Desire (Bakugou X Reader)

Galing kay shadow1dark2night

Y/N is 20 years old. She lives in secrecy and doesn't let much of her past slip out to the world. She works u... Higit pa

Kapter 1
Kapter 2
Kapter 3
Kapter 4
Kapter 5
Kapter 6
Kapter 7
Kapter 8
Kapter 9
Kapter 10
Kapter 11
Kapter 12
Kapter 13
Kapter 14
Kapter 15
Kapter 16
Kapter 17
Kapter 18
Kapter 19
Kapter 20
Kapter 21
Kapter 22
Kapter 23
Kapter 24
Kapter 25
Kapter 26
Kapter 27
Kapter 28
Kapter 29
Kapter 30
Kapter 31
Kapter 32
Kapter 33
Kapter 34
Kapter 35
Kapter 36
Kapter 37
Kapter 38
Kapter 39
Kapter 40
Kapter 41
Kapter 42
Kapter 43
Kapter 44
Kapter 45
Kapter 46
Kapter 47
Kapter 48
Kapter 49
Kapter 50
Kapter 51
Kapter 52
Kapter 53
Kapter 54
Kapter 55
Kapter 56
Kapter 57
Kapter 58
Kapter 59
Kapter 60
Kapter 61
Kapter 62
Kapter 63
Kapter 64
Kapter 66
Kapter 67
Kapter 68
Kapter 69
Kapter 70
Kapter 71
Kapter 72
Kapter 73
Kapter 74
Kapter 75
Kapter 76
Kapter 77
Kapter 78
Kapter 79
Kapter 80
Kapter 81
Kapter 82
Kapter 83
Kapter 84
Kapter 85
Kaptet 86
Kapter 87
Kapter 88
Kapter 89
Kapter 90
Kapter 91
Kapter 92
Kapter 93
Kapter 94
Kapter 95
Kapter 96
Kapter 97 [THE END]
Read me bitch
HIYAA

Kapter 65

642 26 4
Galing kay shadow1dark2night

Another 2 weeks went by, the twins 4th birthday coming up very soon.

______'s pregnancy began to finally show. A tiny bump forming which Katsuki absolutely adored each day and night.

And on the topic of a new house, Katsuki found them the perfect one already buying it and getting renovations done in ______'s favor.

They decided to buy the twins new big boy beds and desks.

Katsuki let her know that they'd most likely get to move in once the baby is due.

***
"Papa?? I wanna come too!" Kyori said looking up at Katsuki who put on his Hero Costume.

Katsuki smiled at him patting his head.

"You know I can't allow that."

Kyori pouted as Kenji walked over.

"I wanna play hero too! And beat up the bad guys!" Kenji said

Kyori nods to him agreeing as they looked at Katsuki with pleading eyes.

"Leave your father alone. He's going to be late for work." ______ said walking out of the bathroom hearing them.

"But I wanna go!" Kyori whined.

Kenji ran to her legs. "Me too!"

She just ruffled his hair as Katsuki put his gloves on looking at her.

"Why not? Let me take them. You come too, it'll be good to have the boys see where their dad works." Katsuki said smirking.

"Kats.."

"You guys can stay in my office for a few hours, I just have a morning meeting but after that I'll be free."

"Bab-"

"Ya!! I wanna go!"

"Please mama!"

"Mama!"

"Yay!"

The boys look up at their mother with delighted smiles as she sighed.

"Alright alright, we can go." She said hearing the boys cheer.

"Go grab your jackets then." She told them as they ran off out of the room.

Katsuki smiled walking to her, he pulled her in with one arm around her waist and kissed her cheek.

"I love you."

She smiled. "Say it again."

He chuckled kissing her cheek then lips again, "I. Love. You. Both" he said having his hand placed gently on her bump.

_____ smiled and kissed his lips back hugging him tightly.

The boys then ran back into their room their jackets on completely wrong being too excited to care as they run between their parents to get them out the door.

"Now!"

Katsuki laughed as he pulled away from ______ looking down at the two smirking.

"you two better get ready to see where your awesome dad works" katsuki smirked as he picked Kenji up.

Kenji cheered as Kyori follows behind excitedly.

_____ just smiled walking after them as the family takes a trip to Dynamight's Agency.

***
When they get out of the car Kenji and Kyori we're both amazed at their dad's agency.

when they all walked in people greeted Katsuki and _____ happily before greeting the twins.

"Woah.."

____ smiled down at the twins who were enjoying their first time at their fathers agency.

Kenji pulled on Katsuki's hand pointing to weapons on the desks nearby.

"Papa look!"

Katsuki looked seeing them.

"Those are for the people without quirks." Katsuki said.

"Huh? But quirkless people can't fight!" Kenji said

"You'd be surprised." Katsuki said chuckling.

They walked the boys to Katsuki's office where they immediately ran in to check out every corner.

Katsuki set his gauntlets down as he closed the door.

He looked over at _____ who watched the boys making sure they didn't touch anything they shouldn't touch.

"Hey, I'll be back in an hour or less, you guys can stay here. I'll let Soren and River know you're here." He said walking to her giving her a kiss.

She nods kissing him back as Kenji and Kyori ran to them.

"I wanna come with you!" Kyori said.

"Ya!"

Katsuki ruffled their hair. "Be good and don't break anything."

He grabbed his laptop and walked out waving at them before the boys look up at their mother.

"He'll be back, come here" she said walking behind his desk as the boys follow her curiously.

She sat down on his chair picking Kyori up having him in her lap as Kenji stayed by her legs.

They looked at his paperwork then picture frames smiling seeing themselves on it.

They observed the desk as the kids ask her tons of questions some she couldn't answer before the door opened.

They looked up seeing Soren and River running in with a big smile.

"BABIESSS!" River yelled happily as he grabbed Kenji and Kyori into a huge hug.

The twins laughed loving the affection as Soren smiled walking to _____ greeting her.

"Dynamight let us know you're here! How've you been?" Soren asked while sitting on the desk.

"Ya we missed you!" River said.

"I've been good. Just busy with these two." _____ smiled as Kyori went to Soren.

"I wanna ride!"

Soren smirked at him. "Do ya now?"

Kyori nods as Soren moved off the desk cracking his back first.

Kenji giggled watching as Soren transformed into his wolf form the boys immediately running to get on his back.

"Boys be careful." ____ said.

River smiled at her. "How's number three doing?" He motioned to her belly.

She smiled at him. "Good, we'll know it's gender in a few weeks actually.."

"What?! That's awesome! I hope you get a girl, I feel like you've had enough boys in the house." River laughed.

"I wouldn't mind another...how's Poppy? I haven't heard from her in a while?"

"She's great! She's on a trip to France right now. You know she got lost in Italy a few weeks ago and called me, as if I could help, honestly it surprises me how she functions alone." River sighed.

"Sounds like something she'd do" ____ laughed as she looked over at Soren walking in circles while the boys sat on his back.

"Mama I want Soren's Quirk!" Kenji said looking at her.

"Why his!? His is lame come check mine out!" River said holding his hands out to show the water floating.

"Woah!!" Kyori smiled.

_____ just watched the four argue about who's quirk was better.

She looked back at the desk looking at Katsuki's paperwork.

A certain name caught her eye causing her to pick up the file.

Her eyes scanned the entire document back and forth.

What the hell..

Soren transformed back laughing as River lost the best quirk title.

River rolled his eyes before looking at _____ seeing her confused face as she read the file.

He peaked over curious before his eyes shot to Soren in panic.

Soren looked at him confused "what?"

"Mama where's papa?" Kenji asked her.

She closed the file having a strong grip on it before turning her attention to River who clearly had a guilty look.

"What is this?" She asked him holding it up.

River hesitated. "Hey..you know it's illegal to look through Hero files righ-"

"River. Why the hell is Katsuki looking into my parents case!?" She asked.

Soren's face fell realizing now what River's look was about.

"Uh...______ it's seriously not that deep you know -"

She looked at Soren. "He promised me he'd leave it alone years ago. So what's so important that he has this on his desk now?" She asked standing up now.

Kenji and Kyori look over at her sensing her motherly anger causing them to stay quiet aswell.

"Nova it's n-nothing like that everything's fine!" River said smiling at her.

She glared at him.

They're lying.

"If you won't tell me I'll ask him myself."

Soren grabbed her arm. "Hey, who knows what he was doing! Maybe he just wanted to check it out again? I swear it's nothing!"

"Ya we didn't hear about it!" River said nervously.

"You both have always sucked at lying. Tell me the truth. Now." She ordered pulling her hand away from Soren.

The boys both give eachother a look before the door opened.

"Alright I'm back!" Katsuki said.

He looked up to the scene in his office.

River and Soren next to eachother.

The twins quietly watching from the office couch.

And.._____ holding a familiar file on her hands with a soft glare.

River and Soren took this chance to escape.

"Heyyy! Ok good you two can talk! Come on boys let's go on a tour!" River said smiling at the twins.

Soren patted Katsuki's back in luck before closing the door behind them leaving the two married couple alone.

***
There was a second of silence before she spoke.

"Katsuki what is this?" She asked.

He walked to his desk already knowing what was about to go down.

"_____...listen-"

"Why do you have it? This was from years ago, what's it doing in your agency on your desk!?"

"I just wanted to check it-"

"Check it? For what?"

"_____.."

"Check it for what?" She repeated putting the file on his desk as she stared into his eyes wanting the truth.

Katsuki rubbed his face and eyes before standing up straight to face her.

"It's nothing important. You don't need to concern yourself with it. I promise it-"

"Don't you dare lie on a promise right now." She said.

Katsuki hesitated.

"____ don't do this."

"Don't do what?! I just want to know the truth! And why'd River and Soren get so tense about it too?!" She asked.

Katsuki sighed. "Babe it's nothing, you really shouldn't think about it. You said you don't want to hear anything about them anymore right?"

"I thought we made a promise to not hear about them together." Her eyes met his..he could tell she felt a little betrayed but it was out of his hands..

"You made that promise not me." He replied seeing her eyes turn away.

He moved closer to her but she rejected his touch.

"Babe..You just have to trust me on this one." He said.

"Why are you looking into my parents case?" she asked again this time looking at the ground.

Katsuki looked at her...to keep it to himself would do more damage to her...she was caring his 3rd child...she was more emotional..would now be good time to tell her?..no...but did he have a choice?..no..

He sighs grabbing her hand and pulling her to face him.

"..you can't hate me after I tell you..nor can you hate Ivor..not that I really care about him.." Katuski said.

She looked at him confused.

He hesitated before saying.

"Chino's father..Daro...took in your mother and they plan to buy SuperNova Industry from Ivor." Katsuki said looking at her.

"what"

She pulled her hands away looking at him confused.

"What!?" She repeated.

"Listen, Ivor's going to take care of it. There's no way he'd sell SuperNova-"

"Ya, cause if he sells that he technically sells my brand! Back to my mother!?" She scoffed.

"That won't happen! That's why I'm looking into their case, I need some dirt on them to keep them away from the business" Katsuki said.

"...but why would you keep this a secret? How long has it been since you found out?"

"Only a few days..honestly I thought Ivor would handle it fast but..Daro gave him a good offer which he's second guessing. He didn't want you to know for obvious reasons." Katsuki said. "I gave him a fucking beating myself, it's not like I'll let those bastards take what's rightfully yours."

"..but if they do then- wait Katsuki"

He looked at her, "what about Chino? I know he was bailed out of jail years ago by his father but is he involved with this too?" She asked.

Katsuki's expression changed. "Even if he is he won't make it. That's son of a bitch won't step a foot near you or SuperNova." Katsuki said having a glare at the thought.

She just sighs as he wrapped his arms around her.

"Don't even think about it. They aren't worth your time. All you need to think about is what color we're painting this babies room at the new house." Katsuki said changing his glare to a smile.

She closed her eyes leaning into his hug.

"Ya..you're right..we can find out it's gender in a few days actually.." she said

He kissed her cheek hugging her tightly before pulling away.

"Come on let's go find the others." Katsuki said pulling her along as they walk around his agency before one of his workers informed them about their kids being in the training room.

Katsuki and _____ walked there seeing River and Soren showing the boys all the weapons and their fighting techniques.

Kyori and Kenji laughed copying their moves before seeing their father and mother walk in.

"Papa! Fight!" Kenji said running to him.

Katsuki looked at him raising a brow.

"You wanna challenge your old man?" Katsuki smirked pulling away from _____.

Kenji nods as Kyori joined him wanting in.

Soren walked to _____ as the two sat at the bench watching River and Katsuki play rough with the twins.

He looked towards ____ seeing her hand gently placed on her tiny baby bump.

A soft smile on his face before looking back at the four play fighting.

***
Like and Comment!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

41.1K 885 18
โ๊œฑแด€ส ๊œฑแดแดแด‡แด›สœษชษดษข, สแดแดœ แดœ๊œฑแด‡สŸแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ แด‹ษชแด…!โž โษช แด„แด€ษด'แด›...โž You are ๐˜/๐ง ๐‹/๐ง. She is a quiet girl who was homeschooled, abused, and i...
63.3K 1.3K 22
Izuku Midoriya is a girl with a powerful power. Well, she was still traumatized by her past that left scars. Three years avoiding social life, she fi...
38.4K 952 72
Moving in Japan alone for her was a nightmare , yes it truly was. Being alone was what scared her the most. She would always blame herself and thinki...
1.5M 45.4K 41
(Y/N) is a new student at UA high. She moved away with her dad a few years ago after her mom disappeared. While she lived here, her two friends Izuku...