TOGETHER (JENSOO)

By Jenchichooo

When two people in love promised each other that they will be still together even in their next lives. Will t... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
NEW STORY!

Chapter 34

1.6K 70 25
By Jenchichooo

------------

"Yah! Kim Jennie!" Lisa yelled outside of Jennie's room while slamming the door

"If my door will gonna break, I'm gonna break your face as well!" Jennie yelled back before she sat up from the bed.

Lisa groaned. "Stop locking up yourself there."

"I miss her!"

"Can you open the door?! My throat will get hurt if we both keep on yelling here!" Lisa knocked again

"NO! Go away!"

"Come on, Jennie. I know you miss Jisoo but we can't do anything"

"You are just saying that because you don't miss her!"

"Hey! I miss her too!"

"No, you are not! You have Rosie! While me..."

"What are you saying? Chu is my best friend!"

Jennie let out a heavy sigh. "Just....leave me alone now, Lisa. I don't wanna go out."

"Fine. But please don't forget to eat, okay? Rosie told me to remind you. She will be mad, Jennie. She's getting worried. She's just busy right now but she said she will come here anytime to check on you. Please take care of yourself."

"Yeah yeah. Don't worry. Don't forget to lock the door. Bye!"

Lisa sighed and shook her head before leaving Jennie's condo unit.

Jennie lay herself on the bed again, she grabbed her phone from the nightstand.

She went to the photo gallery on her phone.

"I miss you so much, Chu. I wish you are here beside me and feel your arms around me. But.... that's impossible."

She kissed the screen of her phone. "I love you baby, always." She sighed and put her phone back on the nightstand

-------

"Hello, Uncle?"

"Rosé, are you with my daughter right now? She's not answering my calls."

"I'm on my way to her condo. Why uncle?"

"Can you please tell her to go here in the company later, I have something important to tell her. She didn't come to work again. Is she still locking herself in her room?"

"Sadly to say but yes uncle."

Mr. Kim sighed. "Is it still because of Jisoo?"

"She misses Jisoo."

He let out a sigh again. "What can we do to her?"

"Don't worry uncle, I'll take care of her. She's so stubborn but I can handle it."

"Thank you. I gotta go now. Don't forget to tell her, okay?"

"Yes, uncle. Bye." then she ended the call, she started her car and started driving off to Jennie's condo

-----------

Rosé rang the doorbell on Jennie's condo. "Aish! Where is she?"

She's been ringing the doorbell a hundred times already but Jennie still didn't open the door.

She tried to call her cousin on the phone and gladly Jennie answered it.

"Yah! Jen! Open the door! I'm outside!"

"Can you not shout? You and your girlfriend are the same." Jennie groaned on the other line

Rosé let out a sigh. "Open the door. I bought food for you and I have something to tell you."

After a minute, Jennie finally open her door.

"Finally!" Rosé exclaimed and followed Jennie inside.

They are in the living sitting on the couch.

"What are you doing here, Rosie?" Jennie asked leaning her back on the couch

"What happened to you? You look like... I don't know...I can't explain it."

"What are you doing here?" Jennie asked again

"To check on you, Lisa told me that you didn't come outside when she came here yesterday."

"I'm okay Rosie"

"You don't look okay, Jen. Did you even eat today? And you didn't go to work again."

"I took a leave."

"Why? Are you sick or something?" Rosé asked curiously

"No. I just don't feel like working"

"Are you kidding me? You're the CEO."

"I'm just taking a rest, Rosie."

"Rest from what? Missing Jisoo?"

Hearing Jisoo's name, Jennie started sulking.

"I miss her, Rosie! Bring her back to me!"

"Jen... it's been years already. Stop being like this....come on" she sighed

"You can't blame me. It was traumatizing and I really miss her!"

"I know I know...I understand you but if Jisoo is here for sure she will scold you for being like this."

"But she's not here."

Rosé let out a loud sigh. Her cousin became really stubborn.

"By the way, your Dad called me and he said that you need to go to the company, he has something important to tell you."

"About what?"

"I don't know, just go there to find out. Do you want us to go together? I need to go back to the company also. I just went here to check on you and for lunch."

"Fine. Let's take our lunch first before going there." Jennie said before standing up from the couch.

-------

"Do I really need to go there, Dad? Can we just send someone there? It's just a meeting, right? And I'm on leave."

"You are the one they want to talk to, Jennie."

Jennie sighed in defeat "Okay. When is my flight?"

"The day after tomorrow."

----------

Jennie went to the other country to have business meetings. She thought also, that maybe it might help her to not miss Jisoo as much as she does when she's just staying at home or even at her office.

---

Three days of having business meetings. It's her last day and she will fly back tomorrow. She decided to go to the mall. It was boring to just stay in the hotel room and she was just alone.

After 2 hours, she already bought a lot. She really loves shopping.

She decided to go back to the hotel where she was staying.

She was walking in the crowd carrying those shopping bags when suddenly someone bumped into her and her shopping bags dropped on the floor.

"Oh!"

Jennie groaned and started picking up her shopping bags but suddenly froze when the person in front of her speak.

"You will bring that all at home?" The person asked chuckling

Jennie's eyes widened and slowly look up until her eyes meet the eyes of the person that she was missing everyday.
She dropped the shopping bags and threw herself on the person in front of her.

"CHU!"

Jisoo giggled and wrapped her arms around Jennie. "You really missed me that much?"

She felt Jennie nodding. "I missed you so much, love."

"I missed you too, Jendeuk," she said kissing the side of Jennie's head.

Jennie just hugged her tightly.

"Jendeuk?" She's rubbing her back slowly

Jennie hummed in response.

"I love you."

She tightened her hug. "I love you too."

Jennie missed the feeling of being in Jisoo's arms.

What happened that night?

It was traumatizing.

They were able to bring Jisoo to the hospital. Her condition was critical but thankfully Jisoo survived.

Jennie was so thankful that Jisoo fought for her life. That night, she doesn't know if she could continue her life if Jisoo died, she was not sure if she could ever love and be happy again. She was so scared that she might lose Jisoo forever.

Jisoo's Dad finally accepted her daughter for who she is and her relationship with Jennie. It made Jisoo really happy.

After they graduated, they became the CEOs of their parents' companies.

Jennie and Jisoo decided to move in together, so they bought a condo unit.

After the incident, Jennie became more protective, became so clingy, and became dramatic. It's been two years but for Jennie, it just happened yesterday.

That's why every time Jisoo would go to the other country for business, the brunette will always sulk.

She's scared that Jisoo might leave and never come back because something bad happened. Jisoo would always scold her not to think like that but Jennie can't help it.

What happened to them was not a joke so she would just understand the brunette always. She actually loves it when Jennie becomes so clingy to her.

"How did you know that I'm here?" Jennie asked after pulling away from the hug

Jisoo went to the other country for business for a week.

"I just came back yesterday and your Dad informed me that you are here," Jisoo replied

"You didn't need to come here, Chu. I will fly back tomorrow and I know you are tired from work" Jennie pouted

"But I miss you, I can't wait until tomorrow to see you so I just came here and we can go home together" She grinned at her

"But how did you know that I'm here at the mall? And did you bump to me purposely?" She glared at her playfully

Jisoo chuckled and pinched Jennie's cheek. "I came to the hotel where you are staying and saw you coming out so I just followed you here."

"Why you didn't approach me?"

"I want to watch you from afar first and... you're right, I purposely bump into you" Jisoo grinned

Jennie slapped her shoulder lightly. "Why?"

"I just remember the day we first met. When you accidentally bumped into me. Do you still remember that?"

It made Jennie smile. "Of course. I would never forget that."

Jisoo smiled back and cupped Jennie's cheeks. "You've changed my life after that day."

"You've changed mine too. It was not easy but....we did it. We had overcome everything that was stopping us from being together." Jennie smiled sweetly

Jisoo leaned forward to kiss Jennie's forehead.

"Chu...people are already looking at us. I think we should go." She chuckled

Jisoo stifled a laugh. "Right. Let's go. I'll help you carry your shopping bags. Aishh! You really love shopping." She said before picking up the bags.

Jisoo's other hand was carrying the bags while her other hand finds its way to Jennie's hand and intertwined it together.

"Let's go home?" Jisoo looked at her and smiled

"Home? My flight is tomorrow."

"Oh, I forgot." She chuckled.."let's go back to the hotel. I wanna cuddle with you."

Jennie smiled widely and nodded, she really loves cuddling her girlfriend.

They are now walking in the parking lot still holding hands.

"Chu."

"Yes, Jendeuk?"

Jennie stopped walking and faced Jisoo.

"What's wrong, Jendeuk?"

Jennie shook her head while smiling.
"Nothing...I just wanna say that I'm already....home."

Jisoo raised her eyebrows until her lips started curling up for a smile with a realization of what was Jennie meant.

Anywhere is home as long as they are together.

.

THE END.

---------------

Finally! Sorry for the late update, I was recovering from Snowdrop lmao. Anyway, Thank you so much for reading and supporting this story. I appreciate you all a lot ☺️

Please check out my new Jensoo story "Endless Smile"
It's already ongoing. See you there! xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 1.2K 23
In which jisoo became a famous writer and Jennie became a famous photographer. The two finally meet again after 7 Years. Will a whole encounter bring...
399K 13.7K 45
A story about two souls bound to their past. One without a heart, and one without a soul. What if fate decides to bind them twice? What if their pas...
60.5K 4.1K 64
What happens when two souls who plan to kill themselves meet each other on the very night they are expected to lose their lives? Will they change one...
968 59 15
When she liked him he didn't. When he liked her she didn't. Will they come together at the end? Will they be able to solve the problems between the...