The Guardian of the Miraculou...

By daminettelovescookie

Lila has kept her Promise. Marinette is all alone. Hawkmoth is defeated. Chat Noir is dead. Not feeling home... More

Ready to go to Gotham
Lady Luck
New Friend
BABY ROBIN
Marinette's Mansion {Part 1}
Marinette's Mansion {Part 2}
The Great Guardian
Missing Red Hood
How the Waynes met Marinette
Batcave
Conditions
Chloe's Visit
Late Night Visit
The Eyes and Ears are Back, people!
Chloe's Day
Soul Talk
The Midnight Phone Call
The Decision
The truth comes out
Visit of the Queens
Adrien's Return(Christmas Special)
Surprise at the Mall
Meeting Dragoness and Viper
Panic!
Morning after the Panic
Morning with the Waynes
Evening with Stone's and Friends
Justice League
After the Meeting.....
Awake
Training Day 1
Meeting with an old friend
Impulse's back story
The Planning
Practice
Shazam!
Raven
Christmas Time
Sorry but Its an A/N
Christmas Time part 2
Christmas Time : part 3
Another A/N: Apologies
Christmas Attack (part 1)
Christmas Attack (part 2)
Unconscious
Fainted
No clue
The Field Trip!
field trip part2
training day again
Midnight Chat
A Trip Planning
Betrothed? What?
Not a part of story (A.N.)
Author's note
What do mean 'escaped an Engagement?'

Check up

3K 75 10
By daminettelovescookie

Marinette opened a portal to Wayne Manor and jumped out and closed it without seeing anywhere else. When she closed it, ahe didn't notice Damian who was on her left between Dick and Jason. She just removed her transformation and looked towards Bruce.

"Hey Mr. Wayne. How are you? I'm guessing Damian hasn't woke up yet. Where is he?" Marinette asked.

Bruce smiled and said, "I'm great. What about you? By the way, Damian just woke up. I was just about to message you."

Marinette said, "I'm good too if you count the home quarantine." She giggles and continues, "So where is Damian? Is he feeling okay? Is his memory good?"

Before Bruce could say anything, Damian decided to make his presence known, "I am here. I am feeling normal. As for memory, I remember when enchantress shot me but I can't remember what happened when I was a kid."

Marinette turned towards him and smiled and said, "Yeah. That's to be expected. If you want I can make you remember those days but you will probably have headache when I bring those memories back. Do you still want to?"

Damian thought for a moment and decides, "Yes. I wish to know what happened when I was a kid."

Marinette mockingly bowed and said, "Your wish is my command." Saying this Marinette went on fully laughing along with Dick and Jason. While Tim was wondering where he was not since he hadnt had coffee yet while Bruce was smiling and Damian was wondering what is she laughing about!

Marinette after controlling her laughter, looked at Damian and saw him confused, "Chill. I'm not a Genie."

Saying that, He got more confused and asked, "What is a Genie?"

Marinette looked at him in Horror and asked, "You haven't seen Alladin?" Receiving a "no, what's that?", she asks again, "any Disney Movie?" No again. She decided, "As soon I give you your memories, we are watching Alladin when you feel good. No excuses." At this all brothers except Tim who finally was drinking coffee, said yes.... More like screamed yes but who cares? Before Bruce could say anything, Mari again said, "You all are going to work today. No exceptions. You can come at my place in the weekend to see the movie, because I think Damian would prefer to sleep after I give him his memories. This magic can give you a headache."
Dick and Jason groaned but agreed. Tim also said yes. Bruce smiled at Marinette his way of saying thanks for making them go to their work.

Marinette asked Damian to sit down on the chair, actually ordered but Damian obeyed knowing she was giving him his memories when he was turned into a child.

When Damian sat down, Marinette started the spell standing in front of him. A red light glowed out of Damian and soon Mari and Damian both Fainted. Since Damian was on the chair he luckily fainted on the chair itself while Marinette wasn't that lucky, she fainted on the ground. No one expected to see Mari or Damian faint, they rushed towards them. Tikki came out of Mari's purse when Marinette fainted. They tried waking her up, thinking various things. Suddenly Jason exclaimed, "Didn't Wazz or whatever his name was said Darkseid had put Marinette in coma? Was she affected before only? Did Ma-" Jason was looking panicked.

Tikki interrupted him, "No she isn't in a coma. She just used too much of her powers. She will be fine within an hour or two. She just needs rest. Can one of you put her up on the sofa?"

Dick nodded and put her up on the sofa. While Jason and Tim relaxed knowing that this wasn't Darkseid's attack. Bruce's face showed no reaction.

Tikki asked, "Can you please tell Adrien that Mari used too much of her powers and has fainted? He can sense Mari is weak. Before he barges in here, please inform him. Otherwise he will be panicking wondering about Marinette."

Bruce nodded so Tikki handed Marinette's unlocked phone to Bruce's hand and showed him Adrien's contact. Just then Marinette's phone rang. It was Chloe. Bruce answered, "Hello?"

Chloe asked panic clear in her voice, "Mr. Wayne? Is Marinette okay? She is still at your house, right? Adrien can feel Marinette is weak? Please tell me she is fine? Shall I come? What happened?" Chloe was clearly speaking at 100 words per second.

Bruce tried to calm her down by saying, "Marinette is fine. Tikki said she used too much power and it resulted it in her fainting. She says she will be fine in an hour or two."

Bruce could hear Chloe take a deep breath and then screaming at the other end to others, "Maribug is fine. She just used up her powers and has fainted. Calm down Adrien." Some muffled sounds could also be heard. Then Chloe asked Bruce, "Can you please send Marinette home when she wakes up? Adrien wants to meet her. She will go to the Watch Tower at 5pm for training of course.... mostly. Just send her home." Chloe was rambling.

Bruce interrupted her and said, "I will send her as soon as she gets up and can come home. If she isn't feeling fine. You can tell me, I will inform the league if she can't come. I don't mind. She should be healthy to fight Darkseid."

"Thank you Mr. Wayne. Bye."

"Call me Bruce please." With that Bruce hung up.

Bruce asked Tikki, "When will Damian wake up?"

Tikki answered, "He will wake up by evening. Mostly around 6pm. He will be fine when he wakes up. No side effect or anything."

Bruce thanked Tikki and then tikki went to Marinette's side.

At nearly 3:30 pm, Marinette woke up. Since others had gone to work, Alfred was watching her. When she woke up, Tikki hugged her cheek while Alfred asks, "Do you need water?"

"Just one glass please."

"Lunch is ready for you. I insist you have it."

"Lunch?? What time is it?" Mari looks at the clock and panicks, "I have to call Adrien, he will be panicking. How did I-"

Alfred interrupted her, "Miss Marinette,  Master Bruce already spoke with miss Chloe and she informed the others. Please calm down."

Marinette takes a breath and says, "I can't have lunch Alfred, Others will be waiting fo-" Marinette noticed the strict stern glare from Alfred, "You know what.. Fine give me Lunch."

(Time skipping to Marinette eating lunch and about to leave at 4 pm)

Alfred noticing that Marinette was about to create a portal to her home, he said, "Miss Marinette I am forbidding you to create a portal right now. I will drop you home from the car."

Marinette realizing his tone of determination just agreed.

Alfred drops Marinette home from the limo and leaves.

It was 4:15 when Marinette walked through the door. Every eye went on her. Marinette just squeaked out a 'heyyy' when everyone hugged her.

"Uff! I c-ca-can't brea-the gu-uys!"

After everyone stopped hugging, Chloe screamed, "We were waiting for you for so long! Why did you use so much of your powers? Don't you know that when you use-"

Jagged puts a hand on Chloe's shoulder from behind and says "You know Chloe that Marinette always wants to help others. She will do everything to help others but will do nothing for herself."

Adrien says, "Right? I remember when I was being chased by fans and she just didn't care she was in pajamas. She just helped me run away from fans and helped me watch the movie I wanted."

Kagami said, "Remember when She had a crush on Adrien. She gave up everything for him and helped him get a good date with me!"

Everyone was laughing at this point.

Marinette huffed and said, "I feel so attacked at my own house!"

Everyone laughed at this. Marinette suddenly remembered, "So can I go get ready? I have to go to the watch Tower to train! I'm excited to train with the experts!"

Penny said, "Absolutely not Mari! You just fainted today. Take rest today!"

Mari asked, "please! I want to learn to be a better fighter. I don't want to go in a coma! I want to fight! Please... Please... Please!"

After a lot of convincing, Penny agreed and let Mari go on the conditions of that Adrien is going with her and if she feels even a little bit down, she has to rush home and not do anymore training. Mari had agreed to these conditions.

Time skip to 5pm

Marinette was ready and opened a portal to watch Tower training room. Whatever she expected to see, this wasn't one of them!

She asked him, "Who are you? What's--"

________

Sorry I am late! I was busy with some issues!
Hope you liked the chapter!
Next part is coming on Wednesday!
💙💙💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.6K 1.9K 10
What if six months after HawkMoth was gone Marinette fell down from a portal and was saved by Superboy. Now she must regain her confidence both as a...
438K 14.8K 121
Marinette struggles to stay happy nowadays, but what better way to change your mood than with a change of location? Adrien gave up his miraculous so...
1M 26K 50
Disclaimer- I don't own the characters they belong to Zagg and DC Daminette: School Trip Those who know of him, think of Damian Wayne as the cold and...
142K 3.9K 25
Once Ladybug and the remaining French Miraculous team defeated hawkmoth, the curse that has put on paris for years has been lifted. so if you were la...