The Secret Of The Omega (Taek...

By Kim_Fiona21

Jeon Jungkook, a true blood alpha and a soon-to-be-head of moon glade pack. He is strong, handsome, and has e... More

Introduction
Wait for mate!
My mate!
Hate for the true blood?
In search of you
Unexpected meeting
My brother!
Sudden outburst
First meet
Small talks!
Sudden confession!
Jealousy? Care?
Family time!
The story Of the Omega!
Panic attack
Wolf Run!
Weekend
Intruders
Half Secret
New Family
'Our room'
5 True Blood
The truth revealed!
Bitter yet sweet
Trouble in morning
Shopping time
Suprises
Caring for you
New member
Ignoring?
Coffee
Date
Preparation
Friends circle
Pack Training
Bunny
Packing
Camping!
Trip to waterfall!
Attack!
Battle
Dead
Revelation
Nightmare
Cared
First
Nesting
Heat
Mark me! 🔞
Chaos
New trouble?
New arrival!
Omegas!
V
Talk with the heads!
Exploring
Orphanage
Moon
Scent
Talk
Pregnancy
To be a head!
Attention
Blood
Sehun
Secrets over secrets
Doubts and Questions
Traitor
New challanges
Frustration
Last visit
Secrets hidden behind lies
Without you
Blinded by love? hatred?
Trustful?
Bitter Truth
Start
The final battle
Knowing you better!
Irritation
Relief
Last month
Birth
Ceremony
Extra points

Hunger for revenge

10.7K 484 25
By Kim_Fiona21

No one's pov:-

Taehyung was standing in front of the body mirror, with a naked body looking at his almost flat stomach. A tiny bump was present, but it just looked like the omega had a full meal for himself, nothing new.

"When will it grow?" Taehyung pouted, poking his belly softly.

It had become his daily routine to stand in front of the mirror and see if he got a bump or not, but every time he would pout for not having any sign of it.

Before he could think further, the sudden twist on the door made him jump and pull his t-shirt over his chest. "Love, why did you lock the door again?" Taehyung sighed in relief, knowing that he remembered to lock the door before taking off his clothes.

'One minute, Koo. ' Taehyung replied in the link since the alpha couldn't hear him from outside and hurriedly started to start to dress up in his clothes, and accurate one minute, he opened the door to the alpha, who was patient enough to stand without saying anything.

"What were you doing? And why are you wearing that shirt like that?" Jungkook asked, looking at the messy hair of the omega and the turned shirt.

"I was just changing my clothes and was looking if I developed a bump or not. " Taehyung muttered, shyly fidgetting with the hem of the shirt, making Jungkook laugh out.

"Oh darling, it's just one month. How can you develop a bump so fast? You got to wait for at least one more month for it to become more prominent. " Jungkook chuckled, kissing the omega's forehead, and Taehyung nodded shyly but suddenly covered his mouth as he felt the bile rising in his throat and ran towards the bathroom.

"Tae, darling, slow baby. You'll get yourself hurt!" Jungkook yelled, running after the omega to assist him.

--------

Taking a deep breath, Yerin slowly entered the packhouse and saw June sitting, leg crossed and a smile plastered on her face.

"How's he?" June asked, but Yerin shook her head.

"No changes at all. It doesn't even look like that drug had any effects. " Yerin sighed, plopping her body in the nearby couch, while June looked a little bewildered.

"You said he is a royal wolf. Maybe that's why it is taking him time to react to it. No one actually knows about how a royal wolf's system works like. " June replied.

"Should I call Yuta?" June asked, making Yerin's face fall immediately. She still hasn't forgotten how rude their last talk was.

"No need, I'll be fine. " Yerin sighed.

"Doesn't look like. " Yerin heard another voice, and this time, another True Blood girl entered, Susan.

"By looking at your face, even a human can tell what you're feeling. " Susan said, placing down the mug of coffee on the table.

"Why does it even concern you?" Yerin irritably asked. She never liked this True Blood, as, unlike June, she always gets on her nerves.

"Well, no matter how many times I would tell you, you never listen to me, but your face tells everything. Your wolf wants Yuta, and his wolf wants you. It's just you, the human side, that is being a bitch. I simply don't understand why you both don't give in to your feelings?" Susan said nonchalantly.

"And how are you so sure that I like Yuta? It's just a bond created by the moon. I would never love a person I don't know, and Jungkook and I have been friends since childhood. If only I hadn't moved abroad, then it would've never happened. It would be me and Jungkook, not that stupid omega. " Yerin stated, gritting her teeth in anger.

"Do you ever ask Jungkook if he liked you the way you like him?"

"I-" Yerin was at the loss of words at the question. She indeed loved Jungkook madly, but the alpha was just too shy when talking about something intimate, but she saw a significant change in him when he was around Taehyung.

"See, you are sure of your feelings, but you're not sure of his feelings-"

"Just shut it up. I don't want to hear any of your words. " Yerin said and quickly grabbed her bag to go out of the packhouse when a voice interrupted her.

"Listen to me, girl. Yuta is hungry for revenge, and being his mate, you're the only one who can stop him. Think for a second. If Jungkook ever found out that you're the one who killed his pups and took his mate away from him, then would he still love or even consider you as a friend?" Yerin didn't reply and quickly went out of the packhouse.

"Why do you care about that girl so much, Suzy?" June asked when Yerin left.

"She is just a lost soul, and I am just trying to tell her that what she is doing isn't right. We can't do anything against Yuta, but she can, and I am hoping that she would clear this mess and save everything, but if not. " Susan sighed heavily. "Then we just have to wait for everything to end. "

"It's alright, as long as we are together, love. " June said, and Susan smiled a little, softly pecking her lips.

-----------------

"So what happened? " Hyung Sik asked, looking at Jungkook, who had busied himself in the paperwork. Well, he appreciates his son for working hard, but not at 11 pm, when he was supposed to be with his mate and probably sleeping. To his dismay, he didn't receive any reply from the younger True Blood, and with a sigh, he closed the office door.

"Got thrown out, again? " Hyung Sik asked, sitting on the sofa, and Jungkook pouted, nodding softly.

"I didn't even do anything this time. " Jungkook said, his pout intensifying, making the older chuckle out loud.

"Well then, better try thinking about it and then go say sorry. " Hyung Sik said, leaning over the couch.

"Is it really have to be me at first?" Jungkook asked, a little annoyed, but Hyung Sik chuckled, shaking his head.

"It's to make them happy, pup. Wolves get very sensitive during pregnancy and saying sorry doesn't make you smaller in front of them. You are like this when it's just one month. How are you going to suffer when Taehyung would hit 8 months?" The older alpha teased, making the younger huff with cheeks a shade of light pink. It's been years since he last heard his father calling him a pup.

"I don't know? I never knew its that tough to be a father. " Jungkook sighed, leaning on the chair, closing his eyes.

"Well, a mother's role is more challenging than being a father. " Hyung Sik spoke.

"Like giving birth and all, I know. "

"It's not only birth, Jungkook. It also includes the 8 months of suffering. It all starts with mood swings, then body pains, and then the kicks of the pups inside, and that's why till they reach 7 or 8 months, they become more irritated and hates anyone's presence around, and that's why it's more necessary to be with them. " Hyung Sik explained, while Jungkook looked at the older with admiration.

"You're talking like as if you're the one who was pregnant and suffered carrying me. " Jungkook bluntly said while Hyung Sik looked at him with an offended expression.

"I was still good enough not to let her sleep alone, no matter how much we fight. " Now it was Hyung Sik's turn to smirk and Jungkook to look away.

"Whatever. " The younger mumbled, but the older heard it anyway.

"Anyways, I still don't get the answer of why you got thrown out this time?" Hyung Sik asked, leaning forward a little, and Jungkook just pressed his lips in a thin line.

----

"Tae, are you okay, now?" Jungkook asked once the omega was out of the washroom.

But Jungkook's scent only made Taehyung more nauseous. "You, get out, right now. " Taehyung said, making Jungkook frown on it.

"But why?" The True Blood asked, stepping a little closer and Taehyung quickly covered his nose and mouth with both hands.

"You stink a lot, and you're making me throw up again. "

----

"So, do you have alcohol before going into the room?" Hyung Sik asked.

"Nope. It's been days since I last had alcohol. " Jungkook sighed.

Hyung Sik frowned and then made his way towards the younger, who looked a little bewildered, looking at his father. "W-What are you doing, dad?" Jungkook asked when all of a sudden, his father came closer to his scent gland and took a deep breath of it.

For some reason, he felt overwhelmed at it. Since Jungkook grew up, he and his father minimized their physical affection. It also forbade him from having his father's scent on himself. Jungkook does feel bad about it but still never said anything. After all, he doesn't want his father to think of him as a kid who still wants to feel protected from his father's scent.

"Hm, it's the scent of oily foods that are lingering on you. " Hyung Sik said, moving away, much to Jungkook's dismay.

"Maybe because I was in the kitchen before. Is it even a problem?" Jungkook asked.

"The biggest problem, Kook. Pregnant people are sensitive towards scents, and oily foods or heavy smells make them puke out. No wonder why he threw you out. " Hyung Sik laughed but immediately zipped his mouth when he saw the pout on younger's face.

"That wasn't a help at all. " Jungkook mumbled.

"I never said I am gonna help. " The older shrugged, going towards the door with a yawn.

"Well, your mom is calling me now, so I'll be going. Take care. " Hyung Sik said and went out of the door, making Jungkook pout in sadness. "Oh, and from try to rub off this scent from yourself and then go back to Taehyung. I'm pretty sure he would be missing you. " Hyung Sik added, with a smile, before closing the door behind him.

Once Jungkook was sure the older alpha was gone, he got up from the office chair, stretching his body when he smelt that soft berry scent again, and to his surprise, he saw Taehyung peeking inside the office.

"Koo, I'm sorry. Are you mad?" Taehyung asked, with a pout on his lips, and well, how is Jungkook supposed to say 'yes' to those shiny blue almond eyes, looking like a smol puppy.

"No, baby. I'm not. " Jungkook sighed, with a smile on his face, which was enough for Taehyung to smile with a boxy one, which indeed is Jungkook's favorite.

"Come to the room with me. You'll be tired. " Taehyung said.

"You sure you won't puke out because of my scent?" Jungkook asked.

"You can have a shower to rub it off yourself. " The omega replied, and that's when Jungkook realized that Taehyung still hasn't come closer to him.

"I could have done it that time too, no?" Jungkook asked, faking sadness on his face. After all, staying with Taehyung, he had also learned acting.

"I know. I'm sorry, I just don't know why I got so irritated all of a sudden. " Jungkook swore his wolf was ready to jump on his mate and lick him all over as if he wasn't sulking a few seconds ago.

"It's alright, petal. I was just playing with you. Shall we go back to the room then?" Jungkook smiled, and Taehyung happily nodded, already moving out of the office.

Jungkook quickly collected the files scattered on his desk and placed them on the nearby shelf before going out of the room and found Taehyung still standing outside. But, Jungkook didn't go to the omega this time since he also started to feel itchy by staying in the office clothes all the time.

Upon entering the room, Taehyung sat on the bed, and Jungkook grabbed a random piece of clothing to go inside the shower.

'V?' Taehyung called, but there wasn't any reply, even after waiting for minutes. It's been days since he last heard from his wolf, and somehow it makes him scared and upset too.

The inner wolves are like half part of their body, so not having them makes any wolf scared and gives the feeling of being alone. Taehyung had already suffered it for more than three years, and he didn't want to suffer that once more.

Before he could drown himself in thoughts of his wolf, the door of the shower and a half-naked Jungkook stepped out, with his hair drippin' wet. The tiny droplets of water made their way down his perfectly built body. "Click a picture, baby. It would last longer. " Jungkook said, smirking at the omega, who looked away with a flushed face.

Taehyung pulled the sheets all over himself, hiding his red face, and heard the alpha chuckling. In a moment, he felt the bed dipping and two cold arms making their way inside Taehyung's shirt, making the omega shiver.

Slowly, Jungkook hovered on top of the omega and placed wet kisses all over his neck while his hands massaged the soft skin. Taehyung moaned lowly, tilting his head to the side, feeling contented under the alpha's touch. "I hope I won't stink now. " Jungkook whispered, tracing his hands on the perfect curves of the omega.

"You don't. " Taehyung breathed out and soon felt the soft lips over his own, making him moan softly. Unlike other times, it didn't turn into a heaty makeout session, just them softly nibbling each other's lips for a few minutes until Jungkook pulled out.

"Let's sleep, baby. " Jungkook said, nuzzling over the omega's mark.

"Okay!" Taehyung replied, softly threading the alpha's hair.

For a few minutes, Jungkook stayed over Taehyung's chest, and when he felt his eyes getting droopy, he rolled to the other side and wrapped his arms around the omega instead.

_________________________

I'm not fully over my block but I do got some ideas, all thanks to your comments.

Thank you all for the support. I hope you enjoy it even if its just a filler.

Stay safe and healthy guys!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 9.9K 45
"Mate" the Raven head's wolf Howled when His vision lands on the Meek and Fragile Omega covered in blood. His eyes were spitting fires. "I don't want...
19.9K 1.2K 12
Mostly True Blood Alpha's are born in the royal families and are the Head Alpha's of their pack, but if the True Blood is born to a commoner's family...
137K 12.2K 40
★Complete★ ★Short Chapters★ ★Strangers to Lovers★ ★ABO★ -Description- _________________________ ❝Where Omega Jimin was found pregnant just after his...
1.2M 67.8K 50
As a male omega, the rarest and most desired kind of werewolves, Kim Taehyung has grown up in the shadows, hiding his true identity by taking scent s...