Juncture (A HaruYoung & Jeong...

kyukyu_ji

Wish I could turn back time and make everything right, so that I could get over this regret of not having you... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilogue

Prologue

1.4K 46 10
kyukyu_ji

***

Jeongwoo saw his friend disappear into thin air. The particles around him were bright, illuminated. His friend turned into numerous of them that lost intensity and just vanished. Jeongwoo was holding his breath, gritting his teeth so strong that it hurt. The huge uncertainty whether he would ever find his friend back was occupying his everything. He just prayed that everything they studied and researched about all those years would work, that whatever happened out there, he would get his friend back!

He didn't wanna lose his friend who just invented the astonishing 'Human Fax Machine.' Heck! He didn't wanna lose a friend a second time!

***

Cred: One of my favourite novels of all time, 'Timeline' by Michael Crichton. Also, hats off to its_flora who initiated to put this idea into a story first.

Hope you have a happy reading ahead! The updates will be slower than usual, I hope you can keep patience.🥺 Do remember that your author is getting busier each day :(

Oh and don't forget to vote and comment if you like it! 😁💞

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

44.1K 2.6K 55
A saida story that's about Sana traveling 200+ years back, she didn't know how she got there and so she planned to go find a way to go back. But sud...
34K 1.7K 45
Happiness. That is all we ever want in life. To find that one person we can't live without, the person we look forward to seeing every day. The one t...
17K 978 10
Harukyu's Fanfiction It's for fun. Don't take it personally..!! Enjoy Reading it..!! Started: Nov 5th 2020 (first chap then hiatus) Restarted: Dec 13...
27.1K 1.1K 24
'You'll cut my rent for a kiss??' 'Yeah, to a half. And more if you give me more than just a kiss.' . . 'Like a hug?' 'NO! What the fuck!?' > A pu...