Desire (Bakugou X Reader)

Από shadow1dark2night

Y/N is 20 years old. She lives in secrecy and doesn't let much of her past slip out to the world. She works u... Περισσότερα

Kapter 1
Kapter 2
Kapter 3
Kapter 4
Kapter 5
Kapter 6
Kapter 7
Kapter 8
Kapter 9
Kapter 10
Kapter 11
Kapter 12
Kapter 13
Kapter 14
Kapter 15
Kapter 16
Kapter 17
Kapter 18
Kapter 19
Kapter 20
Kapter 21
Kapter 22
Kapter 23
Kapter 24
Kapter 25
Kapter 26
Kapter 27
Kapter 28
Kapter 29
Kapter 30
Kapter 31
Kapter 32
Kapter 33
Kapter 34
Kapter 35
Kapter 36
Kapter 37
Kapter 38
Kapter 39
Kapter 40
Kapter 41
Kapter 42
Kapter 43
Kapter 44
Kapter 45
Kapter 46
Kapter 47
Kapter 48
Kapter 49
Kapter 50
Kapter 51
Kapter 52
Kapter 53
Kapter 54
Kapter 55
Kapter 56
Kapter 57
Kapter 58
Kapter 59
Kapter 60
Kapter 62
Kapter 63
Kapter 64
Kapter 65
Kapter 66
Kapter 67
Kapter 68
Kapter 69
Kapter 70
Kapter 71
Kapter 72
Kapter 73
Kapter 74
Kapter 75
Kapter 76
Kapter 77
Kapter 78
Kapter 79
Kapter 80
Kapter 81
Kapter 82
Kapter 83
Kapter 84
Kapter 85
Kaptet 86
Kapter 87
Kapter 88
Kapter 89
Kapter 90
Kapter 91
Kapter 92
Kapter 93
Kapter 94
Kapter 95
Kapter 96
Kapter 97 [THE END]
Read me bitch
HIYAA

Kapter 61

853 29 18
Από shadow1dark2night

She stared at Tora her nail's activating..

"Kenji get over here right now." She said keeping her eyes directly at Tora.

Kenji looked at his mother then to the man who claimed was his uncle.

"Mama.." Kenji said softly walking to her side. By seeing her expression he got scared of the man.

She grabbed his hand pulling him behind her.

"What are you doing here..? What do you want from us?" _____ asked Tora.

Tora just sighed sitting on the couch now.

"Always so serious..it's been what? 4 years almost and you still hold a grudge?" He asked sarcastically opening a bag he had with him.

"Tora I won't ask again! Either you tell me what you want or you get out!" She yelled. She wouldn't fight. Not with the twins in the way. Not unless she had too..

"What I want? You already know what I want..but you took that from me. Now I have no idea where either of our parents are.." he got up as he looked down behind her at Kenji.

"So you didn't even tell your own sons about me? Don't they deserve to know who I am? What YOU did to me!?" Tora said pointing at her then himself.

____ just watched his every move..something was different about him..he's skinner..a lot of bruises and scars...he looks like a maniac..

_____ was so busy observing him and having a hold on Kenji's arm that she completely forgot about another little curious detail.

Kyori..

Tora took out a syringe. "You see this!?" He said smirking at her.

She looked at it flashbacks of the serum giving her PTSD..but something about this one seemed different.. maybe the color?

"Tora! Please if you want to fight then just fight me but not infront of my children!" She said.

"You think I give a damn!?" He yelled. "Once I inject you you'll have no power! None against mine! You put me through hell these last few years! I've always been there for you _____! Always! You made me out to be the bad guy when I've done nothing wrong!" He yelled.

"Mama.." Kenji repeated worried looking at her, her grip on him tightening.

She pushed him back.

"Hide in the kitchen! Take Kyori with you!" She says to him in hopes he'll listen. There was no way to keep them away unless they listened...All she could think about was Katsuki and how he was on his way..

"STOP IGNORING ME!" Tora finally snapped taking his chance to attack.

_____ couldn't stand and do nothing at this rate.

She just collected her lightening to hold him off while she tried to get the syringe out of his hands. Her sleeves burning in the process.

"TORA PLEASE!"

"ILL KILL YOU!"

"Mama!" Kenji cried watching. He didn't move not an inch.

She couldn't use her full power here..it would destroy the house and might harm her kids..

All she could do was scratch him to paralyze him but..he wasn't giving her a chance..

Tora had arm brackets, almost having the texture of sandpaper preventing her scratches as he pushed her to the floor.

"There's no way im letting you live happy after making me suffer all those years!" Tora screamed at her as she kicked him off with her legs only for him to use a gadget type rope locking her hands together to make it harder for her to paralyze.

He laughed using his lightning abilities to electrify her but it didn't do much damage since she's able to withstand it..

But to the twins eyes..they were watching a man murder their mother infront of them.

Kenji remained frozen crying at the scene before him but Kyori who was nearby saw Tora grab the syringe again.

"TORA DONT!" She yelled trying to break her hands free from the lock but before he could even aim his hand to her neck..Kyori pushed him off her using all his little strength to get between Tora and his mother.

He had tears in his eyes not understanding what was happening but to see his mother in pain hurt him.

_____'s eyes widen as she tries to quickly take the locks off seeing Tora turn his attention to Kyori.

"NO! NO! TORA LEAVE HIM ALONE!" She yelled moving against the ground scratching her own arms to get the locks off .

"KYORI MOVE!" She yelled but before he could run to her Tora grabbed his hair.

Everything in her body sparked as she blasted the lock speeding to them only to watch Tora grab Kyori to throw aside..but Kyori hung onto his arm crying as _____ gets to them..

..Tora took his chance to get the syringe into her not wanting to fail. He wanted to ruin her life. Stop her from her hero life..he pushed the liquid into her skin. His eyes beaming as she had tears trying to separate Kyori's grip on Tora.

But..all of the sudden Kyori gave out an unnatural scream as he let go falling into _____'s arms.

Tora and _____ froze both looking at him seeing that instead of _____ taking the serum...Kyori's shoulder was stabbed..

Tora backed away his body shaking as he watched Kyori scream bloody cries as _____ held him.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM!? KYORI!? TORA WHAT DID YOU DO!?" She screamed.

Kyori started to yell his body moving in a horrific way as she held him.

"TORA WHAT DID YOU DO!?" She cried watching a purple mark grow across Kyori's purple eye..it looked like a lightning mark going across his eye..but when she touched it, it immediately burned her finger.

Kyori continued to scream as the door slammed opened Katsuki running in terrified as he just got back from work.

He stared at the mess infront of him seeing Tora trembling in fear not moving.

His eyes moved to the bloodly screams seeing ______'s horrified face as she tried to calm Kyori down.

Kenji remained in his spot completely terrified.

_____ looked at Katsuki tears in her eyes...

***
When the door opened both Katsuki and _____ looked up at the doctor.

_____ had Kyori resting on her lap both sitting on the hospital bed as she stroked his hair his little sniffles and cries being quiet.

"Is he alright!?" Katsuki asked.

"Well...there's no signs of damages to his body or even to his mind thankfully..only effect we could find is that mark on his face and body but they don't seem to be bothering him at all anymore." The doctor said checking the file.

_____ wiped her eyes looking down at Kyori who was silently crying against her body.

"A-Are you sure?" She asked the doctor as he nods to her.

Katsuki let the doctor leave before turning to her.

He hugged her holding the back of her head into his shoulder as she cried.

He used his other hand to ruffle Kyori's hair before pulling away and smiling at Kyori.

"You did awesome kid." Katsuki said.

Kyori just looked at him before looking up at his mother who was still in tears.

Katsuki noticed and just sighed. "_____..come on he's fine."

She had her head facing away from him not being able to hold in her cries. It hurt her too much and holding it in was harder.

Katsuki could tell Kyori wasn't going to stop crying or moping around if she wouldn't. So he tried to take him but she just held him tighter.

"No.."

"Babe, we need to get back. He's fine! The doctor said he's good to go." Katsuki said. He tried to encourage it but she shook her head.

But he couldn't really blame her...the moment he walked into the house and saw that mess..he went crazy..

They got Tora restrained again..Mina, Kiri and Mitsuki with Masaru are all over at the house watching Kenji at the moment..

Yet _____ still never let go of Kyori.

Katsuki knew this was hell for her..almost losing your child in your arms..any mother would react the same.

But her depression was effecting Kyori too..

Katsuki looked down at Kyori. "Hey bud, can you give mom a smile to tell her you're okay? You know how she is when she gets upset. Don't you want her happy?" Katuski said to him ruffling his hair.

Kyori wiped his nose nodding to him.

Katsuki smiled as Kyori looked up at his mother who looked down at him.

She wiped his dried tears as he smiled gently up at her.

She touched the mark across his face..

"It doesn't hurt you right?" She asked.

Kyori shook his head.

She just leaned down kissing his forehead then cheek before hugging him tightly as she got up.

Katsuki placed a hand to her back guiding her out the door then to the car where they made their way home.

***
When they got home _____ continued to carry Kyori inside. He didn't mind it either just hugging her tightly.

But the moment they took a step in Kenji ran over to her.

She looked down at him tears building up again but all she did was walk towards the stairs going up.

Katsuki closed the door.

"Is everything alright?!"

"Is he okay!?"

"Yes he's fine..they're both just..upset" Katsuki said to Mina and his mother.

Masaru sighed. "It broke my heart seeing him scream and cry like that.."

"I can't believe he escaped and no one knew." Kiri glared.

Katsuki just looked at them before Kenji walked to him.

"..papa is Kyori okay?" He asked.

"Kenji come play with Emori. Your brother's fine." Mina said.

Mitsuki got up going to Katsuki. "Go check on them.. if I were in her shoes I'd be devastated too.." Mitsuki said to him as he nods moving to get upstairs.

He walked to the boys room but they weren't there.

He just went to the their bedroom hearing the water in the bathroom running.

He saw her giving Kyori a bath adding bubbles as she sat on the ground at the edge washing his back as he popped the bubbles before smiling up at Katsuki.

"..."

Katsuki looked at Kyori's body seeing the purple mark run all the way down his front.

"It goes to his toes..but it's only on his right side.." _____ said.

Kyori looked at his arm.

The purple lightning marks made him look a little cool so he liked them...but for ____ it just reminded her of her failure to save him.

"Do I have a quirk now?? I wanna have lightning too." Kyori said showing his hand to his father.

Katsuki stayed silent just sitting down next to ______ who turned Kyori's body so he faced the wall as tears fell from her eyes.

Katsuki rubbed her thigh not knowing what to do..taking her away from him would make her worse...he just left it alone..she'd depart when she's ready.

She just washed Kyori before getting him out to dry him.

All the dried blood off him now..

Kyori looked up at his mother and father. He didn't feel hurt anymore and after a bath he felt much better.

He hugged his mother giggling getting her wet with his hair.

______ smiled hugging him back having him wrapped in a towel before picking him up.

Katsuki opened the door letting them out as she went to get him dressed.

Katsuki just grabbed his phone calling a member of his agency to get info of Tora's whereabouts.

______ brushed Kyori's hair back as he looked up at her. He got dressed as she sat on the ground drying his hair with the towel.

The door opened slowly as Kenji ran in seeing them.

_____ opened her arms hugging him as well as he buried his face into her side.

"You're okay right?" She asked Kenji as he nods smiling up at her.

Kyori turned around to face them joining in on the hug all of them on the carpet.

".. who was that man..?" Kyori asked looking at her.

"..."

Kenji looked at her. "He was really scary..I got scared!"

"Me too." Kyori said as she sighed.

"Come here" she said holding Kenji and Kyori having them infront of her now.

"Um..I've never told you two this because I didn't think I had too..And I wished I never had too, but that man you saw was mama's brother.." she said looking at them caressing both their cheeks.

The boys look at her confused.

"Like Kenji and me?" Kyori asked as she nods.

"Yes, but he and I had differences and had many fights but our relationship is nothing compared to yours and your brothers. You both will never end up like me and him okay? And you know why?" She asked as Kenji shook his head curious.

"Because you two will always have eachother and be there for eachother no matter what. So promise me that you two will always love eachother and be kind." She said smiling pinching their cheeks as they laughed nodding.

"I promise!" Kenji said as Kyori nods hugging her as she hugged them back tightly just falling back as the boys laugh loudly falling to the floor with her.

Katsuki looked inside the room seeing them on the ground as he smiled.

The boys sat up but she remained laying on the ground.

Katsuki walked over looking down at her as she looked up at him.

"You good?"

She nods opening her arms for him.

Kyori smiled as he hugged her side Kenji giggling watching his father join them on the floor just hugging everyone.

He hovered above her in a plank position to not crush her as he kissed her cheek.

Kenji climbed onto his back Kyori following behind both giggling.

Katsuki sighed feeling them balance on his back as he tried not to squash _____ who laid under him.

She just wrapped her arms around his neck hugging him as he closed his eyes resting his head down against hers.

"I called the school..they won't go back tomorrow." Katsuki said to her moving to finally lay beside her as she nods.

Kenji got off Katsuki to lay on her body.

"..I told them..they know about Tora.." she said looking at him.

Katsuki looked at her confused then to the boys.

"..how much?"

"Only that he's my brother. But the boys promised me one thing..that they would always.." she looked at them as Kenji and Kyori smile wide wanting to say it first.

"love eachother!" They giggled finding it silly to use the word love for eachother but it made _____ and Katsuki smile.

Katsuki ruffled Kyori's hair. "That's good. I'm proud of you two for today." Katsuki said sitting up.

The boys smile wide hearing that.

"I felt like you papa!" Kyori said. "I kick him off mama!"

Katsuki smiled messing his hair up. "You're already being a hero."

Kyori's eyes shine as Kenji frowned.

"Me too! I wanna be a hero too!" Kenji said.

Katsuki laughed. "You too brat. Both of you.." Katsuki grabbed their arms pulling them into a bear hug squeezing them tight.

"..both of you did good."he said

______ smiled looking at them as Kyori and Kenji smiled brightly.

Those innocent smiles are what she wants to keep safe. Forever.

***
Mitsuki and the others cleaned up before leaving the house. Katsuki and _____ thanked them for coming before putting the boys in bed.

But..

_____ took almost 3 hours of sobbing while Katsuki comforted her as much as he could..

In the end the boys slept in the master bedroom with their parents still being a bit spooked from todays events..

Katsuki looked down at the three sleeping.

He's smiled.

He's laughed.

He's stayed calm..

This entire time..just so they don't panic..but deep inside he wanted to rip everything apart.

A man, family or not dared to hurt his family...he was not letting Tora get out of this the easy way..

***
Kyoriiii  🥺

Like and Comment!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

840K 23.5K 90
You were born as the daughter of the most notorious villain of all time; All For One and was told to be an undercover in a prestigious hero school na...
113K 3.5K 23
You work as a rookie professional hero in the same agency as the current number two hero in the world. The first task the agency gives you pays an as...
377K 10.6K 165
After a rough past, (Y/N) never believed she would be able to open her heart for anyone but her baby brother. That all changes when she arrives at UA...
604K 17.7K 38
(Y/N) is a young girl who just wants to be a hero just like everyone else. Her life wasn't easy though. She has always kept to herself and didn't lik...