Stained in red

By Fergus2e4

There is a Great War. Kingdoms are falling rapidly, loved ones are lost, and hope is scarce. But when Kassa d... More

The girl in the jungle
Remenie
Who decided injecting me was the way to welcome me!?
Flashback
Note from the writer
Jax
Do I Really Smell That Bad?
Training
Battle Plans
Thief!
Ghosts...
His Words Would Change Everything.
A sharp song
Authors note!
The Girl with the Flames
Two days later
"I will protect you"
The Valley's of Blade and Bone
Blue Bloods
An Idiotic Yellow Blood Warrior
Questions and Answers... and Idiotic Warriors
Authors note
Liar!
Rabbit Holes, and Dark Chasms.
Sarkon
Stallion?
Arguments and Dark Caves.
A/N The Gods and The Bloods, etc.
The truth of his curse
Why?
Serta's POV
Serta's POV (point of veiw) Part 2
Sarkon's POV
The Crown Part One (Serta's POV)
The Crown part 2 (Serta's POV)
Authors note! 500 READS!
Words Filled with Riddles
A Lynx, a Stallion and a Mountain Top
White Bloods and Their Pests
Sembi's new herd
Debates and an Incredible Lack of Focus (Serta)
An Uninvited Scout
Needs For Evacuation (Serta)
Iron Wing
Rescue mission?
Very Few Survivors (Serta)
Elise
Live, Sarkon. Live
Hunting party (Serta)
Reunited
Key To The Heart
PART TWO
A Force From Another World
The Stars
Look After Me (Serta)
Heart of Light and Fire
What A Coincidence
Explanations
Visions
Playful Teasing
"He made me."
Scars in the Heart
A Key Of Flame
Silent Company
A Slowing Heartbeat
Fighting Over the Crown
The Beginning Of The End
Sorry! Authors note!
Ubunto
Amagra, God of Guidence
Amber Blood
An Important Message
Not Anymore
PART THREE
POV Switch
The Whole Story (Sarkon)
Turning The Hour Glass
The Way the World Once Was
Death
Authors Note
Whirlpool
Seraphina and Zoe
Trusting and Holding Onto Life
Authors Note
Deadly Dance Between Lynx and Dragon
Being A King
the Wind and the Waves.
AN
The Other Side.
No Dreams Anymore
Reunion? Not Gone to plan...
Lonely
Hello reader
Hello :)
PART FOUR
Finding Amber

Healers (Serta)

11 1 0
By Fergus2e4

Four Days had passed.

Serta and the survivors had found refuge on an island, some Green Bloods had used their magic to allow them to cross their waters. The continent was different to their home, the fields were long and empty and the air was feral. They had slept in a huge cave big enough for all of them. A pair of green bloods used their moss powers to create blankets of soft ground like sleeping rugs. Others had twisted vines from the ceiling to create barriers to keep some sort of privacy amongst them. The good thing was all the green bloods were helping to make the experience better for all of them.

Three more days went by.

Serta travelled by horse. He had stolen the wild mare from the forest that was now burning on the horizon. Their home was burning. His home was burning. But he had found civilisation. A small village was tucked away in the steeper half of a hill. The houses weren't strong but the hill sheltered them. In that village lived a small group of healers, they had all been kicked out by their families or had been born here. Some had entirely different stories about their past, Serta hadn't the time to hear them all. Serta had met someone special. She was a young healer called Rosanne Heurt.

Moss tickled my blistered feet. I had gone shoeless since yesterday, I had out grown them and now I walked around with bare feet. To be completely honest I quite liked it. The freedom, the way the leaves crunched underneath them.
"I can fix them you know." Said a soft voice from behind me. I laughed. I wanted nothing less than to suffer the complete embarrassment of someone healing my blisters, let alone Roseanne.
"Thank you, but I decline." I turned and smiled at her. Her pale skin was ruined by a scar that ran from her ear to her eyebrow, underneath that lay her green specked eyes. Roseanne just nodded, her shy smile glazing her faded pink lips. The healers worked on the wounded in return for nothing. I still didn't understand why, but they hadn't demanded anything. They had just seemed happy enough to see someone other than themselves, after all there was no one within a ten mile radius of their village at least.
"Roseanne, tell me someday how you got that scar. It's a good one to keep." I chuckled.
"Hmm. Maybe." Her eyes sparkled.

As I walked around the cave I spotted a healer in the corner, she was writing.
"Do you have paper?" I asked. Although the answer was obvious she understood.
"Yes of course, do you want some? Here." She spluttered and tore of a page for me. I thanked her and found a piece of coal from the fire to write with. Hurriedly, I found a seat and began to write the letter. At first the words wouldn't come, the blank page just stared at me. Then I looked at my people, the cold prickling my feet all the while, and it came to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.1K 2K 53
[Completed] Four years after KoA, the entire world is at peace yet the scars from Maeve ran deep. Kidnapped one morning, Fenrys finds him self on a n...
104K 7.8K 33
Cailleach Bheur. The Bringer of Winter. Demi-goddess queen of Wal'yah. I was supposed to be born a woman. I was supposed to lead my people, use the w...
180K 2.9K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...
406 35 35
COMPLETED BOOK I was trained to be a weapon for the kingdom. I was forced into servitude to the King after my family was ripped from me. My new life...