Ever After | vsoo

By jaeyangi

"Who would've thought that I'd be here by myself? Who would've thought about the cause and effects? Now you k... More

"Ever After"
CAST
Chapter o1: Canada
Chapter o2: Buddy
Chapter o3: Home
Chapter o4: Ready
Chapter o5: I'm back
Chapter o6: So Fine
Chapter o7: It's not fine
Chapter o8: Still
Chapter o9: Dinner
Chapter 1o: City Light
Chapter 11: Changed
Chapter 12: Party (1)
Chapter 13: Party (2)
Chapter 14: Let's Talk
Chapter 15: Him
Chapter 17: The Plan
Chapter 18: The News
Chapter 19: Unparalleled Support
Chapter 20: Slow Dance
Chapter 21: Fight For Love
Chapter 22: Tight Corner
Chapter 23: Resolute
Epilogue

Chapter 16: You're mine

1.1K 67 94
By jaeyangi

We are currently at the cafeteria eating lunch. 

Me, Namjoon, and Bona have the same schedule so basically were stuck together. Jin was with us, too. He tried inviting the others but said they couldn't make it.

I was minding my own business, happily gobbling down my favorite thai food. I've ordered specifically my top three: somtom, tom yum goong and pineapple fried rice. 

"Jin-ah," A man walked his way closer to Jin who was sitting beside me. Jin cheerfully stood up and greet him. They both raised their hands, giving each other a high-five.

"I heard the broadcast was doing great, man!" He stated. Jin looked at my side and winked at me. "Yeah, right after I put my friend right here and be my guest."

"There's been a flood of positive remarks by the faculties." He chucked. "Guess, you're the lucky charm, Ji."

"Oh, she's the one who sang, am I right?" The man looked at me intently.

I shyly nodded.

He gave me a bright smile then appealingly winked right after.

"Hi, I'm Jun-myeon, my friends called me Suho. But you can call me anything you want, sweetheart." He introduced.

That made me caught off guard, I coughed hard. Namjoon immediately handed me a bottle of water which I took right away.

I glanced back at him who was still grinning from ear to ear. 

Oh, wow. That was- I kind of feel uncomfortable at his stares, he's flirting with me, I know. But the way he introduced himself? What's up with that? Well, to be honest that was smooth and direct.

But too direct for my taste.

I took a quick look at his hand that was offering for a handshake. I laughed nervously and started down at my own hands. "My hands are oily, I-"

"Cute." He blurted out all of a sudden. My eyes widens. 

This man has quite a charm, isn't he? He really know his words.

He chuckled, "My hand's about to get numb, babe."

I quickly grabbed a napkin and wipe my hands with it. I stood up from my seat and accepted the handshake.

"Kim Jisoo," I said, giving him a genuine smile.

"Jisoo" He repeated. "What a pretty name. Fits perfectly for a pretty girl like you."

"Ah," I let out a nervous laugh. 

I looked at my friends. They were awfully quiet. Simply, staring at the both of us making acquaintances with each other.

I looked back at our intertwine hands when suddenly his grip on it tightened. "Thank you," I gape at him who was still having the sweetest smile in his face.

My lip twitched. Why isn't he pulling away?

Bona cleared her throat. "Flirt." She fake coughed. "Back."

I immediately sent daggers at her.

Jin suddenly laughed. "Did you just went here to introduce yourself to Jisoo?"

Suho finally let go and faced Jin. He laughed at his remarks. "Kinda."

My eyes widen in surprised at his honest remark.

I looked at Namjoon for help but he just shrugged his shoulders, and went back from enjoying his lunch. I mentally groaned in my mind.

"But really, you'll be back in the broadcast next week, right?" Jin asked seriously this time.

Suho nodded. "Yup. And we could do another show with this beautiful lady right here. Maybe we could do a duet next time?" He looked at me with his eyes gleaming, seeking for some assurance.

"What'd you think, Ji?" Jin grinned. "You up for it?"

I narrowed my eyes at him.

I sighed and look back at Suho. "I'm sorry. I'm kind of busy with these specific project." I gave him an apologetic look.

"Oh, that's a bummer," Suho quickly responded. "Wait, is that Mr. Song's minor subject?"

I was shocked. How did he know? "Yes, it is!"

"Create a website. That's my thing." He beamed. "How about I help you out? I'm free." 

Bona giggled. "Oh, Jisoo would love to!" She answered.

I glared at her for the nth time. 

"Okay," She stated, rasing both of her hands in the air, surrendering. 

I rolled my eyes at her. She then put her lips in a thin line, acting like zipping her mouth.

"Can I have your number then?" He asked.

Wow. This man just don't know how to stop, huh? 

I stared at him.

Okay, I admit this man is quite good-looking. But I don't know. I'm just clearly not feeling it and he just won't get it, huh?

"I'm sor-"

"Fuck off." We all made a sidelong glance at someone who butt into our conversation. And immediately caught Taehyung's venomous glare at us.

Shortly after, I saw how Taehyung jumped at Suho and directly punched him right into his face. He didn't even lose any second and jab some more. 

I weaved so hard. I couldn't move my body, I was too stunned. And worse, everyone was.

They were both on the ground already. Taehyung was on the top, continuously thwacking Suho down. Right after, Suho managed to push Taehyung and turned the tables around.

He started beating Taehyung up, seeking vengeange. He begin to give him punches right there and then.

"Oh my God! Stop!" I shouted. "Someone stop them right now!"

Namjoon and Jin quickly pulled Suho away while I helped Taehyung to get up.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, man?!" Suho yelled, pointing his finger at Taehyung.

Taehyung abruptly wipe the blood flowing from his wounded lips and glare at him. "Stop hitting on my woman, you motherfucker!"

"What?!" Suho's brows furrows. "I'm not fucking hitting on Joy, you piece of shit! What are you talking about?!"

"It's Jisoo! Stop flirting with her!" He shouted out loud. "She's mine!"

I looked up at Taehyung, wide-eyed.

I immediately looked around. That's where I realized that the fight managed to gather a few people.  "What the hell?! What are you talking about, Taehyung?!" I pushed him from my grip. 

I glower at him, I could really feel how tight my jaws are right now from being so annoyed and nervous at the same time.

What the hell did he just blurt out in front of all this people?!

"I already told you we're done. Let's move on. I-" 

"No!" He shouted on the top of his lungs, instantaneously bringing out the the letter from his pocket and raised it in front of my face. "This?"

He was sternly staring at me while crumpling the letter I gave to him in his hands. He then forcibly threw it onto the ground.

"I wasted two years, Jisoo." He scoffed. "Two fucking years!" 

He snatch my hand. "So I'm not wasting more shit. I'm not letting go now!"

"You're mine!" He firmly announced before dragging me away from the crowd. I tried wagging my hand away from his grip but he won't just let go. I groaned out of frustration. 

He glanced back at me.

"Let me go this insta-" I shrieked so loud when he suddenly lifted me up and carry me across his shoulder.

I keep hitting his back, telling him to release me at once but every time I do that, he would slap my butt making me turned red and flustered as hell.

We managed to get some attention.

With Taehyung's busted face and me being carried by him? This could be the new hot topic of KU University. I could only cover my face in embarrassment, imagining the horror this incident could bring to my college life.

I looked around and found out that we are in the parking lot already. Frustrated and upset, I yelled out on the top of my lungs.

"Put me down, you bastard!" I howled with great effor, hitting his back at the same time.

I flinched when he hit my buttocks again. "Keep doing that and I'll never stop hitting you!"

After a minute or so, we suddenly stopped walking and gently put me down. "Now, get inside." He ordered.

I glanced at our side and saw his BMW X5 car. I frowned at him. "No!"

"Get inside or we'll be having a show for them again!" He turned his head sideways but not leaving his gaze at me. I turned around and saw a couple of people judgingly looking at us.

I frustratingly grunted and marched my way inside the passenger's seat. I heard him sighed before marching all the way to the side and sit on the driver seat's and face me right after.

I didn't utter a word nor give him even a slight glance. "So, is this how it's going to be, huh?" He stated. I didn't answer.

Silence overcame us.

After a while, he tried begging again. "Chi, look at me."

"Look at me, please." I breath out heavily and slowly turn around to face him. 

I saw how sad his eyes looked. It was so vulnerable and bleak. And I know that's what he sees in mine, too.

I slowly reached for his face. I caressed his cheek softly, it was blood red.

"This would turned into a bruise tomorrow." I uttered in a whisper. My hands fell down in his lips, gently touching it, "This," I stared into his eyes.

I couldn't continue my words for Taehyung immediately leaned down and clash his lips into mine.

The kiss was slow, full of longing.

He reached for my waist and pulled me closer. I let out a soft moan, making my mouth gaped.

He didn't lose any second, his tongue invaded my mouth. I grab a hold in his chest, clutching it gently while I started stroking his hair on my other hand, fondling it lightly.

It went intense. Like a burning passion. Hungry for each other.

I gasped between our kisses when he suddenly lift me up and put me down on his lap. He started kissing me again right after. With the same intensity, we fight for dominance.

Of course, he wins.

He's so good at it. Making me feel weak and drunk between this kisses that we always share. 

After a minute or so, we stopped to catch our breaths. We were staring at each other, panting hard.

His lips slowly reached for my forehead and kissed it gently. I closed my eyes, savoring it.

When I opened my eyes again, he gave me a knowing smile. I sloppily groaned and snuggle closer to his chest. "What are we doing, Tae?" I softly muttered.

"We're doing what's the best for us." He answered, stroking my back fondly.

I looked up at him. "It may be the best for us, but is this right?"

He shook his head. "I don't know. But I know this," He give me a quick peck. "This is not wrong. It feels so right to be wrong."

"I love you, Jisoo," He avowed. "I've never stopped loving you."

I stared at his eyes and sighed in contentment. He never failed to make my heart flutter every time he would say such sweet words.

"I love you," I smiled. "Taehyung Kim."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342K 7.6K 46
"I'm sorry for breaking your heart.. Lisa" He said. "It was real for me. I don't know what it was for you but for me it was real. It meant more that...
833 88 18
"YAHH DON'T YOU HAVE EYES WHERE ARE YOU LOOKING AT" but when she look at me my heart just skip a beat and started beat fast...... That's when realise...
16.4K 1.1K 27
Two people meet in an unexpected journey. They found love in each other. But they where unaware of the upcoming tragedy which will change their life...
109K 5.6K 38
His pink hair, his dimples, his tall figure. You remember those things. But you have no idea who he is or why he keeps showing up around you. You kne...