๐‘ซ๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’†๐’”๐’• ๐‘บ๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’“...

Av do_atake2

[Book 1] "Siblings are our partners and rivals, our first friends, and our first enemies." Emerson Black, th... Mer

Cast List
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Authors Note!
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
FaceClaims!
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 35

508 12 3
Av do_atake2

Hopeless lover(s)

"Just because we showed doesn't mean we like yo-," Emerson pointed her finger at Luke McLaggen who sat beside Victoria on the bench beside the small coffee shop they visited in the Muggle world.
Victoria shushed her before she could continue.

"She likes me a whole lot right?" Luke whispered over to Victoria making her laugh, it was no secret nor did Emerson try to make it a secret how much she disliked Luke.

That is why she sat beside Victoria on the bench with Marco beside her standing, Regulus stood away leaning on the wall, watching Luke closely.

"Do you see her?!" Emerson asked impatiently as she turned one way then the other in hopes to find Marlene.

"No," Marco responded getting annoyed by the repeated question, "do you see him?!"

"Are they coming?" The repeated question came after another for a good five minutes or so which began to grow quite aggravating.
Victoria shrieked standing up from the bench they were seated under, "This is the millionth time, maybe we should head inside."

Regulus leaned on the building, he was about to open the door when he caught a glimpse of two people heading in their direction. "Look," he spoke softly barely able to gain their attention.

Emerson's smile was lifted immediately at the sight of the blonde heading her way, Marco's smile was there too but a blush crept onto his face brighter than the sun.

Marlene took notice of their stares and waved in their direction, Remus gave a shy wave smiling at them.

"Hey losers," Marlene said walking closer to them, "look who I found on the way here."

Remus has many scars on his face, one thing Marco loved most about him because they matched his scars, the ones he hides using Emerson's makeup. She doesn't know that though.

Emerson practically leapt out of the bench she was seated on, "Oh thank fuck you came, I couldn't stand to be around his presence," she turned to look over at Luke making sure to glare a look of disgust his way.

"His name is Luke," Victoria said walking beside her, "and he's right there."

-

"No way, James did that?!" Remus asked shocked by the news he just discovered of his dear friend.

"Yes! You won't believe all the times he sent Lily photos of him as a baby just for her to call him cute, which she never did might I add," Victoria laughed as she told small details to her friends about her brother. They all sat in a small corner side by side, Emerson as far away from Luke as she could be.

"Lily told me about that," Marlene added taking a spit of her drink, Marco ordered them all Pepsi as a drink knowing none of them has tried it, "whoa."

"What?" Emerson turned over to her side to see what happened to Marlene.

"What is this?" Marlene asked not taking her eyes off her drink, puzzled by the new taste.

"Pepsi, like it?" Marco motioned for them all to try it since none of them had touched their drinks besides Marlene and himself.

The funniest reaction had to be Regulus's reaction because he was both displeased and pleased at the same time.

Conversations did flow throughout their time in the muggle restaurant, maybe it was just a simple plain moment of sitting with loved ones, but that is what made it such a fulfilled moment. A moment of simple plain love most would say it is nothing special; they'll understand at one point. 

Of course, moments as such always come to an end. Marlene was first to leave, she had made plans with Lily and Alice to go Christmas shopping, just imagine the jealousy James would feel. Remus left shortly after since he'd be spending the rest of the break over at the Potter household. Regulus sat throughout this all, unlike the rest he was silent. It has been said that thousands of words can be said with a simple look, that is exactly what went on. 
Regulus sipped the rest of the Pepsi he had before announcing his leave. 

"You're leaving? By yourself?" Emerson questioned suspiciously, "But you hate being by yourself, want me to come along?" 

Regulus smiled at her, that motherly instinct kicked in once again for Emerson, she might not know what it is like to have the full affection of a mum but she sure does act like one at times. "No, I can manage, I saw a small bookstore right around the corner, need me I'll  be there."

Before she could protest any longer he had already given her a kiss on the top of her head, "I'll be fine," he whispered reassuring her once more, Emerson wasn't too sure if it was her not wanting him to be alone without him or the chance of him getting hurt. 

Slightly after they all headed out of the delightful restaurant, none of them caught the name of it but swore to return sometime. Now they were all walking alongside each other, Luke on the far left of Victoria away from both Emerson and Marco. Emerson walked in between Victoria and Marco with her hands locked her theirs. If time was a camera they'd take billions of pictures of this very moment. 

"Does he have to join us?" Emerson whispered over to Victoria hoping she'd tell him to leave. It was evident Emerson wanted Luke gone, even though Victoria refused to see that way. 

Victoria did laugh before replying, "You're so funny, yeah he invited us, remember?" 

"So can we uninvite him?"

Only laughter came from Victoria, "I have an idea," Marco lowered his head to whisper into her ear. 

She wasted no time in asking what his idea was, "What?! If it's throwing him into the water for the sea horses to eat him, we can't...I already asked."

"Do you see that joke store over there?" Marco pointed at the shiny colourful store called, Jester Jokes, "They have tons of brilliant pranks, maybe we can find one for McLaggen?"

Wasting no time, she gripped his wrist tugging him away from the rest, "We will be right back!" 
Victoria nodded waving bye to them, she knew they were going to come up with some mischieve.

"Are they together?" Luke asked wanting to reassure there was nothing there with Victoria and Marco. 

"Oh heavens no!" Victoria laughed, "Their interests are totally opposites."

***

"Chocolate?" Celeste put offered them all the freshly baked cookies she had made while they were gone. 

"Yes!" Emerson had gained a huge love for Celeste, feeling very close to her even if it's been only a few days since her arrival. 
Emerson ran into the kitchen stealing a few of the cookies, she grabbed a few for Regulus as well, giving a quick thank you; rushing back into the living room. 

"Nana, mind if I place these into your room?" Marco showed her the bags of gifts he bought from the muggle stores, they all decided to do their Christmas shopping since the holiday was about to arrive. 

"Go ahead!" She yelled from the kitchen happy to see Marco so happy normally he's always sulking in his bedroom wishing for his parents' arrival now he hasn't even asked for them. 

Victoria stood up from the couch they were all seated on, making her way into the kitchen, "Excuse me, Celeste."

"Yes dear," she replied with the warmest smile. 

"I was just wondering if you could teach me how to make uhm Pepsi?"

Celeste could've sworn it was a joke but looking at her facial expressions she could tell it was clearly not a joke, "Of course, is there a special occasion for this?" 

"No uh, Regulus and Emerson really seemed to like it, so I'd like to be able to make it once we head home."

"I'd love to, I'll just need to learn how to and where to get the ingredients."

"Great! Thank you so much, Celeste!"

***

James had loads of fun throughout his break, one thing he did so much was write. He wrote every day to Victoria letting her know how he was doing as well as asking how her break was going. 

"Did he send you another letter?" Emerson asked sitting up from the mattress, she has just woken up when she saw Victoria seated beside her writing. Regulus had a separate Mattress besides Emersons with Marco on the floor beside Victorias side. 

"Yes, I'm shocked he hasn't run out of ink yet," Victoria laughed trying not to smudge the ink she was using. Everyone was still asleep beside them so she tried hard to not make any of the slightest sounds. 

"He must really miss you, he writes you all the time," Emerson sat up closer to Victoria taking the letter from James that lay beside Victoria. "Didn't know he could write this much."

"Me neither, he hates writing unless it's to Lily."

"I dislike writing as well, that is why I prefer reading," Marco said suddenly stretchy his back from the harshness of sleeping on the floor. Emerson patted the gap in between Victoria and herself for Marco to lay in. Marco took the letter from Emerson once she finished reading it, "wow, he does miss you."

"Mhm, I already sent out his present so I hope he can let me be for a few hours," she laughed not taking her eyes off her writing. 

"The love your brother offers," Emerson sighed looking over at Regulus who looked sound asleep, "Reg isn't near poetic, may I tell you this one time I caught him fishing because he thought it'd actually offer him, love."

"What does that have to do with any Em?" Regulus groaned rubbing his eyes, his hair was tanged altogether; that didn't steal away how stunning he looked in the sun's glow. 

Victoria stole a quick glance over his way, her eyes were mesmerized by him although she could never admit it to herself. It suddenly made her self cautious on herself, keeping in mind she had just woken up ruffly thirty minutes having no self-awareness on her looks. This made her very red being both embarrassed as well as infatuated by Regulus. 
She must've gotten lost in thought because Marco had to nudge her for her attention, he took this as a chance to speak to her while Emerson argued with Regulus. 

"Lost in your thoughts?" 

"I wouldn't say that just had a quick reflection that's all," she stood up, placing both letters down, she rolled up the letter she would be sending off to her brother. 

"Can I ask you something?" Marco walked up beside her rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yeah?" Curiosity took over her, as well a nervousness. 

"Do you actually like McLaggen?" That question caught her off guard, she wasn't too sure how to respond to such a question, even if she did have the answer to that already. 

"Why do you ask? Don't tell me you've developed a crush on me?" She gasped sarcastically placing a hand over her heart. 

"Don't flatter yourself Tippy," Marco laughed, "I'm just curious."

"Tippy?" Victoria asked crossing her arms looking up at him with one eyebrow raised.

"Cute isn't it? Instead of Vickie, Tippy. I like the sound of it," Marco sat back down on the mattress looking behind him to see Emerson sitting up arguing with an expressionless Regulus, although he did have a smirk plastered on his face. Most likely because of much he loves annoying his twin sister. 

"Right," Victoria sat down beside him, her face dimmed which he took great notice of, "if I tell you something, promise me you won't be mad." 

That comment made Marco worried, but who wouldn't be? "Yeah sure, what?"

"Uhm yesterday, Luke and I were alone and he asked me out," Victoria took a quick pause before finishing, she could already see the anger building up in Marco, "and I said yes."

"What?!" Both Emerson and Regulus called out, Marco was shocked but kept quiet. None of them liked the idea of Victoria dating Luke, but Regulus was the last person Victoria would expect to be upset. 

She could already sense all the tension building up which made her even more nervous about the letter she sent off to James, telling him about the whole thing. "Tell me you're joking, because this feels like a stab in the heart." Emerson sat closer to her hoping it was just a joke. 

"No, uhm well he is a real nice guy, funny too, why don't you all like him?" 

"Funny means you laugh, he a nice guy? Be friends, but why date him?!" Emerson stood up pacing back and forth, Victoria did feel like she was overreacting, but Emerson wanted to keep all the little details she know of McLaggen a secret for Victoria's sake. 

"Oh please, you'll all learn to like him as I do," Victoria felt she lied to herself the more she spoke. She wasn't even sure if she actually liked Luke the way she expressed she did, her heart didn't flutter the same way it did when she saw him. 

"I may be gay, but I sincerely hope that never happens," Marco made a face at the idea of him ever liking Luke in any romantic way. 

"I need to pee now, these sudden surprises make me bladder giddy. I'll be back," Emerson rushed out of the room clutching her stomach as she rushed to the bathroom. 

"And I'll be off making the congratulations pancakes," Marco patted Victoria's head giving her a quick peck on her head. "Congrats Tippy, even if I don't like McLaggen." 

Victoria gave him a weak thank you before he left. She couldn't stop thinking if it was good of her to say yes to him, there were many reasons why she feels she shouldn't have. "Regulus," she called out gaining his full attention, he began to feel weak questioning everything at once. 

"Yes?" He asked, he might not know her as well or as long, but throughout his time with her, he had become in a way friends with her, they even shared their favourite books with one another while other times sitting in silence enjoying each other's company. There were even times when he sat and watched her bake with a cup of tea in his hand. He would comment on her clumsiness making her even most clumsy. 

"Do you think I made the right choice?" Victoria questioned looking at her directly in his eyes. He couldn't look away from her, even if it pained him. 

"As long as you feel happy, then there shouldn't be an if, right?" Regulus also helped her with her gift wrapping, he never claimed to be any good at such a craft, he just enjoyed her company and she did his. Other times they sat outside with Emerson laying her head on Victoria's shoulder listening to Victoria read out loud to the three of them, that included Marco. Even if it was just for a short bit of time, he really did gain a connection with her.
She smiled at him thanking him quietly before making taking a few clothes to go change, the silence gave him comfort as well as a moment of thought. He wasn't going to explore them though. He refused. 

A/N: Updated!! Sorry for the lateness my part of my chapter got erased meaning I had to restart :}, I really hope this chapter is good took me a good while to write! Please comment with your thoughts!! Have a nice day/night! (I only edited only the ending right now!!)

Fortsรคtt lรคs

Du kommer ocksรฅ att gilla

198 17 8
Sirius can't stand her, and Regulus doesn't even want to see her, but Josephine still manages to find herself betrothed to the noble House of Black...
2M 63.5K 85
๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ Y/n Potter and Regulus Black form an unlikely relationship. โ‹…โ€ขโ‹…โŠฐโˆ™โˆ˜โ˜ฝเผ“โ˜พโˆ˜โˆ™โŠฑโ‹…โ€ขโ‹… Y/n Potter and Regulus Black hate each other. It's a know...
227K 10.4K 121
Regulus Black, the youngest of the two Black brothers, raised to believe in blood-supremacy and follow their parents without question. When Sirius Bl...
4.1K 136 18
Y/n Potter, the twin sister of James, has always been seen by Hogwarts as 'the fifth marauder.' As the well known rivalry between Slytherin and Gryff...