X AND Y (Sunghoon & Wonyoung)

Par missterry_official

"There will be a new student in our class and the new student is HELLA ATTRACTIVE!" News broke out of a new s... Plus

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 1: X
Chapter 3: Devil's Gate
Chapter 4: I was a LIAR
Chapter 5: Because You're Too Cute
Chapter 6: Don't Move
Chapter 7: Tension
Chapter 8: Plot Twist
Chapter 9: Who Knows?
Chapter 10: I'll Play
Chapter 11: Who's Your Bet?
Chapter 12: As Her Friend
Chapter 13: I Won't Play Anymore
Chapter 14: DANGER!
Chapter 15 - Caught
Chapter 16: Wonyoung Meets Karina
UPDATE
Chapter 17: Guilty
Chapter 18: How It Started
Chapter 19: Anxiety
Chapter 20: Careful Next Time, Will You?
Chapter 21: I'll Believe You For Now
Chapter 22: The Brightest Darkness
Chapter 22.1: Christmas OVA
Chapter 23: Making Things Right
Chapter 24: Does He Still...?
Chapter 25: Mistaken

Chapter 2: I Don't Like Him!

1.5K 57 24
Par missterry_official

I sat stiff on my chair. It has been 3 years already since I broke up with him. I have tried my best to not leave anymore of my traces after that day. I wanted to live a new life. I wanted to not meet him again. But then, this happened.

"Okay, enough chit-chat. Lee Sunghoon, if you have any concerns or question, you can just relay it to the class representative" Mr. Yu said pointing at Yeji.

"Hi, Hi~ I'm Choi Yeji. I'd be happy to help you anytime. But you can also ask your seatmate right there! She's also my bestfriend anyway, Jang Wonyoung-ie" Yeji cheerfully while hinting something else.

'what the- YEJI?!'

Having known her for quite long time already, I just knew that she was trying to push me to him. I just shot her some glare before turning to look at Sunghoon's reaction.

He first glanced at Yeji, then at me, and finally looking back at Mr. Yu.

"Ne~" he answered with a smile. The girls in our class felt like their hearts were shot by Cupid's arrow. Even the boys can't believe how such a man can wear this beautiful smile.

For me though, it was poison. I knew what that smile meant. It was a smile of a devil with an evil plan! I can't help but swallow due to nervousness.

"Since everything is settled, let's start the class"

Classes started after everyone settled down. I started to pay attention trying to distract myself. But as time went by, subject after subject, I was gradually having a hard time concentrating. I was able to take down notes but I didn't understand anything that I was hearing and writing.

It was because of his occasional gaze at my direcrion that I am feeling uncomfortable. Although I didn't dare to look at him at all, I still could feel his eyes on me. Every time he did, red alerts were constantly getting sent to my brain.

I even tried to adjust my sitting position facing my back to him so he can't be able to look at me directly. But I still felt that my efforts were futile.

'ah.. this guy is really be crazy.. can't he just stop?!'

Before I realize it, lunch time was already nearing. There was only 1 minute left until the bell rings, signalling the end of all morning classes.

'I'm so nervous.. ettokhae... t..this won't do... I need to immediately leave after!'

I may not be able to see the future but my instincts are telling me to get away from here as soon as possible. I need to avoid contact with him or else I will definitely be doomed!

The hands of the clock hanging at the front wall of our room ticked every second. Every movement seems to trigger anxiety in my heart. I pursed my lips as I was staring intently at the time. Additionally, I kept tapping my index finger on my desk wanting for time to quickly move.

10 seconds left...

8 seconds...

5...

'move.. palli..!

3...

2...

And finally...

1...

*RRRIIINNNNNGGGGGG!!!*

As soon as I heard the bell ring and our teacher bid good bye, I instantly jumped off my seat to start leaving like a ninja.

"Jang Wonyoung!"

But then that voice caused me to stop. Maja.. what you are thinking is right. It was the voice of the man that I never want to do anything with.

'what's his deal?! Let me leave jebal!'

I don't know what to do not what to say. Should I ignore him? But if I do others might notice how I am trying to avoid him.

'Fine..! I'll just say anything!'

Finally making up my mind, I slowly turned to him.

"Y..yo?" I nervously said with my right hand up.

"Yo?" He questioned.

Ah, I messed up... What the hell is 'yo' Jang Wonyoung? Are you some gangsta? .-.

"I-I mean.. y..yo..! Sup! N..need anything?" I stutterdly tried to make up from my mistake but then it seems to be not that effective to him. He was smiling like an idiot probably trying to suppress his laughter.

"Aahh" He said acting as if he finally understood what I meant. That smile, ugh. Don't even get me started. He's literally making fun of me right now!

"I just wanted to borrow your notes on the previous lessons of the classes. Can I?"

After he said that, I can already feel some sharp gazes coming from all around the room. It was from the girls in our class. They most likely wanted to offer their notes as well to get close to him. If looks can kill, I would have long been dead on the spot.

"Ah. You see, my notes are quite messy.. I'm worried you might not be able to understand it.. hehe.. Y..you can borrow from Yeji, instead!"

I wanted to avoid him as much as possible so I made up an excuse for him to just borrow from someone else. But hearing my answer, the girls in our class wanted to grab the chance.

"Sunghoon-a, you can borrow mine!"

"I..I have complete notes too"

"I can also help you study, Sunghoon-a"

The boys, however, reacted the opposite way. They shot fiery glares. The girls wouldn't be too willing to lend their notes to them. But then when Sunghoon came, they suddenly offered it. The boys did not want Sunghoon to grab all the attention from them so some joined the bandwagon.

"Sunghoon-a, don't borrow theirs. Use mine, we're bros after all!"

"You can even just not return it, Sunghoon-a!"

"Mine too!"

The room was chaotic. He can't help but wear an awkward expression. After awhile, Sunghoon was about to say something but then, suddenly, Yeji appeared out of no where.

"Lee Sunghoon, annyeong! Since we're classmates anyway and same age, we can speak informally right? Uhm... about the notes, I really like studying on my free time, you see, soooo I might not be able to lend it to you. Actually Wonyoung is really smart! Her notes should be good enough for you! She can just share notes with me too. Moreover, She's your seatmate so... yeah! That would be more convenient, right?" Yeji sounded like she was rapping a whole verse. It caught me off guard. I never thought he would really push me to him eagerly.

'And what does she mean by she likes studying?! Lies!'

I was about to give a rebattle from what she said but then she lightly hit her right elbow to my left side and I knew what she's trying to do. She is forcing me.

"Hurry and give it to him..!" Yeji whispered. Since everything has come down to this, I can't refuse anymore. I don't want to look bad infront of others so I just took my notes out and handed it to him, hesitantly.

"Thanks, I'll use it well and return it immediately" he said with a satisfactory smile.

'omo, omo.. would you look at that.. this guy..'

I suddenly felt like wanting to blast off his face. No one understands him better than I do. I was his girlfriend back then after all. And that look on his face right now, is definitely telling me that he is enjoying his time annoying me.

"Okay" I briefly replied before finally leaving, grabbing Yeji with me outside the room.

"Y-ya..! Where are we going?" Yeji called out but I didn't give a response. I just pulled her for quite awhile and stopped when I felt like we already walked far enough.

"*Sigh*" I heaved a heavysigh trying to ease my nerves.

"Mwoya.. why are you acting so strange..?"

Ah right, I almost forgot that she is my bestfriend. It is very difficult to hide things from her.

"I..I think I should be the one asking you that! What do you mean by you like studying? Hm?" Wanting to change the topic, I redirected our conversation to her.

"Oh" with her lips shaped like a small letter 'o', she acted as if she just realized what she had done earlier. "My bad. Hehe. But isn't it a good thing though? This way, you'll have a reason to get closer to him. Right?"

"I didn't want to lend my notes to him though. And even more do I have no plans on getting close to him!"

"Why not? Don't you like him? I was sure he'd be your type"

Well, if it were my past self, I guess I'd definitely fall head over heels for him. But now that times have changed, definitely a NO. BIG HUGE GIGANTIC NO.

"H..he is good looking. I won't deny that. BUT, I don't believe in like at first sight, so NO. I don't like him!"

'and I swear I'll never again..!'

"What do you mean no? I saw how you reacted when he first came. You were like *gasps* with your eyes wide open and jaw dropped. I even felt like laughing that time because it was a first for me to see your face like that" She said and exagerately copied my reaction from earlier.

"I..it wasn't like that!"

"Oho~ then what?" She suspiciously looked into my eyes seemingly trying a get some tea from me. But I insist. I started calling out all of my brain cells for a meeting; what excuse is plausible and can convince this woman right here?

"I was just slightly stunned. B..because.. He just looked exactly like the.. protagonist! from.. uhm.. the webtoon I was reading.. y..yeah right! You know, the one I mentioned the other day. Dark Moon: The Blood Altar"

"Hmmmm~?" But she was hesitating to believe me or not.

"What?"

"Okay fine, I'll choose to believe you for now. But I think you'll really like him eventually. My intuitions are never wrong and right now I could feel some strange red strings of fate connecting between the two of you" after hearing what she said, I let out a sigh of relief. I am safe! Even if it was only for now.

But when he mentioned something about me and sunghoon having strange connection, I can't help but feel a bit nervous. This girl's intuition is too dangerous it needs to be stopped. Like seriously. But at the same time, I was also cringing. Red strings of fate? What is that? Should I cut it with a pair of scissors?

"Wake up Yeji-aaa, the sun is high up" I said rolling my eyes.

"I am wide awake! Hmph!" She pouted as she really wanted to prove herself right. But those charm of hers are ineffective to me so I'm definitely not gonna fall for it.

"Anyway, don't even try do anything wierd again. Understood? *Sigh* my precious notes.." I reminded.

To be honest, I am not really worried about my notes. But the thought of having to approach him to get my notes back again feels like I'm running towards hell. Who knows what he'll do?

"Why are you making such a big deal about it? It's just notes"

'it's not JUST notes Yeji-a T_T. This js a matter of my life and death..!'

"J..just, I don't think we'd get along well. There are times people just don't click. You know what I mean?"

"You're too judgemental~ we have not even got to know him fully"

And with that, I can no longer support my argument and just let her have the last sentence. It's not like I can just tell her that I actually know him and that he is my ex.

'But I definitely know him fully, Yeji-a... And I don't have any more plans of trying to get to know him again either. Never..!'

And it is also not like I can tell her what happened to us back then..

It is best buried in the past..

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

12K 553 18
"This isn't exactly what I planned, but I'm not hating it either..." Sunghoon smiled as he pulled Heeseung closer, connecting their lips. Sunghoon h...
148K 3.7K 41
A girl named Lee Eun Bi works 6 different kind of part time jobs while she is studying for college. Byun Baekhyun is the famous Playboy in Seoul, he'...
7.5K 162 19
Choi, a brown haired korean girl with looks that can draw thier eyes on to them , is in her 3rd year In a rich Korean high school. Her family is very...
5.5K 169 30
you attend a brand new school as you were new to korea. being the most good looking in school every single girl had a crush on you and day after day...