~Newspaper~ Newsies Imagines...

By Hargroves_Bby

~°~☆~°~☆~°~ "I'll be there in Santa Fe..." ~°~☆~°~☆~°~ REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!! More

Welcome!
How you guys met:
Nicknames he calls you:
Mush imagine
Your first kiss:
Ele keats appreciation
Is he PDA:
your favorite thing about him:
His favourite thing about you;
Ur death in blood drips:
First Fight:
How you sleep/ cuddle:
When he comforts you:
Him accidentally seeing you naked:
when your on your period:
Night conversations:
Was it your first time/ was it his:
Whats your talent:
Age you get married:
When you tell him your pregnant: (Aged Up)
Aaron Lohr appreciation!
Bumlets imagine
Micheal Goorjan/ Blood Drips Imagine
Racetrack/ Blood Drips Imagine
Trey parker appreciation!
When you faint:
Dating Jack:
Dating Davey:
Mush Imagine/ Request:

when he gives you a hickey:

2.1K 16 33
By Hargroves_Bby

(WARNING⚠️: this isnt kind of a sexual chapter so if your a minor please read with caution. Also Hickeys may not be for everyone and some people think they are disgusting and others think their okay, all in all dont bash me please... only the bash brothers can😂 and btw this is my first time writing anything kinda sexual so sorry if its cringe😑)

Jack:

You sit there sitting in between Jack's legs as he runs his fingers through your hair softly back and forth. You both were seated on the fire escape steps outside your window.

"Your going to make me fall asleep out here" you mumbled with your eyes closed. He laughed and kissed your head gently.

You got up and sat next to him on the step.

"Jack?" You ask he nods at you. "I-ve had some friends ask me something- well it doesn't really matter". You look away.

"No tell me" He says. "What is it?".

You look back at him. "They asked me if you've ever given me a hickey before..." you trailed off.

He looks at you stunned. "A hickey?"

"Yeah but that was only once Rember and I dont Rember what it felt like so I didnt know what to say to them" You say.

"Ya want me ta refresh ya memory?" He grinned.

"If you want" You blushed.

He chukled and you move close to him kissing his lips. After a couple of minutes his lips trail down to your neck and kiss there.

You feel him start to bite gently down on your skin.

"Ohh my- jack!" You gasped. Your breathing hitched up and you put your arms around his shoulders to bring him closer to you.

After he was done he kissed your lips gently.

"Does dat refresh ya memory?" He laughs.

"Yeah" You chuckle and feel your bruise on your neck.

David:

You where seated on Davey's bed having a small make out session with him. You guys usually didnt have make out sessions but today you twos hormones got the best of you.

Your fingers brushed against his curly hair and his fingers gently placed on your back.

You lift your head up and took a breath of air. Only davey didnt stop he continued by moving down just under your chin.

"David what are you doin- ugh nevermind" You sigh in pleasure. He chuckled against your skin which made you moan a tiny bit. He sucked down on your skin and by this time you where a mess, calling his name out.

When he was done he wiped his lips and you wiped your neck.

"That was- something" You breath out. He looked down blushing a bright red and laughed. "Your blushing" I chuckled.

"So are you" he laughed. I hid my faces color.

"Where I'd you learn how to do that davey?" I asked curious.

"Well I dont know, I just heard about it from some of the other newsies" he shrugged.

"Thank you" I said.

"Your welcome" He grinned.

Kidblink:

You told your mother that you where going to go look at dresses in the dress shop, she said that was fine. Only you weren't going to the dress shop, instead you met up with blink.

You two where getting comfy and cozy in the back of the alley way. You where up against the brick wall as his hands where wrapped around your waist tightly. Your arms where hugged around his shoulders holding him tightly as well. His kisses on your neck became stronger and you felt the soft biting sensation on your neck. You look up at the blue sky, wondering if this was even real.

You where both in to it, but was interrupted by the shuffles of feet in the alley.

"What was-

"Shh!" You hush him.

Soon enough you saw two younger newsies.

"Hey blink you goona come to the card game or not?" One of them said.

"Cant you see I'm busy" blink said annoyed.

"Okay okay" the other said and they walked away.

"Where were we?" Blink smiled.

You roll your eyes and kiss him.

Racetrack:

"Race!" You groan from the hickeys he was leaving on your neck and chest.

He groans and gives you some more.

"Y/n you up here?" You sister comes in.

You quickly push off Race and sit casually like nothing was happening.

"Y/n!" Your sister says in disbelief. "Race I'm goona kill you!" She runs after him and he gets up and runs away.

"See ya later doll!" He yells out the door.

Mush:

"Mush!" You yell at him. "Did you take my sandwich that was on the-" he looked up at you with his mouth eating a sandwich. "You slob! That was mine!" you grab it from him.

"Hey!" He said and swallowed. "It was too good to resist" He shrugs. "Like you" he chuckles.

You laugh too and set it down on the table.

You go over to where hes sitting and he pulls you down to were you where now seated on his lap.

"Give me a kiss" he says and points to his cheek. You give him a small kiss on his cheek and then his lips.

He kisses you back. You lift your head up and he begins kissing your neck. You where suprised at what he was doing but grew used to it after he did it a couple times.

"That was-

"Good" he smiles and kisses your cheek. You nod and smile.

Spot:

You waited at the end of the bridge for spot. He was currently having a meeting with the newsies and told you to stay there until he was finished.

But that was an hour ago. You tap your foot angrily and just think about walking away and so you did.

You walk over the bridge and back to the docks on the other side.

You kept walking until his voice spoke.

"Hey!" you heard him say. You turn around.

"Hey yourself" You scoff.

"I told ya to wait at the bridge for me  y/n" he said.

"And I waited a whole hour" You scoff and walk away.

"Um- ya dont get to walk away" he followed you.

"Um you don't get to order me around" you turn back around to look at him and then continue walking in between two buildings.

"Yous my goil" He said. "So I gets to say a whole lot".

You stop and turn to look at him. He was fairly close to you. You look at his big blue eyes. You two immediately start kissing.

This always happened to you two. You'd argue and then look at each other and start making out.

"You assh-ohh" You gasp at him give you a hickey on your neck, you got out of the feeling and realized what he just did. . "Spot conlon!" You pull apart.

"What?" He said like he didnt do anything.

"Did you just give me, what I think you just gave me?!" You say putting your hand over your neck.

"Oh please" He rolls his eyes. "Its not like you havent had one before".

You sigh and look at him. He looks at you. You smile and so does he before going to you and counting.
Skittery:

You where sitting on your bed with your head on skitterys shoulder and your hand intertwined with his hand.

Your two would just sit there and talk or think quietly. You where currently try to get rid of the thoughts that was blowing your head up. And that was the thought of skitterys lips on your body leaving small kisses and hickeys on you. You blinked a couple of times and let out a small whimper.

"What's wrong?"" He mumbled. You got out of your thoughts and embarrassed that you whimpered out loud.

"N-nothing" you say. He turns to look at you and you perch your head up.

"Your a terrible liar" He chuckled.

"Well I just- I- I dont kno- i" you looked at his face, he was grinning softly and that made you swoon even more. You cover your face. "This is so embarrassing" you say.

"I'm sure if you tell me, it wont be anymore" He said.

"Fine" you sigh. "Its just that- I get these thoughts you know-of use" you try not to look at him.

"Of what, with use?" He smirks.

"You know some- sexu-" you stop yourself.

"Sexual things" he finished.

"Yeah" You clear your throat.

"And what was it you where thinking of right now?" He asks.

"Just how- you kiss me everywhere" you say the last part lowly.

"Oh" He says. "Could you- show me?".

You look up at him. "Oh- i- okay" You say. "You have to be on top of me".

He doesnt say anything and does what you said.

"And just you started kissing me" You say looking Into his eyes. He smiles and begins to kiss you on your neck. As he makes his way down to your chest, he unbuttoned your dress a little bit and starts kissing right in the center of your boobs.

"Mmm skittery" You gasp for air. He begins marking his mark and your moans start to come out. When he was done he looked up at you with eyes full of lust now.

And well girl the rest of that night was something for another chapter😏

👩‍🦽
(Lmao😂)

Crutchie:

You were sitting in a chair on the rooftop. The sun hitting your gorgeous face. Crutchie was seated next to you as well.

You felt crutchie move close to you.

"Y/n?" He says.

"Yes?" you replied with your eyes still closed.

"Can I give you a kiss?" He asked.

You laugh "sure" you reply. You felt him kiss you on your lips.

He moved away after and you smiled with your eyes still closed.

You thought the kiss was done but you felt him give you another on your neck. You still were a little suprised that he would kiss you on your neck. You let him do it anyways.

Then a you felt the tiny bit of his teeth on your skin.

"Crutchie!" Your eyes flutter open and you push away.

"Oh no- I-im so sorry y/n!" He says panicked now. "I didnt think it would hurt that bad- jack told me that you would like it I-I didnt mean to hurt you I- oh no i-

"Crutchie!" You say and he stops to look at you. "Its okay" You put your hand on his shoulder. "You just suprised me is all".

"So your not hurt or anything?" He says.

"No baby" You smile. He sighed in relief. A moment of silence goes by.  "Can you finish it" You say. He smiles at you before kissing you again.

Itey:

(Lowkey coudnt think of anything, sorry)

Swifty:

"Swifty you better put that down now!" You yell at him. He laughs and sets down the pie you made.

"Not until later" He says.

"Yes not until later" You nod as you wash the dishes.

He comes up behind you and wraps his arms around you.

"I have to dishes to wash here" you scrub a plate.

"And?" He says as he puts his head on your shoulder. You set the plate down and turn around. He was now in front of you.

"You are even more beautiful in the sunlight you know that" He smiles.

"Why thank you kind sir" You roll your eyes and say properly.

He looks at your lips and you move closer to him. You kiss for a long time before he moves down to your shoulder. He begins giving you a mark.

"Mmm" You moan. "Swifty my m-moms sleeping in her r-room"

"Oh I didnt notice" He says on your skin and continues.

You moan louder as he moves up to your neck.

"Y/n?" Your mother says. "Are you alright?". Your eyes grow big.

"Y-yes!" You yell back. "I just cut my-self! " You moan at the last part.

"Be careful" she says.

"O-okay!" You yell back. Swifty looks at you. You punch him on his shoulder. "I could have been caught!" You whisper yell. He chuckled.

Specs:

You had just had your first kiss with specs yesterday and it was like you two couldn't get enough of each other.

You sat on the rooftop kissing him like there was no tomorrow.

"Your so beautiful" He says into the kiss.

"I know" you smirk.

He kisses your neck over and over again until he rests his lips on your collarbone and begins sucking there.

You groan and lift your head up more.

"Oh my god" you gasp.

"Thats the first time you sweared" he laughs.

"Shut up" you laugh and he continues the kiss.

Bumlets:
" your such a flirt" You tug at bumlets hair as he kisses your stomach. You two were play fighting on your bed and him being who he is says he could kiss every inch of your body in only 1 minute. "And what makes you think your goona get every inch, your not seeing under these clothes" you tease him.

He rolled his eyes and continued quick kissing you everywhere. That is until he reached your face and looked at your beautiful eyes. Boy where you gorgeous by the way.

He began to give you what you always received from him and that was a hickey just in the middle of your chest. You closed your eyes and took in the feeling you where feeling.

He was done and kissed you on your cheek. "I love you" he said.

"I love you too" you smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.4K 1.9K 34
"Race, what's goin' on? Where 'ave ya been?" Crutchie asked, eyeing the boy with worry. Race ignored him and continued limping to the stairs. "Race...
17.7K 616 55
Welcome to The World Highschool. This is in the POV of mostly Crutchie, Jack, and Davey. Watch as they struggle though highschool and all its challen...
43.1K 411 20
Requests are currently closed. Mainly x reader and ship oneshots, but I'll do headcanons too. No smut. Enjoy!
61.1K 844 30
Mostly based off the musical, I'll specify at the beginning! Completed Requests are still open! Only writing if you request tho.:) Started 8/3/20 Fi...