Chapter 17: Guilty

"Chang Yuanying?"

A familiar voice called out my old name. I could feel my heart momentarily stop from the thought of having someone else, apart from Sunghoon, say that name of mine that I wanted to bury since.

I hesitated to look at the person who owned that voice. But as I was contemplating wether or not to look, the person spoke again.

"Wah! It's really you! Why are you on a wheelchair?!"

And with that, it suddenly hit me. This voice actually belonged to my cousin. Hence, I did not hesitate to look at the person anymore.

"Yujin? What are you doing here?"

"Oh? ಠಿ_ಠ Look at that. Instead of greeting me that is actually the first thing you're gonna ask? More so, mind answering my question first?" She said as she narrowed her eyes like how a mother would when interrogating her child.

"U-uhm, long story short, I fell and sprained my ankle.. hehe.."

"Gosh. Why are you always so clumsy these days?" She complained.

"C-can't be helped (´-﹏-';)" I answered shyly before changing the topic so that I won't hear any more scoldings from her. "Anyway, so what brings you here?"

"*Sigh* Well, I came here for an errand. My mom told me to bring these to you since she just came from abroad. I went to your place but you weren't there so I figured you are still here at your school"

She handed me a paper bag full of sweets– or should I say sugar-free chocolates since my cousin is one if the few people who know me the best. I received it with gratitude as I should before thanking her. "Thank you Yujin! Tell auntie thank you for me as well"

Jake, Soobin and Yeji just exchanged some looks. I almost forgot that these three were here because the chocolates made me excited .

"Oh, Yujin, these are my friends. Yeji and Soobin", I said pointing at them who are at my back. In exchange, the greeted Yujin too. But as Yujin looks up, she was stunned and her jaws dropped.

"H..heol.. you are sorounded with these good looking people–?" She mumbled before suddenly leaning near my ears. "Y-yah, Is that Soobin guy single? Can't you hook me up with him?" She asked in a whispered tone.

I don't know why but suddenly, I felt something scary really directed towards my cousin.

'i-ikke mwoya.. I suddenly felt chills.. o_o; where is it coming from?'

I turned to look at Yeji but she is looking at somewhere else. Then suddenly it made me thought of Jake.

"Oh– right... (• ▽ •;) You might want to ask uhm this guy though" I said pointing at Jake. "This is Jake. He just confessed his feelings to Soobin just now"

"E-EHHHH?!!!" Yujin screamed upon hearing the news I just gave. It startled us but too. This girl can really be loud at times.

"O-Omo... That's too bad. I'm straight (╥﹏╥)" she added, wearing a disappointed face.

"H-hey! Don't get the wrong idea–" Soobin and Jake panicked which I found actually funny. But Yujin was not having it.

"Y-ya I thought you said you liked me why are you denying things now?" Soobin asked, confused as he looks at jake who got taken aback too.

"W-wae, do you want me to really like you?" Jake clarified with a disbelief look.

"Th-thats not what I'm trying to say ಠ﹏ಠ"

"Don't worry guys.. I support you (っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ"

"Pfft– BAHAHAHAHA!" Yeji could not stop herself from laughing as well.