The Devil's Work || Yoonseok

By mygmarkie

Yoongi was forced to go out to some stupid club with some friends and he ended up having more fun than they d... More

Prologue
1: Please?
2: Sweetheart
3: Δεμένη με τον διάβολο
4: Stay away from me
5: Ancient
6: A Day
7: Push Me Away
8: That Guy Was Right
9: That's Because You're All Mine
10: Good News
11: Fallen Angels
12: New Secretary
13: Relationships
14: Life is unfair, deal with it
15: I Used You
16: Someone's Got A Crush
17: Who'd You Dream About?
18 : Domestic
19: Friends With Benefits
20: Obey
21: Mistakes
22: There's This Guy
23: Both of You
24: Hoseok
25: Doll Face
26: Out of Commission
27: Out of Chances
28: Let Him Go
29: How Are You?
30: Spill
31 : A Distant Memory
32 : Unfair
33 : Give Me Some Space
34 : Part Of Popular Discussion
35 : Or What?
36 : Fiesty Today, Aren't We?
37 : I'm a Mess
38 : Lost Cause
39 : Apologies
40 : Aphrodite's Curse
41 : Anything For You
42 : I'm Trusting You
43: No More Than This
44: Desperate
45: I Hate You
46 : That'll Be Enough
47 : Too Much
48 : Whatever
49: Can't Get Enough
Lol hi (authors note)

50 : Come Inside

1.6K 74 56
By mygmarkie

(This probably isn't properly edited because like I said in my message board a while ago. I will lose it if I have to stare at this chapter any longer. So ignore any mistakes and enjoy 😊 )

Yoongi hadn't seen Hoseok since the day he told him to keep his distance, he wasn't sure how long this
distance was supposed to last. Yoongi would never admit it out loud, but if it were possible to be addicted to a person, then Yoongi was definitely experiencing withdrawals. It's not even about sex, he didn't really miss that part about Hoseok.

No matter how fucking amazing it was to have sex with him. He just missed his presence, he hasn't even been in Hoseok's office in awhile. Yoongi hasn't even seen him, which was weird considering how much Hoseok loves annoying him.

And now, it was almost one in the morning, Jimin and Jin just left his apartment and goddamn did he wish he never let him them in. They drank way too much and Yoongi indulged way too much after very little begging from the two. They ended up drinking a beers each and a whole bottle of wine. (Most of the wine drinking was on Jin's part) and now Yoongi is sitting on his couch, scrolling through his phone with half of his second beer in his hand. He was only a little tipsy.

It wasn't enough to cloud his mind, maybe the circumstances would be different if they drank two more bottles, but as of now, he was fine.

So...he can't really blame the alcohol for what happens next.

Yoongi startled when he heard the knock on his door, he placed his beer bottle down and slowly moved to open the door, eyes widening when Hoseok was standing there, his black hair was messy and he seemed to have been out rather than being at home.

"Oh." Yoongi breathed, he was suddenly 100% sober. "Hey, can I come in?" Hoseok asked, Yoongi nodded and moved out of the way so Hoseok could
come in.

"Where...have you been?" Yoongi asked, Hoseok eyed the bottles on the coffee table, his face wasn't confused, more so like he was trying to conceal some kind of emotion. "I was out with Tae and Kook. It was more like third wheeling, which is something I never
knew I would experience." Hoseok sighed, he looked around the room, his eyes scanning for something. Yoongi also looked around, confused as to what they were looking for. "Sounds fun."

"Yeah right." Hosoek muttered, rolling his eyes before he finally looked at Yoongi, his eyes were dark. "You uhh, you had some fun, too, I assume." Yoongi nodded as he grabbed his half empty beer bottle. "Yeah, too much fun." he muttered, Hoseok nodded and didn't
say anything else, Yoongi felt the need to explain himself further, so he did. He could tell something was off, Hoseok was catching a temper. "Jin and Jimin were over, you know how they are, they left like...ten minuted ago." Yoongi said, Hoseok nodded again, this
time, speaking. "Oh, yeah. That explains it." He muttered.

Hoseok sat on the couch and Yoongi followed him down. "Not to sound, I dunno, ungrateful, but why are you here? Especially so late in the night?" Yoongi asked, Hoseok sighed as he looked at the younger, he then shrugged as he stole the half dranken beer, drinking the rest of it. "I wanted to see you, simple as that."

"Oh."

"Yeah." Hoseok muttered, "Don't get me wrong, I wanted to see you before now but...I wanted to be sure that I wouldn't do something stupid. I hurt Seokjin the other night, I fucking chocked him...almost crushed his windpipe. I knew I couldn't see you, not when you know how to push all of my buttons without realizing it." Hoseok explained, Yoongi wanted to argue, but he knew better than anyone just
how agrivating he can be.

Yoongi opened his mouth, ready to speak, but he thought better of it when he realized what he was about to say. It was something stupid, something he wouldn't be able to take back. They sat in comfortable silence for a while before Yoongi spoke again, choosing his words cafeully. "So you're okay now?"

"Yes, I'm okay. You won't be hurt...at least not seriousally, I can't guarantee I won't during sex."

"I know." Yoongi muttered, rolling his eyes. He knew more than enough about that kind of hurt. "I--you choked Jin?"

"...yeah, it was an accident, I don't even remember lunging at him, I only stopped because my conciouss become clear long enough for me to see him, like really see him. It was fucking — I don't know, it was scary. I couldn't imagine what would've happened if I hadn't come to during the single second."

"Oh."

"And that's why I couldn't come near you at the time, I could've snapped at any moment and just...killed you. I don't know what I would'v done if I hurt you again, especially the way I did Seokjin." Hoseok said, Yoongi stared at him for a while, a little too long,
if Hoseok was being completely honest, he felt that he might have said something wrong, because Yoongi's stare was, unmoving, and blank. Too blank, like he was holding something back, and he was doing a damn good job at it.

And then suddenly, Yoongi was on his lap, kissing him. Hoseok got Deja vu, distinctly remembering that this happened once before at his house not too long ago. Yoongi didn't give him time to really grasp what was happening as he pulled away, hands caressing his cheeks as he stared at him with a need Hoseok has never seen before. "I wanna have sex."

"I can tell."

"But this time, none of that kinky shit. No biting, or edging, or overstimulation. I just want vanilla sex." Yoongi whispered, Hoseok smiled as Yoongi kissed he corner of his mouth. "What?" He whispered back, "Want me to make love to you?" He asked, it was supposed to be joke, but with his hands on Yoongi's back, he could feel the moment he held his breath. And he quickly changed things up before it got awkward. "I mean, without the love part, of course."

"...yeah," Yoongi agreed, he looked At Hoseok and the taller was entranced. "Make love to me, Jung Hoseok." He said, and Hoseok was a simple man.

How could he possibly say no?

"Okay." Was all he muttered as he stood with Yoongi in his lap. "You don't have to worry about almost falling down the stairs this time." Yoongi whispered, Hoseok rolled his eyes and let out a huff. "Yeah, thankfully, after the shit you pulled the other night."

"I was horny."

"Yeah?" Hoseok asked, dropping Yoongi on the bed, the smaller bouncing a bit before he was still. "Well you really cant fuck if you're stuck in the hospital. Hm?" Hoseok asked, tilting his head, Yoongi smiled, "Jin would've healed me." He said, watching as Hoseok took his shirt off.

"Not after he found out how you fell down the stairs. He would've left you in the hospital just so your horny ass can learn a lesson." Hoseok said, he reached for the drawer he knew held the condoms and lube.

"No-" Yoongi said, but paused when Hoseok looked at him. "Uh, I don't....I don't have condoms." He said, panic in his voice...or maybe not panic, just...anxious. "Uh, okay, I still need to get the lube—"

"I'll get it." Yoongi said, which made no sense because Hoseok was already standing there, hand inches away from the drawer. However, Yoongi got his ass up anyways and opened the door and took the lube as Hoseok sat on the bed.

"There." He said, tossing the lube on the bed. Hoseok gave him a quizzical look and Yoongi deliberately ignored it as he closed the drawer. He then took his shirt off and got out of his sweatpants. Hoseok scanned him up and down before he grabbed his wrist and pulled him down on the bed. "You know," Hoseok whispered, placing a kiss on Yoongi's lips before he flipped their positions and laid him on the bed, hovering over him. "The longer we do this," he muttered, kissing Yoongi on his neck, "The more needy you get."

"Bull shit."

"Hm? Really? Wanna test that theory?" Hoseok asked, Yoongi pouted up at him, "How will you test that?"

"Poor choice of words. I can't test it. But I can prove if to you."

"How."

"Simple." Hoseok said, he stood to take his pants off, and then his briefs before joining Yoongi on the bed again. "Everytime we fucked in fhe last week has neen because you came to me, asking me to fuck you. Am I wrong?" Hoseok asked, Yoongi stayed silent as he stared at Hoseok, refusing to give in. Hoseok smiled as his hand reached between them and down Yoongi's underwear, his fingers just brushing his cock. Yoongi gasped and Hoseok pulled away. "Am I wrong?"

"No."

"So you have been needy?"

The silence between the stretched and Yoongi avoided eye contact the entire time, he sighed as Hoseok pulled his briefs off and threw them God knows where. "Answer me, angel."

Yoongi smiled slightly. "Yes, Hoseok, I have been so fucking needy." He said, Hoseok chuckled and Yoongi glared at him, "Okay, now say it like you mean it." Hoseok said, Yoongi groaned as he ran a hand through his hair, "Can you just fuck me already?!"

"Can you just follow simple directions?" Hoseok asked, Yoongi clenched his jaw and Hoseok smiled, grabbing the lube and squirting a little too much on his fingers. With one of Yoongi's legs on his shoulder, he pushed one finger in. "It's sad, really, you can never seem to admit you want me, you just jump my bones and expect me to know everytime."

Yoongi moaned when Hoseok pushed a second in. "Well, guess what sweetheart..." Hoseok whispered, "I know exactly how needy you are. Because I can always see it on your face. Ten miles away."

"Bull shit— ah!" Yoongi yelped when Hoseok touched his prostate. Hoseok smiled as Yoongi glared. "Can you stop trying to hold a conversation right now?" he asked, Hoseok shrugged, grabbing the lube and applying more as he pushed a third finger in. "I dunno, I like hearing your voice shake as you try to keep your composure."

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Of course you do." He muttered, then biting his bottom lip as Hoseoks fingers once again touched his prostate. Soon, he pulled out and laid between Yoongi's legs, kissing his cheek and then his lips. Surprisingly, Yoongi didn't whine and cry about wanting to come. Which was good because Hoseok wanted to get right to it.

But first.

"Are you sure you don't have any condoms? Last time I was here I know you had at least five left." Hoseok muttered, Yoongi rolled his eyes. "I have none left so apparently you counted wrong. Just..." Yoongi pursed his lips, looking away from Hoseok as his hands rests on his shoulders. "Just pull out. You did it last time."

"Last time I just barely remembered. Plus, this is vanilla sex, everyone knows you're supposed to come inside during vanilla sex." Hoseok muttered, Yoongi rolled his eyes as he looked at the taller. "No one knows that."

"Ask Jimin."

"Absolutely not. Can you fuck me now—"

"Ah-ah," Hoseok whispered, placing a kiss on Yoongi's lips, "We are not fucking." He said, kissing under Yoongi's jaw, then coming back up to kiss his nose. "We are making love, remember?" He asked, Yoongi blushed as he looked away from Hoseok, fingers digging into his shoulders. He could see Hoseok's grin in his peripheral and he hated it. "Hoseok."

"Okay, okay. Is missionary fine with you?"

"Uh-"

"You don't get a say. Nevermind." Hoseok muttered as he sat up, lining his cock with Yoongi's hole. Yoongi glared at him and Hoseok cooed. "That not a nice look to give your love maker."

"Hoseok, please start." Yoongi said, Hoseok mocked him but thrusted foward slowly entered Yoongi. Yoongi sighed as he laid his head back, staring at the ceiling until Hoseok came into view, leaning on his elbows before he started to thrust. As Hoseok looked at him, there was something in his eyes that Yoongi couldn't quite pinpoint. He didn't have a chance to when Hoseok thrusted particularly rough, making Yoongi gasp and moan.

"Vanilla!" Yoongi yelled, Hoseok rolled his eyes as he thrusted again, just as rough. Yoongi didn't say anything this time, instead, he just glared at Hoseok.

"You can't control the devil."

"Just fuck me."

"Gladly." Hoseok smiled sadistically and Yoongi knew he was fucked. Hoseok sat up and grabbed Yoongi's thighs and spread them further. "Im only so flexible-"

"Can you shut the fuck up?"

"Make me, asshole." Yoongi snapped, Hoseok huffed and pulled all the way out. Yoongi opened his mouth to speak when Hoseok thrusted in, bottoming out in one thrust. "Ah!"

"This isn't love making, by the way." Hoseok muttered to himself more than anything, "So I guess I'll go easy on you." He said, leaning over Yoong again, resting on his elbows as he thrusted at a steady pace, giving the smaller male a break.

He slowed his pace by a lot compared to what he's done before and what Yoongi was used to. "You're so beautiful." Hoseok whispered, Yoongi didn't respond, instead, he grabbed Hoseok's face in both hands and kissed him, almost passionately. The kiss was different from all the other ones, it made Hoseok lightheaded, made him pause in his thrust to focus on kissing the smaller.

After a few seconds, Yoongi pulled away and looked at Hoseok. "Keep going." He muttered, Hoseok only nodded, leaning down to kiss his jaw, the kisses trailing down to his neck before he sucked a hickey on his collarbone. He started to thrust again and smiled to himself when Yoongi moaned, pulling his hair. "Right there?"

"Yeah," Yoongi whimpered, Hoseok nodded, "I know," he started to fuck him harder, "oh, fuck." Yoongi moaned, eyes rolling, his thighs tried to press together but Hoseok pulled them apart. "Come on, you've dealt with more than this, you can take it." Hoseok whispered, Yoongi moaned again and Hoseok started to thrust faster, pulling a whine out of the smaller.

"Ah, I'm close, Hobi, fuck," Yoongi muttered, Hoseok nodded, holding Yoongi down by his waist, one of Yoongi's hands were lightly twisted in the sheets, the other on Hoseok's chest. "Ah, oh, fuck."

"Come on, angel," Hoseok whispered, watching as Yoongi bit his bottom lip as he moaned, getting louder. "Come for me."

Yoongi gasped, back arching and eyes rolling as he came, cum hitting his stomach as his thighs tried to close. "There you go, so pretty." He said, Yoongi whimpered as he relaxed against the bed, coming down from his high and waiting for Hoseok to do the same. He expected the taller to speed up but Hoseok slows down instead. "I have to tell you this."

"What? We're in the middle of something." Yoongi muttered, Hoseok had a serious look on his face, which didn't fit the situation at all. "I love you." He whispered, and Yoongi thought he was hearing things, but the apartment was quiet and Yoongi knew he heard correctly. "I have loved you for a very long time and I can't keep acting like I don't. I can't keep acting like im okay with this friends with benefits thing because I want more. I want a relationship with you even if I know I can't have it. And I know you'll probably hate me after this but I just had to tell you." Hoseok explained, he bit his bottom lip and sighed. "I love you, Yoongi."

Hoseok expected Yoongi to lash out, maybe be disgusted, maybe be uncomfortable or angry. Instead, he smiled. It was small, but genuine. He smiled as his hands carded through Hoseok's hair. "I know." He simply said, Hoseok nodded and Yoongi only stared at him before he started thrusting again. Surprisingly, he was still hard after getting somewhat rejected by the smaller. He hid his face in the crook of Yoongi's neck and fucked him harder as he thought about it. Or, he tried not to think about it. But he knew this would be the last time they have sex. Him and his big mouth and all these feelings he hasn't felt killed this relationship. And he hated himself for it. He faintly heard Yoongi moan, pulling his hair, a hand scratching his back. He was probably overstimulated.

Just a few more thrusts and Hoseok was going to come, but Yoongi ruined it with two simple words.

"Come inside."

"What?" Hoseok paused, Yoongi shook his head, "Dont stop, dont pull out. Come inside." Yoongi repeated, Hoseok listened to the first half, he didn't stop thrustinf. "Yoongi, are you fucking stupid—"

"Jung Hoseok, Do it." Yoongi said, he emphasized his need by wrapping his legs around Hoseok's waists, making it much harder for him to pull out. "Yoongi."

"Do it."

Hoseok stared at him, trying to understand why he would want them to tie again. He didn't question it anymore, if that's what Yoongi truly wanted then, who was he to take that away from him? His thrust got messy, uncoordinated. "Please, Hoseok." Yoongi moaned, and that was enough to push him over the edge, he came. Inside of Yoongi. They were...tied..again.

Hoseok sat up on his elbows and looked at Yoongi, trying to understand why he did that. Why he wanted to tie with Hoseok again.

"Why?" He simply asked, Yoongi knew what he was asking and shrugged, "I don't know when it happened, or how, or why. But... I love you. And I really can't see myself going a day without you. So I thought...why not just tie again? Especially since you confessed before I got a chance to." Yoongi explained, Hoseok stared at him, absolutely flabbergasted. "You...love me?"

"Yes."

"Like, actually?"

"Yes, Hoseok."

"Oh, shit." Hoseok muttered, he then laughed, grabbing Yoongi's face and kissing his lips hard, Yoongi hummed in surprise before he kissed back with the best of his ability. Hoseok pulled away with a smile that was blinding, Yoongi rolled his eyes as he looked off to the side. Embarrassed after confessing. "Clean me."

"Oh. Yeah. Right." Hoseok muttered, pulling out and getting off the bed to grab a rag. The two were silent as Hoseok cleaned him, they made eye contact a couple times and smiled but that was it. When Hoseok was finished, he climbed back in the bed with Yoongi. "Hold me." He said, Hoseok rolled his eyes. "Yes, your majesty, gosh, you're so bossy today." Hoseok muttered, laying on his back as Yoongi rests his head on his chest. "You know. I really,really think you should've thought this one through."

"Shh, we'll talk about it in the morning."

"I mean, seriously Yoongi. You volunteered to tie with me again knowing who I am, what I do. You don't think that's a bit concerning?"

"Hoseok."

"I'm the Devil, baby, and you just...I mean, you just told me you love me, I cant—"

"Hoseok. Please. Sleep. Now." Yoongi said slowly, he brought his head up to look at the taller, Hoseok pressed his lips into a thin line and nodded. "Okay. Fine. Lips sealed."

"Thank you. Goodnight."

"Night."

。。。。。。。

When Yoongi woke, he worried that he might have done something wrong.

Hoseok wasn't in the bed. And while his shirt and jacket was still on the floor, it petrified Yoongi that maybe his love confession from the other night was fake. And then Yoongi's own confession drove him away. It wasn't possible, couldn't be. But his sleepy mind still formed the hypothesis.

Yoongi got out of bed and grabbed a shirt and pajamas pants, going to the bathroom and brushing his teeth before leaving and going into the kitchen.

"Ah, there you are. I was wondering when you'd be awake." Hoseok said, Yoongi jumped and his tired eyes became wide with surprise, Hoseok rolled his own eyes. "Don't act like you've seen a ghost."!

"Fuck. I just...woke up and you weren't there so I just assumed you left me." Yoongi muttered, walking over to Hoseok with a pout to his lips, Hoseok smiled as he leaned closer to the smaller. "You know I would never leave you." Hoseok whispered, placing a kiss on Yoongi's lips, Yoongi nodded. "I know."

"Now. About this tieing again business."

Yoongi groaned, rubbing his hands over his face. "Hoseok, it's too early."

"It is never too early to figure out why the hell you love someone like me." Hoseok said, he said it jokingly but the sentence sounded all too depressing for Yoongi to play along. Instead, the smaller stared at him. "Why is it something to figure out?" I can't love you just because I do?"

"Of course you can, baby, that's not the issue here." Hoseok said, leaning against the counter as Yoongi stood still in the middle of the kitchen. "The problem is, you hated my guts just last month, and now here you are begging me to fill you up—"

"Ew."

"—and tie with you again. And trust me, I'm not complaining. I just don't think it adds up." Hoseok shrugged, Yoongi sighed as he scratchd his head and then leveled a look with Hoseok. "This is so embarrassing to admit but I guess...I guess I loved you for a long time, without even realizing it. I know for sure it was around the time I cheated with...he who shall not be named." Yoongi muttered, ignoring Hoseok's chuckle. "When we had sex, I just couldn't stop thinking about you, but I hated you! So it made no sense and it confused me so much. It made me angry at myself because how could I like someone like you?"

"Ouch."

"You know, after all you've done to me, to other people? I just...I forced myself to hate you so I wouldn't have to focus on my true feelings. Sounds like some middle schooler bullshit. But it was like a natural reaction. I didn't realise it till after our agreement to stay friends with benefits that I love you. But I didn't want to ruin what I built, so I just stayed silent until last night, when you confessed your undying love for me." Yoongi said, their was a silence that stretched between them, Yoongi looked at Hoseok and wore a quizzical look on his face.

"By the way, when did you realize you loved me?" Yoongi asked, Hoseok sighed as he looked up at the ceiling, trying to figure it out. It was easier to find a time he was in love with Yoongi rather than finding a time he wasn't. "I guess, I guess it really hit me that first night you stayed the night at my house. You know, the day you had to finish your essay? I think that was when I realized I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you."

"Ugh, romance."

"As if you didn't ask me to make love to you last night."

"I was tipsy." Yoongi muttered, Hoseok shook his head, "I have seen you tipsy, that was sober you."

"Okay, fine. I was just...feeling bold, okay? I wanted you, really bad." Yoongi said, Hoseok smiled as he walked over to the smaller, grabbing his waists and pulling him close. "Well, you have me." He whispered, Yoongi smiled as Hoseok kissed him.

The moment didn't last long however, because there was a loud gasp and Yoongi nearly hurt himself junping awah from the taller.

"Oh. My. GOD! Yall are DATING?!" Jimin yelled, Yoongi opened his mouth to contest but Hoseok beat him to it. "Yes we are."

"We are?"

"I believe confessing your love to eachother does means you're dating." Hoseok said, Yoongi hit his arm as Jimin gasped again, louder and more dramatic. "You two confessed your love to eachother?!"

"While we had passionate love making."

"YOU TWO MADE LOVE?!"

"Jimin!" Yoongi yelled, "Neighbors, quiet." He said, pinching the bridge of his nose."Oh, this....Jin has to know this."

"No! Absolutely not! He'll never let me live this down."

"Oh, Yoongi, baby. I'm never going to let you live this down."

"I can't believe this." Yoongi muttered, his eyes scanned the kitchen before he shook his head. "I'm getting dressed. Hoseok. Go home and get dressed. Jimin. Get out."

"You know you love me!"

"Fuck you!"

"Tae and Kook have that taken care of!"

。。。。。。。

When Yoongi and Hoseok entered the third floor office, they were preparing themseleves for Jin and his constant blabbering, specifically, he blabbering about the two of them offically being a couple. Instead, Jin was simply sitting at his desk, smiling at the two when they came over. "Well, if it isn't the late mothefuckers."

Yoongi glanced at the clock. "We're early this time."

"No, you're not." Jin muttered, he looked at Hoseok. "Or, at least, you're not. You have a meeting in ten minutes and someone-" Jin glared at Yoongi. "Was supposed to help you get ready, thankfully. Your former secretary knows what to do and did it for you." Jin said, Yoongi rolled his eyes as Hoseok let out a relieved sigh as he went towards his office. "Thanks, Jin, I owe you."

"Yeah, you do, asshole." Jin muttered, watching as Hoseok entered his office before he turned to Yoongi. "Why did you two enter together?"

"Hm?"

Jin tilted his head, giving Yoongi a deadpan look. "I said. Why did you two enter together?" He asked again, Yoongi opened his mouth to speak but Jin cut him off. "I know—"

"What was the point in asking if you were just gunna—"

"You two, fucked." Jin continued, not even fazed by Yoongi's speaking. "I...we...how did you know?" Yoongi asked, Jin sighed and shook his head. "Yoongi, I know you, and I know how you walk after a good fuck—"

"I—"

"And based on the way both of you are glowing, I'd say he fucked you pretty fucking good." Jin said, Yoongi stuttered as he tried his goddamn best to defend himself.

"Oh, they did more than fuck." A voice behind Jin said, Jin whipped around so fast, it's a surprise he didn't get whiplash. He looked wide eyed at Jimin, who was all smiles behind him. "When the hell did you get here and what the fuck are you talking about."

"One," Jimin brought his index finger up, the other hand on his hip. "Literally everyone decided to follow Taehyung to Hoseok's meeting."

"Taehyung is in a meeting with Hoseok?" Yoongi asked, Jimin nodded. "Hoseok signed him as a second CEO, dont ask me shit about it, I have no idea how it works." He smiled, he then pulled up two fingers. "Two—"

"Two, Yoongi and Hoseok—" Jungkook suddenly appeared, Yoongi felt a heat wave pass him from Jungkooks excitement, but it left just as quick. "Can I—" Jimin started but then Namjoon was beside Yoongi and started talking as well. "Oh, you guys are telling him?"

"Telling what?" Jin asked, growing more and more curious at the constant stalling.

"Nothing! They are telling nothing!" Yoongi yelled, glaring at the men, Jimin smiled at him before looking at Jin, his two fingers still up. "Two, yes, Hosoek and Yoongi did fuck, but...they also tied again—"

Jin gasped loudly and looked at Yoongi with wide eyes. "You two—"

"IM NOT FINISHED." Jimin yelled, a couple people just trying to do their jobs glanced at them and Yoongi nervously smiled at them before glaring but at Jimin. "Park Jimin. I will murder you."

"Over my beautiful dead body." Jimin smiled malicously, Namjoon and Jungkook shared confused looks. "And! They. Are. Dating!" He announced, Jin was silent as he glanced around the group before his eyes settled on Yoongi.

"You. Are. WHAT?!"

———

Holy shit this chapter is finally done and we finally have a confession AFTER 49 CHAPTERS.

Hope you enjoyed 🧏🏽‍♀️💖

~Markie 🏳️‍🌈🎉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 569 27
🐰this is my first vkook fanfic🐯 Meeting you was a fate🌌 Becoming your friend was a choice🌌 But falling in love was beyon...
1.3M 43K 37
little space au "Taehyung-ah?" "Dada?" Started : 9th September 2018 Ended : 12th November 2019 If chapters have warning signs '⚠️', it means there's...
511K 31.6K 62
"Dance for me darling." "I only dance for money, bitch" When the 25 year old stripper Min Yoongi crosses paths with the young mafia boss Jung Hoseok...
30.6K 1.1K 34
Started: July 22, 2019 Ended: October 7, 2019 Jungkook moves from Seoul to Daegu with his mother due to the recent passing of his father. He hates...