Chapter 8: Plot Twist

*RRRIIIINNNGGGGGG*

"Recess.. finally.. *sigh*" I said as I slumped to my desk. The two subjects, out of the three that we have this morning, gave out activities so my energy kind of got drained. Adding the fact that we have a lot of assignments due today. The stress I am receiving today is too immeasurable.

Sometimes, I couldn't help but ask why can't teachers just agree on when they give out activities and assignments so that they all won't schedule the same deadline ಥ‿ಥ would that be too impossible?

'ah.. this won't do.. I should eat some sweets'

I thought to myself, motivated to still keep on going.

It is something that I do a lot whenever I get burned out or stressed, eating food especially sweets. Although it does have its cons, fats, thankfully, I don't easily gain weight, just a little. But it still concerns me. I am quite health conscious you see.

After resting my head for awhile in my desk, I finally bent backwards, planning to leave with Yeji to the cafeteria. But then, as soon as I did, I noticed a hand reaching over.

"Here"

The hand was holding a small box of peanut bar. It kind of took me off guard. Those were exactly my favourite snack. The peanut bar was made up of roasted peanuts and only a small amount of sugar. It helped me a lot in concentrating again whenever I lose my momentum. These were a bit pricey though so not a lot of people buy it.

'But how come this thing is here? And as far as I know, no one knew about it being my favourite snack'

Curious, I looked up to the man who had his hand reached out. And to my surprise— oh wait, should I even be surprised?

'Ah. So it's him. Right. No wonder. Why did I even ask?'

Yep. It is indeed Sunghoon. My ex. He, who knows me better than anyone else.

"Hurry and take it" Sunghoon said impatiently. Maybe because I was exhausted, but now that I put back my attention to my soroundings, I felt stinging glares. There is no need for me to explain where those came from right? (´-﹏-';)

"I-igo mwoya?" I asked casting him some indifferent look.

'Stay calm Wonyoung! This is just a challenge! He is challenging your patience!'

"Peanut bars. Your favourites, since you do not like too much sweets. Remember?" He said a bit loud with a smile. It was obvious he intended everyone to hear what he said. Suddenly, I felt both nervous and mad.

'W-WHAT IS THIS GUY HE TRYING TO DO?! ( ≧Д≦)'

As I mentioned earlier, I am a bit health conscious. Back then, I have always tried my best to avoid eating too much sweets. I would choose snacks that has less sugar. One other reason would be because my heart beats faster than normal when I consume to much. Both my mom and dad's side of the family has history of diabetes too. So it really worries me. But after the incident and when I left, I started to change again my way, and ate more of the things I was not fond of. Thinking about it, I never knew this was how desperate I was to erase the past.

But don't get me wrong okay? I am just health conscious when it comes to the food I eat. But I really hate exercising! Even just walking from my room to the bathroom is exhausting! I just wanna lie down the whole day.

(Author-nim: FR (ノ`Д´)ノ彡┻━┻)

"Ya.. did I hear it right?"

"How does he know Wonyoung's favourite snack? Are they close?"