Chapter 10: I'll Play

The last period came, PE, which I hated the most. We usually have our classes out in the field but suddenly, our teacher brought us to the gym.

"Okay everyone, listen up. Today's PE class will be somewhat different. We will be having a joint session with another class" our teacher announced with her voice loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Heol! Another class?! I wonder which class!"

"Ya! Do I look okay right now?"

"Yeah, just right. How about me?"

"Aish! I should have sprayed a lot more perfume"

"I hope class 3. They have a lot of beauties there too"

Hearing our teacher, everyone can't help but feel excited. Although we are always in school for almost every half of our days, we still have classes so it is not that often seeing or being with other students aside from our classmates.

"Keep your voices low please. I still have something more to say. You are all aware that we have been doing Volleyball lessons right? We have another class that has the same sched as us. And we thought it would be great to compete with each other"

"Heol.."

"This is kind of nerve wrecking"

"Saem! Do we get a bonus if we win?" one of the boys asked with his right hand raised up.

Everyone else also wondered and got curious if there will be anything that we can gain through this.

A moment later, the teacher just glanced at him and gave him a smile before speaking again.

"Of course. So do your best" she said. As soon as she said that, our class brimmed with excitement and their eyes lit up like fire, seemingly awakening their competitive sides.

"You will be matched up according to genders so there will be two matches in total. Class representative and Vice representative, you will lead the discussion of who will be going to play on the court. You may proceed now" after giving out the Order, Yeji our class representative, as well as Felix, our class vice representative, immediately nodded in response.

"YEAAAHHH LET'S GOOOO!"

"WE CAN DO THIS!"

"EVERYONE, FIGHTINGGG!!"

Everyone yelled like soldiers heading out to a battle.

As for me, I am happy about this somehow. I mean, we have a good number of people who is good at playing volleyball. Especially the athletes in our class. And that would mean...

I DON'T HAVE TO PLAY AT ALL!

'Yes! Is this some sort of rainbow after a storm? I mean, I have been SOOO EXHAUSTED. After all, a LOT of things happened starting from when I just woke up and to all the troubles I ran to going to school and here in school (╥﹏╥) Finally I can rest...'

I thought as I heaved a sigh of relief.

"Mwoya.. are you that happy you are not going to play?" Yeji asked as she noticed my reaction.

We are just currently sitting at the side while the others started warming up and discussing with the students who will be playing.

"Hmm! *Nods* I really felt sooo unlucky today" I said with my eyes narrowed and my lips pouted.

"But why do I get a feeling that you will actually be able to play— ouch!" Before she even finished of her sentence, I immediately slapped her back, wanting to stop her.

"Ya! Don't even dare say what you are going to say. You know your intuitions are quite scary! ( ≧Д≦)" I complained.

It is indeed scary. Ever since we started hanging out, each of her intuition would have 90 percent rate of coming true. So it would be a lot better if I just stop her from spewing none sense, nonetheless undesirable things.