Forever With Love

By iamtinasnow

Y/N is a well-known Realtor in Louisiana. Always working her sister convinces her to take some time off for... More

|01|
|02|
|03|
|04|
|05|
|06|
|07|
|08|
|09|
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|21|
|22|
|23|
| 24|
|25|
|26|
|27|
|28|
|29|
|30|
|31|
|32|
|33|
|34|
|35|
|36|
|37|
|38|
|39|
|40|
|41|
|42|
|43|
|44|
|45|
|46|
|47|
|48|
|49|
|50|
|51|
|52|
|53|
|54|
|55|
|56|
|57|
|58|
|60|
|61|
|62|
|63|
|64|
|65|
|66|
|67|
|68|
|69|
|70|
|71|
|72|
|73|
|75|
|76|
|77|
|78|
|79|
|80|
FWL BOOK 2 Preview 1.0 (REWRITTEN)
‼️FOREVER WITH LOVE BOOK 2 OUT NOW‼️

|74|

187 15 5
By iamtinasnow

Just wanted to say thank y'all for being so patient with these updates. I know I've been taking so long with them and I promise to have a steady update schedule. Stay tuned for more updates coming soon.~ T ❄️

--------

✨Anthony✨

It's been some weeks since the trial and little fiasco with Y/N's auntie. I've been staying with her for the time being and even though all that's over she has been burying herself knee-deep in work, on top of all that she had been catching hell from social media and it just added on to her stress. 

So I planned a little vacation for just us. Nette had agreed to keep Kai, she was all down with the idea of Y/N having a getaway, she most definitely needs it and so do I.  We will be gone for the week being that right after this we have to get ready for the movie premiere, it was best I made it a week.

Press tours are done so I don't have to worry about doing anything once I'm there just the both of us relaxing.  Her mom came and got Kai around ten this morning, once he had left I washed the dishes and finished up on the laundry she started before she went to work, then headed up to her room to pack her some clothes for the following days to come.

I mention to her last night, of her coming to New Orleans with me for today and making sure to tell her we'll come back later tonight. After she complained for thirty minutes about it being an eight-hour drive, four hours there and back.

I convinced her that I'll be driving and she quickly agreed, but what she doesn't know is I booked a flight for later in the day.

She got off a little early so now I have to find a way to kill some time before we have to leave for the airport. "Mackie, why are we at Maple's?" She asked taking her seat belt off.  "We might miss Mardi Gras, I wanted to get you a king cake. Now stop asking questions and come on." I said, getting out of the car and closing the door behind me.

~~~~~

🦋Y/N🦋

I rolled my eyes getting out behind him, "I haven't been to Mardi Gras in years." I said walking over to him.  Anthony grabbed my hand leading us up to the door, "And you probably won't go this year." He said while opening it, he not wrong, I  would love to go, but I literally don't have the time for it, so he's right plus Maples's has the best king cakes.

Anthony took me to a table and pulled out my chair. "Thank you," I thanked scooting closer to the table. "No problem, what do you want besides cake?" He asked still standing. "Just that and a chocolate brownie please." I smiled up at him. He chuckled, "Okay, I'll be back."  I nodded taking out my phone as he walked away.

Mari🤰🏾🤎 :

Hey sexies😏

I smiled shaking my head, this girl get on my damn nerve. I opened it a quickly replied.

Me:

Hey babes😘

Layah🥰:

What do y'all watermelon-eating bitches want?

Me:
During BHM?  Damn Jamal got you weak in the knees😂

Mari🤰🏾🤎:
💀😂

Layah 🥰:

Y'all can leave my baby alone. Wyd btw?

Mari 🤰🏾🤎:

Hiding from y'all brother. He working my nerves 😒

Me:

When he ain't and I'm in NO with Mackie

Mari 🤰🏾🤎:

Before I drop this baby we need to leave the men at home and leave the country.

Me:

I'm down, I've been waiting to go to  Dubai for the longest.

Layah 🥰:

Oh I can't wait

Mari 🤰🏾🤎:

I let y'all know something.

"What did your other do boyfriend?" Anthony asked sitting down across from me. Locking it I put it face down on the table. "Who Seb? He told me to tell you hi."  Sitting the pastries in front of me, he rolled his eyes.  "I hate to have to fuck both of y'all up." He said.

I laughed, "I'm joking, you didn't want anything?" I asked sticking the fork in the cake. "Yeah, I order beignets." 'I didn't think about beignets his giving me one of however many he got.' I thought as I put the fork in my mouth.

The flavors danced around  on my tongue, I forgot how good this cake actually is. Mackie asked,  "How's the cake?"  "It's amazing you want-"

I was interrupted by someone calling Anthony's name, "Anthony Mackie?" Walking over to our table was one other than Drew Breeze. A smile grew on Anthony's face like a kid on Christmas morning.  "Babe, how does Drew know who I am?" He  whispered. "Probably because you play Captain America," I said while taking another bite of the cake.

"Drew, what's up man?"  He asked standing pulling in a bro-hug as if they've known each other for years. "Nothing much really, I just wanted to speak and let you know I'm a huge fan." Drew smiled.  "Likewise, is okay if we get a picture?" Drew nodded, "Hell yeah."

Anthony took out his phone giving it to me, I took it standing from the chair as they stepped out from the table.  I snapped a few pictures, then gave Anthony back his phone.

They continued to talk as I sat back down at the table eating the cake. I could feel Drew side-eyeing me, we made eye contact briefly. His face went from confused to realize in a matter of seconds.

"Butterfly?"  He questioned pointing at me. My cheeks heated automatically.  Knowing exactly what he was talking about. "God, I hope you wouldn't have remembered that." I said putting my head in my hands.

"I haven't seen you at Mardi Gras since 2010."   Anthony looked between us with a raised eyebrow. "Am I missing something here?" He asked. "Drew your orders ready." He turned back to us mumbling 'Bye' and that he'll text to make arrangements for them to go golfing together, then turned to leave.

"So are you gonna tell me what that was about?" He asked towering over me. "In the car." closing the tray top I walked out of the door with him following me.
————
"Are you gonna tell me what happened between you and Drew earlier?" Anthony asked walking out of the closet. I sat on the edge of his bed watching Criminal Minds. "I may or not may have showed him my tits when he was Bacchus King. And I may or may not have had temporary butterfly tattoos on my collar bone." I said casually not taking my eyes off the tv.

"What the fuck, Drew saw your breast before I did?" He asked. "It's not a big deal, I wanted beads and that's the only way I could get his attention." "You couldn't call his name?" He asked throwing the clothes down in the suitcase beside me.

I said, "Don't worry, you're the only person that gets to see them now." "Is that the reason you don't like the Saints anymore?" He smirked, zipping up the suitcase. "Let's be honest I never liked the Saints." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, you were a die-hard fan at one point." He argued. "I only like them because you did, and I let my little crush get the best of me," I confessed. "You had a crush on me?" He asked walking back into the closet. "Yea, I mean who wouldn't, but don't flatter yourself. You get on my nerves now you did back then." I smiled.

He kissed his teeth, "Here go change I'll be back in a minute." Taking the clothes I went to the bathroom, took the clothes I wore to work earlier off, and kicked my heels. Sliding the shirt over my head, then putting on the warm-ups.

I washed the makeup from my face then walked back out to his room. Playing the tv once again, "Here, you're gonna need these." He said as he came through the door with my black fur slides.

"Thank you," I thank putting on my shoes. "You ready?" He asked, I nodded grabbing my clothes and walking out of his bedroom. Anthony followed close behind me. Once we were outside he locked the door and walked out to the car.

Once he unlocked I got in putting my clothes in the back seat. I'm gonna sleep this whole ride home. Letting the seat all the back I grabbed the throw blanket I took with me early around me. Looking at Anthony as he pressed the Start/End button, backing out of the driveway he started in the direction of Shreveport.

He's so gorgeous, the sunlight coming from the passenger window, dark his eyes making a light shade of brown. "You gonna stare at me the whole ride or are you gonna get some sleep?" He asked taking his focus from the road a second.

"Wel,l now I'm gonna sleep," I spoke. "Good, I'll wake you up once we get there." I smiled turn my head away from him, closing my eyes.

----

When I woke up to Anthony shaking my shoulder in airport's parking lot I new he had something up his sleeve. He was quiet the whole time we where waiting for our plane to board, and once we finally did the plane was damn near empty especially first class. The smile didn't leave my face as I finished off my second champagne off.

"You still haven't told me where we're going," I said, putting the glass in the cup holder. "It wouldn't be a surprise would it?" I shook my head as I took his hand. As the flight attendant asked if I wanted another drink, I shook my head and whispered a 'thank you'. I didn't want to be too tipsy when I finally step off the plane.

Anthony rubbed circles in the palm of my hand as I asked, "So you brought me to New Orleans to take me on a mystery trip?" "Yeah, and I needed to pack, but who said it was a trip? The pilot could have circled in circles then landed back at the NOLA airport." He responded.

I said back to Anthony, "In that case, no sex for a month." "You know you can't get enough of me, y'all before we even get in the car." He said. "Let me get off this plane and we still in New Orleans you go see." I said laughing.

I glanced up as soon as the seatbelt light turned on, followed by the pilot's voice, "Ladies and gentlemen, we have landed safely. Thank you for flying United Airlines." Anthony gave me a toothy grin as I removed the seatbelt and stood.

"Let's see if you smile like that valentines day, homie." I shot at him. "Come on sweetheart don't be like that, it's a suprise for a reason." He said stepping out into the ailes, taking our luggage from the cubbies.

We walked to the doors once we had everything. Anthony and the crew posed for pictures before the doors opened.

Once they opened, a cool breeze rushed in and the sound of the waves crashing filled the air. Shielding my eyes from the sun, I walked down the stairs. "Jamaica," I thought to myself.

After we made it to the hotel and got checked in, we took the elevator up to our suite. Anthony used the key card to unlock the door, opening it step to the side to let me walk in first.

The whole room was covered with roses and rose petal lead to the bed room area. I followed the trail stopping short of the bedroom I stood at the door Anthony right behind me.

Balloons spelled out LOVE out by the balcony which is a full beautiful view of the beach. I turned and kissed him, I needed a break even if it is for a short amount of time. He really took it upon himself to plan something for me and really make it special.

"Welcome to Montego Bay, suga." He said when we finally pulled, wrapping his arms around my waist.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 268 35
Raised in a strict religious household, Aaliyah Jackson knew turning 18 would be a harsh reality check. To prepare, she took on two jobs, striving fo...
825K 26.6K 16
Ava Williams grew up in very strict household and the oldest of two siblings. When finally get accepted in her dream college, she is excitedly leave...
397K 15.9K 12
THIS STORY IS CURRENTLY BEING EDITED. . . MIND YOURSELF. Nathanial King moved to Savoie, Louisiana to deal with his broken heart. He needed closure...
336K 11K 87
BWWM** Seventeen year old aaliyah brown has the hands of an angel and has been gifted with a god given talent for bringing anything to life on a blan...