Dangerously In Love - SATZU [...

Af sweetlittleCub

All of us wanted to find a true love, People say you will instantly know when you find the right person. He... Mere

AUTHOR'S NOTE
INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Tzuyu's Instagram Post
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
KOREAN NEWS
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
DEAR SAPPHIRES
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
OKADA KENSHI 🍥
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
3 Chapters Left
Chapter 59
FINAL CHAPTER

Chapter 5

1.9K 135 23
Af sweetlittleCub

Mark and Sana went to the cafe and they are currently waiting to their group mates.

"You're sister is pretty cute. Are you guys close with each other?." Mark asked.

"No, not really. It's my first time to see her again. The last time I saw her is when she was 5 or 6 year's old I think?."

"Ah. So you didn't guys live together?."

"Yeah."

"I see, that's why you feel so uncomfortable and awkward earlier."

"Uhmm, A little bit. I mean, I really don't know how to be a sister to her.."

"That's fine, take some time later on you will be able to feel comfortable with her presence. Just open your heart.."

"I don't think that's a good idea."

"Huh? What do you mean?." Mark curiously asked.

"Nothing :) forget it." Sana just smile.

-

Meanwhile, Tzuyu is with her friends Chaeyoung and Dahyun and they are currently hanging out with some random girls.

"Girls here are boring." Chaeyoung said.

"I agree." Tzuyu agree. "They're just pretty but too innocent." She added, before she looks at the girl she's flirting.

"You're right but if they look like your sister, It would be fine with me." Dahyun said.

"Dahyun Unnie, Sana Unnie doesn't like girls so just find another girl..." Tzuyu said.

"Really? I haven't meet her yet."

"You want to meet her?."

"Of course, Can I visit her tomorrow???.."

"No. She's busy in school and probably she doesn't have time to entertain someone right now."

Chaeyoung was suddenly confused on Tzuyu's weird reaction.

Really??."

"Yeah, so just find another girl."

"Wait, don't you like me with your sister? Well. You know me, Among the three of us I'm more faithful."

"Dahyun Unnie, how many times do I have to tell you she doesn't like girls."

"C'mon Tzu, I just want to meet her. Please???."

"😐😐😐😐..."

-

After meeting her groupmates Sana went to the university. She doesn't have class today but Momo and Mina is inside the school and they're having a meeting to their designated organization so she will gonna wait for them until she received a sudden message from Tzuyu.

.
.
.
.
.
.

You Received a Message
From
C.Tzuyu

C.Tzuyu:
Sana ~ Unnie. Where are you?

Sanapomu:
School. Why?

C.Tzuyu:
My friend wanted to meet you.

Sanapomu:
Friend?

Sanapomu:
Who???

C.Tzuyu:
Dahyun...

Sanapomu:
Okay. I'm at the school right now.
At the cafeteria. I don't have class, I'm just waiting for Momo and Mina.

C.Tzuyu:
Mina Unnie is there??

Sana didn't response anymore, Tzuyu decided to bring Dahyun at SNU luckily there just only a few students inside since semester break is coming..

"I'm nervous." Dahyun giggle.

"Don't over react Dahyun Unnie ~~

"I'm serious..."

When they arrived at the cafeteria Tzuyu immediately saw Sana sitting at the chair while browsing her phone.

"You're here." Sana smile to them as her eyes landed to Dahyun..

"This is my friend. Dahyun." Tzuyu introduce Dahyun to her.

"Hi, Dahyunie. It's nice meeting you." Sana sweetly smile to her.

"Hi, Sana Unnie. Finally I got the chance to see you."

"You really want to see me?."

"Yeah, but since we are still in LA but Tzuyu doesn't want me to see you."

Sana looks at Tzuyu because of that.

"She's too over protective." Dahyun added.

"Ah, really?."

Tzuyu quickly averted her gazed as she can't make eye contact to Sana at the moment.

Sana notice that Dahyun is blushing..

"You're so cute :) .."

"You too Unnie :) .."

Tzuyu just rolled her eyes, she starts to get irritates when suddenly..

"Ohhh, Tzuyu ~ ah. You're here.."

Tzuyu turned around and she saw Mina and Momo who just arrived.

"Hi, Momo Unnie. Hi, Mina Unnie." Tzuyu smile to them.

"Hi, Tzuyu ~ Chan :) .."

"You're with someone?.." Momo asked.

"Ah yeah. Momoring, this is Dahyun Tzuyu's friend. She's pretty cute? Right?." Sana introduce Dahyun..

"She's not even your friend." Tzuyu irritatedly mumbled.

"안녕하세요." Dahyun smile and bow her head as a sign of respect.

"Kiyowo :) .."

"It's nice meeting you Dahyunie." Mina smile.

"By the way, Dahyun ~ ah this is Momo and Mina. My friends."

"I will go now." Tzuyu said, and this made all of them looks at her.

"I thought we are going to hangout Tzuyu ~ ah?." Dahyun asked.

"I changed my mind. I suddenly not feeling well." Tzuyu said.

Sana walks closer to her and she put her hand to the latter's forehead to check her temperature.

"Are you sick? You seems okay." Sana said.

"I want to go home." Tzuyu said.

"Tzu, I'm going home too.  my meeting is also over.  do you just want me to take you home?." Mina suggested and this made Sana looks at her and Tzu to see her reaction.

"Is it okay?."

"Of course."

"Okay, then."

-

Tzuyu decided to go with Mina. She feels so irritated earlier but when she saw Mina it fades away.

"You seems okay now." Mina said.

"What do you mean?."

"You seems not really okay earlier."

"Ah, Yeah kind of. By the way, Thank you Mina Unnie for offering to send me home."

"No problem Tzuyu ~ Chan :) .."

"Uhmmm, Mina Unnie."

"Mmmm??."

"I'm hungry..."

"Eh???."

Tzuyu smile to Mina.. "Can we eat first??."

"Kiyowo :) sure. Let's grab some food first."

Meanwhile, Sana and Momo bring Dahyun in han river they're eating something delicious. Dahyun and Momo are happily talking they easily get to know each other, while Sana is just quiet busy staring at the beautiful scenery until Tzuyu kissed her that night once again flash on her mind..

"Why does that always haunt my mind?  I'm being too paranoid already." Sana mumbled.

"What is it Unnie?."

"Ah, Huh?.."

"Are you okay Sana?."

"Uhmm, Yeah. Don't mind me."

-

6:30 PM when Sana arrived at her unit, she leave Dahyun and Momo already since they're still hanging out and she suddenly thought of Tzuyu knowing that Tzuyu is not feeling well.

The moment she arrived at her unit she didn't saw Tzuyu there.

"Where is she?..." Sana looks Tzuyu at her room but the latter isn't there.

Sana decided to take a bath first befor she prepare dinner and exactly Tzuyu finally came home.

"Where did you go? I thought you're not feeling well?." Sana asked the moment Tzuyu arrived.

"Uhmm, Mina Unnie and I ate and then we also went to Nayeon Unnie's flower shop."

"So, You're not feeling well you still really got to eat out with Mina."

"Uhmm, Yeah."

"You're friend dahyun wants to hangout earlier why you didn't go with us??."

"Unnie, you're asking too many questions."

"Is it bad? Why did you enjoy hanging out with Mina????.."

"Did you also enjoy hanging out with My friend Dahyun?.."

"What?."

"I thought you don't like girls? Then why are you so complementing Dahyun so much earlier?."

"What are you saying?."

"Nevermind, I bet you enjoy hanging out with her. Well, Dahyun Unnie is fun to be with."

"I hangout with her with Momo, and I came home early to check on you because I'm worried but seems like you're pretty fine. Did you eat already? Well, I think so. I will sleep now. Good night."

"Wait, Aren't you going to eat?."

"No, I lost my appetite already."

Sana removed her apron before she directly went to her room.

"What's her problem?." Tzuyu curiously asked as she was staring at Sana's room.

xxxxxxx

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

175K 5.5K 31
I'm here to Protect you. This is business only but maybe... This could happen. I love you, but it's painful. It's a burden. I'll find a way to let g...
87.4K 1.4K 21
...They meet you... ...Their feelings... ...Start involving... ...Toward you... ...Will you accept it?...
95.2K 3K 42
We always look for love because they say it's the most beautiful thing a person can feel. It's one of the most extra-ordinary emotion we can experien...
85.9K 4.4K 50
There is an old saying that "If you love someone set them free If they come back, they're yours; if they don't they never were." But how true is it...