Teenwolf Oneshots

By GRIMyt

Feel free to leave requests I do smut and wholesome content More

Stiles Stilinski
Isaac Lahey (Teaser smut)
Scott Mccall (Teaser smut)
Malia Hale
Stiles Stilinski
Liam Dunbar
Malia Hale
Erica Reyes
Stiles Stilinski
Isaac Lahey
Scott Mccall (Smut)
Void Stiles
Liam Dunbar
Stiles Stilinski
Isaac Lahey
Scott Mccall
Isaac Lahey
Scott Mccall (Teaser smut)
Liam Dunbar Pt 1
Stiles Stilinski
Void Stiles
Stiles Stilinski

Liam Dunbar

906 15 3
By GRIMyt

He awkwardly walked through the halls until his eyes landed on Scott and Stiles, He stopped and stood in thought for a moment before deciding it was best to talk about it.

"Hello." He says quickly as he appears next to them, They were stood by Scott's locker. "What's up Liam?" Stiles asks, Liam coughs and shrugs "I have a um..A um...A girl problem." He says loud enough for them to hear, Stiles shook his head "I don't know anything about girls, Scott?" He says, Scott nods "What's happened?" He asks, Liam looks down at his shoes and shrugs again "Well Uhm, Have you ever been with a girl-"

"-Nope, Not once, Maybe I shouldn't be here, Scott. You take this one." Stiles says before speed walking in another direction. "Go on?" Scott says with a smile on his face from Stiles' previous actions "Okay..Have you ever been with a girl and..and it was great but it seemed like she didn't think so..?" He says, His cheeks burning from embarrassment. Scott crosses his arms "What makes you think she didn't enjoy it?" He asks, Liam awkwardly coughs and in a very very quiet voice, He mumbled "She didn't..You know..Do the thing that people do..Usually at the end.." He says, Scott shakes his head with a smile. "Don't worry about that man, It happens. That doesn't mean she didn't enjoy it, Did she say anything after..mhm?" He asks causing Liam to sigh "She said it was amazing but her..Her heart wasn't racing like mine was and she didn't..Have the smell you know? THE smell.." He says with a slight frown. Scott takes a moment to think before noticing a possible reason. "Was this your first time with each other?" He asks, Liam nods slowly "Maybe you just need to learn her rhythm. Maybe it seemed like she didn't enjoy it because you guys just expected different things. If there is a next time just pay close attention to her body language and facial expressions..Oh and the noises she'll make. That's a dead give away, And you can learn what she likes." He explains, Liam nods before standing tall "Thanks, I appreciate it. Don't tell anyone about this..Because you know..It's weird." He says before running away.

He sped through the halls until his eyes landed on his girlfriend, She was leaning against her locker with her phone in hand "Come with me." Liam says as he walks up to her "Where are we going?" She asks, Smiling slightly "We're going to have sex until it's perfect because..You know. Practice makes perfect."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 11K 44
❛ 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙩, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙨, 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖𝙣 �...
16.1K 263 20
Not taking and writing requests any more. This book is for female readers. These are MY imagines from my tumblr account.
268K 3.1K 68
𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐊 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐄. all imagines are written BY ME. please do not steal OR repost my work on other apps such as ao3 and tumblr. if so, i will report...
93.9K 1.9K 24
' 𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒓𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒈𝒂�...