TOGETHER (JENSOO)

By Jenchichooo

When two people in love promised each other that they will be still together even in their next lives. Will t... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
NEW STORY!

Chapter 27

562 45 26
By Jenchichooo

"Jisoo"

Jennie and Jisoo pulled away and turned to see Mr. Kim looking at them. Jisoo could already see the anger in his eyes.

"D-dad?" Jisoo's heart is pounding as well as Jennie's.

"What is this, Jisoo?" Mr. Kim asked in his cold voice

Jisoo couldn't find her words.

"Answer me!" He said raising his voice

Both Jisoo and Jennie flinched.

"Haein was right....that you brought a dyke inside our home." He scoffed

Jisoo's eyes widened while Jennie didn't feel offended, the only thing that she can feel right now is anger towards Haein. He lied. He's the one who told Mr. Kim. He planned all of this.

Then suddenly Haein appeared behind Mr. Kim. Jennie glared at him when he saw him smirking at her.

And then Jisoo just realized something, it's like her dream but the difference is there were no guns and they are not in a room but their positions are the same. She can feel her heart beating faster.

From Haein, Jennie's gaze turned to Mr. Kim when she heard him speak again.

"Get out."

Jisoo held Jennie's hand, when the brunette looked at her girlfriend, she was just staring at her Dad and she can't really tell what was in Jisoo's mind right now. Jennie held Jisoo's hand tightly.

"I said get out!" Mr. Kim raised his voice again.

Jisoo flinched and swallowed the lump on her throat before pulling Jennie's hand. "Let's go"

"You stay, Jisoo."

Jennie looked at Jisoo worriedly. She's scared for her girlfriend. Will her Dad hurt her?

Jennie felt Jisoo caress her hand with her thumb.

"Chu" she whispered

Jisoo looked at her and smiled. It was a sad smile and Jennie just want to kiss it away.

"What are you still standing there? Do you want me to drag you outside our house? Jennie?"

Jisoo cupped Jennie's cheek. "Everything will be alright. Just go home now. I'll call you later, okay?"

Jennie was hesitant to go out but she needs to or else Jisoo will be more in trouble. She bump her shoulder harshly to Haein when she passed him and gave him a death glare and Haein just chuckled and smirked at her.

As soon as Jennie got out of the house, she called her cousin immediately to pick her up. Rosé asked what happened and she told her that she will just explain at home.

------

"What happened, Jen?" Rosé asked as soon as they arrived at their living room.

Lisa is still with them, she's sitting across Jennie and Rosé.

Jennie took a deep breath. "Her Dad caught us making out."

"WHAT?!" Both Lisa and Rosé asked in unison

"How? Where? When?" Lisa asked curiously

Jennie covered her face with her palms and groaned frustratingly.

"Jen, are you okay?" Rosé asked worriedly

"What really happened, Jennie? I thought Mr. Kim was on a business trip?"

Jennie removed her hands from her face and leaned her back against the couch.

"Haein planned all of this," Jennie said furiously

Lisa stood up and started pacing. "I knew it, I couldn't trust that guy. Now Jisoo is in trouble because of him."

Rosé grabbed Lisa's wrist and pulled her gently to sit beside her.

"What would you do now, Jen?"

Jennie let out a heavy sigh and looked at her cousin. "To be honest, I don't know, Chaeng. I'm worried about Jisoo right now. I don't know her Dad that well but what if he will hurt her?"

"Or he will disown her. He's homophobic and now he knows that Jisoo is gay for sure he'll do something and...OH MY GOD!" Lisa said

Rosé and Jennie were startled.

"What the hell, Lisa"

"What's wrong?"

"Mr. Kim will probably think that I'm gay too which is true but.... what if he will think that I'm the reason why her daughter became gay too?! He will gonna kill me"

"Stop thinking like that Lisa."

"It's possible though, did you forget about Jisoo's dream? Your previous lives?" Lisa is now panicking.

Jennie just realized it. "Oh my gosh, it's happening." Her eyes widened

"Then you are in trouble too, Jen. What will you do?" Her cousin said worriedly

"and Lisa, calm down," Rosé added and held Lisa's hand

"I don't want to think the negative things now. All I can do right now is wait for Jisoo."

"You're right. Let's not get to a conclusion. Let's wait for Jisoo."

They decided to wait for Jisoo together at Jennie's house. While Lisa and Rosé stayed in the living room, Jennie went to her bedroom, she doesn't want to be a third wheel.

----------

Haein didn't leave yet, he was enjoying it. He wants to know what will happen. Mr. Kim didn't mind that he was still there.

Haein knew it all along. He didn't lie when he said that he's good at observing his surroundings. At first, he wasn't sure about Jennie and Jisoo but it was confirmed when he saw them kissing at the beach.

Now he still standing behind Mr. Kim. He expected that Jisoo will be like a scared cat right now because he knows how Mr. Kim controlled her life but this Jisoo is different. She doesn't look scared, he can see it in her eyes.

"Now tell me, Jisoo. What is happening?" Mr. Kim asked Jisoo once again.

Since Jennie left, Jisoo doesn't respond to her Dad questions. She's trying to compose herself, she knows that her Dad would do anything to separate her and Jennie but she can't let that happen.

Jisoo took a deep breath, she look at Haein for a second before looking at Mr. Kim. "I love her, Dad"

Mr. Kim let out a sarcastic laugh. "Love? You're not gay, Jisoo. That girl poisoned your mind!"

Jisoo looked at her Dad in disbelief. "I'm gay! And you can't do anything about it! I love her!" Jisoo snapped out

"Cut that bullshit, Jisoo. You are getting married to Haein! Break up with her and stay away from that dyke!"

Jisoo's fists clenched then she shook her head and she can feel that her tears are threatening to fall.
"DON'T YOU DARE CALL HER LIKE THAT!"

Mr. Kim was surprised, this was the first-ever Jisoo to speak to him like this.

"I'm tired of this...Dad. All my life I let you control me. I can't even show the world who I really am because my own Dad is homophobic. I can't like or love who I want because of you but now...I already found the girl that I would love the rest of my life and I would never let you ruin us! I won't let you ruin my happiness!" Tears started to escapes from Jisoo's eyes

"You don't know what you are saying, Jisoo. You are not like your mom."

"DON'T YOU EVER MENTION MOM!" it just made Jisoo madder.

"Jisoo....you don't know what I can do. Leave that girl or you will regret it. Don't test my patience" Mr. Kim said in a cold voice

"No! I can love whoever I want and I will never leave Jennie! I don't care what will you do but enough is enough, I will fight for us."

Then Jisoo slowly walked towards her Dad not leaving her gaze on her Dad's eyes.

"From now on, I will not let you control my life anymore...Dad" Then she walked hurriedly towards the door to went out of the house

"KIM JISOO!" Mr. Kim called but she didn't listen and went straight out to their house

"I'll follow her, Mr. Kim" Haein said

Mr. Kim just nodded and massage his temples. He felt like he was having difficulty breathing so he quickly went to get a glass of water and tried to calm himself.

-----

"Jisoo! Wait!" Haein called and grabbed Jisoo's wrist.

Jisoo pulled her hand away from Haein's hold harshly. "Don't touch me!"

"Let's go back inside, Jisoo.".

"You are fucking lier! I trusted you!"

"Come on, Jisoo. I did it for your own good. Jennie is not good for you. Just listen to your Dad."

Then suddenly Jisoo slapped Haein on his face. "Don't you ever speak on her and you don't have the right to tell what's good for me and what's not. I treated you as a friend, Haein but you betrayed me."

Haein chuckled while holding his cheek where Jisoo slapped him. "Friend? I'm your fiancee, Jisoo. Whether you like it or not you will still marry me."

"I will not marry you!" Jisoo glared at him

"This is for your own good, Jisoo. I love you" Haein tried to hold her hands but Jisoo steps back

Jisoo scoffed. "You...love me? Are you hearing yourself?"

"But this time I'm telling the truth. Okay... I'm sorry if I lied earlier but I just don't want you to end up with Jennie. I'm the one who is meant for you."

"Stop this bullshit, Haein. You don't love me. You just want me because you thought when we get married you can control me because you know how I let my Dad control my life. You thought that you can do anything to me"

"W-what? I'm not thinking like that! I really love you, Jisoo. Please leave Jennie and be with me instead. I can make you happy"

Jisoo shook her head."No, Haein. No one can make me happy like how Jennie does. I like you, Haein but as a friend but you broke my trust so please stay away from me and stay from Jennie. If you really love me? Then stop this, let me be happy with Jennie." with that Jisoo turned around and walked away.

When Jisoo was out of his sight he let out a chuckle. "You will still gonna be mine, Jisoo. Just wait."

------------

The end is near but don't worry my next story is ready to publish after this 😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398K 13.7K 45
A story about two souls bound to their past. One without a heart, and one without a soul. What if fate decides to bind them twice? What if their pas...
233K 6.2K 70
Setting: Year 2022 Blackpink has disbanded a year before. Now they are living their own lives away from limelight and away from each other. Would the...
123K 5.2K 8
In life, there are lucky people like being loved by everyone and there are less lucky people like Lisa. Despite her appearance, she carries a heavy...
968 59 15
When she liked him he didn't. When he liked her she didn't. Will they come together at the end? Will they be able to solve the problems between the...