~Newspaper~ Newsies Imagines...

By Hargroves_Bby

~°~☆~°~☆~°~ "I'll be there in Santa Fe..." ~°~☆~°~☆~°~ REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!! More

Welcome!
How you guys met:
Nicknames he calls you:
Mush imagine
Your first kiss:
Ele keats appreciation
Is he PDA:
when he gives you a hickey:
His favourite thing about you;
Ur death in blood drips:
First Fight:
How you sleep/ cuddle:
When he comforts you:
Him accidentally seeing you naked:
when your on your period:
Night conversations:
Was it your first time/ was it his:
Whats your talent:
Age you get married:
When you tell him your pregnant: (Aged Up)
Aaron Lohr appreciation!
Bumlets imagine
Micheal Goorjan/ Blood Drips Imagine
Racetrack/ Blood Drips Imagine
Trey parker appreciation!
When you faint:
Dating Jack:
Dating Davey:
Mush Imagine/ Request:

your favorite thing about him:

1.3K 14 20
By Hargroves_Bby

Jack:

You love Jack's imagination and how he has a dreams no one can take away. You just love it when he talks about your guys future life together in santa fe.

David:

When he is bold. You absolutely love it when Davey let's go of his awkwardness and let's his confidence through, Especially when it towards you.

Kidblink:

The way he is loud. For some reason when hes loud it gives you butterflies and you feel like kissing him right then and there.

Racetrack:

You love his confidence and the way he knows he can win something especially a bet! Even though he rarely wins one lmao.

Mush:

His Laugh. When this boy laughs it's like the most cutest thing ever! He literally gives you a smile.

Spot:

His soft side. When spot is alone with you his tuffness goes away and his softness comes out. He is like a freaking baby, who doesn't want you to leave his side.

Skittery:

His hair. You like running your hands through his hair and him letting you do it. It makes you swoon even more when he falls asleep on you with his arms wrapped around you while your playing with his hair.

Crutchie:

His happiness! You never have seen somone as happy as crutchie and it makes you happy when hes happy.

Bumlets:

The way he loves you. just everything he does to you makes it your favorite thing. Especially the kisses he gives you!

Swifty:

The way that hes so care free. When hes carefree it makes you feel like your on an adventure.

Specs:

When he let's you wear his glasses. You love wearing his glasses, even though you cant see through them, but it's so cute when he let's you wear them.

Itey:

When he speaks italian with you. You love it when he try's to speak italian with you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 97 18
"Oh whatever. You could do betta than me, anyway." Race told me. It looked like he was only half joking. "Higgins, don't you dare say that. I can onl...
21.9K 274 10
🎶Guaranteed to blow your mind. Anytime. Recommended at the price. Insatiable in appetite. Wanna try?🎶 Y/N L/N is your average sixteen year old gir...
10.1K 109 24
Hope you like my book Just some random things about newsies that pop into my head Most of them sprace and the backstory of different characters
6.2K 120 26
You,newsies,the streets of New York and most of all mush