Together Through Eternity ( E...

By Hikarhyumie

Five hundred years ago, they thought that she's one of the casualties alongside with her. The First Archon of... More

Author's Notes (Please Read)
Character Profile
A/N
Quick A/N ~
Act One
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Special Chapter One
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Special Chapter Two
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Interact With You (10/09/2021)
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
"Reason"
Chapter Twelve
Act Two
Character's Story Up Until Now
Act Two: Prologue
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
What if?
small update
A/N: Updates and Rewrite Version
Important Announcement

Her Parting Gift

3.3K 90 32
By Hikarhyumie

This is the SUMMARIZED VERSION and also a CLOSURE for whole Together Through Eternity. No proofreads!

ACT II - SIDEREUM CAELUM (starry sky)

Lumine, Paimon and Hanaki ventures off the depths of Chinju Forest. Sara warns and informed the trio the latest occurrence of the fog that is slowly expanding.

The Shogunate soldiers tried to investigate further the scene, only to find themselves lost and some, were unable to return.

Once the trio goes further into the forest, the fog grew thicker to the point that you weren't able to see anything. The three held hands together to avoid separating from each other.

They found themselves back into the forest's entrance. The first thing they did was to look for Sara in which they were unable to do so.

The fog slowly disappeared, revealing a white clearing area in which they found someone familiar along with the current Electro Archon.

"Y-Y/N...? Ei?"

Lumine said where Paimon and Hanaki were confused. Lumine knows them?

Lumine tried to call them out but then she noticed that the two seems to be younger. Y/N and Ei both were sparring together, blades clashing with one another.

One thing the trio notices is that, the two were having fun. Lumine explained to Paimon and Hanaki who Y/N is. Paimon then remembered the name were they both discussed about her with Yae Miko. Hanaki widened her eyes when she learned that Y/N was the unknown guardian she was looking for.

Lumine thought that this was just some kind of illusion and proceed to walk to the two.

Before Lumine could even get close, the omamori Y/N gave to her back then shines and she then fell down from an unknown pit. The last thing she heard was Paimon and Hanaki cried for her name.

...

Lumine tries to get up, and apparently she wasn't injured from the fall.

"Who are you?"

She heard someone. When her eyes wandered around, she saw someone familiar once again.

"Y/N? I'm Lumine!"

Lumine said, thinking if the lady can remember her. Lumine as sure that the person in front of her is clearly alive.

"You must talking about the child who were born with this power."

The lady then darkened her eyes. She then stepped closer to Lumine.

"I do not know how did you get here but this is off limits."

Lumine brought out her sword in preparation.

"I am Hoshizora. The Y/N you were talking just now died a year ago. I'm here to prevent the surge of her powers beyond this enclosure."

Yukari then walked in front of Lumine and looked at her in the eyes.

"Why are you here?"

Yukari asked Lumine. Lumine then explained what is happening outside.

Yukari gave her a faint look. Lumine thought that she and Y/N were almost a look-alike however, Yukari looks more mature compared to Y/N.

"I see... It's been a year since I started preventing this occurence and it seems like I won't be holding this out for too long."

She then looked once again at Lumine.

"You... It is unknown to me why you got here. But I sense some kind of strength in you. Can I ask you a favor?"

"What is it?"

"End me... I'll absorb Y/N's remaining energy and brought it down with me."

"Huh!?"

"That's my only purpose here and according to what you said, Y/N's powers were slowly flowing out. Of course, if you are willing to do so."

Lumine thinks for a while. Can she handle this?

Yukari said while looking at Lumine's stupified face. Lumine then felt someone appeared behind her.

"Paimon! Hanaki! and... Ei!?"

"Traveler... Miko told me your whereabouts. I see that the Narukami island is in danger."

Ei then held her naginata and pointed out in front of Yukari.

"It's been a while old friend. It's a shame that's this is our reunion in a thousand of years."

"How are you still here?"

"I've been sealed during the Archon War. I'm quite relief that both you and Makoto were amongst the victors."

"Yes..."

Ei flinched at Yukari's statement in which she frowned. Yukari understand Ei's silence.

"I see..."

Makoto isn't here anymore. Yukari closes her eyes. She just want to rest now as she already have a successor.

"Well then, please... Do me a favor... End me. Will you help me out, Ei? And Lumine?"

Ei sadly nodded. She didn't thought that she'll meet one of her old friend this way.

Yukari smiled and said something that might make them succeed.

"Ei... She wants to live."

Ei widened her eyes at Yukari's statement. Yukari then absorbed the light in the enclosure and her body changed drastically, that looks more like the ancient goddess [ Stella ] in which covered in light.

...

[ Stella ] then was defeated by Ei and Lumine. In which reverts back to Yukari's form.

"Thank you... Thank you..."

Yukari cried and was then embraced by Ei.

"She's waiting... Please take care of her."

"What do you mean...?"

With that, Yukari slowly disappeared along with the place and Lumine and the others find themselves standing right now in the Grand Narukami Shrine.

The moment Ei opened her eyes, she felt she was holding someone close to her.

That someone is her beloved. Y/N.

"Y-Y/N..."

Ei cried. Yae Miko softly smiled at the sight and walked towards them.

Hanaki suggested to Lumine and Paimon to leave them be and discussed what she found out about the the unknown guardian who happens to be Y/N.

...

"Miko! Miko! Y/N... Y/N's here."

Ei cried once again as she hugged the unconscious Y/N closer to her. This time, Y/N is alive. The Electro Vision within Ei began to shine brightly

"I clearly see that Ei."

Yae softly laugh and cried as she held Y/N's right hand. The little one is back where she truly belongs.

ACT III - HER PURPOSE OF LIVING

"Y/N's Second Chance"

She might not recall anything but Ei and the others will always remember.

The reason of Y/N's Memory Erasure. This is her countermeasure to erosion. She thought she might be easily be stopped when erosion affected her if she limits her memories.

However, she got lost control of her power and her memory erasure occured frequently. She refused to forget her loved ones, especially Makoto and Ei.

Little by little, Y/N remembered the moments in her life, especially where she first met Makoto and Ei as well as when Yae Miko found her  reawakening during the Vision Hunt Decree.

The Act III is where Ei and Y/N starts all over again with Ei, always trying to remind Y/N about their love for each other :")

Some of the events of "illusory" became canon from here on out but I won't write all the details here.

This is also where Y/N wanted a rematch with the Raiden Shogun in my "What if" chapter.

..........

~ End of Together Through Eternity fanfic ~

..........

A/N

I guess this is it then. I apologize once again for discontinuing this book as well as my other works. This is truly be the last time I'll be writing here.

Thank you guys for all the reads, votes and comments to all of my fanfics! I truly appreciated it!

If you guys are interested on my works, please do check out my other media accounts. ( links on my profile )

Until then! See you! Take care always! 💜

- Hikarhyumie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.9K 3.5K 51
- saudade (n.) ๐˜ข ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ค ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๏ฟฝ...
71.5K 4.9K 41
๐˜/๐ง ๐‹/๐ง (๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‹๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฆ๐ž) ๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘›๐‘  ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘’ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ฆ๐‘’...
10.7K 196 28
Yae Y/n.The older twin sister of Yae Miko, she fought alongside the gods in the archon war even without knowing the whole truth behind it.She and her...
4.8K 246 19
Living in a world where she had never experienced the death of a loved one, her immaturity lead her to delude to a foolish decision. โœง"The best gift...