HEART OF GOLD. | vento aureo

By linhsdumb

"I understand the motive, but why?" ᴠᴇɴᴛᴏ ᴀᴜʀᴇᴏ x ꜰᴇᴍ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ -- 𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚘... More

Read This.
- P R O L O G U E -
- O N E -
- T W O -
- T H R E E -
- F O U R -
- F I V E -
- S I X -
- S E V E N -
- E I G H T -
- N I N E -
- E L E V E N -
- T W E L V E -
- F O U R T E E N -
- F I F T E E N -
- S I X T E E N -
- S E V E N T E E N -
- E I G H T E E N -
- N I N E T E E N -
- T W E N T Y -
- A P H R O D I T E -
- T W E N T Y O N E -
- T W E N T Y T W O -
- T W E N T Y T H R E E -
- T W E N T Y F O U R -
- T W E N T Y F I V E -
- T W E N T Y S I X -
- T W E N T Y S E V E N -
- T W E N T Y E I G H T -
- T W E N T Y N I N E -
- T H I R T Y -
- T H I R T Y O N E -
- T H I R T Y T W O -
- T H I R T Y T H R E E -
- T H I R T Y F O U R -
- T H I R T Y F I V E -
- T H I R T Y S I X -
- T H I R T Y S E V E N -
- V A L E N T I N E S O N E -
- V A L E N T I N E S T W O -

- T H I R T E E N -

2.1K 122 145
By linhsdumb

𓆩♡𓆪

𓆩♡𓆪

--

u guys are gonna make me cry. 300 views??? i never knew this book would get so many hshhsjsh

PLEASE ENJOY THIS NEW CHAPTER ILY

-

After an hour-long nap, the [H/C] haired girl got ready for her mission. Putting her hair into pigtails, she decided to keep her current outfit and accessories. Adding a few [F/C] ribbons in her hair, [Y/N] exited her bedroom to find Bucciarati.

Feeling a bit hungry, she decided to eat one of the purple cupcakes Melone made for her. Admiring the intricate pink decorations that adorned the frosting, she noticed that there were little hearts on them. She started to nibble on it but quickly stopped after the ebony-haired man walked into the room.

Handing her a briefcase with something heavy in it, Bucciarati walked away after giving her a few instructions. [Y/N] was to go to a bar and hand the bartender the case without any trouble. Nobody was targeting them at the moment, so it would go smoothly... hopefully.

Stepping outside of the hideout, the [H/C] haired girl weaved through the crowded sidewalks, a briefcase in her left hand. Nobody bothered to look at her because they were either too busy or didn't care enough to. Once she had reached the bar, [Y/N] stepped in only to be greeted with the smell of alcohol and drunk people's B.O.

Wrinkling her nose at the smell, the girl went over to the bartender, greeted him, and sat the case onto the table. Giving her a knowing look the man took it without a word and nodded at her.

[Y/N] prepared to get up and leave until she heard a gunshot ring loudly throughout the bar. Yelling was heard, and everyone scrambled to get to the entrance. Ducking down so she wouldn't get shot, the [H/C] haired girl struggled to escape the endless wave of bodies that rushed to the doors.

"I found her, I found her! Shoot the goddamn gun!" Yelled a voice. [Y/N] only had a little time to react until a bullet lodged itself into her forearm. Screaming loudly, she fell to the ground, clutching the injured limb with her other hand. Not wanting to risk summoning her stand she rushed out of the entrance and ducked into an alleyway.

Hearing voices yelling for them to follow her, [Y/N] hid behind a dumpster and quickly healed herself. Pulling out a [F/C] knife she made a run for it. More voices shouted and footsteps could be heard running toward her, getting closer even though she expertly weaved through the alleyways. Jumping a fence, she ducked between two buildings to catch her breath.

The [H/C] haired girl could hear them running toward her, but she didn't dare move. If she did, they would catch her and most likely dispose of her. Both options were futile, though, because just as she was about to leave one of her enemies found her location and alerted the others. [Y/N] swung the knife at him, the cool [F/C] object lodging into his neck.

Even with the first guy gone, it was too late because mere seconds later the others found her hiding spot. Two held pistols in their hands, flicking the safety off and aiming them at her... but just as they were about to fire, scissors and razor blades came out of their necks, splattering blood everywhere.

[Y/N] screamed loudly, covering her face with her hands in fear until she heard a familiar deep voice speak.

"Oi, calm the hell down. I took care of them for you." Risotto mumbled, appearing behind a wall. The [H/C] haired girl's heart almost leaped out of her chest at the sight of him, the tall man scaring the crap out of her.

"Jesus Christ you scared the shit out of me." [Y/N] exclaimed, holding a hand up to her chest. Quickly adding a 'Thank you' she quickly healed any more scrapes she might have gotten whilst trying to escape. Noticing the white-haired man was staring at her stand with a confused look on his face, the girl quickly realized that he didn't know about her stand."Oh, my stand Doja Cat can heal n' stuff. Are you hurt? She has plenty of energy left." Risotto shook his head, signaling that he was fine. He signaled for him to follow him, so the [H/C] haired girl obliged. After a little bit of walking the white-haired man stopped her, leading her into another alleyway - one that wasn't splattered with blood. [Y/N] look at the tall man, a questioning look on her face. Pausing a bit before, Risotto finally spoke,

"What I'm about to tell you is highly classified information. If you answer this question wrong I won't be able to tell you. Listen very closely, do you understand?"

The [H/C] haired girl nodded, suddenly getting very tense. She would be lying if she said she wasn't scared. Looking up at Risotto, she awaited the white-haired man's question.

"Are you loyal to the boss of our organization? Do you like him or not?" The tall man's voice rumbled deeply.

Without hesitation [Y/N] replied. "Not at all. I barely know about him."

"Well, everybody does."

"You know what I mean."

Risotto only nodded at her reply before grabbing her wrist and dragging the girl further down the alleyway. The [H/C] haired girl felt terror course through her veins but chose to remain silent and find out where he was taking her.

Once they had stopped, Risotto took a deep breath before continuing.

"I've heard of your stand ability, and I feel like it'd be beneficial to my plans of overthrowing the boss. I want you to help us from the inside and gather intel. You can stay at our base if you'd like. Your pld team won't need to know, but will make sure to kill you if I hear anything come out of your mouth about it or if you decide to rejext my offer. No take backs now, [Y/N]. It goes thr sake for anyone else, so don't act like I'm being unreasonable. Someone"

Letting out a sigh in relief, [Y/N] raised an eyebrow at his statement. She couldn't give a flying fuck about the boss of Passione, she only really cared about Bucciarati's team, and slightly for La Squadra.

With a slight smile on her face, the girl replied. "Psssh, of course, I will. The boss is a piece of shit anyway... buy you won' make me abandon my owk team for this, right? I can just work with you from the inside?"

"That's not allowed, I can't risk you leaking our plans to the boss."

"But I want to stay with my current team, I love them and I don't want to leave them."

Risotto slammed her against the wall that was near some trashcans, her [H/C] hair going flying as he did so. Groaning a little, her eyes unfocused for a bit before looking at the pale-haired man's black and red ones. He met her gaze back, a disapproving look on his face.

"Do you want me to kill you right now?" He asked her. [Y/N] beared a deadpan expression before responding.

"Look, you're a fucking dumbass if you think that me 'suddenly' joining your team isn't going to be suspicious to the boss, especially after I skipped the initiation test. If you're reasonable you would let me stay with my team so I can try to uncover him without raising any suspicions." She ranted, a pouty expression on her face.

Risotto took a moment to process that before letting her go. "Fine," He said. "But if you rat us out - I will not hesitate to dispose of you." He stated, holding out a hand for her to shake. She returned the favor, making it official. [Y/N] was going to betray the boss from the inside.

The tall goth clown finally left her alone, having an assassination to perform, so she dialed Bucciarati's number, letting him know her location so she could be picked up.

A van pulled up 5 minutes later with Fugo at the wheel, with Mista in shotgun. Getting into the car, the two males stared at her clothes, noticing the blood that stained the [F/C] fabric.

"Oh, I delivered the thingy, but some dudes kinda wanted me dead so I had to do some shit, yaknow? I'm kinda pissed cause they ruined my favorite skirt."

The gunslinger snorted at your response, and the strawberry blonde only huffed before driving home. Once they arrived, [Y/N] quickly changed her clothes to a pair of white sweatpants and a [F/C] tanktop.

"Damn, you seem to really like the color [F/C], huh?" Mista questioned.

"Yeah, I really like how it looks. Pretty swag, 10/10 would recommend it to anyone... heeey Mista, you should try putting on some more [F/C], it would look good on you!" The girl exclaimed.

"Eeeeh, maybe. You'll have to get me drunk for that." He responded, chuckling a little. [Y/N] snickered, holding a hand up to her face. "We'll see about that, Mista."

The gunslinger smiled and sat on the couch. He pulled out Sex Pistols, and almost immediately they started bickering.

"Miiiista!! Number three is punching me again!" A teary-eyed number five whined. He quickly separated the two, shaking his head in amusement.

Pulling out her phone, she started to text Pesci.

From: [Y/N] @ 3:00 pm:

yoo can you thank Melone for those cupcakes? they tasted pretty swag

Her friend responded almost immediately, and the [H/C] haired girl let out an amused exhale.

From: Pesci @ 3:00 pm
Yeah, of course!

Settling into the couch, the [H/C] haired girl started to relax after the long and stressful day she had. Maybe tomorrow the gang could hang out together?

Thinking to herself, [Y/N] wondered where they could go as a group. Libbecchio? That one gelato place? Another restaurant? Maybe a bakery of some sort. The many possibilities left her feeling agitated and indecisive.

Maybe she could think about this at another time. It was past three and the [H/C] haired girl was already exhausted. Suddenly she felt a vibration in her pocket. Pulling out her phone she saw that Pesci responded.

From: Pesci @ 3:02 pm

heeey this is melone, i'm glad you enjoyed the cupcakes, they're my secret recipe :)

Typing back a response, she wondered what to say.

From: [Y/N] @ 3:03 pm
they were super good and not too sweet! we should bake sometime, that would be fun

From: Pesci @ 3:03 pm
that would b nice :))

Feeling something small crawl up her shirt she looked down to see one of the bullets.

"Uh, Mista," [Y/N] said. "Your stand is crawling into my bra right now. Oh my- what- WHAT THE FUCK. THERE'S MORE."

The gunslinger started cackling at her surprise but did as she wanted him to and ordered his stand to get out. The [H/C] haired girl had a noticeable blush on her cheeks, still embarrassed from the pistols trying to make their home in her tits.

"Pffff. Hey [Y/N]," Mista said. "I might wear [F/C]..."

"YOU WILL????" [Y/N] exclaimed. "Yeah, but only if you match with me."

"You bet I fucking will."
-

[A/N]: HEY GUYS WE GOT SO MANY VIEWS AND VOTES OMGG I LOVE YOU! TYSM FOR READING THIS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 1.4K 51
[ 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ] [ 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ] ❝ 𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄, 𝐈 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐘 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄. ❞ 𝐈�...
6.9K 285 27
I love nichijou btw, you should watch it, it's great. --- Alternate, modern universe of vento aureo (Yes, modern) School AU of Pt. 5 that I haven't...
23.8K 751 29
Hi this is my very first story lmao ;p You thought his dream was wonderful. You supported him. You wanted to help him achieve it. But neither of you...
27.4K 352 15
My first book actually, i'm going to try my best and attempt to make a short fic of any scenarios ( ╹▽╹ )!!!💞 Warning : This contains dark shit, Vie...