HEART OF GOLD. | vento aureo

By linhsdumb

"I understand the motive, but why?" ᴠᴇɴᴛᴏ ᴀᴜʀᴇᴏ x ꜰᴇᴍ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ -- 𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚘... More

Read This.
- P R O L O G U E -
- O N E -
- T W O -
- T H R E E -
- F O U R -
- F I V E -
- S I X -
- S E V E N -
- E I G H T -
- N I N E -
- E L E V E N -
- T W E L V E -
- T H I R T E E N -
- F I F T E E N -
- S I X T E E N -
- S E V E N T E E N -
- E I G H T E E N -
- N I N E T E E N -
- T W E N T Y -
- A P H R O D I T E -
- T W E N T Y O N E -
- T W E N T Y T W O -
- T W E N T Y T H R E E -
- T W E N T Y F O U R -
- T W E N T Y F I V E -
- T W E N T Y S I X -
- T W E N T Y S E V E N -
- T W E N T Y E I G H T -
- T W E N T Y N I N E -
- T H I R T Y -
- T H I R T Y O N E -
- T H I R T Y T W O -
- T H I R T Y T H R E E -
- T H I R T Y F O U R -
- T H I R T Y F I V E -
- T H I R T Y S I X -
- T H I R T Y S E V E N -
- V A L E N T I N E S O N E -
- V A L E N T I N E S T W O -

- F O U R T E E N -

1.9K 85 25
By linhsdumb

𓆩♡𓆪

𓆩♡𓆪

--

Christmas Chapter even though it's not Christmas IRL. I wanted to celebrate having so many reads on this book, and I also wanted to have a good introduction to 2001, which is the year that vento aureo takes place. It seems pretty sunny there so I think it will be around spring when it does. [Y/N] will be 18 years old when va finally starts, so just letting you guys know about that. Thanks for reading this book and I hope you enjoy this chapter!
--

[Y/N] jumped out of her bed, excitement coursing through her veins. It was a week before Christmas, and she was excited! She hadn't been able to celebrate for years, and now that she can, she was absolutely elated!

She quickly dashed out of her room and ran down the steps, although tripping on the last one and landing on her stomach. Abbacchio saw the whole thing happen, and he let out a snort when she fell. Getting up almost immediately she raced to the closet and grabbed a bunch of festive decorations, including a wreath, some garland, and a shoot ton of ornaments.

Looking further into the closet the [H/C] haired girl noticed a christmas tree box sitting at the back of the closet. Bucciarati walked down the stairs in his pajamas to make breakfast for the gang, but he stopped in his tracks when he noticed [Y/N] piling Christmas decorations everywhere.

"What... are you doing?" He questioned.

"IT'S A WEEK UNTIL CHRISTMAS AN' WE HAFTA DECORATED FAST! I NEED HELP WITH THE CHRISTMAS TREE BUCCIARATI CAN YOU HELP PLEASE?!" The [H/C] haired girl screeched.

The ebony-haired man pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed, a slight smile on his lips. Grabbing some garland he wrapped it around the staircase, while the [H/C] haired girl unboxed the Christmas tree.

Bucciarati set up the tree without any issue, so [Y/N] started decorating the bottom of the tree with various colorful ornaments.

"Bucciarati, can you hand me the red and green ornaments? I wanna use those ones now."

"What's the magic word?" He replied half-jokingly.

"Pleeeeeease?" The [H/C] haired girl begged, drawing out the 'e'. Finally, he handed the bag full of them to her and she got back to decorating. Standing on her tippy toes to decorate the top of the middle she stumbled a little and fell backward, bracing for impact, but it never came.

Instead, she fell onto Bucciarati, who caught the girl with a gracefulness that she couldn't describe. "You almost hit your head on the table there, little [Y/N]." Blushing at the nickname, the girl hid her face with her hands and mumbled a quiet 'Thanks' before hanging the ornaments up.

Once the bottom and middle had been decorated she attempted to move onto the top, but it was too high for her to reach. After about three minutes of struggling the [H/C] haired girl heard footsteps thunder loudly behind her before she was hoisted high up into the air. Squeaking loudly she turned to see who picked her up, noticing that it was a certain pale-haired goth.

[Y/N] face flushed noticeably when she looked at him, but Abbacchio didn't pay any attention.

"Hurry up and decorate the tree before I drop you." His deep voice grumbled the pout that he always wore on his face softening the slightest bit.

Nodding to him and proceeding to hang the ornaments the two of them circled around the tree before it was finally decorated... except for one part.

"THE STAR! WE NEED TO PUT THE STAR ONTO THE TREE." She screeched, scrambling around to find the golden topper.

Abbacchio let out a sigh and pulled out the star from a bag, handing it to her so she could put it up. [Y/N] made grabby hands, signaling for him to pick her up, and he (for some reason) complied. A wide grin appeared on her face as she set the star on the top of the tree, and unbeknownst to her, the tall goth enjoyed seeing her happy like this, even though he didn't make it apparent.

Thanking the pale-haired man, she ran off to get Narancia so they could cause chaos within the household. Barreling toward his door, she barged in, greeted by the sight of him without his bandana, passed out on his bed. Tackling him and screeching loudly, the 16-year-old boy screamed when he woke up to you on top of him, yelling.

"NARAAAAAA!"

"AHHH WHAT THE HELL?" Narancia exclaimed.

"LET'S PRANK MISTA. I WANT TO PRANK MISTA." [Y/N] screeched, ruffling his hair. "Okay okay, just get... off of me!" He groaned. " Wait... did you just call me 'Nara'?" The raven-haired teen questioned. A blush started to creep onto his cheeks, and he was visibly flustered. "Yeeeah, it's my new nickname for you, cos Narancia is too long, an' I'm lazy sooo."

Narancia looked away in an attempt to hide his beet-red face, but the [H/C] haired girl didn't notice. Instead, she rambled on and on about how they could prank the gunslinger.

The two of them decided to steal Mista's hat and replace it with a green Christmas tree shaped one... Mista slept in 100% darkness, so he most likely wouldn't notice.

Silently opening the door to his room, [Y/N] wondered why the hell he didn't sleep with it locked. To be fair though, he carried a weapon with him by his bed. Stepping in, she tiptoed across his carpet, but it was hard to see with his blackout curtains. Halfway there though, the carpet started making a creaky noise which almost woke the gunslinger up.

Stumbling a little, the [H/C] haired girl finally made it to the nightstand where his gun and hat were. Switching out the hat with the fake one, she attempted to get out but instead tripped on some of his clothes that lay on the floor. Falling to the ground with a thud, [Y/N] let out a quiet whine.

Mista started shifting, having woken up from the noise. Putting on his hat the brunette went to turn on the light, fumbling for the lamp switch. Grabbing his gun and pointing at the source of the noise he looked to see who it was. Looking at the floor he noticed it was...

[Y/N]. [Y/N] splayed out on the carpet with his clothes near her feet. Luckily for her, she hid his hat in the pockets of her white sweatpants. Mista put his gun back onto the desk and approached the girl.

"[Y/N]? Why are you in my room? Are you trying to steal something? Or do you want something else, if you know what I mean?" The gunslinger said teasingly, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Uhhm... I don't.. remember. Wait- what- uhm, I wasn't- UHM." The [H/C] haired girl quickly replied, a blush forming on her cheeks.

Dragging herself out of the room, [Y/N] went back to Narancia and gave him the hat. The raven-haired boy squealed and jumped up and down. "Oi, Narancia, do you want to get some Christmas cookies? Another bakery opened up near here, and since they're protected by Passione they give members a discount.

"Yeah! Just let me get ready first. I'm in my pajamas right now. Can Fugo come too?"

"Of course. I'll go get him."

Running down to the kitchen the [H/C] haired girl approached the strawberry blonde, a bright smile on her face.

"Soooo Fugo? Do you want to go get some cookies with Narancia and I?"

"Uhm, why would I want to do that?" He replied. "Cause Christmas is in a week an' I wanna hang out with you guys! C'mon, it'll be really fun!" Grumbling a 'Fine', Fugo continued to make a bowl of cereal, pouring the froot loops into the ceramic cup.

Drinking a glass of milk the [H/C] haired girl sat on one of the barstools, flipping idly through a magazine as she waited for the strawberry blonde to finish eating. Narancia soon joined the two of them, finally out of his pajamas.

Not caring if she was only in sweatpants and a [F/C] cropped tank top, [Y/N] put on some black socks and decided to go with a pair of [F/C] high-top vans. Once everyone was ready the three of them made their way over to the bakery.

Stepping inside they were greeted with the smell of sugar and warm bread, as well as some light chatter throughout the store.

Walking up to the display counter the [H/C] haired girl eyed all of the Christmas cookies. They ranged from intricately decorated gingerbread people to snowmen, snowflakes, and Christmas trees.

Me, Fugo, Narancia, Abbacchio, Bruno, and Mista. That's six cookies, but I also want to get a cookie for that blonde kid that hung out with me. What was his name? I don't know, maybe he never told me.

Spotting a 'Christmas Variety' option on the menu, [Y/N] ordered one of those, which contained six cookies as well as an extra snowflake one for that blonde. Paying for them, she handed Fugo and Narancia their cookies but decided to save hers for later.

The raven-haired teen decided to eat his cookie immediately whilst the strawberry blonde did the same as the [H/C] haired girl and put his away.

Seeing a familiar blonde, [Y/N] reminded herself to talk to him later.

Now, it was time for the gang.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 285 27
I love nichijou btw, you should watch it, it's great. --- Alternate, modern universe of vento aureo (Yes, modern) School AU of Pt. 5 that I haven't...
98.3K 4.5K 60
first, you get assigned to a hitmen team, then get stalked, and now you're being held hostage against your will with your own child being used agains...
11.5K 349 18
When traveling to Italy to meet her boyfriend, Y/N L/N stumbles upon a strange boy. He, unbeknownst to her, is going to change her life forever. AU w...
2.5K 151 10
You thought that he was just another boy with blonde hair in italy, but when you met him, you were sure. You were sure that this boy was HIS child. Y...