The Secret Of The Omega (Taek...

By Kim_Fiona21

Jeon Jungkook, a true blood alpha and a soon-to-be-head of moon glade pack. He is strong, handsome, and has e... More

Introduction
Wait for mate!
My mate!
Hate for the true blood?
In search of you
Unexpected meeting
My brother!
Sudden outburst
First meet
Small talks!
Sudden confession!
Jealousy? Care?
Family time!
The story Of the Omega!
Panic attack
Wolf Run!
Weekend
Intruders
Half Secret
New Family
'Our room'
5 True Blood
The truth revealed!
Bitter yet sweet
Trouble in morning
Shopping time
Suprises
Caring for you
New member
Ignoring?
Coffee
Date
Preparation
Friends circle
Pack Training
Bunny
Packing
Camping!
Trip to waterfall!
Attack!
Battle
Dead
Revelation
Nightmare
Cared
First
Nesting
Heat
Mark me! 🔞
Chaos
New trouble?
New arrival!
Omegas!
V
Talk with the heads!
Exploring
Orphanage
Moon
Scent
Talk
Pregnancy
To be a head!
Hunger for revenge
Attention
Blood
Sehun
Secrets over secrets
Traitor
New challanges
Frustration
Last visit
Secrets hidden behind lies
Without you
Blinded by love? hatred?
Trustful?
Bitter Truth
Start
The final battle
Knowing you better!
Irritation
Relief
Last month
Birth
Ceremony
Extra points

Doubts and Questions

9.2K 448 93
By Kim_Fiona21

Lactation kink anyone ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No one's pov:-

Jungkook was in his office, completing his pending work faster so that he could return to his room to check on Taehyung. Just then, a knock was heard, and he mumbled a faint 'come in,' without tearing his gaze from the papers in his hands.

Quietly, Sehun entered the office and locked the door behind. "What happened?" Jungkook asked, frowning at the anxious expression of the alpha.

"I took blood test of everyone in the packhouse, and the reports are shocking, Kook. " Sehun said.

"Do you find that drug in everyone's blood?" Jungkook asked, eyes widening in shock when Sehun nodded instantly.

"I don't know how but everyone had these drugs mixed in their blood, which includes you and Jin too. " Sehun said and handed the reports to Jungkook, who anxiously turned pages of the file.

"But, none of us showed anything like that, except for Taehyung. " Jungkook said, keeping the file separately from others.

"It's because none of you can conceive a child, except for Taehyung, who is pregnant. " Sehun replied.

"Wait! Mom can. I have to talk to her. " Jungkook said, standing from the chair with visible panic, but Sehun pushed him down.

"Jungkook, she can't. You should know that there is an age till a wolf can get pregnant, and your mother is already over it. She can't conceive even if they try to. " Sehun spoke with a sigh.

"Oh, that's a relief. " Jungkook said, relaxing while leaning on the chair but immediately sat straight when received glares from Sehun.

"You can't be casual on it, Jungkook. We have to find the one mixing these drugs in food. " Sehun glared and sat in front of the True Blood.

"Well, I know, but I don't have any idea who cooks. Jin hyung should know about this. " Jungkook said after thinking for a while.

"Where is he-?" Sehun asked but cut off as soon as Jin jumped in from the window.

"Hyung, what the hell? Why are you coming inside like a thief?" Jungkook asked, eyeing the alpha. "And what about Taehyung? I thought you said you won't leave him. "

"Relax, Jeon. I just gave him the medicine, and he is sleeping, and I had locked the doors, so no one would enter, plus Yeonjun is there. " Jin said and went to sit on the chair next to Sehun.

"But, dude, how do you even climb up here? Didn't the guards stop you?" Sehun asked, narrowing his eyes at the alpha, who shrugged, wiping off a little dust in his coat.

"They don't have the dare to stop the one who trains them. " Jin replied, with a grin, making the other roll his eyes at him.

"So there are two people whom I highly doubt. One is Yerin, and another one is Eunha. " Jin said, making Jungkook frown.

"Were you eavesdropping on our conversation?" Jungkook asked, but Jin shot him a disappointed look.

"The last time I checked, I was an alpha with wolf ears, which can help me listen to at least one meter conversation. " Jin said while Sehun sat there holding his laugh. "Anyways, as I was saying, I doubt, Yerin and Eunha on it. "

"Hyung, I don't know about Eunha, but Yerin? She is one of our trained warriors, and I don't think she will do something like that. " Jungkook said, but Jin shushed him.

"Listen, She might be your best friend or any warrior, and honestly, I don't care about it. For me, my brother's safety comes first, then anything else. I give the duty of serving in the packhouse to Yerin and Eunha. And from what I have observed since Yerin started to make food, Taehyung avoided eating like a plague. " Jin stated.

"So, you really think it's Yerin who mixed these drugs in the food?" Jungkook asked, but Jin shook his head.

"I never said I am convinced. I have my doubts, and I want to clear them off so that I won't doubt Yerin in the future. " Jin said, to which Sehun nodded.

"I would support Jin in it. We can look at it once and make sure Yerin isn't one of them. Plus, we should give others a heads up too, so they would know what's going on inside the packhouse. " Sehun spoke, leaving no place for Jungkook to argue.

"As you wish. I'll inform Mom and dad, and you can inform others. " Jungkook said. "But how would you find if it's Yerin or not?" The True Blood asked, making the two alphas grin at him.

"Well, we got our backup ready. " Jin grinned, standing up from the chair and moving out of the door.

"You make sure to inform alpha and luna about it. " Sehun said and followed Jin outside the room, leaving a confused alpha behind.

-----------------

"So would V really won't show up anytime soon?" Taehyung asked with tired eyes, gazing at the older True moon, who nodded while running his hands in the silver locks of the younger.

"But you don't have to worry about it. We are here, so we'll not let you feel alone. But still, if you do, you can ask Jungkook to stay with you or do nesting. It really helps. " Yeonjun said.

A few minutes ago, when Taehyung woke up again because of pain, Yeonjun put his self-made herbs in Taehyung's mouth, which acted as a pain reliever for the omega. That's when Taehyung shared about a sudden feeling of loneliness and not being able to get in contact with V.

Yeonjun didn't totally blow V's cover but just told Taehyung that his wolf got in pain because of what happened the day before yesterday, so he is staying away from Taehyung to not hurt him more. Thankfully, Taehyung brought this half-truth.

"Hyung, can I ask one more thing?" Taehyung asked shyly, playing with the hem of the shirt.

"Sure, what is it?" Yeonjun asked, a little surprised by seeing the younger blushing.

"Does the male omegas lactate?" Taehyung mumbled, looking at his lap, while Yeonjun's eyes went towards the omega's chest, which still looked flat, or maybe because he was wearing an oversized shirt.

"Are you lactating?" Yeonjun asked curiously, making Taehyung shrink down in embarrassment.

"No, I don't. " Taehyung said, already covering his chest when he saw Yeonjun eyeing him. "I just feel heavy on my chest sometimes. " Taehyung mumbled.

"Oh. Well, it's just a sign that you will start soon. After all, who do you think would feed the pups for the first year?" Yeonjun replied, smirking at the flustered omega, who threw a pillow on his face.

"Ok, I get it. No need to rub on my face. " Taehyung pouted, making Yeonjun laugh at the younger.

"Or maybe, you can take help from Jungkook when you feel heavy. " Yeonjun said, laughing when Taehyung threw another pillow on his face. 

"I don't want to. " Taehyung replied, covering his chest with a red face. 

"Well, I was just suggesting. Make sure to keep the door locked if you don't want to get teased for the rest of your life. " Yeonjun replied with his lips curled into a sly smile.

Before Taehyung could reply with something, the door opened, revealing Jin and Sehun. "I hope we didn't disturb. "Sehun said, smiling at the two omegas.

"Tae, are you fine now?" Jin asked, sitting on the bed next to the omega, who nodded with a soft smile.

"That medicine helped a lot. " Taehyung replied, which had Sehun frowning a little, but Jin was relieved to hear that.

"I shall go now. I left my books unfinished for coming here. " Yeonjun said,  getting up from the bed and making his way towards the door.

"And don't forget what I told you. " Yeonjun smiled and finally exited the room, leaving Taehyung all flustered.

"What was he talking about?" Jin asked, but Taehyung shook his head, not wanting to discuss it further.

"How about your pain, Tae? Do you feel better?" Sehun asked, to which the omega nodded.

"I still feel pain, but at least it's not like before. "Sehun nodded and checked the omega's temperature, which was average.

"I also have to go back to my laboratory. I have some work there. You can contact me if you want something. " Sehun said and went out of the room, softly closing the door behind him.

Once he was gone, Taehyung looked at Jin and thought it might be the perfect chance to ask this. "Hyung, do you know why did I throw blood? No one is telling me the reason for it. " Taehyung pouted.

"We are also trying to find why this happened. We assumed it might be because of the food or something, but we'll let you know once we find something. " Jin said, caressing the younger's hair. "Now go back to sleep. You've stayed awake long enough. "

"But I just woke up. " Taehyung pouted.

"Still, Sehun said, you need to rest. So even if you can't sleep, you have to keep lying on the bed. "

"Can I at least read a book? Just to keep me busy. " Taehyung asked, looking at the older with expectant eyes, who nodded with a sigh.

"But not for long. " Jin said and passed a book from the shelf to the omega, who nodded enthusiastically.

---------------------

"So, how long has it been since you found this?" Hyung Sik asked, eyeing the reports in his hands, still couldn't believe that someone was mixing drugs all this time.

"Your reports came out today only, but Taehyung threw blood two days ago. That's why Sehun took the blood samples of everyone in the packhouse. " Jungkook said.

"Is he alright now?" Hye Bin asked, looking at the younger with a frown, definitely not happy because of the late information.

"Yeah, he's fine now. Yesterday, he was in pain, but now he is getting better. " Jungkook replied.

"What kind of research did you do, and what results did you get? I need to know all that information right now. " Hyung Sik asked coldly. This is one of the reasons why Jungkook doesn't like to go alone in the room with his father and mother. His aura intimidates him and makes him feel like a criminal in between.

"We were assuming that this might be because of someone injecting into Taehyung, but since we found it in everyone's blood, then it means that it must be by the food. Jin hyung said he doubts Yerin and Eunha about this. " Jungkook stated.

"Why does Yerin come here? She's one of the trusted people of our pack, and it doesn't suit us to doubt her. " Hye Bin said, furrowing her brows.

"It's because since Yerin started preparing food, Taehyung had been avoiding eating. I don't know if it's valid to doubt her based on this, but if Jin hyung wants to, I thought it should be fine. " Jungkook said, but looking at his parent's expression, he knows that they are still not convinced from his reply.

"Jungkook, I understand what you are saying, but if Taehyung knew that Yerin is mixing drugs, wouldn't he would let us know about it. " Hyung Sik replied, and much to Jungkook's dismay, Hye Bin nodded to her mate's words.

"I agree in this thing, Jungkook. If Taehyung knew Yerin was doing this, he wouldn't have stayed silent on it. I think you should do better research on it before doubting anyone from the warrior family. " Jungkook just sighed and nodded to his mother's words. He knows if his parents agree collectively on something, then there is no way that he can change their minds.

Talking for a little more while, Jungkook came out of his parent's room and saw Jin standing in front. "What happened?" He asked, but his face fell as Jungkook shook his head in disapproval.

"I told you, hyung. Yerin is one of the warriors here, and mom and dad won't believe it until we give them solid proof of it. " Jungkook said and headed towards the hall, where he saw Jimin, Yoongi, and Hoseok reading their reports with a frown.

"Did you know this was happening?" Jimin asked as soon as his eyes met with the True Blood.

"I didn't. I only came to know because of Taehyung. " Jungkook said and sighed, sitting on the sofa.

"You talked to alpha and luna-"

"And they disagree to doubt anyone right now. " Jungkook said, without letting Hoseok complete his sentence.

"So what do you even expect? You should search for some proof first before talking about anything like that. " Yoongi said, leaning on the sofa.

"And what kind of proof do you think of?" Jungkook asked.

"Well, it can't be possible that they would have added drugs with hands. They would have kept them in some containers or bottles. So we have to search for those bottles. There might be one or two left anywhere. " Yoongi said, making Jimin smile widely and pat him as if he is a kitten.

"You really have a brain. " Jimin said, earning a huff from the alpha, who just ignored everyone's existence.

"I can search for it in everyone's room. " Jimin said proudly. "Since I'm a beta, so except for my mates and True Bloods, no one can catch my scent. "

"First time in life, when I think you are useful. " Jungkook said, earning a gare from the beta.

"As if you are of too much, you empty coconut head. " Jimin said, rolling his eyes at the True Blood.

Before Jungkook could reply, they saw Sehyun entering the room with a smile on his face.

"Why are you smiling like that?" Jin asked, finding it a little suspicious.

"Well, I have good news for everyone. " Sehun replied, grinning.

___________________________

Sorry it took me a while to post. I was busy with school work. Nothing different. (〒﹏〒)

Btw OMG I saw that yesterday. I couldn't believe this book reached reached at top.

Thank you so much 😭😭😭
It's one of the best achievements so far. Thank you for all the love you give this book.

Take care, stay safe and healthy everyone.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

And thank you once again for reading this book. 🙇🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.7K 2.1K 41
OMEGAVERSE AU Kim Namjoon alpha of the pack MOONSTONE is in love with his childhood best freind , but his best friend is in love with someone else...
502K 22.2K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...
224K 8.4K 35
"I PROMISE little one, when I am born again , I will look for, when I find you, I will make you mine again , to the eternity. We will be together in...
3.4M 206K 52
The love that has blossomed in Taehyung's heart since childhood for a total stranger who saved him from dying one fatal night is the sole reason for...