✓ HIS ENIGMA| JAY

By inkkoya

❝she was the riddle he couldn't solve, a beautiful enigma❞ When you, a doctor started receiving texts from an... More

𝐢 𝐧 𝐭 𝐫 𝐨
1-Doctors in abyss
2-bullshits(text)
3-hectic
4-blood(text)
5-Had(text)
6-lipstick(text)
7-injuries(text)
8-Scarlet words
9-Names(text)
10-kills(text)
11-Pretty (text)
12-Work(text)
13-Wifi(text)
14-Enigma
15-Guess Who(text)
16-Mind (Text)
17-Bullets
18-Child (text)
19-Story(text)
20-Panick (text)
21-Black(text)
22-Suddenly Kissed
23- Broken kisses and Hearts
24-Ink on papers
25-Bleeding Gangs
26-Bled out
27-left (text)
28-Needed
29-Gone
30-Inked hearts
31-Still beautiful
32-Pressures
33-Out of Consciousness
34-Peices to pick
35-Healing Kiss
36- Just a ray of Hope
37- Naked to the darkness
38-His mistake
40- A hint of pink
41- Droplets of water
42-Soft cries
43- demons ²
44- Confession
45-Him and Her
46- Love heals (end)
epi-The real reason

39- The aftermath

645 33 6
By inkkoya

You are safe now
I got you

Jay ignored the explosion that caused them to lay on the floor, and covered Tat between his arms. Grabbing his jacket, he put it around her fragile body, making her eyes look up at him to meet.

Jay staring into her eyes and smiling his body was no longer ridged and stiff, he relaxed at her touch.

He feel way too hard and way too fast and he
knew it, he was whipped yet he wouldn't change a thing about it, it always felt like something was pushing him to her and he so happy he chose to just let it push him. That he let himself fall for her.

She looked back again to the body's on the
cement pavement.

"You came" as she finished her sentence Tatiana was shoved sideways and a gun shot going off one last time.

Tat gasped and felt tears falling as someone from Felix's man stumbled, slowly he turned around, a hole and blood seeping out of his body, death waiting for him everyone looked over to Felix holding his gun up, half his face burned.

His face morphing into one of anger and frustration. Jay stood up and ran his way, Felix and Jay throwing punches at each other.

Everyone was on the verge on exploding, every one was fighting. The guns were pulled everywhere while Tat was laying on ground, watching the scene before her. She was speechless, no words to tell. She still didn't know how the table turned around making her in the state she was in.

A shot gun was heard loudly followed by a loud groan. Tat looked up to find Nikki with a gun in his hands, targeting Felix who was now laying lifeless in his blood under Jay's feet.

He killed him?

But her thoughts were interpreted by another groan from Felix, he wasn't dead, yet.

'Take him" Jungwon said to heeseung who was looking at the scene before him with wide eyes. Their leader just injured the other ones gang. And if he was dead, jungwon will be their next leader too. Karma.

The aftermath was filled Tat was being carried in one of Jay's arms, and she looked weak, her face was covered in dry blood and bruises, and her arm looked cut,bswollen and infected. Jay and Nikki already there trying to talk to her, but she just kept looking up at the sky, as though she was watching the clouds, until she shut her eyes and her body went limp.

He carried her into the car, where drove, Jungwon sat in the passenger side, and Nikki and Jay sat with her in the back.

They sped off, as fast as their car would go, to their dotor cabinet. They pulled up right outside the entrance to his house and cabinet, band abandoned the car, running with her in his arms to find a doctor. They quickly wheeled abbed over, and she lays her down, and they wheeled her away, asking them to stay in the waiting room.

Jay didn't know exactly what was wrong; the only major injury he saw was her arm, but it did look very swollen and infected.

After what felt like forever, a doctor finally came to them in the waiting room and told us what had happened.

"She had a fairly deep cut on her tight, and it
seems that she had to sew it up with a needle
and thread, and I guess she didn't have any anaesthetics. A lot of bacteria was transferred into it. We have undone all of her stitching, washed out the wound, put her on IV antibiotics and resewn it. Finally, she has a lot of bruising and swelling on her face, I expect from being punched." explained the doctor.

"when can we see her?" Jay asked.

"Of course. She isn't awake yet, but you can
go in to see her"

He nodded at the doctor, and they led the way. He took her hand, the one that wasn't covered in a huge bandage, and kissed her knuckle, whisperig, "I'm sorry"

Nikki and jungwon followed him in, and they looked at the scenes before them. "I don't want to leave her" Jay sighed.

"She will be fine. Her injuries, although bad,
were not awful, and she just needs to regain
some energy before waking up," reassured Jungwon.

"Felix needs to die," stated Jungwon, with a stone-cold voice and a stone-cold expression.
"What if she wakes up?" Jay asked.

"Nikki will be there," answered Jungwon. Jay felt reassured, and he felt ready to kill. Jungwon quickly got Nikki from the room.

They drove in two cars to the Warehouse where they hide felix. Felix would know where he was, and he would know what his future held, considering he has killed and tortured a great deal of people there before.

When they arrived, they parked up and they all went in. In one of the larger rooms was Felix, chained up to the floor, on his knees, already looking pretty battered and beaten. When he heard them come in, he looked up, but there wasn't a single shred of remorse or guilt in his eyes, not even any sadness; just anger.

"Why did you take Tatiana?" Jungwon demanded. He spat at him which made jungwon to send a hard punch to his already bloodied face.

"I thought that she will give me some information, but the whore never did," Felix hissed. "And who the hell you calling a whore right now huh,?" Jay breathed out cursing at him.

"Your whore, the one I was capting in my basement?" Felix declared chuckling at Jay who was sby now fuming with anger inside and out. "Guess you need to kiss the life a goodbye soon Felix," Jay said taking a gun from Jungwon's hold.

"I wish you a happy life" Jay voiced pulling the trigger to make the sound of the shot heard to ears. "In hell,"

...

When she finally opened her eyes, she looked around the room, a hospital room. She had been saved.

If she wasn't so weak and dehydrated, she probably would've broken out into tears and started hysterically crying. She tried to sit up, but Nikki pushed her back down gently, and instead got the controller for the bed and clicked a button so it tilted upwards, allowing her to look around the room better.

"How do you feel?" asked Nikki.

"weak," she tried to say, but it was hard to talk, and she didn't has much energy at all.

"You've had a hard few days, but you are okay
now, you just need to regain your strength and
you will be perfect" smiled Nikki.

"W-where's Jay?" She stuttered.

"I will find out," said Nikki as she left the
room, and got back after some minutes.

It was a short while later that Jay came back
in with Jungwon and heeseung. She smiled at him, and tried to lift her hand so that he would
come and hold it, which he did.

They looked into eachother's eyes, her hero. "I'm sorry, I got you in our problems tatiana"

"We are all asking for your apology Tat" Nikki said mentioning to the boys, making Tat frown. "You shouldn't, it was not because of yo-"

"It was Tat," Jay voiced.

"No, it wasn't. And here I am safe you saved me right?" Tat asked trying to play with the hard voice.

"Well all the credits go to Jungwon for saving you," Jay said smiling at his leader. "It was nothing, it was the last thing I can do for you," jungwon explained trying to keep his serious face.

"It's okay, nothing happened. I am safe We are safe, right Jay?" Tat asked with hopeful eyes, wanting just to not make Jay feel awful or that he was the reason she was injured.

"We are safe, don't worry" I will never let something bad happens to you. He wanted to add.

:)

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188 16 9
"𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡" She pleaded the man standing in front of her to tell her wh...
314K 12.6K 66
❝𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘶𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦...❞ A story about a girl who has a crush on the school's heartthrob ever since...
6K 352 26
"𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵" "𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘪𝘦" Depression, disorders, family problems, what more do you want? Ten teenagers with all th...
5.8K 314 47
𝑇𝑤𝑜 𝑠𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑠 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑦 𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑐𝑐𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑡. "I tried so hard not to fall for you, but you fucking tripped...