"Nayeon...shut up, we're in public" I elbow her in the ribs.

"Sorry, it's just that the name seemed familiar" she bows her head "sorry"

"It's alright– Oh! that her right there" Yeoreum's small hand shots forward and points at a tall girl with her face covered with a face mask and aviators walking our way, in her hands are white paper bags with a designer brand name plaster on the front.

"Hey, who are your friends?" a kiss is placed on Yeoreum's temple before Exy places the paper bags down and pulls a seat from another table, and sits with us.

Her small hand points at me first "that's Jeong's girlfriend, Jihyo" next she points a Nayeon "and that's Nayeon, I've actually met her before"

Lowering her sunglasses, Exy looks at me with her sharp eyes.

"Jeongyeon loves to talk about you"

Jeongyeon's hand slams against Exy's shoulder, shoving the poor girl "SHUT UP!"

Again, everyone around us stares. I don't mind it this time, not when Jeongyeon's ears are red.

The next morning I wake up with jitters, my stomach twist with nerves that go on for the whole day up until I receive a text from Jeongyeon at two in the afternoon. I don't know what to make of it other than we're going to be out of the house for a while.

"Pack some clothes for a week"

"And where something cute for when I pick you up at six"

"Who am I kidding, you're always cute <3"

I let out a little laugh at the last text.

"Kiss ass"

She texts me back.

"Is that a request?"

"I'd be more than happy to"

I roll my eyes at that but I can't deny the way my heartbeat picks up speed.

"Shut up"

"I'm going to pack my clothes now"

I throw my phone on the bed and start looking for my suitcase and placing it on top of my bed. After two and a half hours, I have everything I need. Now all I need is to look for what I'm going to wear tonight, which includes the lingerie...Oh, God. I feel my face heat up, the thought of being stripped of my clothes by Jeongyeon and watching her reaction to me wearing lingering...it makes me feel...warm. It makes me warm from head to toe.

I settle with a red crop top and a white skirt, I par it with red converse shoes. Before I know it times run out and I hear Jeongyeon's car being parked in front of my house.

The front door opens to Jeongyeon, who's wearing high-waisted dress pants, a plain red shirt with a light grey blazer over it, and red converse.

She smiles when she sees me "hey! we match"

I smile back at her "I guess that means we're meant for each other" I walk to her and snake my arms around her "where are we going?"

"Well" she loops her arms around my shoulder "we are going to stay in this hotel that has a really nice restaurant...and also has a really nice spa that I plan on taking you to" she leans down and places a kiss against my lips "I've notice how stressed you seemed in the studio"

"Mmm" I press myself against her "that sounds nice"

"Sojung told me about it, she said it left Yeoreum feeling like she was in the clouds" Jeongyeon chuckles before she places another kiss against my lips.

"I almost forgot, Let me get your gift" I walk towards my room with Jeongyeon tailing behind me. I reach for the closet and pull out the game that has been wrapped up in gift paper "I hope you like it"

"I like everything you give me" She smiles at me as she unwrapped the gift.

"Kiss ass"

"For you? any time— Oh my God, how did you know I wanted this game!" Jeongyeon looks up at me, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

"That's a secret, but now you can play with Mina, she also got it"

She stares at me for a second before she throws me against the bed and climbs over me with her hands on either side of my head. She lowers herself against me before she kisses me hard on the lips.

"God, I love you"

"I AM your God" I smile at the way she smiles at my comment.

"I'll worship you if that's what you want" she slides one of her hands under my skirt, but I stop her before she does the same with the shorts I'm wearing underneath.

"Leave that for later, when I give you your second gift"

Her eyes light up.

"I can't wait to see what that is"

My stomach does a little flip. Not from nerves this time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.5K 408 39
Just another oneshots. Peace out! [COMPLETED.. COMPLETED??!!]
13.3K 380 22
Sapphic imagines for each twice member! Slow updates because this is just a lil hobby of mine. Each member will have their own individual book when I...
69.3K 2.3K 75
literally just one shots and incorrects about my two lovies, 사쯔 (Satzu) only a few sexy chapters because i love fluff ⚠️Warning: G!P⚠️ if you dont w...
50.1K 1.6K 36
a book full of seoksoo one-shots because they're is really a few of them english is not my first language so I apologise for any mistake 2021