Chapter 14: DANGER!

"omo omo....!"

"So lucky...."

"This is irritating me for some reason"

"It's obvious we're jealous"

"Ani– I just feel like Wonyoung can still stand up properly"

"Maybe she's faking it?"

"Or is there something between them? They have been close lately. I saw them talk just earlier too"

Seeing me getting bride-carried by Sunghoon, I knew something like this would happen. Them starting to judge me again. As if knowing the whole truth.

'This.. what happened back then won't happen again right..?'

I don't know what else I could do from this situation. I just shut my eyes tightly wanting to disappear right now and then.

"Teacher-nim! I'll go and accompany OUR friend as well"

But that voice, it was Yeji's. I opened my eyes again and saw Yeji standing beside us. She seemed to have noticed me feeling uncomfortable so she came and also have emphasized the word 'our friend' to divert everyone's attention.

"Y-yah! I'm your friend too guys! What about me?" Soobin, who was standing right behind complained with a cute pout on his face.

"Etteokhae.. he is so cute..."

"Jinjja teokki(rabbit)"

"Now I get it, the seem to have become really close as friends, the four of them"

"So that was the reason why they came to school together"

"I saw them eat lunch at together at the cafeteria too"

Somehow, I felt relieve from their changing responses.

"Hah.. fine fine. Go accompany your friend. But you two be back right after okay? You still have to finish your game" the teacher from the other class commented. And so, we started to head to the clinic.

——————————

"Does it hurt a lot Wonyoung-a?" Yeji asked as we were walking.

"Just a little bit..." I answered pretending. Well, actually, IT HURTS A LOT! I never expected for this to hurt a lot! I was keeping my tears from falling earlier! (╥﹏╥)

"Waahh, I never expected for you to run like that. But you looked cool to be honest" Yeji complimented trying to cheer me up.

"What do you mean by cool? That was dangerous!" Soobin with a concerned look.

'if those girls see this look, I could get killed. I mean, this kind of look is something they would probably get jealous of. Being looked at the way like this. If he was not my friend, I would have thought this guy has something for me. But that is definitely impossible'

"Yeah, it was. She just looked like an idiot" Sunghoon who has been quite since awhile ago finally spoke. But what he said just annoyed me.

"S-shut up" I said with a pout trying to look away.

It just became an instinct of mine. Back then, I was not really like this. I used to isolate my self from everyone else. I was not the type of person to interact. I was an introvert. I thought it was the best thing to do since I wouldn't be involving myself in a lot of troubles. But I guess that just made people think I was a snob or someone who had a bad attitude.

"Injeong(I agree). That girl is just too friendly that she can't resist seeing someone in need of help. Do you know? This isn't the first time she has been injured because of helping someone. She once broke her back when she fell from a stairs carrying very heavy boxes. She also once got a wound on her knee and—" Yeji was about to spill more but I had to stop it. It is embarrassing!