Met Unexpectedly ✔️

By AS_1314

"What the hell? Can't you drive properly huh? See you scratched my favourite car now what are you go.......Oh... More

♡𝑰𝑵𝑻𝑹𝑶𝑫𝑼𝑪𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑹𝑨𝑪𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑨𝑬𝑺𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑻𝑰𝑪𝑺♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑹𝑨𝑪𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑺-2♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 1♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 2♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 3♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 4♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 5♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 6♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 7♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 8♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 9♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 10♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 11♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 12♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 14♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 15♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 16♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 17♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 18♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 19♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 20♡
♡𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆♡ 𝑰𝑴𝑷𝑶𝑹𝑻𝑨𝑵𝑻!!
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 21♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 22♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 23♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 24♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 25♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 26♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 27♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 28♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 29♡ (Bonus)
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 30♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 31♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 32♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 33♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 34♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 35♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 36♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 37♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 38♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 39♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 40♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 41♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 42♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 43♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 44♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 45♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 46♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 47♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 48♡
♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 49♡ ⚠️
♡𝑬𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆♡

♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 13♡

14.5K 731 122
By AS_1314

"There has been an attack in Maharashtra or more like in it's outskirts and luckily we didn't faced any casuality but from information regarding the case it's mastermind is suspected to be Kapil Singh" Pranav sir told us and we nodded.

"As kapil singh is from Delhi and we have all his information and know about him a lot so maharashtra police is asking for help from us. I want all four of you to go there and provide them all the information which they need and hopefully this time we can catch him too as he is hiding there only. Any objection from anyone of you?" Sir said.

"No Sir!" We said loudly and stood up from our seats. We saluted him and then left from there to pack our bags to go maharashtra and we came to know from our other team members that a doctor camp will also be there to treat people who were injured there.

We all went to our respective home to pack our bags and decided to meet each other at airport directly. I reached my home and our servant opened the door.

My mom came in living area to see who came but when she looked shocked seeing me as it's been a long time since I have came home this early.

"What happened beta? Why you came early? Is everything okay?" mom asked me while wiping her hands from the towel as she might be working in kitchen earlier. 

"Mom I need to go Maharashtra for some urgent work and it might take few weeks for me to return" I told her and she looked sad but didn't opposed because she knows that I have to go there. I grabbed her hand and made her sit on the sofa.

"Mom don't worry I will return soon and yash will also accompany me" I told her and when I said that yash will also be there with me I can see her getting relieved.

Ugh!! I don't know why mom always seems happy and relieved whenever she gets to know that yash will be accompanying me.

"Ohh if yash will too accompany you then I am fine now" mom said and ruffled my hair. I kissed both of her cheeks and went inside my room to pack my bag.

It took me almost 20 minutes and I was all ready with my luggage as my mom too helped me in packing. I touched her feets and she hugged me as she always do when I go to somewhere out of the city.

"Reyan take care of yourself and yash too" she told me and I nodded. I bid her bye and then went to airport where yash and my other friends were waiting for me.

I told my mom to tell dad and rohan too about my sudden departure to Maharashtra as at that time I was in hurry to reach airport because of our flight schedule.

"Let's go guys, flight will take off soon" jatin told us and we all boarded our flights. When we reached the hotel which was in the outskirts of Maharashtra it was very late.

Yash and I were sharing room and Jatin was sharing the other room with vinay. Our team members also came with us and they were also staying in the same hotel.

We were very tired as yash and I were already busy from last week in working on some other case so after having dinner as soon as we laid down on the bed sleep engulfed us.

I woke up when I felt someone's breadth on my neck. It tickles!! Wait!! Is yash again cuddling with me?

I tried to turn the other side in sleep but this heavy full grown man yash was half lying on me. I pushed him really hard and he groaned when he fell down from the bed.

"Ouch!! Reyan why did you pushed me?" Yash asked me while rubbing his hips. I glared at him and got up from the bed.

I know that he already knows why I pushed him but see how innocently he is asking me?

"Because you were half lying on me and I am telling you if you will do this again I am going to make you sleep on couch from next time" I told him and he nodded with a pout.

"But I like cuddling with you my baby bear" he said and I cringed hearing him. I looked at him with a weird expression on my face as I know that he behaves like this sometimes but right now it was on another level.

Is he gone mad after coming here?

"Oh my God Reyan look at your face" he said while laughing like a maniac. I scoffed and then went inside the washroom without replying him but now I understood that he is sure gone mad.

I got ready and checked our schedule for today and in the meantime yash too got ready. We went inside restaurant downstairs to have breakfast.

Doctors who were sharing this hotel with us were too sitting there. We sat at a table with our food and was having our breakfast when suddenly my eyes went on the person in front of me.

Ms. ladaku is a doctor? Oh my God! I finally met her again.

Feeling my gaze she too looked at me and our eyes met her eyes widened and she lightly smiled with food stuff in her mouth.

When she remembered that her mouth is stuffed with food she quickly turned the other way and gulped the food with water. Cute!

She then looked at me again and smiled shyly maybe because of the earlier situation. But she doesn't need to be embarassed I liked her that way too even she was looking more cuter.

I waved at her and said hello while lipsing. I then looked at everyone at the table and their eyes were on me with an weird expression.

"Why are you smiling like a creep?" yash asked me while stuffing food in his mouth.

"Does I really look like a creep when I smile because rohan too says the same thing when I smile?" I said while looking at everyone with smile so that they can tell me honestly.

Vinay and jatin shook their head but this brat, yash nodded while looking at me with a smirk. Huh!! Majority wins so I don't look like a creep while smiling!!

I thought and smiled inwardly but quickly excused myself from there when I saw Ms. ladaku going outside. I ran and before she could enter inside the washroom I grabbed her hand.

"Hey Ms. Ladaku! Are you a doctor?" I asked her and with a smile on her face she nodded her head. I didn't wanted to leave her hand but I don't wanted her to think if me as a pervert also so I left her hand.

She too greeted me but by referring me as Mr. Akdu. If it wouldn't for that idiot rohan she would have called me Mr. Handsome police officer like before which I like more. I am gonna beat rohan for this definitely!

I asked her name and instead of answering me she questioned me back. I don't want to delay now in knowing ger name so without opposing I introduced myself.

When she told me that her name is Arohi Sharma I remembered arpita telling me about her colleague with the same name. Arohi clicked her fingers in front of me and I looked at her coming out of my thoughts.

Argh!! Arohi name is common and I know that Ms. ladaku is not like that. However arpita is not here which means she js from there hospital because if arpita was here she would have definitely came to meet me first.

I thought and smiled when arohi was going to ask something from me but she stopped in the mid when we heard arpita's voice from behind. Arpita ran and hugged me tightly like always but this time I was being more uncomfortable as arohi was looking at us.

When I removed arpita's arms which were around me she turned and greeted arohi very sweetly but arohi just coldly smiled without saying anything which turned out to be cold as arpita's smile fell from her face.

Was Arpita right all along? Is Ms. Ladaku I mean arohi is not what I think her to be?

Arohi then looked at me and was going to say something but I heard yash calling me so without saying anything further I left from there as I was confused what to believe.

"You know arpita is here too and who was she you were talking to?" yash asked me and I told him that I will tell him everything later. When we were leaving from there arpita looked sad and then without looking at us she went to the other side.

We went outside the hotel and were discussing about our work for the day when arpita too joined us. She knows vinay and jatin too as in some parties they had already met numerous times.

"Are you okay?" I asked her as earlier she was looking sad and she just nodded her head.

"Reyan how do you know arohi?" she asked me and I didn't felt like to tell her everything in detail so I just told her that we met in a party few months ago to which she nodded her head.

"Is arohi here? Wait let me meet her?" yash said when he heard our talk. Arpita stopped him before he could go  further I too didn't wanted him to meet her right now.

I know when he will meet her as colleague of arpita he is going to behave completely different when compared to his behaviour when he will meet her as Ms. Ladaku.

"No bhai there is no need for that. Though we don't get along with each other but don't say anything to her like this she may feel bad after that. Pleaseee bhai" arpita said and yash nodded his head.

I sighed but when I felt a gaze on me I turned and saw arohi looking at me. She smiled brightly when our eyes met but I don't know why but without responding her I diverted my eyes away from her and started talking with everyone.

I shouldn't have done that as when I ignored her like that her smile fell and she looked sad too. Shit!! Why am I being so confused?

I again looked at arohi but this time she was not looking at me. Her friend came and pulled her with herself towards bus and I kept on looking at her but she didn't looked at me once and sat inside the bus.

Shit!! Is she angry with me but she was not looking angry right now instead she was looking sad.

"Arpita go inside the bus" one of the head doctor told arpita and after saying bye to us she went inside the bus. I couldn't see where arohi was sitting from the place where I was standing.

"Shall we go?" vinay asked us and as we have given two cars so yash and I were in the same one while vinay and jatin went in the other one. We drove off towards police department to check all information they have.
______________________________________

Hey everyone 🙋🙋

Did you all liked the chapter?

What do you think will be yash's reaction when he will get to know that arohi and Ms. Ladaku is the same person? Whom will he support reyan?

Stay safe and healthy 😇😇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

626K 33.7K 79
People say love destroys friendship and one shouldn't fall in love with their best friend, unknown of the fact that if it works out you'll have your...
388K 13.1K 40
𝙄𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙣 𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 [𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱] 𝘙𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘸𝘢�...
1.5M 65.6K 66
Book 1- Our journey from engagement to marriage Book 2- The journey of Love Siddharth and Preeti complete their journey from engagement to marriage...
778K 29.1K 111
"Listen Dev. I..I am sorry. Please let me explain" I pleaded while taking my steps back. "Sorry? Really? Ms Aasha Sharma" he asked with a smirk. Now...