Ever After | vsoo

By jaeyangi

"Who would've thought that I'd be here by myself? Who would've thought about the cause and effects? Now you k... More

CAST
Chapter o1: Canada
Chapter o2: Buddy
Chapter o3: Home
Chapter o4: Ready
Chapter o5: I'm back
Chapter o6: So Fine
Chapter o7: It's not fine
Chapter o8: Still
Chapter o9: Dinner
Chapter 1o: City Light
Chapter 11: Changed
Chapter 12: Party (1)
Chapter 13: Party (2)
Chapter 14: Let's Talk
Chapter 15: Him
Chapter 16: You're mine
Chapter 17: The Plan
Chapter 18: The News
Chapter 19: Unparalleled Support
Chapter 20: Slow Dance
Chapter 21: Fight For Love
Chapter 22: Tight Corner
Chapter 23: Resolute
Epilogue

"Ever After"

2.3K 88 19
By jaeyangi

NOTICE: Beforehand, if you haven't read the first book, then I suggest you better read the first one before reading this. The first book is entitled: "Never Be the Same Again"

"Who would've thought that I'd be here by myself? Who would've thought about the cause and effects? Now you know, I'm just a man on a wire."

"Who would have thought I'd see you with someone else? Who would have thought that I'd be in such a mess? Yesterday's love is not tomorrow's regret. "

"but one look at him-

"but one look at her-

-could make me fall right back where we started, which is something I really want because truthfully, I don't want to get across...I don't want to move on."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

547K 19.1K 52
"It's not what you think." "Of course you'll say that" "Please listen to me, you know she's only a friend, and it wasn't me who started it, please be...
305K 9K 55
"who knew that your current lover that you think is the one really isn't the one?" ever since the DNA era, taehyung's girlfriend irene has been actin...
5.3K 203 13
A curtain meant to cover the light. The curtain closes, and night begins. Dark and wild things start to happen behind the curtain. Some good, some ba...
10.6K 667 34
The world where nothing seems to be real. The world were impossible is possible. The world where legends are told but history is forgotten. The stor...