~Newspaper~ Newsies Imagines...

By Hargroves_Bby

~°~☆~°~☆~°~ "I'll be there in Santa Fe..." ~°~☆~°~☆~°~ REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!! More

Welcome!
How you guys met:
Nicknames he calls you:
Mush imagine
Your first kiss:
Ele keats appreciation
Is he PDA:
when he gives you a hickey:
your favorite thing about him:
His favourite thing about you;
Ur death in blood drips:
How you sleep/ cuddle:
When he comforts you:
Him accidentally seeing you naked:
when your on your period:
Night conversations:
Was it your first time/ was it his:
Whats your talent:
Age you get married:
When you tell him your pregnant: (Aged Up)
Aaron Lohr appreciation!
Bumlets imagine
Micheal Goorjan/ Blood Drips Imagine
Racetrack/ Blood Drips Imagine
Trey parker appreciation!
When you faint:
Dating Jack:
Dating Davey:
Mush Imagine/ Request:

First Fight:

1.2K 8 53
By Hargroves_Bby

Jack:

"Jack" You call out as you go on the rooftop. "Medda told me you'd be up here" you smile, but it dies down as you see him pacing around. "Everything all right?".

"They took crutchie away" He says. "They sent him ta da refuge".

"what?" You say in disbelief.

"Its all my fault, if I wouldn't have just stood there" He says.

"No, it's not your fault jack" You say.

"Oh yeah" He finally looks up at you. "You just had to be in da crowds didnt you" He said.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" You say confused.

"I had to worry about you and crutchie, and I told you ta stay away from the crowd" He says.

"Jack I just wanted to help" You say.

"Oh yeah well you didnt" He raises his voice.

"You know what, fine" You scoff. "I dont need this shit right now, you want to be an asshole and put everything that happens on me, then you can find somone else to put it on because I'm not going to be the one" You say.

He looks down and then back up at you, as you walk away.

"Y/n!" He yells after you. You ignore him and leave.

David:

You were on your way to see davey after your were done selling your papers.

You walk into their apartment and say hi to everyone.

"Hey sarah" You smile.

"Hi y/n" She smiles.

"Wheres Davey at?" You ask her. Sarah looks at you.

"Hes standing on the balcony, he seems upset though about something" She says. You look at her confused and nod before going out of on the balcony.

"Hey davey" You say. He looks at you and turns away. "What's the matter?".

You could see him swallow hard and a look of him bring upset.

"I said what's wrong david" You say again and turn to face front of him.

"Who's the guy you were- talking too" He said looking up at you with his blue eyes.

"What guy?" You ask.

"The guy who you were selling with" He says with some sternness.

"Davey that he was just talking with me" You say.

"Yeah well-" He raised his voice and thought of something to say. "Hes an asshole".

You were token back by him cusing.

"You dont even know him davey!" You raise your voice back. "It was his first day and he asked what to do".

"He was flirting!" He said.

"No he wasnt!" You raise your voice back.

"Yes he was!" He said.

"No he wasnt!" You say back.

"Are we having an argument!?" He says.

"Yeah, I guess so!" You say.  A moment of silence passes. You both looked away and then back at each other. "Look I gotta go home- we both have to cool down I'll see you tomorrow" you say as he stands there not looking at you. You walk away and leave.

Kidblink:

You were walking hand in hand around  through the market.

Suddenly you saw your mother. What was she doing in this side of town? What did she want?

But you didnt want her to see you so you dragged him and you into a random building.

"Y/n!" He yelled. You ignored him and looked out the window to make sure she was gone. She was.

"I-im sorry" You breath out. "I saw my mom" 

"So?" He says.

"So?" You say. "So is not the word for that".

"Oh so your embarrassed to be seen with me" he crossed his arms.

"No!" You say. "Its just if my parents see, they wont approve and I dont feel like getting into an argument with them".

"You shouldn't give a damn of what they think!" He raises his voice. "To hell with them both-

"I dont care what they think" You say. " but their still my parents!".

"Alright fine" He scoffs and walks out of the building.

Racetrack:

"Race?" You say as he walks by you. He doesnt say anything he just huffs loud and throws his paper on the ground crumbled up. "Racetrack higgins you stop this instant!"

He turns around.

"What!?" He says.

"Hey! Just because you lost doesnt mean you gotta take it out on me" You yell back.

"I bet all I had on dat godamn horse and what da hell happens! I loose again" He says. "So just leave me alone right now".

"Fine" You scoff. "Be a damn baby about something so stupid" You brush past him.

"Hey where ya going!" He yells.

"Away from you!" You yell back.

Mush:

You sat there at tibbys, tapping your fingers on the table.

"Y/N if you'll just tell me what's wrong with you, I could help you" He says.

He asked you that five time already if you were okay and you gave him the same answer.

"I'm fine" You say. 

"I'm fine" He repeats. "You've said that five times already". You sense that he was getting annoyed, to which you just roll your eyes to.

You were in no mood, and that was simply because it was that time of the month. You were very private about stuff like that and you didn't exactly like to let people know that. Especially Mush. It was just embarrassing.

"I- am- fine" You say and breath out.

"No your obviously not!" He says impatiently. "Your acting like a-

"A what?" You glare at him.

"A bitch" He says lowly.

"Call me that one more time Mush" You glare at him once again.

"Its true! You are acting like one" He says. "So just tell me please!"

"IM ON MY PERIOD!" You yell.

Everyone looks at you, some of the newsies laugh and look at you weirdly.

You realize what you said and get up embarrassed.

You leave tibbys and run down the street.

Spot:

The king of Brooklyn got into a lot of arguments with you. Especially over some of the most stupid things.

You were swimming with one of your friends and after a while of swimming he eventually said goodbye and left.

"Y/n?" Spot asks as you get out of the water.

"Yeah?" You say.

"Who da hell is dat guy you was swimmin wit? Huh?" He says looked at you hard with his piercing eyes.

"A friend" You squeeze water out of your hair and began walking away.

"No, no, no" He walks fastly behind you. "A guy friend? No way not happenin" . He says. You scoff loudly. He grabs your upper arm and turns you around to face him.

"Hey!" You say.

"Yous my goil" He says. "Not his, let's get that straight". You look at him annoyed.

"I am your girl! But I'm not goona be told orders on who to be around and who not to be around" You say and continue walking away.

"Dats apart of being mine!" He yells at you. "I cant have other guys hittin on you!".

"He wasnt hitting on me!" You yell and turn back facing him.

"Dont yell at me!" He says.

"I can if I want to!" You yell again. He looks at you his eyes burning holes through you.

"Your a bitch" he says. You gasp and push him into the water. He comes up from the water. "Hey!".

"That's what you get!" You say and turn your heel and leave.

Skittery:

Your breathing faltered as anger filled your body. Across from you sat skittery, whom was mad as well.

"Why dont you just admit it!" You say and his head props up fast. "You didn't like it and you didnt want to go".

"But I told you 5 million times!" He yells. "I didn't care if went or not".

"Skittery yes you did!" You say. "You were in one of your moods and I told you we didnt have to go to meddas show". You get up and stand by the counter.

"We already did, didnt we!" He looks at you. "Its over with, so why cant we just drop it".

"Becaue it bothers me when I know your not happy" You say. "Your always in a grumpy mood".

He gets up and walks by you. He stops close to your face.

"Well I'm sorry my mood kills everything" He says and walks past you.

"God! I didnt say that!" You throw your hands up in the air. "This is what I'm talking about" You walk I to your room and slam the door.

Crutchie:

(Idk I couldn't come up with anything, I lowkey dont see him getting into any arguments).

Bumlets:

You were buying some books at the book store while bumlets was selling on the street. You always hung out with him and either read silently or just talked with him.

You looked out the window, You smiled as you saw him sell a newspaper to a girl.

You thanked the man for the 2 books and walked out. Yiu look up and see that, that girl was still standing there.

You weren't the jealous type but she had googly eyes as she twirled her hair with her finger, so the little jealousy you had was coming out.

You couldn't tell if he was flirting or not because she his back was to you. You walk over there.

"Yeah but I'm going to be-

She looked at you and shut herself up.

"Hey" you say to bumlets.

He turns around.

"Thanks for the paper" The girl says and walks away at a fast pace.

"Who's she?" You ask him.

"Some girl" He replies.

"Really..." You say with a little jealousy in your voice.

"What?" He chuckles. "Oh come on y/n, you didnt think I was flirting with her did you?".

"I dont know" You say. "I couldn't tell, with your back to me"

"I wouldn't flirt with anyone but you" He scoffs.

"Okay" You say and forget about it. Because you trusted him.

"Why did you say it like that?" He scoffs.

"Like what?" You say.

"Are you mad at me?" He asks.

"No" You reply. "I trust you and I dropped it, why cant you do the same".

"I did too" He says.

"Okay drop it" You say.

"I already did" He says.

"Okay, I said I dropped it, now you have to do the same" You cross your arms.

"Fine" He says and drops his papers down. "I- drop- it".

"Why did you have to say it like that?" You copy him.

"See you didnt drop it?" He raises his voice.

"I did! You just said it as if you were annoyed" You say. He sighs an annoyed sigh and looks at you.

"Look I didn't flirt with her, and I did drop it" He says.

"Okay" You say. "I wouldn't think you would do something like that either" You couldn't help but grin. He grinned as well and opned his arms for a hug. You hugged him anf he kissed the top of your head.

Swifty:

"Y/n!" Swifty yells as you walk away in a rush.

You pick up your pace and run into your apartment building. But swifty grabbed a hold of you and stopped you.

"Let go of me you!" You say.

"Not until you stop it" He says. You look at him and he looks at you."You lied to me" He said.

"No I didnt" You say. "You did!".

"Me?" He scoffs. "Dont make me fucking laugh".

"Your such a jerk" you say and stomp up the stairs.

"Yeah well, I'm sorry if looking our for you is such a stupid thing to do" he walks behind you.

"I could handle myself, thank you!" You shout. "And anyways, I told you I was going somewhere and you told me you were staying at the lodging house with some of the others to play a game of poker. So yes you did lie to me".

"I said I might play a game of poker with them, but a change of plans happend!" He said.

"I dont even get the point of this argument!" You say. We both ended up going somewhere different and were fighting about it".

You both stop and look at each other.

"Your right" he says. "Its stupid".

"I'm sorry" You say.

"Me too" He says.

Specs:

(Coudnt come up with anything, sorry lmao)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 120 26
You,newsies,the streets of New York and most of all mush
1K 0 22
The sequel to The Disgraced Newsie. A few months after Jack, Crutchie, and Jojo left for Santa Fe, Jack decided to go back to New York to visit Dave...
20.2K 296 12
𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐒 𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰. 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍,𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑�...
794 0 41
**COMPLETED** March 2020 (During the coronavirus outbreak) It's the dawn of a new decade, and the Newsies are sure to celebrate by making the most of...