Dangerously In Love - SATZU [...

By sweetlittleCub

All of us wanted to find a true love, People say you will instantly know when you find the right person. He... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Tzuyu's Instagram Post
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
KOREAN NEWS
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
DEAR SAPPHIRES
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
OKADA KENSHI 🍥
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
3 Chapters Left
Chapter 59
FINAL CHAPTER

Chapter 3

2K 142 35
By sweetlittleCub

6:30 PM when Tzuyu and Sana arrived at Jeongyeon's bar. The moment they enter some of the customers inside suddenly looks at them especially to Tzuyu.

Tzuyu just smile to those girls who wave their hands to her, Sana again for unknown reason  gets irritated she doesn't know but one is for sure, she's not in a mood now.

"Omg!! Is this Tzuyu???.." Nayeon asked as she immediately hugs Tzuyu.. "You're so cute..." She added.

"Nayeon Unnie?."

"You know me???."

"Uhmm, Yeah?."

"You're not sure, but it's okay. Whoa, it's finally nice to see you.." Nayeon said as she once again hugs Tzuyu, when suddenly Jeongyeon pull Nayeon closer back to her.

"Ya, You're making her uncomfortable." Jeongyeon said. "Ah, Tzuyu ~ ah I'm Jeongyeon. I'm happy to meet you." Jeongyeon smile to her.

"It's nice to see you Jeongyeon Unnie :) .."

"Hi, Tzuyu ~ ah ^^ ..."

"You are???."

"Your Jihyo Unnie :) .."

"Hi ~ I'm glad meeting you Unnie.."

Momo notice that Sana is not in a mood so she asked her.

"Sana ~ ya, Are you okay???."

All of them looks at her and Sana looks them back until her eyes landed on Tzuyu who is now looking at her too.

"Ah. Uhm, yeah I'm okay." Sana just force to smile.

"You seems hungry. Why don't we eat? The table is ready. Let's go." Jeongyeon said.

Jeongyeon walks them at the VIP room. Tzuyu seated beside Mina, while Sana seated beside Jihyo and Momo.

There's a karaoke inside and Nayeon starts singing while the other are just starts vibing to the song..

"Hi, Mina Unnie :) .." Tzuyu greeted the latter and Sana took a glance on them..

"Hi, Tzuyu ~ Chan."

"You don't drink?." Tzuyu asked as she show her glass.

"I'm sorry, I'm not."

"I see. Is it your first time to go here?."

"Uhm, no. Momo, I and Sana ~ Chan usually visit here if we have free time."

"But you don't like this kind of atmosphere."

This time Mina looks at her. "I know you will ask how I found out." Tzuyu said.

"How?."

Tzuyu smile as she lean closer and this made Mina feel nervous.

"Because I'm a mind's reader." Tzuyu whispered to her ears..

"Flirt." Sana mumbled.

"Huh?." Momo asked, as she heard what Sana said.

"Nothing 🙄.." Sana just rolled her eyes and drink her glass of beer.

"Oh, really?." Mina asked.

"Mmmm :) and I know what you want right now."

"What do you mean???.." 

"You want to go home ^^ ..."

"Okay, I believe you now that you're a mind reader ^^" Mina said.

-

A moment later Tzuyu decided to go out and the moment she went outside some of the girls starts to flirts with her.

"Daebak, your sister are so popular to girls." Nayeon said, as they are watching Tzuyu.

Sana's blood boiled more she's more irritated in the fact that she doesn't know why she's acting like that.

"She lives in US probably she's used to that kind of things." Jihyo said.

"I agree with Jihyo, some people in US are more liberated." Jeongyeon added.

"Ya, Sana ~ ya. Stop drinking. You're drunk already." Momo said.

After entertaining the girls outside, Tzuyu went back to the VIP room and she noticed that Sana was drunk already.

"Tzuyu ~ ah, send Sana home already. She's drunk she needs to take some rest." Momo said.

"Okay, Momo Unnie."

"Can you still drive?." Jeongyeon worriedly asked.

"Of course Jeongyeon Unnie. Don't worry I'm not drunk. I'll take care of Sana Unnie."

"Okay, then. Go home now, and by the way we are happy to see you.."

"Thank you." Tzuyu smile to them before she walks closer to Sana.

"Sana Unnie, let's go home now.."

"Mmmm.. I-I don't still *hik* want to go home *hik*.." Sana said.

"Can you walk? Your face are getting red already. You're so drunk."

"Tzuyu ~ ah, Just carry her already. It's her first time to drink so I'm sure she can't walk." Momo said.

Tzuyu get Sana's sling bag before she carry her like a bridal style.

When she safely put Sana inside the car Tzuyu suddenly stop as she was mesmerized to Sana's beauty. Since Sana is sleeping, she took the opportunity to stare at her..

"Mom and Dad was right, you look like a princess. You're so beautiful." Tzuyu smile. "You don't know how happy I am when I got to see you in person :) I know you feel uncomfortable with my presence but I hope we can be close and friends." Tzuyu said as she gently caressed Sana's cheeks.

-

"Ugh..." Sana rubs her temple. Morning, and the moment she woke up she immediately feel her head spinning in pain, luckily it's weekend so she doesn't have class today. "Daebak, my head hurt so much." She added until a sudden flash back flash on her mind.

•••• FLASH BACK ••••

Sana was drunk already but stills she can feel and sense on what's happening on her surrounding especially when Tzuyu carry her..

Her head is starting to gets hurt and she wanted to sleep already, she was now about to sleep when Tzuyu safely put her inside the car but suddenly.

"Mom and Dad was right, you look like a princess. You're so beautiful." Tzuyu said, and this made her heart once again to beat so fast.

"Why is my heart beating like this to her..." Sana asked her mind.

"You don't know how happy I am when I got to see you in person :) I know you feel uncomfortable with my presence but I hope we can be close and friends." Tzuyu said as she gently caressed Sana's cheeks.

"What are you doing to me Tzuyu..."

"Your eyes, Your nose, Your face and even your lips are so perfect. I still can't believe that you're in front of me now..."

Tzuyu was intently staring at Sana until her eyes suddenly landed on her lips...

"Maybe it's not bad if I kiss you, right?." Tzuyu asked..

"W-What???."

Sana's heartbeat was so fast that it seemed like it wanted to explode at any moment the moment when she felt Tzuyu's lips pressed on hers.

"Oh no, w-what is happening. T-this is not right Tzuyu ~ ah. W-why did you..."

•••• END OF FLASH BACK ••••

Sana touch her lips are still clearly remember what happened  last night. She's still confused on why on earth Tzuyu kissed her.

"Daebak. No." Sana shook her head. "Stop thinking that Sana. Tzuyu is also drunk last night so, that's nothing. It's just an accident. Yeah, right. It's just an accident. I'm sure Tzuyu doesn't know what she's doing." Sana keep mumbling on herself when suddenly Tzuyu came inside her room holding a tray of food.

"Hi.." Tzuyu sweetly smile as she greeted the latter.

Meanwhile, Sana's eyes widened when she saw Tzuyu..

"Are you okay? I cook some soup for you. I know you have a hangover."

"Thanks, You can just leave it there."

"Is your head hurts?."

"Yeah."

"Here, Drink this soup. If you need anything just call me. I'll be outside."

"Komawo.." Sana said as she can't even directly look at Tzuyu.

xxxxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 11.4K 77
Trust and Love is a dangerous game, so better play it wisely or else you will take the consequences between pleasure and pain. Good Luck! :)
1.9K 127 31
They say we always find a chance to make things right, but if that chance will be the last one, it will still be worth the wait or search for that pe...
63.3K 2.6K 26
Afraid of love Can't confess her feelings What's going to happen if they both don't want to confess their feelings towards each other? Highest rankin...
381K 12.1K 66
"I'm arranged to get married to someone?" She asked and her father nodded. "You're going to Deal with the Devil." Her father said that surprised her...