~Newspaper~ Newsies Imagines...

Por Hargroves_Bby

~°~☆~°~☆~°~ "I'll be there in Santa Fe..." ~°~☆~°~☆~°~ REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!! Mais

Welcome!
How you guys met:
Nicknames he calls you:
Mush imagine
Your first kiss:
Ele keats appreciation
Is he PDA:
when he gives you a hickey:
your favorite thing about him:
His favourite thing about you;
First Fight:
How you sleep/ cuddle:
When he comforts you:
Him accidentally seeing you naked:
when your on your period:
Night conversations:
Was it your first time/ was it his:
Whats your talent:
Age you get married:
When you tell him your pregnant: (Aged Up)
Aaron Lohr appreciation!
Bumlets imagine
Micheal Goorjan/ Blood Drips Imagine
Racetrack/ Blood Drips Imagine
Trey parker appreciation!
When you faint:
Dating Jack:
Dating Davey:
Mush Imagine/ Request:

Ur death in blood drips:

1.1K 8 24
Por Hargroves_Bby

Jack:

You were taking a stroll on the set when a bag of bricks came flying down from the top of a building and hit you on your head.

David:

You got dragged into a small closet and was trapped in it for 2 and half hours and suffocated.

Kidblink:

You were eating your salad and put parmesan cheese on top of it but it was mixed with cocaine and you died from too much of it. (Lol I didnt know what to write)

Racetrack:

You light a cigarette after wrapping up your scence and you exploded.

Mush:

He was given a pack of gum that he didnt know was poisonous and he had one and gave you a piece and you both choked on the gum and died.

Spot:

For one of your scenes you had to practice you grabbing onto a rope and swing off of it onto the ground. When u were practicing your rope got sawed of and you fell flat faced down onto the pavement.

Skittery:

You were sitting in your trail and then Poison gas filled your trail and you died on your couch.

Crutchie:

You needed to get something from your car in the parking lot but was crushed by a bulldozer.

Bumlets:

You had to get in the carriage last minute for a scence and  died in the explosion with him lmao.

Swifty:

You were practicing your dance on the rooftop and dish soap was poured on the ledge and you slipped and fell.

Specs:

You were relaxing eating your lunch on the lunch break and a bunch of rocks were slingshotted at your eye and you died instantly.

Itey:

A snake was let out loose and You Were bitten by the snake and died from the venomous poison.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1K 0 22
The sequel to The Disgraced Newsie. A few months after Jack, Crutchie, and Jojo left for Santa Fe, Jack decided to go back to New York to visit Dave...
10.1K 109 24
Hope you like my book Just some random things about newsies that pop into my head Most of them sprace and the backstory of different characters
17.7K 616 55
Welcome to The World Highschool. This is in the POV of mostly Crutchie, Jack, and Davey. Watch as they struggle though highschool and all its challen...
99.8K 3.6K 53
Davey Jacobs was the new kid. And boy, did he hate being the new kid. His whole life, Davey had gone to private school but now, since his father hurt...