What They Made You

By GrimTopography

Naruto Uzumaki's Mother, Kushina Uzumaki died the night he was born and his Father Minato Namikaze tried to s... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63

Chapter 14

204 16 14
By GrimTopography

A painful grunt can be heard from the blond as he slowly begins to stir awake. Opening his eyes the events of the previous night become painfully clear. If the memory wasn't enough the pain through his back was.

One question played in his mind though, how the hell was he in bed? Minato would have left him in the basement until Naruto dragged himself up. As if reading his mind a man's voice he knew far too well spoke. "Ah you're awake.'

"Nadire...what are you doing here?" Naruto asks, half angry and half shocked.

Staring at the teen intently like he was contemplating what to say he finally breaks his silence. "Helping you, Minato went out of town again and mentioned something about ignoring any absent messages from your school the next couple days. I sort of put two and two together and here we are."

"I didn't ask for your help!" Naruto growled in his still rather hoarse voice.

"And had I not you'd be down stairs in your own blood, possibly with an infection." Nadire informs the teen not giving away any indication of what he's feeling.

"I'm used to it..." Naruto quietly mumbles, trailing off thinking about last night.

"Still you needed help so I cleaned you up bandaged you up and gave you a shot of antibiotics and pain medication. Your back is going to be a bitch for the next week or so." Nadire informs the teen.

"Wait, what?" Naruto was shocked that the man had not only touched his body, but cleaned it. The thought disgusted him.

Looking at the teen like he wants to devour him he smirks before saying "That's right. You should be grateful. I may have gotten a little peep show, but you also got free pain meds out of the deal, so how about a thank you from your oh so kind doctor.?

Thinking to himself he realises his back does hurt way less than it should. He should be grateful for that, but it still doesn't sit well with him that Nadire had bathed him. "You'll have to excuse me, but offering thanks is the last thing on my mind." Naruto grumbles in a low angry voice.

Nadire sighs knowing he's not going to get what he wants out of the teen. Ignoring Narutos attitude towards him he decides he needs to clear something up. "Naruto, you know I didn't break my promise right? I may be a sleazy doctor, but I would never go back on a promise to you."

Even though Naruto already knew it wasn't Nadire, he still found it odd to see honestly and slight on set of worry in the man's eyes. "Yeah I know, Orochimaru decided he'd take it upon himself to poke the bear. He called again yesterday leaving another message informing Minato everything and making an assumption that I had pulled one over on him, I'm assuming because I was stupid enough to act normal in class." Naruto sighs.

"I still feel bad about the situation." Nadire admits shocking Naruto a bit. He didn't know anyone associated with his sperm donor knew how to feel guilt.

"Whatever, what time is it anyways? I should get to school." Naruto asks, trying to shake the whole conversation off.

"It's already 10am and I can't let you go today anyways, your back is raw. It looks comparable to ground beef. You need to stay home at least for today. That means no work either." Nadire demands putting on his doctor persona.

"I have so much shit going on at school I can't afford to miss time. I can agree to work, there's no way I'd be able to lift things or reach to grab anything without stretching the non existent skin on my back. But at school I'm just sitting at a desk, it wouldn't be the first time I've gone like this." Naruto tried his hardest to convince the man.

"Your incredibly stubborn and stupid you know that right? No one in their right mind would be able to focus on school with a back as bad as yours. Just take the damn day off." Nadire continues to insist.

"I really don't want to be here." Naruto confesses. Pain or not he just wanted to be as far away from this house as possible.

"Look kid, take the day off. If you do, I'll give you a doctor's note to get you out of PE for the next week as well as provide you pain medication free of charge, absolutely no strings attached." he tries to persuade the stubborn teen.

"Tch, and I'm supposed to just trust you on that?" Naruto lashed out. He had no interest in listening to this man who's followed Minato all these years, let alone always trying to get in his pants.

"Contrary to what you might believe, I take my job as a doctor seriously. Your back is one of the most severe cases I've ever seen. Once the pain medication starts wearing off you're going to be in severe pain. It's going to be imperative that you keep yourself medicated for the next several days." Nadire says trying his best to convince Naruto.

Naruto lets out an irritated snort. "As I said before, I've been through this before, plus I heal quicker than most, my oh so honourable doctor."

"Come on Naruto don't be like that. How about we make a deal, you stay home just for today and I won't make a pass at you for a while? I know I just come off as a perverted old man but I like you a lot, Naruto. I hate what Minato does to you, if you would just say the word I would take you away from all of this." Nadire confesses, hopeful that he can keep Naruto in bed for at least one day.

"You're joking right? Care for me? You just want to stick your dick in something that resembles the man you could never have. I'd rather get beaten to death than run away with you!" Naruto rages, causing himself to wince as his tension is affecting his abuse back.

"Come on, don't be like that." Nadire says with a slight frown. He wasn't sure what he was expecting.

"I've been treated this way for as long as I can remember, no one ever stopped it, no one ever cared, don't pretend like you do now when we both know you're only being nice to me for one reason." Naruto growled at the man.

Nadire sighs, "Naruto just stay home and I'll leave right now, I won't even come to check on Minato's messages."

"Oh yeah, and how are you going to explain that when he looks back at his video surveillance huh? Not only am I going to get it even worse now that you helped me, he'll know you didn't come and blame that on me as well!" Naruto asks before throwing his face down into his pillow. This was too much, how does shit always get too complicated? Why couldn't he be a normal teen with normal teen problems?

Smirking at the teen Nadire responds, "Well wouldn't you know it, somehow the footage has gotten corrupted. Now will you stay home for just today?"

Thinking about it for a moment then deciding he doesn't have the energy to argue with his foe anymore he responds "Fine."

Pulling a notepad out of his pocket Nadire quickly writes something down. Ripping the paper out of the notepad then placing it on Narutos desk beside a prescription bottle Naruto hadn't noticed before Nadire says "Alright I've left you a note for your PE teacher right beside your pain medication. Take it every six hours with food and let me know if you need a refill. There are packs of gauze and some antibiotic cream here for you as well."

Nadire looks at Naruto waiting for the blond to answer. Not wanting to say another word to the man, Naruto simply nods before resting his head back down.

Realising that was the best he was going to get he began to leave the teens room but before he left he said " I really am sorry Naruto."

Ignoring Nadire, Naruto kept his head down as he heard his door open and shut indicating the man finally left.

—---------------------------------------------------------

Sasuke made it to class early again, he was in a particularly good mood today though you could never tell by looking at him. He didn't have any perverse dreams about his blond English partner and that was a huge relief to him.

Walking into English he didn't see Naruto today, quickly shaking off his curiosity he took his seat. The room felt surprisingly empty without Naruto. Sasukes phone went off bringing him out of his thoughts.

Neji:

Anyone know why Sakura's so down this morning?

Shino:

She is in this group chat too you know.

Hinata:

Did you ask her why?

Ino:

I haven't even seen her.

Sakura:

You guys know I'm here too right? I swear I'm fine. Just made a fool of myself.

Kiba:

Haha, what did you do?

Ino:

She probably got caught by Lee.

Sakura:

Ino pig you better watch it!

Neji:

Well as long as you're alright. Anyways the parties go. I have drinks and party favours already taken care of so you all just need to show up.

Ino:

Make me billboard brow!

Ino:

Sounds good Neji.

'Great' thought Sasuke, he forgot not only about the party, but he has to face the slut who tried to fondle him on the field yesterday. Not only that but she's playing the "I feel sorry for myself card" by the looks of it.

Opting to ignore the rest of the group, Sasuke silences his phone before locking it and sliding it back in his pocket. Before he knows it the bell rings. Only knowing Naruto for a couple days now he's picked up on how punctual the blond is about being on time for class so it was odd he wasn't there.

The class filled in and as usual Kakashi sensei wasn't there, Sasuke was beginning to get that Kakashi may never be on time. All of a sudden a head of pink hair walks over to Sasuke and sits in the empty seat.

"Leave Sakura." Sasuke warns her.

"But Sasuke-Kun, I wanted to say sorry! I shouldn't have done what I did and I apologise." The girl says, slightly bowing her head.

Not interested in anything she has to say, Sasuke remarks "hn."

Sasuke was hoping that his lack of response would hint to her that he didn't want her near him, let alone in Narutos seat. Of course she didn't take the hint and just sat there batting her eyelashes at him.

'How can anyone be this clueless' he thinks to himself.

Turning to glare at her he says "Sakura go back to your seat."

"But the freak isn't here yet, why don't I stay here so he can't sit with you when he gets here." She chirps trying to sound cute but it was only adding to Sasukes annoyance.

Before he could say anything else Ino comes over "Billboard brow, you know he'd rather sit with me then you!"

"In your dreams Ino pig!" Sakura argues back.

"Ladies! Back to your assigned seats!" The voice of Sasukes saviour rings out.

'Kakashi sensei took you long enough' Sasuke mentally sighs to himself.

Huffing and pouting both girls reluctantly make their way back to their seats. Sasuke was happy to finally be free of them for now. His thoughts lead him to think about the now empty seat 'Is he sick or something?' he wonders.

"Sasuke, have you seen Naruto?" Kakashi asks Sasuke, breaking him from his thoughts.

"No sensei I haven't" he answers, not missing the slightly concerned look in his one visible eye.

"Hmm, I see." Kakashi mumbles to himself.

Sasuke wasn't sure why but this reaction made his stomach churn. Even with his class full, the empty spot that he would normally be thrilled about just made him feel oddly solus.

Class came and went and he was now in Science, still no Naruto. 'He must be sick or something.' Sasuke concludes to himself. Though it didn't make him feel any sense of comfort.

Another thing he found odd was how Orochimaru sensei's wickedly grinned when he observed the blond empty desk, like he'd won the lottery or something. It sent chills down Sasukes spine.

Before Sasuke knew it he was already sitting down eating the bento he'd brought for lunch. One thing he'd learned the first day was that this school's food was terrible. The group was talking about mundane things that Sasuke really couldn't be bothered to engage in.

He noticed that Sakura came and sat with her boyfriend who was back today. He really was debating on telling the poor sap about her. Thinking about it though, Lee either knew and ignored it or was really slow.

"suke, asuke, Sasuke." A voice says bringing Sasuke out of his thoughts.

Finally hearing his name he looks over "Hn?"

"I asked if you have a date for the party." Neji asked his spaced out friend, seemingly ignoring the irritation flash across Sakuras face.

"I don't need a date, I don't even want to go to this fucking party." Sasuke remarks. How had they managed to make this even more irritating? He's beginning to realise why he's drawn to Naruto. The blond may not come from a well known family, or be liked by most of the school, but at least he doesn't constantly irritate the shit out of him.

"Come on Sasuke, this party is for you, plus if you don't have a date you'll be swarmed. If you don't find a date I'll find you one." Neji said smugly.

"Listen Neji, If you try to force this date shit on me I'm not coming to the party." Sasuke warns in a threateningly low voice, he felt like he was being trapped into this whole situation.

"Agh, fine, but don't blame me when you have twenty people hanging off of you." Neji rolls his eyes, acting as if he's the one being inconvenienced.

"Just one more reason for me not to come." Sasuke grumbles, putting away the rest of his lunch. This group sure knows how to make him lose his appetite.

Thinking back to yesterday, and the lack of blond dobe today, he briefly found himself wondering if he would be in the music auditorium again. Without even realising it he began making his way towards the cafeteria exit.

"Hey, where are you going?" Neji asks the back of the young Uchiha as he begins walking out.

Sasuke stops for a moment before turning to face Neji. "I forgot I had something to do." With that he walks out not waiting for his pale eyes friend or anyone else to respond.

Before he knew it he was standing in the doorway of the music auditorium. In his mind he could hear that deep captivating voice that has come to move him in ways he didn't know possible. Upon looking in he realises the music auditorium is silent.

"He doesn't appear to be here today." A tired voice breaks him from his thoughts.

"Hn." Feeling himself slightly disappointed at the lack of blond, and the void of silence he begins to turn and leave but is stopped again.

Squinting his eyes slightly at the raven Shikamaru asks, "what are you trying to do?"

"Sorry?" Sasuke questions, utterly confused as to what the Nara is referring to.

"Naruto, what are you trying to do to him?" Shikamaru instantly responds, not taking his eyes off Sasuke. He wants to see every facial feature when he responds. There is no lying to a Nara and he planned on looking for all the facial cues.

Sasuke furrows his brows wondering what that question meant. "Nothing" he finally says.

"Bullshit Uchiha, Just tell me, are you planning on fucking him over like everybody else? Because if so just leave him alone, he's had a hard enough life, he doesn't need any more shit, especially right now." Shikamaru spat. It was very rare to get any reaction except boredom out of the teen, but his protectiveness for his blond was definitely showing.

Sasuke was taken back by Shikamaru's reaction. He himself wasn't even sure what he was doing with Naruto. Did he want to be his friend? Was he just keeping an eye on him? Not knowing how to answer, he looked down and said the only thing he could, "I don't know what I'm doing."

Responding to the young Uchiha with an eye roll Shikamaru says "Well you better figure it out."

For some reason this made Sasuke feel like a scolded child. He felt like he needed to say something to the Nara, but wasn't sure what. After a moment of silence, he offered the lazy teen the only small sliver of piece he could think of to show he wasn't like the rest of the school. "You were right."

Piquing Shikamaru's interest he raises an eyebrow at Sasuke before asking "about?"

"He is good." is all that's said before Sasuke disappears in the direction of the locker rooms.

A small smile graces Shikamaru's face. Being a genius he already knew that Sasuke was referring to when he asked him about Narutos music being good. He knew that a compliment from an Uchiha was as rare as him willingly running a marathon.

'You really might be different' he thinks to himself before resting his head back and continuing his nap.

—-------------------------------------------------------

Waking up in a considerably more amount of pain then the last time Naruto decides its time to take some pain medication. He tries to push himself up from his stomach only to realise the stretching of his skin is too much to bear if he moves that way. Slightly wiggling his bottom half over the edge of his bed he uses his legs and waist to get up and off his bed.

'I need to change these bandages' he sighs to himself. Knowing how difficult it was going to be to apply the cream and rewrap his back. Thirty minutes later and a few new invented curse words and he had finally managed to replace the old bandages. He tried his hardest not to glance at the damage his back had sustained but that wasn't possible. It really did look like ground beef.

Naruto was supposed to take his medication with food, but the pain made him feel nauseous so he did the irresponsible thing and took it on an empty stomach. Within fifteen minutes it had begun to work. His stomach was feeling even more nauseous due to the fact but at least he wasn't in as much pain. This pain killer was strong, it made him feel groggy and numb. Having spent all day sleeping he decided he was going to let his boss know he wouldn't make it to work the next couple days then finish writing the song for the tribute.

Dialing his work he waits while the line rings. "Global Fresh Superstore, How may I help you?" A friendly voice answered.

"Ah yes, can I speak with Konan? It's Naruto." He answers sheepishly. He hates having to call into work.

"Oh Naruto! No problem, just give me a minute to page her." the girl on the line says.

After waiting on hold for five minutes he's finally greeted by his boss Konan. "Naruto, is everything okay? You never call work."

"Actually that's the thing, I got into a little trouble on my way home from work last night and I hurt my back pretty badly, so I'm not going to be able to take my shifts for the next couple of days. I do have a doctor's note if you need as well." Naruto says shamefully. He hates being a let down. Not only was he calling in for the next couple days, but because of spending all day in bed he hadn't given Konan much time to fill his shift.

A heavy sigh can be heard before she finally speaks. "I really wish you would have called in earlier but alright. You usually never call in or put me in these situations. Your next shift will be Saturday, let me know ahead of time if you can't make it. You can bring the note in then."

"Thanks Konan, I really am very sorry about this." he says honestly.

"It's alright, just feel better alright?" Konan says. The two say their goodbyes and hang up.

After finishing the grueling task of calling in to work he decided it would be best if he replied to the missed texts he has before finishing his song. The messages ended up being from his group chat.

Shikamaru:

Where the hell are you Naruto?!

Choji:

Naruto are you okay? You never miss English.

Shikamaru:

He wasn't in math either. Earth to Naruto where are you?

Choji:

Could he be sick?

Shikamaru:

You know him as well as I do, when does he ever get sick?

Choji:

You do have a point.

Shikamaru:

Meet you at the maple tree for lunch before heading to the music auditorium just incase our blond shows up.

Choji:

Alright I'll see you there, you want anything?

Shikamaru:

Nah I'm just going to nap.

Choji:

Alright if you say so.

Shikamaru:

Guess who came looking for you again today Naruto? The Uchiha.

Choji:

Wait he came by again?

Shikamaru:

Oh yeah, he also complimented our boy.

Choji:

Wait Uchihas know how to compliment?

Shikamaru:

Apparently.

Choji:

Want to grab some barbecue before heading home?

Shikamaru:

Sure, meet me by the parking lot.

'Well shit, don't I feel like a douche for worrying them. Sasuke complimented me?' Naruto finds himself thinking before finally texting his worried friends back.

Naruto:

Shit sorry to worry you guys! I went to the doctors today, I hurt my back last night and it hurt like a bitch. I'll be back tomorrow. Also I can't see Sasuke complimenting anyone, let alone me.

Shikamaru:

Don't scare us like that again! You okay? Yeah he said your music is good.

Choji:

Naruto!!! We missed you today man! Hope your back feels better!

Naruto:

You guys, I'll be fine, honest. That is strange, but it still doesn't feel right receiving a compliment from an Uchiha! Anyways I'm going to finish my song so I can finally start rehearsing it tomorrow. See ya guys!

Choji:

See you tomorrow!

Shikamaru:

Yeah, I may have asked him about his intentions towards you. But his answer honestly surprised me

Naruto:

Shika! What answer?

Shikamaru:

He said he didn't know what he was doing around you and when I called bullshit he told me I was right about your music being good, then he left.

Naruto:

I'm honestly just surprised you got an answer out of him at all.

Shikamaru:

I got that bloody Hn from him first. Anyways, I expect to hear it tomorrow.

Naruto:

Yeah yeah, whatever you say mom.

Shikamaru:

Troublesome.

Naruto snorts to himself at his lazy friend before locking his phone and placing it down on his desk. He opens his song book and begins to finish his tribute.

—--------------------------------------------------------

"Itachi, can I ask you something?" An uncharacteristically curious Sasuke asks.

Excited that his little brother was coming to him for something he takes a moment to centre himself so as to not blow this chance before responding. "Sure Sasuke."

Shifting his eyes a bit as if he was trying to figure out how to word his question he finally asks, "If a whole school hypothetically hated somebody, and there was sort of proof, but the proof raised more questions than answers, would you believe the whole school, or the person being blamed?"

Raising his eyebrow at his little brother he begins to unpack that loaded question. "I guess it would depend on what this person allegedly did, and how damning the evidence was."

"So say the person alleged sexually assaulted people, and the person they allegedly assaulted walked in on them doing it to someone else and recorded it then ran away without trying to help that person." Sasuke does his best to explain without giving too much away.

Itachi does nothing to hide the shock in his eyes. "You have a sexual predator in your school?" he shouts, not caring that he's let his worry show. How could a school let something like this slide?

Sasuke throws his head back and groans irritatedly. "See this is why I don't ask you things, you always over react."

Itachi didn't think he was overreacting, but in favour of keeping his brother from walking away he apologies. "Sorry Sasuke, but care to explain your whole calm demeanour regarding a possible sexual predator in your school?"

Sasuke lets out a sigh before continuing. "He's a kid who sits beside me in English. He apparently drugged his friend and slept with him at a party, then that same kid found him with another guy in the bathroom at school and recorded him in the act. The video's audio gets cut off just when it sounds like the kid is telling him to stop. The guy in no way, ummm...looks like he's against the activities though. Also instead of stopping the attacker the guy who recorded the video just ran away after getting the footage for evidence he claimed. I asked why he didn't help the kid but he gave me some lame excuse that he was too scared. He was too scared to help but had the presence of mind to whip out his phone and record? Also the guy he allegedly attacked is always instigating thing between the kid he claims raped him, it just doesn't make sense. And besides all of this they say he only got off free of charge because his dad is a cop or something. You should see this guy though Itachi, I just don't get a feeling that he's bad. It's actually the opposite. For some reason, he annoys me less than even Neji!"

Sasuke stops and runs hands through his hair frustratedly. "Aargh, this is just so confusing!"

Taking several minute to digest the cluster fuck his little brother has just rambled on to him, he finally finds his words. "Well, you are a good judge of character Sasuke, I think you should trust your gut if it's telling you something sketchy is going on. Judging by what you've told me, there's a lot that seems odd. Be that as it may, I've never met this kid so I'll have to take your word for it. That being said, just be careful alright?"

Humming to himself as he seemingly ponders the feedback his big brother has given him, Sasuke finally says, "He's my English partner for our book study. We have to go camping for a night together. On Sunday he's meeting me in the morning so we can go buy everything we need. Maybe I can get you to take us that way so you can get a feel for him and see what you think?"

'Oh my god it's happening, it's fucking happening!' Itachi's inner big brother voice squeals at the thought of his little brother actually wanting his help. He's waited for this day for so long. He is not about to blow it by acting like a fangirl.

In as flat a voice as he can muster he manages to say "That'll be fine, just let me know what time."

Giving Itachi a slight smile he nods at him slightly and begins to walk away only to glance quickly back and say "Thanks Itachi."

"Anytime little brother." he says smiling back. Whatever was going on in this town, Itachi was sure that it was good for Sasuke. He's never seen so many emotions or heard so many words from his little brother since he was five years old running around trying to get his attention.

—------------------------------------------------------------------

After hours, Naruto had finally finished the song. Sitting in the most comfortable way his back would allow, he stares at the pages, the raw emotion that had been poured into the song was something that even he believed exceeded himself. Writing after he's been abused always helped draw out his creativity. Adding the drugs he's taking for the pain made him bolder he found. He'd like to think he'd find out tomorrow if it were a good idea to be that bold or not, but he knew that he'll be taking the medication again tomorrow so the thought was moot.

While his pain medication is still working he decides to brave a shower to try and wash as best he can. Removing the bandages hurt like a bitch even with the medication. Between the cream and the mixture of blood and new skin trying to form, the gauze was gluing itself to his non-existent skin.

Finally finishing his shower and rewrapping his back he made his way down to the kitchen, He quickly boiled the kettle and cooked his ramen. He longed for the day he would never have to think about instant ramen again. Sitting at the kitchen table he found himself stirring his noodles more than he was eating them. He still wasn't all that hungry but he knew his body needed something. It was around 11pm and he knew he should be heading to bed but he kept thinking how annoying it was laying on his stomach. He was much more of a side sleeper and that was a no go right now.

Tossing the rest of his ramen he slowly makes his way upstairs to the washroom. He brushes and flosses his teeth before making his way back to his room to take his medication for the night. Climbing into bed he finds himself thinking about a certain obsidian haired teen.

'This is stupid' he thinks to himself. He knew he shouldn't be hoping for friendship, but Sasuke just kept drawing him in, and the teen hadn't run away yet.

'Do you have this weird feeling too Sasuke?' He found himself wondering if he was the only one feeling this weird pull, or if perhaps the raven felt it too.

With that he fell into slumber, but tonight he did not have an empty sleep, no tonight he was plagued with the nightmares of losing them all over again. It was his fault, had he been on time they would all still be alive.

-------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 5110

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 2.8K 31
He was neglected, shunned, abused, battered and stabbed and ill spoken by all the villagers. Finally he took a chance. A chance that made him stronge...
3.2K 250 29
Naruto is the son of the way too loveable Minato Namikaze and his beautiful hotheaded wife Kushina Uzumaki who is the CEO of the Uzumaki/Namikaze com...
265K 4.9K 97
Naruto Uzumaki, Child of Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki and Older brother to his twin sister Naruko. Neglected by his parents made him not only...
158K 2.5K 30
❝ Love breeds sacrifice, which in turn breeds hatred. Then you can know pain. ❞ Aired: August 31, 2018 Ended: June 12, 2020 ──────────── ◆ Characters...