Dangerously In Love - SATZU [...

By sweetlittleCub

All of us wanted to find a true love, People say you will instantly know when you find the right person. He... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Tzuyu's Instagram Post
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
KOREAN NEWS
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
DEAR SAPPHIRES
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
OKADA KENSHI 🍥
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
3 Chapters Left
Chapter 59
FINAL CHAPTER

Chapter 20

1.6K 127 31
By sweetlittleCub

Around 9PM when Tzuyu and Sana decided now to go home.

"Nayeon Unnie thank you for inviting us." Sana said..

"No problem Sana ~ ya, I'll see you tomorrow at my flower shop okay?."

"Okay, Nayeon Unnie."

"Tzuyu ~ ah, Drive safe."

"I will, thank you. we will go ahead now Unnie."

When They are now at the parking lot Tzuyu stop and this made Sana face her.

"Why did you stop? Is there any problem?."

"Nothing. I just want to - .."

"You just want to?."

Tzuyu looked at Sana's hands and gently held them.

"I want to hold your hand."

Sana smile and gently caressed her face.

"Of course you can :) .."

"Uhmmm, are you sleepy already?."

"Not yet why?."

"Can I invite you for a coffee?."

"Right now??."

"Yeah.."

"Okay :) let's have a coffee."

Tzuyu's face suddenly light up when Sana agree. They went to the nearest coffee shop to have some coffee.

"Did you eat well earlier? The foods are really good right? Nayeon Unnie cooks it." Sana said.

"Yeah it's tasty but I didn't be able to eat well."

"Eh? Why? Don't you like the food?."

"It's not like that.."

"Then why you didn't be able to eat?."

"How can I eat well if my attention is on you and Dahyun.  I was annoyed earlier because Dahyun was too close to you and then I saw you smiling at her."

Sana was surprised because of Tzuyu's reaaon, but still she finds it cute because of her reaction so she can't help but to smile.

"Don't smile."

"You know what, you're so cute when you're jealous ☺️..."

"Dahyun Unnie is not cute.  I’m even cuter than her."

"Really? ^^ .."

"Yes.."

"Arasso, you're cuter than her."

"Then why are you smiling to her earlier. You're showing your sweetest smile to her, what if she falls even harder on you?."

"Are you feel threaten because of Dahyun?."

"Yes, and the fact that I never feel threaten before so I'm irritated right now because I feel like Dahyun Unnie will do everything to get you."

"Tzuyu, I am yours, I gave my heart to you.  you have nothing to worry about because I am yours please remember that."

"Then why are you smiling to her earlier? I mean you're smiling up to your ears do you really find her funny?."

"Dahyun is funny. I think you know that too. But, I'm sure you have a cuter aegyo than her."

"How did you know? I don't even make cute faces to you."

"Well, Even you don't do aegyo, For me you're already cute."

"Really? :) .."

"Yes, So stop being jealous now.."

"I love you ❤️.." Tzuyu said, and this made Sana's heart flutters once again.

"I love you Tzuyu ~ ah ☺️❤️.."

-

Nancy went to Mark's apartment and told him what had happened to her car..

"Is that all you're going to say?  Oppa, my car was broke and I'm sure that woman did it."

"Stop it Nancy, Sana is not responsible for the damage to your car.  Sana can't do that so don't blame her because you don't have any evidence so stop accusing her."

"Why are you like this to me?!.."

"You fight with many girls, maybe one of them ruin your car.  don't blame Sana and don't hurt her either.  Once you repeat that I will take some actions."

"Do you like her?."

"What?."

"You're protecting her so much. I'm asking you do you like that woman??."

"Yes I like her but she love someone else and I respect that. So, don't bother her Nancy."

"How dare you."

"Go home now, it's quite late already."

-

After having their coffee Tzuyu and Sana went home already.

"Thank you for treating me." Sana said, they're now in front of their room's still holding each other's hand.

"You're welcome :) .."

"So, let's sleep now?.."

"Okay..."

Sana smile and hugs her. "Good Night Tzuyu ~ ah.."

"Good Night Bao bei ❤️.."

"Bao bei?." Sana curiously asked.

Tzuyu smile and lean closer to her ears.

"I said, good night baby." Tzuyu sweetly whisper to her ears making Sana blush.

"That's so sweet 🥰.."

"I think so, cause you're blushing so hard."

"Am I???." Sana cutely cupped her face.

"You're so cute.." Tzuyu kissed her forehead. "Good Night and sleep now.."

"Arasso, you too ☺️❤️.."

-

They do their night routine first before they went to bed. It's been midnight already but the two of them are still awake.

They can't sleep as they're both thinking each other.

Minutes later Tzuyu's phone suddenly light up she get it and she was surprised when she read Sana's name appeared on her screen.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You Received a Message
From
Sanapomu

Sanapomu:
Are you sleeping already?.

Sana doesn't expect Tzuyu to reply because it's late at night. She just only try to text the latter.

C.Tzuyu:
It's quite late already.
Why are you still awake?

Sanapomu:
How abou you?
Why are you still awake? :)

C.Tzuyu:
I can't sleep 😌

Sanapomu:
Me too 😬

C.Tzuyu:
Why you can't sleep???

Sanapomu:
I'm thinking of you, I mean us :)

C.Tzuyu:
I'm thinking as you as well ~ You're occupying my mind so much ❤️

Sanapomu:
So, It's my fault?

C.Tzuyu:
Yes ^^

Sanapomu:
You know what, I'm happy right now.

C.Tzuyu:
Really?

Sanapomu:
Yes, because I understand that this is how it feels to fall in love with a woman.  it feels good, my heart is at ease and I'm comfortable. I'm happy because I was given the chance to feel it especially and you.

C.Tzuyu:
So, I'm your first love?

Sanapomu:
You are ❤️

C.Tzuyu:
I would be honest to you. You're not my first relationship.

C.Tzuyu:
I flirted with many girls in US before I didn't take all my relationship seriously for me it's just a game that you need to play.

C.Tzuyu:
I never fall in love, but when I met you I don't know but everything has change. You make me fall in love, You make me find the true meaning of Love. I'm really thankful for that Sana..

Sanapomu:
Sana? ^^

Sanapomu:
Where's the Unnie? 😅

C.Tzuyu:
We're a couple now, is it necessary to call you Sana Unnie?

C.Tzuyu:
I will call you Bao bei and Love.

Sanapomu:
Arasso, you can call me by the names you want to call me. ❤️

C.Tzuyu:
Good to know

C.Tzuyu:
I love you ❤️👭

Sanapomu:
I love you Tzuyu ~ Chan 😘

xxxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 3.1K 35
We met once at the college corridor and I fall in love with you when I first saw your smile. The gummy smile. But at first, I don't know my true feel...
246K 8.6K 93
"How can I be with her when I'm an idol?" "Just because I'm an idol doesn't mean I'm heartless..." "There's a line we must not cross.." School Mea...
95.3K 3K 42
We always look for love because they say it's the most beautiful thing a person can feel. It's one of the most extra-ordinary emotion we can experien...
181K 7.9K 58
When you find your true love and already experience real love, it's a magical experience. All you need it to have is the discerning eye that can tell...