Dangerously In Love - SATZU [...

By sweetlittleCub

All of us wanted to find a true love, People say you will instantly know when you find the right person. He... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Tzuyu's Instagram Post
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
KOREAN NEWS
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
DEAR SAPPHIRES
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
OKADA KENSHI 🍥
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
3 Chapters Left
Chapter 59
FINAL CHAPTER

Chapter 12

1.7K 134 67
By sweetlittleCub

Bangkok, Thailand

10:00 in the evening when they already arrived at the hotel where they're going to check in..

Mark is there, Sana invited him even though Tzuyu is not comfortable with him.

After Tzuyu confess to her they're started to avoid each other especially Sana who put a huge barrier to them.

They took four rooms and in each room two people would share one room..

"Jeongyeon and I will share the room." Nayeon said.

"Mina, let's share the room." Momo said.

"No.." Sana said and they all looks at her.

"Huh?."

"I will share the room with Momo." Sana said.

"Are you sure Sana?." Nayeon asked.

"Yeah."

Tzuyu was expecting that Sana will choose her to share the room but she was disappointed.

"Mina Unnie, Let's the share the room." Tzuyu said as she looks at Mina.

"Sure, Tzuyu ~ Chan.."

"Mark Oppa you're the only one in the room, that's okay with you isn't it?." Nayeon asked.

"Of course no problem :) ..." Mark answer.

"So, let's go to our room." Jeongyeon said.

Before they start walking, Tzuyu and Sana made an eye contact but Sana immediately averted her gazed.

-

"Did you guya fight?." Momo asked the moment they arrived at their room.

"Who?."

"Who else, Tzuyu."

"No. We're cool."

"Really. You're bad at lying Sana. I know there's a problem so tell me, what is it?."

"There's no problem Momoring."

"You will tell me or I will asked Tzuyu."

"Fine..."

Sana tell Momo everything and Momo at the end finally understand..

"I don't see any problem about that.."

"Huh? What do you mean? She's my sister Momo ~ ya."

"Not biologically. Sana I know from the very  starts that you're admiring Tzuyu I just don't pay attention to it because I want you personally to tell me that you like her. Well,   It's obvious from your actions that you like her, You don't worry about her as a sister, You worry about her because you love her."

"She confess to me, I don't know if it's true. I don't know if she's just playing. I know Tzuyu, She's a play girl. She knows how to play with with someone's feelings and emotions."

"Sana, If you really love her then why don't you confess to her? I mean, You will only know if she is really playing on you if you admit to her your true feelings, if she catches you then it means she loves you but if not then you know the answer.  it's up to you if you will take the risk."

"I'm scared."

"That's why you're pushing her to Mina? Sana, You're making the wrong decision."

"I don't know..."

"Think about it."

-

Morning all of them woke up early except for Sana. They are all in the dining hall as they will going to have their breakfast.

"Did you guys sleep well?." Jeongyeon asked.

"Yes, Jeongyeon Unnie."

"How about you Mina?."

"Yes, I sleep well Jeongyeon Unnie."

"Where's Sana Unnie??." Tzuyu asked.

"She's coming here now Tzu, She woke up late." Momo said.

"Did you guys sleep last night?." Nayeon asked..

"No, Only Sana. She can't sleep."

"Is she okay?." Mark worriedly asked.

"Yeah, she's fine Oppa. She was busy thinking someone last night."

Nayeon suddenly looks at Tzuyu when she stood up.

"Where are you going?." Momo asked.

"I will check her." Tzuyu said as she walks away already..

Meanwhile, Sana is already done doing her morning routine, she was not about to leave the room when suddenly she hear someone knock on the door. She opened it and she was surprised to see Tzuyu.

"Tzuyu ~ ah.."

"H-Hi.."

"What are you doing here?."

"I was checking on you. Momo Unnie said that you didn't be able to sleep last night. Are you okay?."

"Of course." Sana smile. "I'm fine. You don't have to worry. By the way, Are they already downstairs?."

"Yeah."

"C'mon, Let's go downstairs then."

"Sana Unnie."

"Mmmm???."

"About what happened last time.."

"What about that?."

"I mean it when I say I like you. Sana Unnie, I like you not because you're my sister I like you because I madly in love with you."

"Tzuyu ~ ah.."

"I know, it's hard for you to believe me because I'm a play girl. But believe me or not, that's what I truly feel for you."

"Tzuyu ~ ah, you know that this is not right.."

"Sana Unnie, do you like me too???."

"Tzuyu ~ ah.. "

"I just want to know, if you like me too Unnie. You give me hope when you kissed me back that time and I'm happy."

"I-I ..."

"Sana ~ ya, Tzuyu ~ ah."

Sana was interrupted when Nayeon came.

"We can't start eating because you guys are not down yet.  what are you doing?.."

"Ah, nothing Unnie. Let's go.." Sana said as she immediately walks closer to Nayeon leaving Tzuyu behind.

Meanwhile, Tzuyu just took a deep breath.

"Maybe she doesn't like me." Tzuyu mumbled on herself.

-

After they have their breakfast they went to the beach, they used the hotel car and some staff's accommodate them..

Tzuyu wanted to talk Sana but Mark is with her he didn't leave Sana's side...

While everyone is enjoying the good wheather. Mina notice Tzuyu who is just sitting at the sand, alone while watching their friends.

"Are you okay? You seems not enjoying."

"I'm fine Mina Unnie."

"Really? Seems like you're not."

"I'am. I'm just thinking someone right now."

"Sana Unnie???."

"How did you know???."

"I'm a mind's reader ^^."

Tzuyu suddenly smile because of what Mina just said.

"That's cool Mina Unnie.."

"So, Tell me. Is it Sana Unnie?.."

"Yeah.."

"Did you guys fight?."

"No, Unnie. It just that I did something that she doesn't like.

"If you did something, then Sana Unnie deserves to have your apologize."

"I actually don't want to apologize."

"What do you mean?."

"Because I mean what I did."

"What did you do???."

"Uhm - . Mina Unnie, I'll just gonna answer this. It's Mom."

"Sure, Tzuyu ~ Chan.."

Tzuyu was about to answer when suddenly her phone rings.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Mom
Is Calling You
Answer | Ignore

Mrs.Minatozaki:
Tzuyu??

Tzuyu:
Mom..

Mrs.Minatozaki:
We missed you already

Mrs.Minatozaki:
Did you guys already arrived in Thailand?

Tzuyu:
I missed you too Mom.
Yes, We already arrived in Thailand.

Mrs.Minatozaki:
How about your sister?
Where is she?

Tzuyu:
She's with her friends Mom.
Do you want me to give the phone to her?

Mrs.Minatozaki:
No, it's alright. Just enjoy the day. I will call her later. By the way, your dad Misses you so much.

Tzuyu:
Please tell him that I missed him too.

Mrs.Minatozaki:
Okay, behave there and take care of yourself. Do you understand?

Tzuyu:
Yes Mom..

-

Evening, Tzuyu is looking to her sister Sana and the Unnie said that she's at the swimming pool area so Tzuyu went there as she badly wanted to talk to Sana.

The moment she arrived at the swimming pool area, her  heart suddenly turned into pieces when she saw Sana and Mark kissing.

"Sana.." Mark Mumbled the moment he saw Tzuyu. "Y-You're sister is here."

Sana's heart starts beating so fast when she heard that Tzuyu was there, she slowly turned around and there she saw Tzuyu. Silently looking at them.

"Tzuyu ~ ah..."

xxxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 11.4K 77
Trust and Love is a dangerous game, so better play it wisely or else you will take the consequences between pleasure and pain. Good Luck! :)
148K 3.1K 35
We met once at the college corridor and I fall in love with you when I first saw your smile. The gummy smile. But at first, I don't know my true feel...
367K 10.1K 61
Asymptotes series #1 A story of a two souls longing for each other, two souls that is ready to do everything just to find each other but the fate wil...
19.1K 1K 15
Would you accept that the person you really love turned out to be the one that got away? Or would you go after her and make her your one great love...