His, Always | J.hs (BOOK 2)

Par dionnes_tapes

*PLEASE READ "HIS BABY" BEFORE READING THIS BOOK. IT IS A SEQUEL.* They say to never hold on to the past, to... Plus

Warning/playlist.
before we begin.
Prologue
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
the moods of Jung Hoseok lmao
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
who's who
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
trin pulls a prank lmaooo
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Ch. 57
Ch. 58
Ch. 59
Ch. 60
Ch. 61
Ch. 62
Ch. 63
Ch. 64
Ch. 65
Ch. 66
trin pulls a prank pt.2
Ch. 67
Ch. 68
Ch. 69
Ch. 70
Ch. 71
Ch. 73
Ch. 74
Ch. 75
Ch. 76
Ch. 77
Ch. 78
Ch. 79
Ch. 80
Ch. 81
Ch. 82
Ch. 83
Ch. 84
Ch. 85
Ch. 86
Ch. 87
trin and hoseok zodiac compatibility
Ch. 88
Ch. 89
Ch. 90
Ch. 91
Ch. 92
Ch. 93
BOOK COVERS
Ch. 94
Ch. 95
Ch. 96
Ch. 97
Ch. 98
Ch. 99
epilogue
thank you.
SEQUEL.
BONUS: jichelle (mature)
Bonus 2
Bonus 3

Ch. 72

3.8K 173 173
Par dionnes_tapes

3RD PERSON

Hoseok had been doing a great job at following Sik's instructions. He barely left the house since the first of December and whenever he did need to leave and tend to business it wasn't that far away from Trinity.

He had his men relocate to different areas around the city. Mixing up things so that if Vanburen and the Kendricks thought they had a pin on where hoseok and his men resided, they were wrong.

On top of that he had been thinking of other ways to keep his money flowing even more while being inside. He purchased a laptop and picked up a few tips from Sik as far as stocks and investments went.

Hoseok was young but he was smart and he was extremely good with numbers. There were plenty of cutthroat people in the industry but he could get by them all. Plus, this was just something part time to ensure he didn't miss out on too much money.

Granted he already had a lot but he needed to fuel and fill his other accounts. He planned on spending a lot of money soon. Maybe on a house. On another car. Plus Christmas was coming up in three weeks, he could spend that money on family.

It was around 8 am. The earliest trinity had every woken up on a day where she didn't have school.

She yawned and rubbed at her eyes as she rounded the corner. Only wearing Hoseok's T-shirt, a pair of boy shorts and house slippers.

Her eyes peel open just in time to catch hoseok sitting at the table staring at the laptop screen.

"Oh...good morning. I didn't think you would be up so early." Trinity says, going over to pull down the fruity pebbles and take out some almond milk.

"Morning. And I couldn't sleep much." Hoseok mumbled, twirling a toothpick in his fingers and his eyes never fell from the screen.

Trinity giggled and fixed her cereal. "You okay?" She asked.

"I'm fine, baby." He responds. And he actually did sound honest, just a little bit on edge about something.

Trinity grabbed her bowl of cereal and went over to the table. She sat on his lap and held her bowl in her hand as she ate from it, looking down at the screen.

"What's going on here?"

"These are stocks and investments." Hoseok said. Trinity gave him a look of puzzlement.

"You see this?" Hoseok pointed to a random graph on the screen. The label of the graph was Apple as in the apple company for iPhones, iPads, etc.

"Yeah."

"This is a grasp of how the stocks are looking for Apple. Each time that line goes up it shows an increase in the money being put into the company which means if I were to be apart of this stock I would be getting a shared profit of the money. Not much but as it increases then what I get in return increases." He explained.

"Oh wow." Trinity said. "But why are you getting involved with stocks? You already have money."

"I'm just bored." Hoseok chuckled. "Need something to do. Anybody could get involved with stocks."

"Ugh, not me. Too many numbers hurt my brain." Trinity sighed dramatically. Hoseok pinched her thigh.

"Okay miss straight A, valedictorian, honor roll student." He rolled his eyes.

"Okay mister 'I hated school but graduated with a solid 3.9 gpa' ." Trinity shot back.

"You got me." Hoseok raised his hand in surrender, looking back at the laptop screen.

It was silent between them for a few seconds.

"I'm actually happy you brought up working because that's something that I've been meaning to speak with you about." Trinity said, sitting her bowl on the table next to Hoseok's laptop.

"What's going on?" He asked her, adjusting how she sat on his lap to be more comfortable.

"I'm ready to start paying more attention to the studio. I talked to my parents about it right after getting out of school and they think I should wait awhile before I start forming a team. Maybe until I'm like 20." Trinity says. Hoseok listened.

"Which is understandable. But I atleast want to start thinking of a name for my team. Getting some themes together. Some dances. Looking into interior decorating and staff??" Trinity said.

"Okay so do it." Hoseok said.

"I can't just jump straight into it-"

"Yes you can. You don't have to wait for nobody. I'm paying for everything so all you have to do is give me the word and I'm on it. Think of dances, staff and all that other shit and I'll handle the rest."

"I'm only 19 hoseok. Waiting until I'm 20 is the better option."

Hoseok sighed. "Waiting until you're twenty is letting time slip away from you, baby girl. You can be the youngest person ever doing some shit like this or you can still be twenty and young doing shit like this. It doesn't matter to me. As long as you happy then I'm happy."

"I'm waiting until I turn twenty to dig deep but I'll start thinking of ideas now." Trinity said with finality, slowly picking up her bowl.

Hoseok nodded. If that's what she wanted to do then that's what she wanted to do. She was a smart girl and she knew that she had Hoseok's support when it came to anything.

"Okay," He said. "You're the boss."

"But I know one thing I won't do is get into stocks." Trinity joked.

Hoseok kissed his teeth. "For the last time I'm just bored!" He defended.

_______

Michelle still worked at her cousin's shop on days where she had time after school. And she got paid for her time there which was enough to take care of herself and help take care of the house and Uriah.

She loved her job. She loved working at the shop because the vibes were immaculate. She got to do hair and talk to the amazing ladies that came through on a regular. Music was always blasting and there was always gossip but hardly any mess between the people inside.

But just because it was calm cool and collected on the inside, did not mean that weird shit didn't go on outside of the shop.

"Girl how the baby? I know he turn one in just a few months." The girl who's hair Michelle was doing asked.

"He's amazing. He said mama for the first time weeks ago and I still can't get over it." Michelle smiled, picking up her curling iron and bringing it to the woman's hair.

"Oh that's so precious. I bet he ain't stop saying it since."

"Right. He call me more than he call his daddy. Like what could you possibly want so badly at nine months other than some food, a diaper change or a nap?" Michelle laughed, shaking her head.

"Get used to it girl. It's just gon keep goin' and goin' even after he become an adult. But that's the beautiful thing about parenthood."

"True." Michelle agreed.

"Okay girl I'm about to go pick up our lunch." Michelle's cousin, Bre, came strolling past holding her purse and keys. She was the owner of the shop.

"Okay. Thank you." Michelle said.

Bre hummed and walked towards the doors. Today wasn't as busy as all of the others. After thanksgiving the rush died down but once Christmas got closer in the rush would pick back up.

The door was opened. The minute bre stepped out, everybody in the shop could hear the store alarm from the building next to them sound off and some people came running from the stores.

Michelle's eyebrows furrowed as bre stepped back. "What? What's goin' on?" Michelle asked, slowly sitting the curling iron down.

"Uh mimi...you might wanna come see this girl." Bre said, shaking her head. "Mhm Mhm Mhm...look at the devil." She mumbled.

"I'm sorry honey, I'll be right back." Michelle said to the nice lady who's hair she had been doing before walking towards the door.

"What is it?" Michelle asked. She didn't want to get in them people business. She knew the police would show up at any time to see what was going on and Michelle didn't want to be apart of that or seen on spot.

"Ain't that Darren ass?" Bre asked, pointing out one of her fingers. The tip decorated by a beautiful acrylic design.

"Girl-" Michelle drifted, staring off. There were a couple of guys dressed in all black running towards an old school drop top. One of them carrying a duffle. And the one carrying the duffle just so happened to be Darren.

"That fuckin' bum! What is he doin' robbing them folks?" Michelle whisper yelled, her eyes going wide.

After getting a restraining order on Darren she didn't care to engage herself in what he had going on. She was glad Jimin beat his ass and the message was clear that Michelle was taken and wasn't to be fucked with.

Obviously, Darren was going horrible. Because the store next to them sold and fixed phones and Darren and his guys had just robbed the place.

"I hope twelve catch his stupid ass and lock him up. It's above me girl." Michelle shook her head, raising her hands and turning around to go back to her client.

"Chile...just another day in Georgia I guess." Bre sighed, opening the door again and stepping out. "I'll be back!"

Michelle picked up her curling iron once more. Police sirens go off in the distance, confirming Michelle's suspicions. She didn't care though. That was karma catching up to Darren. He was broke doing and in need of cash so he robbed somebody and now he was going to jail.

"Ex?" The lady asked. Michelle scoffed.

"Girl please." Michelle mumbled. "That boy is dead to me."

_______

"Suga, I want this." Mila said, pointing towards the tv screen.

Suga looked up at the tv screen just in time to catch a glimpse at what she was pointing at. Which was nothing but baby dolls. Those silly looking dolls that seemed to be popular these days. LOL surprise dolls.

"I want all of those. I want the clothes too." Mila said sternly, walking over to him and crossing her arms over her chest.

"And I want them now please." She said, her brown doe eyes popping. Suga chuckled.

"I just got you one of those dolls." Suga said.

"No you didn't." Mila denied, crawling up on the couch next to him. Suga sighed and looked back at the screen. The commercial was long gon but he could still vividly remember what the dolls looked like.

"I'll see what I can do princess." He said. Mila nodded happily. "Okay!" She said, turning back to watch the tv screen which had flickered back on to My Little Pony.

Suga knew Mila was starting to warm up to him more and more and he loved that. He loved her and he loved that she loved him. But along with that came her being spoiled rotten.

At first, when he used to gift her with things she wouldn't ask for anything else. She was still shy and would just say thank you and enjoy her gifts.

But now she didn't wait for Suga. She made it clear what she wanted and she demanded that she got it right away.

And of course, Suga was quick to get it for her.

"I'm gonna go see if dinner's ready." He said to her, moving a piece of her curly hair from over her eye.

"Okay." Mila said lightly, pulling her blanket over her little legs.

Suga got up and left the living room. He entered the kitchen where Raven stood making dinner. He caught her just in time as she was placing the Mexican Cornbread Casserole she had made on the stove top.

"Boo." He said teasingly in her ear, wrapping his arms around her.

"Yoongi be careful. You could've gotten burned." Raven scolded softly, stepping away from the stove while still in his arms.

"But I didn't though." He said, tucking his face in her neck.

"Don't be annoying." Raven scoffed. "What do you want? Once the food cools off I'll fix it."

"I'm patient. Me or Mila ain't rushing." Suga said. Eventhough they food smelled wonderful and he couldn't wait to eat.

It was silent for a little bit before he spoke.

"If I give you the money do you think you can go to the store and get this toy Mila wants?" He asked her. He would do it but he's been busy with producing beats and shit, he doubt he would even have the time.

Raven rolled her eyes. "You and Mila ain't about to be getting on my nerves Yoongi. She can wait until Christmas. You just got her a doll a few days ago."

"I'm not making her wait until Christmas. She wants it now so she's getting it now. Point blank." Suga said.

Raven sighed. "Yoongi I'm serious. I'm happy that you want to give her gifts. She's a good kid, she deserves nice things. But you're letting a six year old run over you. Anything she says you're ready to obey just like that." Raven snapped her finger.

"So you don't wanna go to the store is what you're saying?" Suga raised a brow.

Raven pushed away from him. "You're not listening to me..."

"I am listening to you baby. It's you that's not listening. I want her to have toys and anything her little heart desires. Like you said she's a good kid. If she happens to be bad then I'll slow down on the gifts until she get her act together but she's never given me any trouble therefore I see no issue with spoiling her. She's humble and nice and sweet. It's not like she's getting a big head when it comes to shit." He said.

"She's not getting a big head when it comes to everything else but with you it's different. She's like obsessed with you or something." Raven said.

"That's not true." Suga chuckled.

But Raven knew that her baby girl was obsessed with Suga.

"She literally calls you her Suga and won't let you go to sleep unless you tuck her in and read her a bedtime story. She will much rather watch movies with you than me and she purposefully pretends to be hurt at times just so you hug her and baby her." Raven explained.

"You sound jealous." Suga said.

"I am!" Raven whisper yelled. "I miss having my baby be obsessed with me. Now it's just Suga this and Suga that. If I hear Suga one more time I'm gonna-"

"Suga?" Mila peeked in, her soft voice cutting into the kitchen.

And of course, Suga dropped everything to give her his full attention.

"Yes princess?" He asked her. Raven pretended to be upset, crossing her arms over her chest. But deep down she thought it was the cutest thing ever.

She loved how Suga was becoming a father figure for Mila. She often complained about his spending habits when it came to her but it was just his way of showing affection.

Plus, he didn't overdo it as much as Raven made it seem. He did set boundaries. If Mila acted up which, was very rare but still happened - then he would let her know that she wouldn't be getting her way until she straightened up.

He disciplined her in a way that was fitting to both his style and Raven's. They didn't whip her because she wasn't that bad and plus, she was nothing but a kid. And Suga could never put his hands on her anyways. The most Raven would give is a mere pop on the hand and that was it. And even then that was an extremely rare occurrence because Mila was an Angel.

All in all Raven was happy that Mila could finally brag about having something fairly close to father, but not exactly one bound by blood. But blood didn't really matter in this situation.

"Can we...eat in the living room? And watch SpongeBob?" She asked.

"Of course." Suga said, stepping away from Raven.

"What about me? You didn't ask if I wanted to watch SpongeBob." Raven said, pouting.

Mila looked around before sighing dramatically and facepalming herself.

"Okay mommy I guess you can watch too." Mila said before leaving the kitchen.

Raven's mouth dropped as she looked over at Suga who was snickering behind his hand.

"Can you believe that? That little weasel just said she guess I can watch? As if I didn't push her out? As if I didn't go through hours of labor to have her lil ass?" Raven swore.

"Baby relax. She's being lenient. You know me and her watch SpongeBob. She watches my little pony with both of us and SpongeBob with just me. Get with the program." Suga snapped.

Raven smacked her lips.

"I hate it here." She whined before going to fix their plates.

"We love you too, babe!" Suga called out before waltzing into the living room after Mila. She

-
A/n: lmaooo Mila lil ass😭😭

She finally getting into her personality. She's a little sassy but we love that for her. Plus she's sooo cute🥺

Excuse any mistakes <3 #justafiller

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

675K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
71.8K 1.7K 72
Derek Hale x OC Season 1-6 ©️ derekhalekolmlover
13.9K 557 8
Is daur-e-siyaasat ka itna sa fasana hai, basti bhi jalani hai maatam bhi manana hai !!🖤 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬...
83.1K 1.5K 43
"Why do you have to hate me so much?" I asked, looking into his eyes, which were cold and filled with distaste. "You boast, Nicole, and you still do...