Veiled | JHS | โœ“

By SwagMeow

๐˜“๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ! ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ? ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ... Sia Winters is an average un... More

Before I begin...
Prologue
แฏแ—ดแŽฅแ’ชแ—ดแ—ช
What it seems
Abnormal
Frustrated
Deal with a Monster
Nightmarish
Magical Encounter
Wake of the Evil
Regretful End
What you would do
Stay humane
Haunted Library
Unexpected Creation
Reunion
Her Angel
Special
Vile One or not
Mine
Time Angel's help
A Weirdo and her deal
Apology gone wrong
Platform 9 and 3/4
Comfort is my style
Enigma
A realistic nightmare
Only thing that works
Lover of Literature
Sparkling Love
Brave Facade
Evil? As if.
Child of Shadows
Mess with a Monster
Selfish Reason
Treachery
Lies
Mysteries of the Angel of Time
FriendZone
Unknown Identity
Outshine
Baby J
A promise
This is what you came for
Avoid
Adreo and Sialete
Birthday Gift
The Monstrous Tale
Resurrection
Pretender
Back at home
Friends...Um, no.
Welcome to Angelhood
Facetagram
Epilogue
Author's note

Revival

71 13 5
By SwagMeow

(Warning: May contain triggering content)

Sean droned on and on about his latest achievements in highschool to her parent's who listened with polite interest, commenting here and there when it was appropriate and dishing out a few compliments just to boost his already inflated ego.

"That's really wonderful, Sweetie." Sia's mom patted his head affectionately and he puffed up his chest, sending Sia a discreet triumphant look. The little weasel!

Her egomaniac brother was totally trying to degrade her in front of their parents and prove to her that he was their parents' favorite. As if being the youngest of the family wasn't bad enough. He always had this weird obsession with trying to put her down and make her seem like the black sheep. Come on, those full As he was bragging about weren't even that impressive. Puh-lease. Sia was on the official list of potential valedictorians for her graduation and his little honor roll wasn't even worth half as much so Sia declared exactly that to her far more impressed audience who gave her a loud applause. Sean glared at her. She stuck her tongue out at him.

"Mom, she might be valedictorian but that doesn't mean she's slacking off. She's always on her phone these days. I bet she has a boyfriend!"

Sia's phone dinged at that exact moment proving him right but she was too sophisticated to care. Her eyes widened at the sender ID and she suppressed a grin as she smoothly slid her dinner plate off the table. "I'll finish this in my room."

"Okay, Sweetie."

Perks of having cool parents.

Sean turned beet red at being ignored and he bellowed at the top of his lungs once again trying to get the point across to his parents. "Dad! Mom! She has a boyfriend! Aren't you going to do anything about it?!"

"Are you sure, Sweetie?" His mom inquired, gravely interested with sparkling eyes.

"Ah, I used to remember when we were like that, Honey." His father sighed out dreamily, "I was so in love, I would wait for your call all day."

"Aww, me too, honey. I still do."

"I love you honey~"

"I love you too~"

"I love you three~"

"I love you four—"

Sean slapped a palm over his face. Oh, god. Why? Why did he even try?

Sia set the dinner plate aside in her room as she plopped down on her bed and replied to the text message, a grin splitting her mouth in half.

Me
Im surprised
You texted me first? Thats a first

Mr.Flawless
I just wanted to know why u were on the TV

Me
TV?
I dont shoot ads
I only do photoshoots

Mr.Flawless
Look you just tossed Mufasa off the cliff
How could you?!

Me
...

Me
Seriously??
Scar??

Mr.Flawless
You made Simba cry
Youre heartless!!

Me
Is this why u texted me
Go away
I dont look like Scar

Mr.Flawless
You certainly do
The resemblance is perfect
All u need is a scar

Me
What do u want honestly
If you came here to bully me
Im leaving

Mr.Flawless
WAIT

Mr.Flawless is typing...

.

Mr.Flawless is typing...

Mr.Flawless
Tomorrow is my bday

Me
I know

Mr.Flawless
So...

Me
So?

Mr.Flawless is typing...

Me
So what?

Mr.Flawless is typing...

Me
Watchu typing so long for
Seok?

Unread

Me
Wtf
Did u seriously just ghost me??

Unread

Me
Seok
Come back!

Unread

Me
what the hell r u playing at

Unread

Me
Come back i said!!

Unread

Sia sighed grumbling under her breath as she tossed the phone aside. Seriously, did he text her only to ghost her in the end? Is that his new way of annoying her? Because he had been doing that for the past three days! Hoseok was honestly getting way weirder as the days passed. She didn't have a clue half the time why he reacted to simple things like her hanging out with Adrean way more aggressively than he used to. A soft ding came from under the sheets and Sia dived for her phone.

Mr.Flawless
Come outside
Im at the front

That was unexpected. Sia quickly scrambled off the bed and drew open the curtains to confirm and gasped with excitement. He was indeed there! Quickly, throwing on the nearest bunny slippers she could find, she ran down the stairs, quietly opened the door so as to not alert her douche of a brother and skipped outside to the front.

"How did you figure out where I lived?"

"I sensed you," Hoseok replied as he turned around to offer her gentle smile.

"So...What were you going to say? I know tomorrow's your birthday."

"So, I had something to show you." At his reply, Sia looked down at his hands only to find them empty. "Show me what?"

"Be patient, my dear." My dear? His sarcasm was too convincing that she almost believed it. Hoseok grinned down at her. "Grab on to me and I'll show you but make sure that you don't touch me directly, dear."

His sarcasm was way too unsettling for her to go unavenged so she grabbed on to his collars and pulled him down to her face, "Like this?"

Well, if she was expecting Hoseok to go beet red and start choking and sputtering like he usually did, Sia was sorely disappointed. Hoseok only answered her with a confident grin and the next thing she knew her surroundings began to shift in inhumane speed, too fast for her eyes to follow before it all ended as soon as it began and she found them standing in an unfamiliar yet somewhat familiar woods. The sun had already sunk down the horizon inviting the night and she had no idea what Hoseok wanted to do in these ghastly, dark woods.

"The heck?! You were going to teleport? You could have told me!" She cried, immediately rubbing her arms against the biting cold creeping in through her thin oversize shirt. She bit down on her lower lips to keep them from trembling as goosebumps erupted all over her body. "So c-cold... Why didn't you warn me? I could have at least grabbed a good jacket or something. Man, it's cold!"

Hoseok pulled her close, "Why would you need a jacket when you have me?"

Sia blinked. What kind of a pickup line was that? She narrowed her eyes. Hold on a second. Is he flirting with me?

Hoseok faced the front as he trudged forward over the fallen leaves, "Clothes are highly unnecessary anyways." Sia choked on air. He totally is!

Motherfricking rice cakes! What happened to him? Sia looked up curiously to find a constant mischievous grin playing at his lips. She did a quick inspection of his head. Odd. There didn't seem to be any sign of a bump or bruise.

All injuries are not visible to the eyes. Sia nodded in grave understanding. Because there was no reason for him to act this way unless he suffered a significantly hard hit to the skull. Good thing she still had her phone on her. Adrean, the notorious heartbreaker, would be super useful about now.

"Ta-da!" Hoseok cheered after a while as they neared a familiar clearing that opened up to the edge of a cliff and she finally realised exactly where it was, "Do you remember this place?"

A scowl formed on her face, "Of course! This is where you pushed me off the cliff—"

His palms gently pressed against her shoulders from behind as he watched the same horizon she saw, dim and gloomy, no sign of a star in sight, "Ah-ah! No. Even before that..."

Sia frowned. Something was seriously up with him. She didn't know that place before. On the day, she got pushed off the cliff, she had simply followed the strange pull of her power. Something felt out of place and she had it at the tip of her tongue but couldn't point it out. What was it? And what was up with that highly breathtaking tone of his? He sounded like he knew exactly what he was doing. It sounded like he knew exactly what he wanted to do.

"The hell? I don't know this place," Sia responded, feeling slightly uncomfortable with the vibe they were having.

Something glimmered in the depths of his eyes as he watched the horizon with an odd intrigue. "I guess then I'll have to jog up your memory, hmm?" He breathed, next to her ears and an involuntary shiver travelled down her spine. High key not liking the vibe right now.

Whatever she was expecting for him to tell her, it was certainly not the words that tumbled out of his lips after.

"Tell me what you want, love. I'll do anything for you."

It felt as if a truck rammed into her chest and knocked out all the air from her lungs as she froze and a memory, as clear as day, pushed into her mind from its depths, sending electric sparks all over her body.

The voice by her ear chuckled, "This is where you took your own life." A hundred flashes of distinctly clear images tumbled into her brain and a splitting pain surged through her brain. The memory of her feet trudging through the ground, the memory of the warm breeze by the cliff. The vision of the afternoon's sun's shine.

I wonder why they named me after the sun. Ironic, since there is nothing shiny about my life.

"Arrghhh!"

"There you are," the grip on her shoulders firmed as the splitting headache seared through her brain.

"Welcome back, Helene."

_____________

A/N: Things are coming together soon...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 9.4K 95
A troubled - soon to be - college girl is ravaged by uncontrollable hallucinations that she can't explain. Making an unexpected friendship with a str...
7.8K 295 27
Doctor: Give her your body heat then! Jungkook: w-what? I can't do that Yn: no need to do all that. I'll manage! Taehyung: Happy birthday sinner! Yn:...
141K 8.8K 33
(21+ ONLY) She's small. She's fragile. She's breakable, I am not. I'm a monster. A sinner, who's far away from her imaginable prince charming. A psyc...
538 18 19
When your best friend since childhood moves away, her empty house next to yours haunts you; until you see movers outside. No matter who moves in, you...